SCO VS IBM:IBM Addendum to Memorandum in Support of IBM's 2nd Motion to Compel

Did SCO Really Reveal the Code to IBM, as Darl Claims?
(http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031119041719640)

Thursday, November 20 2003 @ 01:17 AM EST

SCO VS IBM:IBM Addendum to Memorandum in Support of IBM's 2nd Motion
to Compel
Discovery

More proof that SCO's claims are baseless.....

(http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=2003111102212930):

"Information Requested by IBM            SCO's Supplemental Response
         Deficiencies
in SCO's Supplemental Response
1         Interrogatory No. 1 seeks specific identification of all
alleged trade
secrets and confidential or proprietary information that SCO alleges
IBM
misappropriated or misused. This information is requested by product,
file and
line of code.         SCO reiterates its references to "UNIX software
design methods"
and "technical UNIX categories" (Exh. A at 3.)

SCO lists 591 files, by source file heading, contained in unidentified
releases
of the Linux 2.4 and/or Linux 2.5 kernels. It states merely that they
include or
may include "information (including methods) that IBM was required to
maintain
as confidential or proprietary pursuant to contract with SCO and/or
which
constitute trade secrets misused by IBM". (Id. at 3�6, 7� 19.)
SCO fails to
identify a single Unix file or line of code.

SCO's references to "design methods" and "technical Unix categories"
are so
vague as to be essentially meaningless. In fact, SCO does not identify
any of
the methods it purports to own; it merely describes the categories in
which they
supposedly fall.

SCO's list of files is neither responsive nor identified with
meaningful
particularity, as SCO fails to identify the precise releases of the
Linux kernel
in which these files are found or the precise lines of code at which
the alleged
methods are found and SCO acknowledges that it had rights to only some
of the
code in these files."
0
getzler15 (22)

Heinz Getzler wrote:
> Did SCO Really Reveal the Code to IBM, as Darl Claims?
> (http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031119041719640)
>
> Thursday, November 20 2003 @ 01:17 AM EST
>
> SCO VS IBM:IBM Addendum to Memorandum in Support of IBM's 2nd Motion
> to Compel
> Discovery
>
> More proof that SCO's claims are baseless.....
>
> (http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=2003111102212930):
>
> "Information Requested by IBM            SCO's Supplemental Response
>          Deficiencies
> in SCO's Supplemental Response
> 1         Interrogatory No. 1 seeks specific identification of all
> alleged trade
> secrets and confidential or proprietary information that SCO alleges
> IBM
> misappropriated or misused. This information is requested by product,
> file and
> line of code.         SCO reiterates its references to "UNIX software
> design methods"
> and "technical UNIX categories" (Exh. A at 3.)
>
> SCO lists 591 files, by source file heading, contained in unidentified
> releases
> of the Linux 2.4 and/or Linux 2.5 kernels. It states merely that they
> include or
> may include "information (including methods) that IBM was required to
> maintain
> as confidential or proprietary pursuant to contract with SCO and/or
> which
> constitute trade secrets misused by IBM". (Id. at 3�6, 7� 19.)
> SCO fails to
> identify a single Unix file or line of code.
>
> SCO's references to "design methods" and "technical Unix categories"
> are so
> vague as to be essentially meaningless. In fact, SCO does not identify
> any of
> the methods it purports to own; it merely describes the categories in
> which they
> supposedly fall.
>
> SCO's list of files is neither responsive nor identified with
> meaningful
> particularity, as SCO fails to identify the precise releases of the
> Linux kernel
> in which these files are found or the precise lines of code at which
> the alleged
> methods are found and SCO acknowledges that it had rights to only some
> of the
> code in these files."

IBM made microsoft.

IBM is trying to make linux.

linux doesn't need IBM.

0
jabailo2 (6594)
11/21/2003 4:52:17 AM
Fearing a spontaneous XP reboot, Heinz Getzler mumbled this incantation:

[reformatted for readability (thanks, vim!)]

--
No, I won't fix your Windows computer!
0
Lin�nut <lin�nut@bone.com> wrote in message news:<pLydnX4OwbbjjyOiRVn-hA@comcast.com>...
> Fearing a spontaneous XP reboot, Heinz Getzler mumbled this incantation:
>
> [reformatted for readability (thanks, vim!)]

Sorry I did not get a chance to reformat the posting....:))

> > Did SCO Really Reveal the Code to IBM, as Darl Claims?
> > (http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031119041719640)
> >
> > Thursday, November 20 2003 @ 01:17 AM EST
> >
> > SCO VS IBM:IBM Addendum to Memorandum in Support of IBM's 2nd Motion
> > to Compel Discovery
> >
> > More proof that SCO's claims are baseless.....
> >
> > (http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=2003111102212930):
> >
> > "Information Requested by IBM  SCO's Supplemental Response
> > Deficiencies in SCO's Supplemental Response 1  Interrogatory
> > No. 1 seeks specific identification of all alleged trade secrets and
> > confidential or proprietary information that SCO alleges IBM
> > misappropriated or misused. This information is requested by product,
> > file and line of code.  SCO reiterates its references to "UNIX
> > software design methods" and "technical UNIX categories" (Exh. A at
> > 3.)
> >
> > SCO lists 591 files, by source file heading, contained in unidentified
> > releases of the Linux 2.4 and/or Linux 2.5 kernels. It states merely
> > that they include or may include "information (including methods) that
> > IBM was required to maintain as confidential or proprietary pursuant
> > to contract with SCO and/or which constitute trade secrets misused by
> > IBM". (Id. at 3?6, 7? 19.) SCO fails to identify a single
> > Unix file or line of code.
> >
> > SCO's references to "design methods" and "technical Unix categories"
> > are so vague as to be essentially meaningless. In fact, SCO does not
> > identify any of the methods it purports to own; it merely describes
> > the categories in which they supposedly fall.
> >
> > SCO's list of files is neither responsive nor identified with
> > meaningful particularity, as SCO fails to identify the precise
> > releases of the Linux kernel in which these files are found or the
> > precise lines of code at which the alleged methods are found and SCO
> > acknowledges that it had rights to only some of the code in these
> > files."
0
getzler15 (22)
11/22/2003 12:27:44 AM
John Bailo <jabailo@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<5Sgvb.8961$n56.5704@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> Heinz Getzler wrote:
> > Did SCO Really Reveal the Code to IBM, as Darl Claims?
> > (http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031119041719640)
> >
> > Thursday, November 20 2003 @ 01:17 AM EST
> >
> > SCO VS IBM:IBM Addendum to Memorandum in Support of IBM's 2nd Motion
> > to Compel
> > Discovery
> >
> > More proof that SCO's claims are baseless.....
> >
> > (http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=2003111102212930):
> >
> > "Information Requested by IBM            SCO's Supplemental Response
> >          Deficiencies
> > in SCO's Supplemental Response
> > 1         Interrogatory No. 1 seeks specific identification of all
> > alleged trade
> > secrets and confidential or proprietary information that SCO alleges
> > IBM
> > misappropriated or misused. This information is requested by product,
> > file and
> > line of code.         SCO reiterates its references to "UNIX software
> > design methods"
> > and "technical UNIX categories" (Exh. A at 3.)
> >
> > SCO lists 591 files, by source file heading, contained in unidentified
> > releases
> > of the Linux 2.4 and/or Linux 2.5 kernels. It states merely that they
> > include or
> > may include "information (including methods) that IBM was required to
> > maintain
> > as confidential or proprietary pursuant to contract with SCO and/or
> > which
> > constitute trade secrets misused by IBM". (Id. at 3�6, 7� 19.)
> > SCO fails to
> > identify a single Unix file or line of code.
> >
> > SCO's references to "design methods" and "technical Unix categories"
> > are so
> > vague as to be essentially meaningless. In fact, SCO does not identify
> > any of
> > the methods it purports to own; it merely describes the categories in
> > which they
> > supposedly fall.
> >
> > SCO's list of files is neither responsive nor identified with
> > meaningful
> > particularity, as SCO fails to identify the precise releases of the
> > Linux kernel
> > in which these files are found or the precise lines of code at which
> > the alleged
> > methods are found and SCO acknowledges that it had rights to only some
> > of the
> > code in these files."
>
> IBM made microsoft.
>
> IBM is trying to make linux.

IBM is trying to help Linux

> linux doesn't need IBM.
0
getzler15 (22)
11/22/2003 12:28:29 AM

    >> IBM made microsoft.
    >>
    >> IBM is trying to make linux.

    Heinz> IBM is trying to help Linux

No.  IBM is only trying to help itself.  That Linux gets some benefits
from that is just a side-effect.

--
Lee Sau Dan                     +Z05biGVm-(Big5)                    ~{@nJX6X~}(HZ)

E-mail: danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de
danlee (1495)
11/24/2003 9:14:53 AM
LEE Sau Dan <danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote in message news:<m3fzgeunzm.fsf@mika.informatik.uni-freiburg.de>...

>     >> IBM made microsoft.
>     >>
>     >> IBM is trying to make linux.
>
>     Heinz> IBM is trying to help Linux
>
> No.  IBM is only trying to help itself.  That Linux gets some benefits
> from that is just a side-effect.

I agree with you that IBM is helping Linux for it's own bottom line.
On the otherhand I think Linux benefits directly. IBM has made Linux
viable in the enterprise computing environment.
0
getzler15 (22)
11/30/2003 10:09:02 PM

    >>  No.  IBM is only trying to help itself.  That Linux gets some
    >> benefits from that is just a side-effect.

    Heinz> I agree with you that IBM is helping Linux for it's own
    Heinz> bottom line.  On the otherhand I think Linux benefits
    Heinz> directly. IBM has made Linux viable in the enterprise
    Heinz> computing environment.

Side-effect == not the main goal != indirect

--
Lee Sau Dan                     +Z05biGVm-(Big5)                    ~{@nJX6X~}(HZ)

E-mail: danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de
danlee (1495)

IBM's Reply Memo in Further Support of Motion to Limit SCO's Claims
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060405002552215 Now we're cooking. ... Finally, we get a glimmer of an idea of what SCO filed with the court as their list of allegedly misused materials. What it appears to have filed is just a list of Linux files. begin oe_protect.scr Roy Culley <rgc@nodomain.none> espoused: > http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060405002552215 > > Now we're cooking. > > ... > > Finally, we get a glimmer of an idea of what SCO filed with the > court as their list of allegedly m...

SCO v IBM: IBM Wins Both Motions to Compel(!)
SCO takes a well-deserved bruising: http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031205143009441 SCO delays Q4 earnings statement: http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/031205/1008000399_1.html How to get rich quick on SCO's pump-n-dump scam without legal risk: http://zgp.org/cgi-bin/scoloss.cgi -- "Until we had this concept of Web services, software on the Internet couldn't talk to other software on the Internet." -- Bill Gates. Chairman, Microsoft. 10/29/2003. On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:15:18 -0700, in article <news:cox9zc694ues$.t4aot7jnrxjq.dlg@40tude.net>, Jules Dubois wrote: > SCO takes a well-deserved bruising: > > http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031205143009441 Additional details: http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031205161348100 Oh, no! There goes S C O! Go, go! Godzilla! -- "Keep in mind that when people want to do a directory, when they want to do a file server, they have to buy or install a ton of other software on top of Linux." -- Bill Gates. Chairman, Microsoft. On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 00:31:27 +0000, Erik Funkenbusch wrote: > > Throughout this even i've been at a loss to explain their behavior. It's > easy to just dismiss Darl as insane and stupid. However, Boises isn't > stupid or insane, and it's tough to understand why they would take this > strategy, especially on contingency, if they didn't have something up their > sleeve. Read the art...

[News] [Linux] IBM's Power6 Chip Released and Supports Linux
IBM introduces Power6 chip ,----[ Quote ] | The company plans to introduce the Power6 chip throughout two | server lines--the System p machines that run Unix and the System | i machines that run the i5/OS operating system. Both systems also | can run Linux. `---- http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6185310.html Related: Kernel Comparison for Linux (2.6.18) verses Windows (2003 R2) ,----[ Quote ] | Architectures: Linux Windows | PC x86 Y Y | PC AMD64 Y Y | PC IA-64 Y Y | Alpha Y N | PPC Y N | PPC64 Y ...

[News] [Linux] Has Novell's Lost IBM's Backing?
Virtualization: IBM Sticks Novell in the Corner ,----[ Quote ] | So Novell - which got into Linux on IBM's nickel - has wandered off the | reservation and is now hugging Microsoft, IBM's heredity enemy, around the | knees seeking market redemption. | | [...] | | So now IBM, which brought Novell into the mix so Red Hat wouldn't | turn into another Microsoft, has cut a deal with Red Hat "to | encourage the dramatic growth of Red Hat Enterprise Linux on IBM | System z mainframes" - according to the lead sentence in the | Wednesday press release. | | Makes one think the Armonk carrier pigeon just pooped on Novell's new hat. `---- http://virtualization.sys-con.com/read/374798_p.htm Also new: Questions on IBM's Business Model ,----[ Quote ] | My question does not appear to have been raised (caveat: I have not | read all 1039). What is the connection between IBM's FOSS-oriented | business strategy and its current concern over its competitive postion? | IBM's strategy has been to promote FOSS, especially Apache and Linux, | and then make money from selling (1) proprietary applications to | connect to them; (2) hardware on which both the operating system | and aps run; (3) integration services, using a very broad-based | concept that equates IT processes with overall business processes. `---- http://weblog.ipcentral.info/archives/2007/05/questions_on_ib.html Roy Schestowitz wrote: > | So now IBM, which brought Novell into the mix s...

IBM's support for Linux half-hearted and self serving
http://www.infoworld.com/d/windows/ibm-pitches-ubuntu-linux-in-place- windows-7-772 If IBM is such a Linux fan why haven't they migrated at least part of their 120.000 plus desktops to Linux? Maybe the phrase 'eat your own dog food' doesn't ring a bell in Armonk. I'm convinced that huge numbers of IBM personnel would do just fine with Ubuntu, since most of them only use web browsing and e-mail. For IBM employees who need Windows (because customers who use it) they could simply run Windows inside VirtualBox or VMWare Player. That would delegate Windows to a 'minor' role on people's computer, which is psychologically significant. I think this lips-only support for Linux is half-hearted and a self- serving 'strategic move' to damage a competitor, but I'm convinced people will look though this when they ask themselves why IBM isn't using Linux itself. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For more info https://www.mixmaster.it ...

[News] IBM's Server Initiative (GNU/Linux) Far Ahead of Microsoft's

[News] IBM Strives to Turn Sun's/Oracle's UNIX to GNU/Linux

[News] IBM's Irving Wladawsky-Berger (Emeritus) Explains the Company's GNU/Linux Reasoning

IBM URLs (http://www.ibm.com/ vs. http://www-306.ibm.com/)
Hi everyone, one general thing to note when quoting IBM URLs like the following: > Check out http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ ^^^^ |||| please leave out the "-###" part of the URL and instead quote it like this: http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ The "-###" means that the page is provided by a particular host, to which an original HTTP request without such a "-###" has been routed automatically. Usually, the routing will be stable, i.e. a URL with "-###" will normally work. However, if that particular machine is down, then a URL with the "-###" may not work. But a URL without "-###" will still work, because the request will then be routed to a different machine. Therefore at best leave out that "-###" when quoting such URLs. Otherwise, if such a URL one day does not work, remember that you can take away the "-###" part and it then should work. This is a general note, not to pick on any individual e-mail contributor ... only this e-mail was a good example. Besides, there are many people within IBM who don't understand the concept behind this and therefore often just do cut&paste of such URLs into documents, presentations, etc. But since this is a technical audience, I thought it may well worth it to (try t...

Linux supporter IBM pays $10's of millions after lying and defrauding investors
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080602006505&newsLang=en <quote> June 02, 2008 04:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time NEW YORK--Labaton Sucharow LLP, Klafter & Olsen LLP and IBM announce that they have received preliminary approval for an agreement to settle the securities class action titled In re IBM Securities Litigation, No. 1:05-cv-6279 (AKH) (S.D.N.Y.), for $20 million in cash. In this litigation, the plaintiffs alleged that members of the class were damaged by misrepresentations and omissions in IBM's April 5, 2005 an...

[News] Microsoft's Response to IBM; Adobe's Response to Microsoft Lockins; Linux the Anti-Piracy Winner?
What the HP-Microsoft Deal Really Means ,----[ Quote ] | Make no mistake, yesterday's HP-Microsoft agreement is all about thefour | products Microsoft launched last month in New York City. It's also | a competitive swipe against IBM. `---- http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/business_applications/what_the_hpmicrosoft_deal_really_means.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535 Adobe Preps Response to Microsoft XPS ,----[ Quote ] | Adobe may already own the market for electronic documents thanks to | PDF, but the company knows that Microsoft has a habit of showing up | late to the party an...

IBM T40/T41 difference? And: IBM's dead pixel policy?
Hi, I'm short before buying a Thinkpad, T40 or T41, my current choices are a T40 TC122GE and a T41 TC12FGE, so XGA 1.3/1.4 GHz Centrino, 256 MB, 40GB Harddrive. The T41 is about $200 more expensive but has Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth onboard, is there /anything/ besides the price that would be a point for the T40? Longer Battery runtime due to 0.1 GHz lower speed? I'll be running Linux on it, so the Hard-Disk-Protection of the T41 might not work anyway as far as I understand it? Is the T41 the newer series and will replace the T40 on the long run, or will they run in paralell? All Chipsets (IDE/PCI/USB/...) should be exactly the same as far as I understand it so there shouldn't new problems with Linux for the T41 I hope? Second question: I could get the T40 directly in many shops, the T41 has to be ordered. How is IBM's policy on dead/hot pixels in the display, or isn't that an issue anymore on modern Notebooks? I'd prefer not to have any, are thet considered a defect for IBM warranty? Thanx & (:ul8er, r@y > Second question: I could get the T40 directly in many shops, the T41 has > to be ordered. How is IBM's policy on dead/hot pixels in the display, > or isn't that an issue anymore on modern Notebooks? I'd prefer not to have > any, are thet considered a defect for IBM warranty? I just received a t41p; it has 1 blue pixel stuck on. It's about 10% of the way down from the top (not a 'central' area) - onl...

FYI: Download link for IBM SDK's on AIX, Linux, OS/2, zOS, Windows
FYI. Been a FAQ on newsgroups. http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/ For Java Performance, check the SPEC website at www.spec.org SPECjvm98 : client side java performance SPECjbb2000: server side java performance SPECjAppServer: J2EE performance tx -- Saket Rungta In comp.lang.java.advocacy, saket <nomail@hursley.ibm.com> wrote on Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:13:32 +0100 <bleneh$uic$1@sp15at20.hursley.ibm.com>: > FYI. Been a FAQ on newsgroups. > > http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/ > > For Java Performance, check the SPEC website at www.spec.org > > SPECjvm98 : client side java performance > SPECjbb2000: server side java performance > SPECjAppServer: J2EE performance > > tx > Interesting. Where's the "SpecC#2002" results? :-) -- #191, ewill3@earthlink.net It's still legal to go .sigless. ...

IBM R50 vs IBM R40 ?
I looked at the IBM website and dont really see the differences (pros/cons) of the IBM R40's and R50's. Is it just different features,styling, or performance? Thanks, Lou ...

SN#18519 IBM Redpaper: How to Install Solaris 10 OS on Supported IBM BladeCenter Servers
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 114 Issue 4 2007-08-20 Article 18519 from section "Service" Technical overview of Solaris OS, Installation, Management and Storage Since the Solaris Operating System (Solaris OS) will now be supported on certain IBM systems, this white paper will be useful for those installing the Solaris OS on supported BladeCenter servers. Topics include Fibre Channel, Solaris Containers, DTrace, IBM Director, and more. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=18519 Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you via email each week in PDF, text or HTML. Only the sections that you select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe (c) 2005 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com ...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

[News] Linux Foundation Published Interview with IBM's Linux VP

How Apple beat IBM in Steve Jobs' first retail war (Apple //c vs IBM PCjr)
This was a good read about Christmas 1984 sales: > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/25/charles_eicher_christmas_1984/> Greg B. -- Actual e-mail address is gregbuchner and I'm located at gmail.com On Nov 27, 2:21=A0pm, Greg Buchner <n...@none.invalid> wrote: > This was a good read about Christmas 1984 sales: > > > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/25/charles_eicher_christmas_1984/= > > > Greg B. > > -- > Actual e-mail address is gregbuchner and I'm located at gmail.com yea I read that as apple defeated a c...

[News] IBM's GNU/Linux and Standards Chief on a Future with GNU/Linux

IBM's counterclaims to SCO
This document goes step-by-step through the counterclaims. It is a re-rendering of IBM's counterclaims. For the most part, SCO merely "Denies the allegations of Paragraph nnn". http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20040207171137388 IBM will skeletonize SCO, I believe, based on the enumeration of items in this document. -- No, I won't fix your Windows computer! Lin�nut wrote: > This document goes step-by-step through the counterclaims. > It is a re-rendering of IBM's counterclaims. > > For the most part, SCO merely "Denies the allegations of > Paragraph nnn". Obviously you cannot read at all. For the most part, it reads "Admits that .... but denies the remaining allegations of Paragraph nnn". Linux makes you one-eyed and fuckwitted. -- David Andrew Clayton (DAC) wrote about Kadaitcha Man: You're a wholly evil fucker. You take the 'I am a bastard' stance, and extrapolate it out to 'I am an absolute uncaring bastard with the time and means to make almost anyone suffer.' Whereas other people have some faint nascent ideal about 'lines that should not be crossed', you barge through taboo, and straight through 'unthinking prejudice', right into "knock 'em down and then fuck them over." Lin�nut wrote: > This document goes step-by-step through the counterclaims. > It is a re-rendering of IBM's counterclaims. > > For the most part, SCO merely ...

Web resources about - SCO VS IBM:IBM Addendum to Memorandum in Support of IBM's 2nd Motion to Compel - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Wye River Memorandum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On 17 November, Israel's 120 member parliament, the Knesset , approved the Memorandum by a vote of 75–19. The Memorandum determined that it would ...

Memorandum: Calendar, Task Manager & Personal Organizer on the App Store on iTunes
Get Memorandum: Calendar, Task Manager & Personal Organizer on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

memorandum of understanding - ARN
The source for IT industry news, views and analysis across the channel, business and technology

Bulgaria, China's Anhui Province sign memorandum on economic cooperation
Bulgaria, China's Anhui Province sign memorandum on economic cooperation People's Daily Online SOFIA, July 23 Bulgarian Ministry of Economy ...

Memorandum of understanding signed between UFV and Binzhou University
Memorandum of understanding signed between UFV and Binzhou University Abbotsford News (registration) (blog) By signing a memorandum of understanding ...

Dewey Violate Rule 10b-5? A Detailed Look at the Firm’s 2010 Offering Memorandum
Was the offering memo for Dewey & LeBoeuf’s 2010 private placement materially misleading? And what does the document reveal about the firm’s ...

Telecom Egypt and Cisco sign 'Managed Services Memorandum Of ...
Telecom Egypt and Cisco sign 'Managed Services Memorandum Of ... AME Info (press release) (blog) Telecom Egypt (TE) (Ticker: ETEL.CA; TEEG.LN), ...

Laughable Text of EU "Memorandum of Understanding"; ESM Not Been Ratified Yet Already Requires Changes ...
... has not even been ratified. The agreement is still on hold in Germany (numerous other countries have yet to ratify as well). Yet the " Memorandum ...

Watch Live: Obama Signs Memorandum on Student Loan Debt
Fox News Watch Live: Obama Signs Memorandum on Student Loan Debt Boston.com President Obama delivers remarks and will sign a presidential ...

Liveblogging World War II: August 23, 1945: Memorandum for Admiral Leahy
[5-217 Memorandum for Admiral Leahy, August 23, 1945](http://marshallfoundation.org/library/digital-archive/memorandum-for-admiral-leahy1/): ...