So I gave up on slrn, this is why

1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking at
google groups articles is painful
4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one

So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:12:35 +0200, Melzzzzz,
 published this proof of the Infinite Monkey Theorem:

> 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
> 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles

esc 1 esc p will load parent articles.

> 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking at
> google groups articles is painful

hit "w"

> 4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one

I use pan when I want to show my godzilla x-face.

> So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)

That'll work too.

--
♖ ♘ ♗ ♕ ♔ ♗ ♘ ♖
0
Godzilla <godzilla@lizardboss.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:12:35 +0200, Melzzzzz,
>  published this proof of the Infinite Monkey Theorem:
>
> > 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
> > 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
>
> esc 1 esc p will load parent articles.
I know that. It is cumbersome.

> > 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so
> > looking at google groups articles is painful
>
> hit "w"

I know that. But it does not wraps on 80 characters, rather terminal
wide..
Well, Claws also wraps on window boundary it's just easier to read on
graphical screen.

--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0
Melzzzzz
10/3/2016 1:37:41 AM
On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 01:29:03 -0000 (UTC)
> Godzilla <godzilla@lizardboss.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:12:35 +0200, Melzzzzz,
>>  published this proof of the Infinite Monkey Theorem:
>>
>> > 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>> > 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
>>
>> esc 1 esc p will load parent articles.
> I know that. It is cumbersome.
>

>> > 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so
>> > looking at google groups articles is painful
>>
>> hit "w"
>
> I know that. But it does not wraps on 80 characters, rather terminal
> wide..
> Well, Claws also wraps on window boundary it's just easier to read on
> graphical screen.

It's not for everyone. Playing with the gpg is much easier on
Thunderbird, but in slrn with vim and the shell I have full control. And
so sometimes I choose to reply with slrn even though it takes me a
little longer.

A lot of reasons for liking slrn are down to my desire to run in the
console and use vim as the editor. For a good while I was using
Thunderbird. After I started sharing shell scripts in usenet posts slrn
felt easier to do that. Now since I am mostly using Git as a shared area
it doesn't matter. And I can remote thunderbird from a central point if
I wanted to. I've done it over SSH over the internet and it is
acceptable. But slrn running in tmux over ssh is very good.

The next release of slrn does better with utf. I had ran a beta for a
while after running into an issue. I had only seen the problem with one
person. And so I eventually stopped compiling it and just use the older
distro version.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek
10/3/2016 2:16:59 AM
Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers

Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:

http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png

> 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles

tin threading:

http://i.imgur.com/s1ywne2.png

> 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking at
> google groups articles is painful

<shrug>  I don't mind it on reading, and for replying, I use
vi commandline to run fmt on it.

> 4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one

Not for me.  I hate always having to "go for the mouse."
tin/vim rules for usenet.

> So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)

Don't you have to use a mail-to-news gateway with that? :)

0
Octavian
10/3/2016 3:18:32 AM
On 2016-10-03, Octavian W. Lagrange <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:
> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>
> Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
> utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png
>
>> 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
>
> tin threading:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/s1ywne2.png
>
>> 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking at
>> google groups articles is painful
>
><shrug>  I don't mind it on reading, and for replying, I use
> vi commandline to run fmt on it.
>
>> 4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one
>>

> Not for me.  I hate always having to "go for the mouse."
> tin/vim rules for usenet.
>
>> So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>
> Don't you have to use a mail-to-news gateway with that? :)

slrn has threads, too.

pure threads: http://imgur.com/a/avwP1
post - less threads: http://imgur.com/a/avwP1
post - more threads: http://imgur.com/a/avwP1

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek

Video demo of threads in slrn: https://youtu.be/7p2-b4ck8Sg

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek
10/3/2016 4:08:36 AM

--
Sandman
0
"Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:

> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> > 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>
> Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
> utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png

No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.

> > So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>
> Don't you have to use a mail-to-news gateway with that? :)

Noooo. I use thunderbird for mail, but nothing beats Claws when it
comes to usenet...

--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0
Melzzzzz
10/3/2016 8:15:40 AM
En 24 lignes Godzilla a �crit
dans news:nssc8u$laq$1@dont-email.me
 le lundi, 03 octobre 2016 � 03:29:03�:

> I use pan when I want to show my godzilla x-face.

  Although Pan is nice for showing X-face headers, you can
 very well do it inside slrn, You can even choose one
 for starting a new thread and another one for follows-up!

  The thing that I appreciate most is the ability to use it
 with NO-X... That is a MOST!!!

  dyrmak
  --
  O sea la indiferencia
  ++++ --- ++++
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 9:12:37 PM UTC-4, Melzzzzz wrote:
> 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
> 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
> 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking at
> google groups articles is painful
> 4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one
>
> So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
> --
> press any key to continue or any other to quit

Shut Up, Dumb Fuck!
0
John
10/3/2016 9:14:28 AM
On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
> 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
> 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking at
> google groups articles is painful
> 4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one
>
> So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)

I'm thinking of moving over to Thunderbird myself. I'm a long time slrn
user but still really a noob because I never dug into the configuration
options really all that much.

Slrn used to be great for speed and ultimate champ for configuration
options. Along with either leafnode or even slrnpull it was and in some
ways still is a very powerful combination.

These days while the latter is true, the former is not. At least not on
my 2 Linux systems. Thunderbird retrieves faster, posts faster and
doesn't suffer from the very sligh lag that slrn seems to.
For me, I think it's time to move on. At least for as long as usenet is
around which may not be all that long.

One thing about Thunderbird is that I have not been able to figure out
how to change the fonts to make them larger. The options seem to have no
effect under LinuMint and even the add on extension "Font Changer" which
works under Windows version of Thunderbird doesn't even show up under
the Linux version although it installs.
Thunderbird configuration options are a mess as well. They are scattered
all over the place.
I'll figure it out.

Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.

0
Jim
10/3/2016 11:41:27 AM
Jim Polaski wrote:

> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.

Knode, but I've noticed a bug where it won't save your layout/icon
preferences, etc, unless you also install Kontact and run it from inside
there.

XPN is a good newsreader but no longer updated or supported.
0
Tattoo
10/3/2016 12:05:45 PM
On 3 Oct 2016 11:41:27 GMT
Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:

> On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> > 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
> > 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
> > 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so
> > looking at google groups articles is painful
> > 4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one
> >
> > So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>
> I'm thinking of moving over to Thunderbird myself. I'm a long time
> slrn user but still really a noob because I never dug into the
> configuration options really all that much.
>
> Slrn used to be great for speed and ultimate champ for configuration
> options. Along with either leafnode or even slrnpull it was and in
> some ways still is a very powerful combination.
>
> These days while the latter is true, the former is not. At least not
> on my 2 Linux systems. Thunderbird retrieves faster, posts faster and
> doesn't suffer from the very sligh lag that slrn seems to.
> For me, I think it's time to move on. At least for as long as usenet
> is around which may not be all that long.
>
> One thing about Thunderbird is that I have not been able to figure
> out how to change the fonts to make them larger. The options seem to
> have no effect under LinuMint and even the add on extension "Font
> Changer" which works under Windows version of Thunderbird doesn't
> even show up under the Linux version although it installs.
> Thunderbird configuration options are a mess as well. They are
> scattered all over the place.
> I'll figure it out.
>
> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.

Well I said Claws-Mail, not Thunderbird ;)

--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0
Melzzzzz
10/3/2016 12:12:55 PM
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 08:05:45 -0400
Tattoo Vampire <sitting@this.computer> wrote:

> Jim Polaski wrote:
>
> > Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet
> > news program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>
> Knode, but I've noticed a bug where it won't save your layout/icon
> preferences, etc, unless you also install Kontact and run it from
> inside there.
>
> XPN is a good newsreader but no longer updated or supported.

KNode had bug if references header is too long, that is, on deep
threads, I couldn't post... it is stupid bug I don't know if they fixed
it eventually...

--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0
Melzzzzz
10/3/2016 12:15:18 PM
On 3/10/2016 13:05 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Tattoo Vampire posted:

> Jim Polaski wrote:
>
>> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
>> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>
> Knode, but I've noticed a bug where it won't save your layout/icon
> preferences, etc, unless you also install Kontact and run it from inside
> there.
>
> XPN is a good newsreader but no longer updated or supported.

It's in Debian's repos, so maybe they support it.
I've used it for some time, & had to "tweak" some of its files here &
there, but IMO it works OK.

--
If your primary interest in computing is downloading music for your
whatever, or playing games, you belong in the cattle pen Mr Gates built.

Windows is specifically designed for people who don't understand
computing and don't want to be bothered.

0
William
10/3/2016 12:27:15 PM
On 2016-10-03, Tattoo Vampire <sitting@this.computer> wrote:
> Jim Polaski wrote:
>
>> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
>> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>
> Knode, but I've noticed a bug where it won't save your layout/icon
> preferences, etc, unless you also install Kontact and run it from inside
> there.
>
> XPN is a good newsreader but no longer updated or supported.

Thank you. I'll take a look.
0
Jim
10/3/2016 12:48:16 PM
On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 08:05:45 -0400
> Tattoo Vampire <sitting@this.computer> wrote:
>
>> Jim Polaski wrote:
>>
>> > Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet
>> > news program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>>
>> Knode, but I've noticed a bug where it won't save your layout/icon
>> preferences, etc, unless you also install Kontact and run it from
>> inside there.
>>
>> XPN is a good newsreader but no longer updated or supported.
>
> KNode had bug if references header is too long, that is, on deep
> threads, I couldn't post... it is stupid bug I don't know if they fixed
> it eventually...

All the more reason to filter snit's mega threads lol!
0
Jim
10/3/2016 12:49:00 PM
On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On 3 Oct 2016 11:41:27 GMT
> Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:
>
>> On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> > 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>> > 2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
>> > 3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so
>> > looking at google groups articles is painful
>> > 4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one
>> >
>> > So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>>
>> I'm thinking of moving over to Thunderbird myself. I'm a long time
>> slrn user but still really a noob because I never dug into the
>> configuration options really all that much.
>>
>> Slrn used to be great for speed and ultimate champ for configuration
>> options. Along with either leafnode or even slrnpull it was and in
>> some ways still is a very powerful combination.
>>
>> These days while the latter is true, the former is not. At least not
>> on my 2 Linux systems. Thunderbird retrieves faster, posts faster and
>> doesn't suffer from the very sligh lag that slrn seems to.
>> For me, I think it's time to move on. At least for as long as usenet
>> is around which may not be all that long.
>>
>> One thing about Thunderbird is that I have not been able to figure
>> out how to change the fonts to make them larger. The options seem to
>> have no effect under LinuMint and even the add on extension "Font
>> Changer" which works under Windows version of Thunderbird doesn't
>> even show up under the Linux version although it installs.
>> Thunderbird configuration options are a mess as well. They are
>> scattered all over the place.
>> I'll figure it out.
>>
>> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
>> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>>

> Well I said Claws-Mail, not Thunderbird ;)

I'll take a look. I've heard of Claws but never used it.
Thanks.

0
Jim
10/3/2016 12:49:49 PM
On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:18:32 +0000 (UTC)
> "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> > 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>>
>> Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
>> utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png
>
> No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.
>

>> > So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>>
>> Don't you have to use a mail-to-news gateway with that? :)
>>
> Noooo. I use thunderbird for mail, but nothing beats Claws when it
> comes to usenet...

That's pretty glowing. Okay, I'll have to try it out. I'm pretty
die-hard on the console though. So many benefits for remote via ssh,
tmux and slrn plus my choice of editor. Tough to beat that functionality
on the whole. If I had just one machine and used that and only that I
could totally see adopting a gui app.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek
10/3/2016 2:15:58 PM
On 2016-10-03, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:
> On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> On 3 Oct 2016 11:41:27 GMT
>> Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:

>>> I'm thinking of moving over to Thunderbird myself. I'm a long time
>>> slrn user but still really a noob because I never dug into the
>>> configuration options really all that much.
>>>
>>> Slrn used to be great for speed and ultimate champ for configuration
>>> options. Along with either leafnode or even slrnpull it was and in
>>> some ways still is a very powerful combination.
>>>
>>> These days while the latter is true, the former is not. At least not
>>> on my 2 Linux systems. Thunderbird retrieves faster, posts faster and
>>> doesn't suffer from the very sligh lag that slrn seems to.
>>> For me, I think it's time to move on. At least for as long as usenet
>>> is around which may not be all that long.
>>>
>>> One thing about Thunderbird is that I have not been able to figure
>>> out how to change the fonts to make them larger. The options seem to
>>> have no effect under LinuMint and even the add on extension "Font
>>> Changer" which works under Windows version of Thunderbird doesn't
>>> even show up under the Linux version although it installs.
>>> Thunderbird configuration options are a mess as well. They are
>>> scattered all over the place.
>>> I'll figure it out.
>>>
>>> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
>>> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>>>

>> Well I said Claws-Mail, not Thunderbird ;)
>>
> I'll take a look. I've heard of Claws but never used it.

Two good friends on usenet that I know love swear by it.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek
10/3/2016 2:17:15 PM
On 2016-10-03, Marek Novotny <marek.novotny@marspolar.com> wrote:
> On 2016-10-03, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:
>> On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>>> Well I said Claws-Mail, not Thunderbird ;)
>>>
>> I'll take a look. I've heard of Claws but never used it.
>
> Two good friends on usenet that I know love swear by it.

Sounds like a plan!
I'm not really a Thunderbird fan, even under Windows.

0
Jim
10/3/2016 2:30:17 PM
On 2016-10-03, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:
> On 2016-10-03, Marek Novotny <marek.novotny@marspolar.com> wrote:

>>> I'll take a look. I've heard of Claws but never used it.
>>
>> Two good friends on usenet that I know love swear by it.
>
> Sounds like a plan!
> I'm not really a Thunderbird fan, even under Windows.

I've only been using slrn for year or two. Not sick of it and I feel
like I'm just starting to get familiar with it. The only other news
reader I've been curious about is gnus.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek
10/3/2016 2:33:51 PM
On 10/03/2016 02:15 AM, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:18:32 +0000 (UTC)
> "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>>> 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>>
>> Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
>> utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png
>
> No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.
>

>>> So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>>
>> Don't you have to use a mail-to-news gateway with that? :)
>>
> Noooo. I use thunderbird for mail, but nothing beats Claws when it
> comes to usenet...

I've got Claws installed.  I'll have to check out how it presents usenet
posts.

0
GreyCloud
10/3/2016 6:25:37 PM
On 10/03/2016 06:05 AM, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
> Jim Polaski wrote:
>
>> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
>> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>
> Knode, but I've noticed a bug where it won't save your layout/icon
> preferences, etc, unless you also install Kontact and run it from inside
> there.
>
> XPN is a good newsreader but no longer updated or supported.

I think Knode has an occasional problem of posting thru
eternal-september.  It occassionally errs on unterminated line.

0
GreyCloud
10/3/2016 6:27:19 PM
On 10/03/2016 08:33 AM, Marek Novotny wrote:
> On 2016-10-03, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:

>>> Two good friends on usenet that I know love swear by it.
>>
>> Sounds like a plan!
>> I'm not really a Thunderbird fan, even under Windows.
>
> I've only been using slrn for year or two. Not sick of it and I feel
> like I'm just starting to get familiar with it. The only other news
> reader I've been curious about is gnus.

Isn't that the one inside of emacs?
I've tried in Solaris, but didn't care for it.  It isn't hard to set up.

0
GreyCloud
10/3/2016 6:29:19 PM
0
Silver
10/3/2016 6:55:44 PM
On 2016-10-03, GreyCloud <Cumulus@mist.com> wrote:
> On 10/03/2016 08:33 AM, Marek Novotny wrote:

// snip

>> I've only been using slrn for year or two. Not sick of it and I feel
>> like I'm just starting to get familiar with it. The only other news
>> reader I've been curious about is gnus.
>
> Isn't that the one inside of emacs?
> I've tried in Solaris, but didn't care for it.  It isn't hard to set up.

That's the one.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek
10/3/2016 7:09:40 PM
Silver Slimer wrote:

> On 2016-10-03 2:27 PM, GreyCloud wrote:

>>> Knode, but I've noticed a bug where it won't save your
>>> layout/icon preferences, etc, unless you also install Kontact and
>>> run it from inside there.
>>>
>>> XPN is a good newsreader but no longer updated or supported.
>>>

>> I think Knode has an occasional problem of posting thru
>> eternal-september.  It occassionally errs on unterminated line.
>
> I had an issue with Thunderbird in Linux where it would OFTEN tell me
> that my connection to eternal-september.org timed out without even
> making an attempt to communicate with the site. Meanwhile, the same
> version of Thunderbird works fine in Windows.

Same here.  Some one else posted why this happens.
There may be some setting under the hood that we haven't discovered yet.

0
GreyCloud
10/3/2016 7:44:19 PM
0
Silver
10/3/2016 7:55:50 PM
Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:18:32 +0000 (UTC)
> "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> > 1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>>
>> Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
>> utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png
>
> No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.

That's why I asked.  xterm handles *some* utf8 too, just not nearly
as much as mate-terminal, which is superb in that respect.

So you ran slrn under gnome-terminal?  Why not Konsole?

0
Octavian
10/3/2016 9:29:13 PM
On 3/10/2016 13:49 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Jim Polaski posted:

> On 2016-10-03, Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> On 3 Oct 2016 11:41:27 GMT
>> Jim Polaski <jpolaski@linuxmail.org> wrote:

>>> I'm thinking of moving over to Thunderbird myself. I'm a long time
>>> slrn user but still really a noob because I never dug into the
>>> configuration options really all that much.
>>>
>>> Slrn used to be great for speed and ultimate champ for configuration
>>> options. Along with either leafnode or even slrnpull it was and in
>>> some ways still is a very powerful combination.
>>>
>>> These days while the latter is true, the former is not. At least not
>>> on my 2 Linux systems. Thunderbird retrieves faster, posts faster and
>>> doesn't suffer from the very sligh lag that slrn seems to.
>>> For me, I think it's time to move on. At least for as long as usenet
>>> is around which may not be all that long.
>>>
>>> One thing about Thunderbird is that I have not been able to figure
>>> out how to change the fonts to make them larger. The options seem to
>>> have no effect under LinuMint and even the add on extension "Font
>>> Changer" which works under Windows version of Thunderbird doesn't
>>> even show up under the Linux version although it installs.
>>> Thunderbird configuration options are a mess as well. They are
>>> scattered all over the place.
>>> I'll figure it out.
>>>
>>> Any other suggestions for a full featured Linux GUI based usenet news
>>> program under Linux? I don't like pan at all.
>>>

>> Well I said Claws-Mail, not Thunderbird ;)
>>
> I'll take a look. I've heard of Claws but never used it.
> Thanks.

I use Claws-mail for emails.

--
If your primary interest in computing is downloading music for your
whatever, or playing games, you belong in the cattle pen Mr Gates built.

Windows is specifically designed for people who don't understand
computing and don't want to be bothered.

0
William
10/3/2016 9:29:35 PM
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 21:29:13 +0000 (UTC)
"Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:

> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:18:32 +0000 (UTC)

> >> Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
> >> utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:
> >>
> >> http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png
> >
> > No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.
> >

> That's why I asked.  xterm handles *some* utf8 too, just not nearly
> as much as mate-terminal, which is superb in that respect.
>
> So you ran slrn under gnome-terminal?  Why not Konsole?

Because I use Gnome desktop?

--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0
Melzzzzz
10/3/2016 10:06:09 PM
Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 21:29:13 +0000 (UTC)
> "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>> > No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.
>> >

>> That's why I asked.  xterm handles *some* utf8 too, just not nearly
>> as much as mate-terminal, which is superb in that respect.
>>
>> So you ran slrn under gnome-terminal?  Why not Konsole?
>>

> Because I use Gnome desktop?

I thought you were a KDE man.

0
Octavian
10/3/2016 10:22:45 PM
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:22:45 +0000 (UTC)
"Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:

> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 21:29:13 +0000 (UTC)

> >> That's why I asked.  xterm handles *some* utf8 too, just not nearly
> >> as much as mate-terminal, which is superb in that respect.
> >>
> >> So you ran slrn under gnome-terminal?  Why not Konsole?
> >>

> > Because I use Gnome desktop?
> >

> I thought you were a KDE man.

I switch between the three (Gnome, KDE, XFCE)... Now I am in Gnome
phase ;)

--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0
Melzzzzz
10/3/2016 10:25:58 PM
Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:22:45 +0000 (UTC)
> "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>> > Because I use Gnome desktop?
>> >

>> I thought you were a KDE man.
>>

> I switch between the three (Gnome, KDE, XFCE)... Now I am in Gnome
> phase ;)

While in gnome phase, careful not to get lured into Mate, else you'll be
stuck there for long time.

0
Octavian
10/3/2016 10:37:51 PM
On 10/03/2016 03:29 PM, Octavian W. Lagrange wrote:
> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:18:32 +0000 (UTC)

>>> Are you sure that's not a terminal issue?  For example, tin handles
>>> utf8 headers just fine, but xterm does not; mate-terminal is fine:
>>>
>>> http://i.imgur.com/EXOURgy.png
>>
>> No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.
>>

> That's why I asked.  xterm handles *some* utf8 too, just not nearly
> as much as mate-terminal, which is superb in that respect.
>
> So you ran slrn under gnome-terminal?  Why not Konsole?

On Xterm... there is the Tektronix 4014 mode.  Have you ever tried it?
Somewhere around here I still have the tech manual for a newer model
that is compatible with the 4014.

0
GreyCloud
10/3/2016 10:42:48 PM

On 10/03/2016 01:55 PM, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On 2016-10-03 3:44 PM, GreyCloud wrote:
>> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> I had an issue with Thunderbird in Linux where it would OFTEN
>>> tell me that my connection to eternal-september.org timed out
>>> without even making an attempt to communicate with the site.
>>> Meanwhile, the same version of Thunderbird works fine in
>>> Windows.
>>>

>> Same here.  Some one else posted why this happens. There may be
>> some setting under the hood that we haven't discovered yet.
>
> I just wonder why the heck it would do such a thing while leaving
> the Windows version perfectly functional. It should work better in
> Linux, not worse.

I suspect that linux doesn't have total control over the hardware.
Using a VM may be a problem.
0
GreyCloud
10/3/2016 10:44:02 PM
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 03:18:32 +0000, Octavian W. Lagrange wrote:

>> So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>
> Don't you have to use a mail-to-news gateway with that? :)

Claws uses libEtPan for the NNTP protocol:

http://www.etpan.org/libetpan.html

0
Adlbifhr
10/3/2016 11:28:54 PM
GreyCloud <Cumulus@mist.com> wrote:
> On 10/03/2016 03:29 PM, Octavian W. Lagrange wrote:
>> Melzzzzz <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>>> No, I said not all. UTF is handled just fine in gnome-terminal.
>>>

>> That's why I asked.  xterm handles *some* utf8 too, just not nearly
>> as much as mate-terminal, which is superb in that respect.
>>
>> So you ran slrn under gnome-terminal?  Why not Konsole?
>>

> On Xterm... there is the Tektronix 4014 mode.  Have you ever tried it?
> Somewhere around here I still have the tech manual for a newer model
> that is compatible with the 4014.

That stuff was before my time, but I just tried an xterm in Tektronix
mode and fiddled with some plotutils things:

http://i.imgur.com/tWsJqAL.png

0
Octavian
10/4/2016 12:26:02 AM
On 10/03/2016 06:26 PM, Octavian W. Lagrange wrote:
> GreyCloud <Cumulus@mist.com> wrote:

>>> That's why I asked.  xterm handles *some* utf8 too, just not nearly
>>> as much as mate-terminal, which is superb in that respect.
>>>
>>> So you ran slrn under gnome-terminal?  Why not Konsole?
>>>

>> On Xterm... there is the Tektronix 4014 mode.  Have you ever tried it?
>> Somewhere around here I still have the tech manual for a newer model
>> that is compatible with the 4014.
>>

> That stuff was before my time, but I just tried an xterm in Tektronix
> mode and fiddled with some plotutils things:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/tWsJqAL.png

Allaright!  Very nice to see it can still be done.
I used a tektronix system with a color terminal around the late 80s and
wrote a few graphics images for automated testing purposes.  I designed
it to help guide an electronics tech to the node that needed to be
probed.  We couldn't use a bed of nails approach due to the coating on
the boards.  They were rugged terminals but sure were expensive.
The last one was around $5500.  All the commands were escape sequences.
Is this what you used, or was it another program?

0
GreyCloud
10/4/2016 1:28:38 AM
GreyCloud <Cumulus@mist.com> wrote:
> On 10/03/2016 06:26 PM, Octavian W. Lagrange wrote:
>> GreyCloud <Cumulus@mist.com> wrote:

>>> On Xterm... there is the Tektronix 4014 mode.  Have you ever tried it?
>>> Somewhere around here I still have the tech manual for a newer model
>>> that is compatible with the 4014.
>>>

>> That stuff was before my time, but I just tried an xterm in Tektronix
>> mode and fiddled with some plotutils things:
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/tWsJqAL.png
>>

> Allaright!  Very nice to see it can still be done.
> I used a tektronix system with a color terminal around the late 80s and
> wrote a few graphics images for automated testing purposes.  I designed
> it to help guide an electronics tech to the node that needed to be
> probed.  We couldn't use a bed of nails approach due to the coating on
> the boards.  They were rugged terminals but sure were expensive.
> The last one was around $5500.  All the commands were escape sequences.
> Is this what you used, or was it another program?

You can do it like this:

anon@lowtide:~$ cat data
0 0
1 1
2 0
3 -1
4 0
anon@lowtide:~$ xterm -t -e "spline data|graph|plot -Ttek;bash"
anon@lowtide:~$

or you can just `xterm -t` and at the prompt just echo data directly.
$ echo "0 0 1 1 2 0 3 -1 4 0" | spline ...

0
Octavian
10/4/2016 1:51:02 AM
On Monday, 3 October 2016 18:51:04 UTC-7, Octavian W. Lagrange  wrote:
> GreyCloud <Cumulus@mist.com> wrote:

> >> That stuff was before my time, but I just tried an xterm in Tektronix
> >> mode and fiddled with some plotutils things:
> >>
> >> http://i.imgur.com/tWsJqAL.png
> >>

> > Allaright!  Very nice to see it can still be done.
> > I used a tektronix system with a color terminal around the late 80s and
> > wrote a few graphics images for automated testing purposes.  I designed
> > it to help guide an electronics tech to the node that needed to be
> > probed.  We couldn't use a bed of nails approach due to the coating on
> > the boards.  They were rugged terminals but sure were expensive.
> > The last one was around $5500.  All the commands were escape sequences.
> > Is this what you used, or was it another program?
> >

> You can do it like this:
>
> anon@lowtide:~$ cat data
> 0 0
> 1 1
> 2 0
> 3 -1
> 4 0
> anon@lowtide:~$ xterm -t -e "spline data|graph|plot -Ttek;bash"
> anon@lowtide:~$
>
> or you can just `xterm -t` and at the prompt just echo data directly.
> $ echo "0 0 1 1 2 0 3 -1 4 0" | spline ...

Did you ever get Snit's bar challenge done fully?
0
tmelmosfire
10/4/2016 1:52:30 AM
Melzzzzz wrote:

>1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
>3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking at
>google groups articles is painful
>4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one
>
>So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)

Maybe you should give Relf's newsreader a try.  The source looks as if
it's been encrypted, though...   8)

http://jeff-relf.me/X.CPP

Amazingly, both Ezekreep and the Dumfsck have defended Relf's code.

--
"(chrisv) claims (Relf's) code is shitty. Let's see him substantiate
it with some facts and a code analysis."  -  trolling fsckwit
On 10/4/2016 9:22 AM, shitv wrote:

> Amazingly, both Ezekreep and the Dumfsck have defended Relf's code.

You conveniently forgot this part: "for his own personal use"

What makes you think I'll let you take things out of context to lie
about me, turd?

0
DFS
10/4/2016 2:35:16 PM
Melzzzzz wrote:

> chrisv  wrote:
>>
>> Melzzzzz wrote:
>> >
>> >1. Does not correctly decodes all utf headers
>> >2. Threads are difficult to follow as slrn does not cache articles
>> >3. Does not re-formats articles on 80 characters boundary so looking
>> >at google groups articles is painful
>> >4. all in all text based experience is sub-par to graphical one
>> >
>> >So I gave up finally , returned to trusty Claws-Mail ;)
>>
>> Maybe you should give Relf's newsreader a try.  The source looks as if
>> it's been encrypted, though...   8)
>>
>> http://jeff-relf.me/X.CPP
>>
>> Amazingly, both Ezekreep and the Dumfsck have defended Relf's code.
>
> That page does not exists ;)

Oh, he's moved it into a .zip.

http://jeff-relf.me/X.ZIP

Can you believe that Ezekreep wanted a "code analysis" of that
garbage?  What a fsckwit!

--
"What's wrong with it?"  -  DumFSck, regarding the use of a #pragma to
disable 17 different types of compiler warnings
DFS wrote:

> On 10/4/2016 9:22 AM, shitv wrote:
>

>> Amazingly, both Ezekreep and the Dumfsck have defended Relf's code.
>

> You conveniently forgot this part: "for his own personal use"

Someone who writes such shoddy crap for his own use is simply not qualified
to write anything for others
If anything, I want the same standards for myself I would apply for the
stuff I write for a lying, not lower ones

> What makes you think I'll let you take things out of context to lie
> about me, turd?

Well, you do that to others as well
0
Peter
10/4/2016 2:54:01 PM
On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:43:48 -0500
chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Melzzzzz wrote:
>
> > chrisv  wrote:

> >> Maybe you should give Relf's newsreader a try.  The source looks
> >> as if it's been encrypted, though...   8)
> >>
> >> http://jeff-relf.me/X.CPP
> >>
> >> Amazingly, both Ezekreep and the Dumfsck have defended Relf's
> >> code.
> >
> > That page does not exists ;)
>
> Oh, he's moved it into a .zip.
>
> http://jeff-relf.me/X.ZIP
>
> Can you believe that Ezekreep wanted a "code analysis" of that
> garbage?  What a fsckwit!

On first glance, anybody who writes code like that should visit
psychiatrist I think.

--
press any key to continue or any other to quit
0
Melzzzzz
10/4/2016 3:24:33 PM
> some dumb fsck wrote:
>>
>> What makes you think I'll let you take things out of context

What makes you think that your added "context" makes you look less
ignorant, Dumfsck?

>> to lie about me, turd?

Only in your shitty, upside-down world are facts "lies".

--
'The GPL is real "fair and free" eh?  Forced to give your work away if
you use theirs - even if yours is extremely superior and valuable
On 10/4/2016 10:54 AM, Peter K�hlmann wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> On 10/4/2016 9:22 AM, shitv wrote:
>>

>>> Amazingly, both Ezekreep and the Dumfsck have defended Relf's code.
>>

>> You conveniently forgot this part: "for his own personal use"
>
> Someone who writes such shoddy crap for his own use is simply not qualified
> to write anything for others

Untrue.  His programming code doesn't have to adhere to anyone's
standards for it to function well and accomplish the goals.  But I admit
what he showed was strange looking, and hard to read and understand.

At one point Relf basically admitted it:

<quotes>
about X.cpp, his newsreader

DFS: "What are you gonna do when someone inherits your program?
        You're not going to just let it die, are you?"

Relf: "Yes, absolutely, I'd tell the next poor fool to totally rewrite
         it."
</quotes>

> If anything, I want the same standards for myself I would apply for the
> stuff I write for a lying, not lower ones

My personal code is less commented and rarely exception handled.

>> What makes you think I'll let you take things out of context to lie
>> about me, turd?
>
> Well, you do that to others as well

Show us.

0
DFS
10/4/2016 4:41:27 PM
Octavian W. Lagrange wrote:

> GreyCloud <Cumulus@mist.com> wrote:

>>> That stuff was before my time, but I just tried an xterm in Tektronix
>>> mode and fiddled with some plotutils things:
>>>
>>> http://i.imgur.com/tWsJqAL.png
>>>

>> Allaright!  Very nice to see it can still be done.
>> I used a tektronix system with a color terminal around the late 80s and
>> wrote a few graphics images for automated testing purposes.  I designed
>> it to help guide an electronics tech to the node that needed to be
>> probed.  We couldn't use a bed of nails approach due to the coating on
>> the boards.  They were rugged terminals but sure were expensive.
>> The last one was around $5500.  All the commands were escape sequences.
>> Is this what you used, or was it another program?
>>

> You can do it like this:
>
> anon@lowtide:~$ cat data
> 0 0
> 1 1
> 2 0
> 3 -1
> 4 0
> anon@lowtide:~$ xterm -t -e "spline data|graph|plot -Ttek;bash"
> anon@lowtide:~$
>
> or you can just `xterm -t` and at the prompt just echo data directly.
> $ echo "0 0 1 1 2 0 3 -1 4 0" | spline ...

It doesn't work here.  I get some X-window error message:

xterm: warning, error event received:
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  291

I started up Xterm from the apps directory and there were no Tek mode listed
like the older xterms used to do.

0
GreyCloud
10/4/2016 6:39:47 PM
Melzzzzz wrote:

> On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:43:48 -0500
> chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz wrote:

>> > That page does not exists ;)
>>
>> Oh, he's moved it into a .zip.
>>
>> http://jeff-relf.me/X.ZIP
>>
>> Can you believe that Ezekreep wanted a "code analysis" of that
>> garbage?  What a fsckwit!
>>

> On first glance, anybody who writes code like that should visit
> psychiatrist I think.

You should tell chriv that Zeke hasn't been in here for a long time.
He really should stop obsessing over him.

0
GreyCloud
10/4/2016 6:41:52 PM
DFS wrote:

>> If anything, I want the same standards for myself I would apply for the
>> stuff I write for a lying, not lower ones
>

> My personal code is less commented and rarely exception handled.

I tend to comment a lot. In the past I did not, and at one time later had to
change the code to add some functionality.
At some part I was thinking about what I had been doing there. I needed to
understand my own code which I had written more than a year before.
Since then I tend to comment even my personal projects very good

The commercial ones have always been heavily commented, as I want someone
else who might need to work on it himself to understand easily what the code
is intended to do and why I have written stuff that way and not some other
seemingly more obvious way

Example: My rather big project needs to be multilingual. Because of that I
use Unicode, and strings are stored as that in the database.
When I read those strings, I do not read them back directly as string but
instead into QByteArrays. Reason is: Some special characters can get lost if
I read them directly into a string. I saw that when the strings where in
hebrew or arabic (a arabic version is prepared currently)

I actually tested that years ago, and when I saw that I could run into
problems later on I directly made the correction. But it is *not* obvious,
and when you don't test it that way you will find later when the correction
is more difficult to do

Since that is commented well, an other programmer will see it and not think
"I could do that code somewhat more elegantly by using strings directly"

>>> What makes you think I'll let you take things out of context to lie
>>> about me, turd?
>>
>> Well, you do that to others as well
>

> Show us.

No. Do you really think I am as lunatic as that Glasser swine and putting
all posts into a database?
0
Peter
10/4/2016 7:12:35 PM

On 2016-10-04 2:41 PM, GreyCloud wrote:
> Melzzzzz wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:43:48 -0500 chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Oh, he's moved it into a .zip.
>>>
>>> http://jeff-relf.me/X.ZIP
>>>
>>> Can you believe that Ezekreep wanted a "code analysis" of that
>>> garbage?  What a fsckwit!
>>>

>> On first glance, anybody who writes code like that should visit
>> psychiatrist I think.
>>

> You should tell chriv that Zeke hasn't been in here for a long
> time. He really should stop obsessing over him.

hypochrisv is hoping that Ezekiel will give him the love he doesn't
seem to get at home.

- --
Silver Slimer
Islam is a disease
0
Silver
10/4/2016 8:34:55 PM
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
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=8zwR
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
0
Octavian
10/4/2016 8:59:44 PM
On 2016-10-04 6:40 PM, GreyCloud wrote:
> On 10/04/2016 02:34 PM, Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> You should tell chriv that Zeke hasn't been in here for a long
>>> time. He really should stop obsessing over him.
>>
>> hypochrisv is hoping that Ezekiel will give him the love he
>> doesn't seem to get at home.
>>

> I find it rather odd that he still thinks he is around. Seems to be
> pwned.

He _wishes_ Ezekiel would be around. It would give his miserable life
purpose and the hope that he and Zeke will one day get married and
honeymoon in Thailand would at least be a remote possibility.

- --
Silver Slimer
Islam is a disease
Gab.AI: @silverslimer
0
Silver
10/4/2016 11:04:29 PM
On 10/4/2016 3:12 PM, Peter K�hlmann wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>

>>> If anything, I want the same standards for myself I would apply for the
>>> stuff I write for a lying, not lower ones
>>

>> My personal code is less commented and rarely exception handled.
>>

> I tend to comment a lot. In the past I did not, and at one time later had to
> change the code to add some functionality.
> At some part I was thinking about what I had been doing there. I needed to
> understand my own code which I had written more than a year before.
> Since then I tend to comment even my personal projects very good
>
> The commercial ones have always been heavily commented, as I want someone
> else who might need to work on it himself to understand easily what the code
> is intended to do and why I have written stuff that way and not some other
> seemingly more obvious way
>
> Example: My rather big project needs to be multilingual. Because of that I
> use Unicode, and strings are stored as that in the database.
> When I read those strings, I do not read them back directly as string but
> instead into QByteArrays. Reason is: Some special characters can get lost if
> I read them directly into a string. I saw that when the strings where in
> hebrew or arabic (a arabic version is prepared currently)
>
> I actually tested that years ago, and when I saw that I could run into
> problems later on I directly made the correction. But it is *not* obvious,
> and when you don't test it that way you will find later when the correction
> is more difficult to do
>
> Since that is commented well, an other programmer will see it and not think
> "I could do that code somewhat more elegantly by using strings directly"

Good job on that one.  Will your program outlive you?

>>> Well, you do that to others as well
>>

>> Show us.
>
> No.

If you can't show me doing what you accuse me of doing, you're lying.

   > Do you really think I am as lunatic as that Glasser swine and putting
   > all posts into a database?

If you had one you could support your claims, instead of making
unsupported accusations like an asshole.

* I have Thunderbird drafts with a bunch of scummy cola lies, including
     yours

* I also have a big relational db of all cola posts since late Oct 2010.
     I built it to familiarize myself with SQLite and python.

0
DFS
10/4/2016 11:18:29 PM
On 10/4/2016 11:26 AM, shitv wrote:
>> some dumb fsck wrote:
>>>
>>> What makes you think I'll let you take things out of context
>
> What makes you think that your added "context" makes you look less
> ignorant, Dumfsck?

I didn't add context, loser.  I restored it, because you're a pile of
crap who intentionally left it out.

>>> to lie about me, turd?
>
> Only in your shitty, upside-down world are facts "lies".

Only you - a Linux "advocate" - are a man-child who would do that kind
of thing.

0
DFS
10/4/2016 11:22:20 PM
DFS wrote:

>>> My personal code is less commented and rarely exception handled.
>>>

>> I tend to comment a lot. In the past I did not, and at one time later had
>> to change the code to add some functionality.
>> At some part I was thinking about what I had been doing there. I needed
>> to understand my own code which I had written more than a year before.
>> Since then I tend to comment even my personal projects very good
>>
>> The commercial ones have always been heavily commented, as I want someone
>> else who might need to work on it himself to understand easily what the
>> code is intended to do and why I have written stuff that way and not some
>> other seemingly more obvious way
>>
>> Example: My rather big project needs to be multilingual. Because of that
>> I use Unicode, and strings are stored as that in the database.
>> When I read those strings, I do not read them back directly as string but
>> instead into QByteArrays. Reason is: Some special characters can get lost
>> if I read them directly into a string. I saw that when the strings where
>> in hebrew or arabic (a arabic version is prepared currently)
>>
>> I actually tested that years ago, and when I saw that I could run into
>> problems later on I directly made the correction. But it is *not*
>> obvious, and when you don't test it that way you will find later when the
>> correction is more difficult to do
>>
>> Since that is commented well, an other programmer will see it and not
>> think "I could do that code somewhat more elegantly by using strings
>> directly"
>

> Good job on that one.  Will your program outlive you?

Yes. I am will look for someone who will take over my job in the future.
Since I have designed the complete project and I am also the one responsible
for building it, that guy will need to understand how things fall into
place. After all, the complete project consists of over 30 DLLs plus the
needed Executeables, additionally up to 140 documents per language which
*all* contain macros

So it is very important to have a deep understanding how things work. The
others working on it don't know this yet, they can only do their assigned
part. But for example the maintenance of the documents is already taken from
me, the guy involved with that can already do nearly all of that by himself.
Only very rarely he needs my assistance when the program and the doc-macros
don't seem to work correctly. Also sometimes he needs additions to the
documents which make code changes in the program mandatory.

But *if* I should for some reason be unable to finish the job of finding
someone to take over, any good programmer should be able to understand the
program flow from the comments alone. It just will take much longer

0
Peter
10/4/2016 11:55:41 PM
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
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=HnRG
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
0
Octavian
10/5/2016 3:12:13 AM
On 10/04/2016 05:04 PM, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On 2016-10-04 6:40 PM, GreyCloud wrote:

>>> hypochrisv is hoping that Ezekiel will give him the love he
>>> doesn't seem to get at home.
>>>

>> I find it rather odd that he still thinks he is around. Seems to be
>> pwned.
>
> He _wishes_ Ezekiel would be around. It would give his miserable life
> purpose and the hope that he and Zeke will one day get married and
> honeymoon in Thailand would at least be a remote possibility.

LOL!!!  And that is presumed that turdv is a she, which is what I suspect.
0
GreyCloud
10/5/2016 5:49:22 AM

On 2016-10-05 1:49 AM, GreyCloud wrote:
> On 10/04/2016 05:04 PM, Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> I find it rather odd that he still thinks he is around. Seems
>>> to be pwned.
>>
>> He _wishes_ Ezekiel would be around. It would give his miserable
>> life purpose and the hope that he and Zeke will one day get
>> married and honeymoon in Thailand would at least be a remote
>> possibility.
>>

> LOL!!!  And that is presumed that turdv is a she, which is what I
> suspect.

Actually, there are videos of hypochrisv all over Youtube:

Beginning of the video: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0>

- --
Silver Slimer
Islam is a disease
Gab.AI: @silverslimer
0
Silver
10/5/2016 12:09:25 PM
On 04/10/2016 16:24, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:43:48 -0500
> chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Melzzzzz wrote:

>>> That page does not exists ;)
>>
>> Oh, he's moved it into a .zip.
>>
>> http://jeff-relf.me/X.ZIP
>>
>> Can you believe that Ezekreep wanted a "code analysis" of that
>> garbage?  What a fsckwit!
>>

> On first glance, anybody who writes code like that should visit
> psychiatrist I think.

I wouldn't describe myself as a programmer, I dabble with the various
languages but my god! That looked like a complete and utter fucking
mess. At least I try and lay my code out in a neat & logical fashion
with meaningful comments.

0
Desk
10/5/2016 4:07:26 PM
On 10/05/2016 06:09 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On 2016-10-05 1:49 AM, GreyCloud wrote:

>>> He _wishes_ Ezekiel would be around. It would give his miserable
>>> life purpose and the hope that he and Zeke will one day get
>>> married and honeymoon in Thailand would at least be a remote
>>> possibility.
>>>

>> LOL!!!  And that is presumed that turdv is a she, which is what I
>> suspect.
>
> Actually, there are videos of hypochrisv all over Youtube:
>
> Beginning of the video: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0>

LOL!!!  I remember seeing that one.  What a bunch of freaks!
0
GreyCloud
10/5/2016 5:02:52 PM
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
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=NEYX
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
0