f



Steve Ballmer's Windows 7 dance party---Hopping on the grave of Windows Vista

<Quote>
October 22 has arrived, which means Microsoft can stop defending
Windows Vista and start pretending it never happened. Eyes have now
turned to Windows 7, while Windows Vista joins Microsoft Bob and
Windows Me in the annals of underachievers past. Well, except for all
those people who are still stuck with the thing.
</Quote>

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/22/windows_7_launch_party/
0
nessuno7491 (870)
10/23/2009 3:39:32 PM
comp.os.linux.advocacy 124139 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

1 Replies
360 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 12

nessuno wrote:
> <Quote>
> October 22 has arrived, which means Microsoft can stop defending
> Windows Vista and start pretending it never happened. Eyes have now
> turned to Windows 7, while Windows Vista joins Microsoft Bob and
> Windows Me in the annals of underachievers past. Well, except for all
> those people who are still stuck with the thing.
> </Quote>
> 
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/22/windows_7_launch_party/

I saw a good interview with Ballmer and he in inadvertently gave what 
was a true answer... (I paraphrase)
while touting Win7 a good newscaster pinned him down with a question of 
why should people trust Microsoft, were there not in-fact problems with 
Vista?

After a slight balk he stated that Microsoft made a conscious decision 
to increase security and that did cause some compatabilites to break 
with older software. He then went on to say that if they had not made 
those changes, then problems would have occurred elsewhere.


In other words...there are going to be problems no matter what.

As I have said before, Microsoft is *very* concerned about security...
but it's the security of their bottom line!
0
philo (1444)
10/25/2009 11:05:20 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Windows 7 finally overtakes Windows XP's desktop OS market share
<quote> Windows 7 finally overtakes Windows XP's desktop OS market share Windows 7 is now used on 31.71% of desktops in the US, while Windows XP has dropped to 31.56%. Now the lead isn't a lot but it does show that Windows XP has finally peaked and is on its way out now. </quote> http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/04/windows-7-finally-overtakes-windows-xps-desktop-os-market-share/ Ezekiel wrote: > > <quote> > Windows 7 Troll!!!! This is a Linux newsgroup. "7" <email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets.com> wrote in message news:8G_np.13723$o81.9536@newsfe28.ams2... > Ezekiel wrote: > > > This is a Linux newsgroup. > And you're a liar and a fraud. Nanobot European Inventor of the Year scumbag. "7" <email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets.com> schreef in bericht news:8G_np.13723$o81.9536@newsfe28.ams2... > Ezekiel wrote: > >> >> <quote> >> Windows 7 > > > Troll!!!! > > > This is a Linux *TROLL* newsgroup. > Thanks, you fit into this group excellently!!!!!! Description of comp.os.linux.advocacy (C.O.L.A.), it serves no *useful* purpose. * The purpose of comp.os.linux.advocacy is to serve as a forum for *Microsoft* *bashers* . * comp.os.linux.advocacy is not an advocacy group. * Linux advocacy is off-topic in COLA. * comp.os.linux.advocacy is a *troll* *group*. * *Cola* *loons* ** ensure that their pos...

Enabling a Unix OS in dual boot config with a Windows OS to maintain a valid keytab in Active Directory without invalidating the Windows OS's domain trust relationship
Dear List, This information is aimed at sites for which all of the following apply: - Sites that are using Active Directory as a Kerberos KDC - Sites that have dual-boot configured machines running both a Linux and W= indows based OS with the same hostname - Sites that want to have a working Kerberos keytab on the Linux OS, but w= ithout invalidating the trust relationship between the Windows OS and Activ= e Directory. This problem may be old news or may not apply, but it can be solved with a = few steps: Problem/Background: If a keytab is constructed for the Linux OS (using mskt= util, ktpass etc), the password of the corresponding computer account is re= set in Active Directory in order for client and domain controller(s) to hav= e matching keys. This invalidates the Windows OS's password, which no longe= r matches the one stored in Active Directory. This results in the following= error when attempting to logon to the domain from the Windows OS: 'The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain fai= led' A Solution: Configure the Windows OS to use a password which matches that u= sed by the Linux OS (I used the NetJoinDomain function to do this). There i= s an increased security risk, in that the Windows OS can no longer periodic= ally update the key, but developing a custom key renewal system which does = not invalidate either OS's key might be an option. Steps: 1. Login as the local Administrator on the Windows OS 2. Disab...

[News] [Linux] Linux Device Comes to Windows Vista's Rescue
Review: Yoggie Pico personal firewall ,----[ Quote ] | In summary, the Yoggie Pico appears to perform as advertised, | silently thwarting attacks and exploits, and without requiring | installation expertise. Unlike our ZoneAlarm and other software | firewalls we have used, the device was refreshingly silent, never | producing esoteric, jargon-rich error messages that made us stop | and scratch our heads -- after the initial browser certificate | message, at least. | | Technical users, though, may not appreciate the Yoggie's stoic | nature. A richer Web interface with easier log fi...

[News] Reasons to Embrace GNU/Linux at OS X's and Windows' Expense
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Pros and Cons of the Major Operating Systems ,----[ Quote ] | Dean Walden is an avid internet user, watcher, | promoter, website builder and researcher. The | Ubuntu version of the Linux operating system is | easy to use if you can use Windows. `---- http://linux.bihlman.com/2010/02/15/pros-and-cons-of-the-major-operating-systems/ Should You Switch From Microsoft To Linux? ,----[ Quote ] | 4. Usability | | Another of the keys of your future success is | the fact than many issues are already resolved | due to the widespread use of desktop | environments KDE and GNOME. There are other | options in this segment, of course, but both | alternatives have proved to be very valid in | this field. | | 5. Price | | Of course, this is a key to the implementation | of Linux in an enterprise. Although there are | free versions, often corporate usage imposes a | charge that is associated with a contract for | tech support and such. `---- http://www.ozcarguide.com/business-money/business-technology/703-business-switching-to-linux-os-microsoft Recent: Android Gaining on Microsoft? ,----[ Quote ] | In fact, Financial Times reporter Chris | Nuttall claims, Android could soon emerge | as the major smartphone that isn't the | iPhone. Android systems now operate on 12 | different phones with 32 phone carriers | supporting them around the world. And | Motorola, HTC, and Samsung are all busy | developing their own Android-...

[News] Linux is Not Windows (It's Windows Done Properly)
10 things you should know about every Linux installation ,----[ Quote ] | Linux is not Windows, and although there are some similarities, you | must realise that there may be a few "new ways of doing things" to | learn before you can be comfortable in Linux. `---- http://www.builderau.com.au/program/linux/soa/10_things_you_should_know_about_every_Linux_installation/0,339028299,339219801,00.htm "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message > | Linux is not Windows, and although there are some similarities, you > | must realise that there may...

So, who's having a Windows 7 launch party?
In celebration of the imminent launch of Windows 7, Microsoft are proposing we have launch parties to celebrate how cool it is and how much more our lives will be fulfilled from now on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oWWt_L-qeo http://houseparty.com/windows7/details So, who's having one? Will you all be dressing as Bill Gates? Will you be having a Steve Ballmer stripper? Will you be hitting effigies of Steve Jobs and Linus Torvalds with sticks instead of a pinata? It'll be so cool, I wish I could be there... to make fun of you. ;) -- This message was brought to you by Wayne Stuart - Have a nice day! In article <1j6ll89.12ooccn1ml82p8N%me4@privacy.net>, me4@privacy.net (Wayne Stuart) wrote: > In celebration of the imminent launch of Windows 7, Microsoft are > proposing we have launch parties to celebrate how cool it is and how > much more our lives will be fulfilled from now on. > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oWWt_L-qeo > > http://houseparty.com/windows7/details Is this for real? Because this is just sad. I skipped to the end, thinking there might be an anti-MS punch-line. Wasn't one, as far as I could tell. -- C Lund C Lund <christopher.lund@getmailSPAMBLOCK.no> wrote: > In article <1j6ll89.12ooccn1ml82p8N%me4@privacy.net>, > me4@privacy.net (Wayne Stuart) wrote: > > > In celebration of the imminent launch of Windows 7, Microsoft are > > proposing we have launch parties to cel...

subprocess gnuplot's plot window not visible on windows 7
Hello, When I launch gnuplot as a subprocess, I can interact with it from the parent application, but the plot window (wxt) does not come up. Here are the details: I launch gnuplot.exe on Windows 7 as a subprocess from Common Lisp. I can see the gnuplot process in the task manager. I can communicate with it. For example if I issue a save command to the subprocess, I get the output file with gnuplot's output in it. I can also get the output from the subprocess. Issuing the "show output" command will show that the output is to STDOUT. But plot commands do not r...

[News] Linux' Challenge: Windows Users Too 'Addicted' to Windows Metaphors
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Why Is So Hard for Windows Users to Understand That Linux Is Not Windows ,----[ Quote | This is just a rant (hopefully it will be regarded as pertinent and | non-'laming') on why Windows users try Linux and return frustrated to Windows | after several hours or days. I won't praise Linux and the way it works, I | won't even compare and say 'here Linux is easier because ...', instead I have | a few questions for all of you who blame Linux for not being and behaving | like Windows. `---- http://vivapinkfloyd.blogsp...

Windows 7 'The Best Windows Ever' means it'll be a failure
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1559534/windows-reviewed This 'Best Windows Ever (tm)' will be a complete failure since it's 99% Windows Vista which was a confirmed bust. There's NOTHING compelling in Windows 7 and it's as bloated and slow (sometimes even slower) like Vista. So the conclusion is simple: in a year's time we'll all be writing about the failure of Windows 7 and the Windows platform in general. Obviously, PC makers a showering Vista 7 with praises, but everyone knows this Windows will NOT lead to another PC upgrade cycle so they'll have to look towards Linux and Smartbooks for growth. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For more info https://www.mixmaster.it "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message news:c5d4116d504598f10c1a34e081c27131@mixmaster.it... > So the conclusion is simple: Yes - the conclusion is that cowards like you will make up lies and hide your nym behind anonymous remailers. On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:23:09 -0400, Ezekiel wrote: > "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message > news:c5d4116d504598f10c1a34e081c27131@mixmaster.it... > >> So the conclusion is simpl...

[News] Linux Does to Windows Mobile What It's Already Doing to Windows: Making It Almost Worthless
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Report: Microsoft Will Make Windows Mobile Cheaper To Compete With Open Source ,----[ Quote ] | Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) will adopt a two-pronged approach to the mobile | operating system market that will be able to compete against both the iPhone | and Android, according to a report in DigiTimes that claims to know | Microsoft’s Windows Mobile roadmap. `---- http://moconews.net/article/419-report-microsoft-will-make-windows-mobile-cheaper-to-compete-with-open-/ More insights from Eldar: Windows Mobile is dead, new Linux mobile OS from Samsung ,----[ Quote ] | So far Samsung has been pretty platform agnostic, merrily churning out phones | for any open mobile OS available, with unifying TouchWiz interface on top. | But now it seems that Samsung has started working on their own Linux based | mobile OS. According to Mobile Review: | | (Samsung is) now working on a vertical Linux-based solution of their own, | using their proprietary TouchWiz interface to tie up various platforms | and prepare themselves for the upcoming Linux-powered devices… Samsung | might be a little late (with their mobile Linux OS effort), but through | various marketing tricks is covering it up. For now Samsung is spreading | it’s widgets to phones and netbooks, but it is too early to call it fully | vertically integrated solution. `---- http://www.unwiredview.com/2009/08/20/more-insights-from-eldar-windo...

[News] [Rival] Windows XP Still Cannibalises Windows Vista's Hype
Windows Vista at Six Months ,----[ Quote ] | We don't see Vista having a significant effect on these going forward unless | Microsoft becomes much more aggressive in its marketing efforts." In April, | Dell even began allowing customers to choose between Windows XP and Vista on | some machines. `---- http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fasterforward/2007/07/windows_vista_at_six_months.html Vista Murdered, Accused Fighting For Bail ,----[ Quote | Speaking about Vista, Microsoft's much touted new operating system hasn't | really caught on with general public or the develop...

Windows 7 on netbooks: Maybe it's not a Linux killer
<Quote> I've frequently written that Windows 7 will kill Linux on netbooks. But given that most Windows 7-equipped netbooks ship with the underwhelming Starter Edition, I may well have been wrong. And new evidence shows that Linux on netbooks is alive and well, no matter what pundits like me have said in the past. Computerworld just published the results of a survey from the shopping site Retrevo.com, which found that 61% of people don't know that there's a difference between Windows 7 and the Windows 7 Starter Edition =97 and that 56% of those who then found out the differences between the two said they would not be happy with Starter Edition. The Computerworld article notes that, according to Retrevo.com, 23 out of 28 netbooks sold on Amazon.com are equipped with Starter Edition, which means a lot of potentially unhappy Windows customers. At $80, the price to upgrade from Starter Edition to the full version of Windows 7 is steep, particularly for people who have opted to buy a low-cost netbook. That's bad enough news for Microsoft, but there's worse as well. A recent study from ABI Research found that 32% of people worldwide will buy Linux netbooks this year, versus 68% for Windows. Other studies have shown Microsoft with a far more dominant lead in netbooks, but those studies are for the U.S. only. Jeff Orr, an analyst at ABI, says that he expects that eventually, Linux will outsell Windows worldwide on netbooks because netbooks running ARM p...

Mac's OS X versus Window's XP, General Discussion
I would like to hear anyone's comments, opinions, "proof", etc. about the relative merits and drawbacks of the specific OSs that run on _modern_ Mac hardware and modern PC hardware. (any brand of PC hardware, as long as it is modern) If possible, I would prefer the discussion to be about two specific OSs, the Windows XP (home edition), and the Apple OS X, the current OS being 10.3.6 I probably have the wrong picture about the relative merits and drawbacks. Let me put it in words, then possibly some here could correct my assumptions, or even add new things I am not aware of. The assumption here is that the "latest and greatest" general consumer hardware is being used on both platforms. In all cases below OS X is being compared against XP, home edition. Merits of OS X - - - **************************************** 1) Stronger inherent security of the OS X itself against viruses. 2) Easier for a newbie to learn, assuming newbie stays away from OSX's command line. (Unix) 3) Better support for popular hardware drivers. 4) Fairly good support for Unix in the same OS X. 5) Better support for the "creative arts", i.e. desktop publishing, creating movies, creating advertising, etc. 6) OS has better stability against crashing. 7) Important OS configuration features tend to be better located in a central location, instead of being scattered all over. ***************************************** Merits of OS XP, home...

It's just a hop, skip and a jump from Homer's site to a Windows Server download
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Homer_promoting_WinServer.jpg Good job, Hypocrite Homer! I'm sure MS thanks you for making open sourcers look like greedy idiots. On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:40:27 -0500, DFS wrote: > http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Homer_promoting_WinServer.jpg > > > Good job, Hypocrite Homer! I'm sure MS thanks you for making open > sourcers look like greedy idiots. And that's exactly what they are. It's about time [Homer] got something correct. Thanks [Homer] ! ...

[News] Windows Vista's Failures Drive User to Linux
3 moments in Vista that make me consider Linux ,----[ Gist ] | 1. Explorer crashing over and over and over and over and over again | | 2. Included software being criminally rubbish | | 3. The DRM is getting me down. `---- http://www.thepcspy.com/blog/3_moments_in_vista_that_make_me_consider_linux On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:40:57 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > 3 moments in Vista that make me consider Linux > > ,----[ Gist ] > | 1. Explorer crashing over and over and over and over and over again > | > | 2. Included software being criminally rubbish > | > | 3. The DR...

Vista Makes Gains Despite Windows 7's Debut
http://www.internetnews.com/software/article.php/3831936/Vista+Makes+Gains+Despite+Windows+7s+Debut.htm Vista Makes Gains Despite Windows 7's Debut New survey shows that Vista is taking market share away from Windows XP. July 27, 2009 By Stuart J. Johnston Much of the IT world is busy preparing for Windows 7's debut in October. But don't look now, because Windows Vista is making something of a comeback. A new survey shows that the nearly three-year-old Vista -- roundly criticized for being a sluggish, overpriced resource hog that initially had poor driver support and lack of application compatibility -- grew 4 percentage points between July 2008 and March 2009. As a result, Vista has been installed in 11.9 percent of IT shops, according to the report. The gains that Microsoft's (NASDAQ: MSFT) Vista has made have largely been at the expense of the reigning king of the PC operating system hill, the venerable Windows XP, which lost almost the same amount of share as Vista picked up during that time. As of March, XP still resided on 86 percent of all business PCs. The underlying message is that, like it or not, XP's days are numbered. "While Windows Vista use grew by 4.6 percentage points ... Windows XP use declined by 4.1 percentage points over the same time," said the report, co-authored by Benjamin Gray, senior analyst at Forrester Research. Forrester compiled the report by examining PC clients that visited the company's W...

Windows 7 is the most secure Windows OS.
Windows 7 is the most secure Windows OS Built upon the proven security technologies in Windows Vista. Multiple Active Firewall Policies, DirectAccess, BranchCache, BitLocker To Go, AppLocker, AV from Microsoft Security Essentials With every OS update a new version of the Microsoft malicious software removal tool. As we know, Windows is the most attacked OS, because Windows has 90% ++++ marketshare and Linux scriptkiddies and basementdwellers are known viruswriters! Unix guru Andy Tanenbaum wrote: [q] "most attackers think hitting Windows offers a bigger bang for the buck so Windows simply gets attacked more." [/q] http://lists.virus.org/securecoding-0405/msg00035.html Linux idiots like "7", Pete Kohltard, Roy Schestowitz can't face reality: * Win7 getting aces reviews * Win7 has already 3 to 4 times the amount users than Linux. * Netbooks dumping Linux for Windows XP / Windows 7. * "Advocates" continue to lie through their teeth and make a living with Windows. -- PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Clogwog wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing: > Windows 7 is the most secure Windows OS > Built upon the proven security technologies in Windows Vista. > Multiple Active Firewall Policies, > DirectAccess, > BranchCache, > BitLocker To Go, > AppLocker, > AV from Microsoft Security ...

[News] HP's Dumping of Windows Seems Linked to GNU/Linux Embrace; Windows Summit in Remond is Dead
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 HP drops Windows 7 from Slate tablet ,----[ Quote ] | The site claims that HP could also be about | to abandon Intel hardware. If both the OS | and microprocessor go, the obvious | conclusion is that HP is looking to use | WebOS, a dedicated Smartphone platform it | acquired as part of this week's surprise | deal to buy Palm. `---- http://www.techworld.com.au/article/345091/hp_drops_windows_7_from_slate_tablet?fp=2&fpid=1&rid=1 Microsoft's Courier tablet dies before it lives http://www.theregister.co.u...

It may be counted as a Windows 'sale', but it's really a Linux sale.
I've just ordered a new HP 'mini' 5102 netbook for my wifi business. http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/review-hp-mini-5102-netbook-20100430/ Because it comes with a hard disk and vista7 'cripplestarter' edition, these lovely netbooks which have a aluminium lid and body, and a 1366x768 screen, are being dumped at a fraction of their original price, because no one is interested in buying them. I can buy them brand new in Australia for under $500 AUD, including the HP 6 cell battery. The reason I have ordered one is the higher screen resolution, because while my EeePC900 screen of 1024x600 works fine and gets the job done, I'd prefer not to scroll down to read most webpages. Besides, although it stills work like new, my EeePC900 is a couple of years old now and it's time to be handed down to a grandchild after I install Sugar OS on it :) The 5102 Gigabit network port means faster network IPERF testing, and the a,b,g,n mode wifi means more radio capability. Internal Bluetooth is a bonus, for easy cell phone tethering etc. Naturally the microsoft windows OS (including HP’s utilities and trialware, such as Microsoft Office and some registration screens that require your attention) that comes preinstalled on it won't see the light of day as it will be replaced by Linux as soon as I fit the 30Gb OCZ SSD drive I have also purchased for it ($170). This will replace the standard 'windows friendly' power hungry 160Gb 7200r...

[News] [Linux] Dell's Linux Won't Emulate Windows, Might Go Beyond the US in Future
Ubuntu Founder: No Emulation Software for Dell Systems ,----[ Quote ] | "While Linux is an alternative to Windows, it is not cheap Windows. Linux | has its own strengths, and users should want it because of those | strengths and not because it's a cheap copy of Windows," he said. `---- http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2125848,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616 Dell explains Linux delays ,----[ Quote ] | "We are adjusting the roadmap for the rest of the world, but this has | just not been announced yet," Greffier added. `---- http://news.zdnet.co.uk/hardware/0,1000...

I/O Performance +/-'s w/2 HD on Windows XP/Vista OS
Hi, I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to these things. On Windows XP or Vista OS: Would there be any advantage of placing the OS on 1 physical SATA HD and have Game Files on 2nd physical SATA HD on 2 different SATA controllers on a system? WHY? Well, I have a lot of games that typically get updated with patches daily, and I want to make sure I have virtually the fastest uninterupted READ times for those game files as well as more control over fragmentation of those files. If I'm multi-tasking with maybe a 2 core or 4 core CPU, I don't want something like a pa...

[News] Linux is Linux is Linux, Not 'Cheap Windows'
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Reimagining The Desktop ,----[ Quote ] | KDE 4.1 goes a long way to solving that dilemma. `---- http://www.northdavisroad.net/2008/08/reimagining-the-desktop/ Linux should remain Linux ,----[ Quote ] | I disagree that Linux should concentrate on running native Windows apps. This | is exactly the opposite of what the community should be doing. If you notice | more and more companies are working to make Linux their base rather than | Windows. This frees them of paying tax to MS and stops MS from beating their | products with tighter Windows...

WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS
WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks. We are also looking to buy Dell Windows XP Pro and possibly some Vista Business as well. We also buy Microsoft, Dell, HP and other Office software packages 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 all versions. We like to buy in quantity. We also buy the below. We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360. We are emailing you because we are Looking to buy software from you in larger quantities. If you are looking to sell Quantities 10-20 or more email us! However we will buy Server packages in quantities of 1-3 or more. Email me directly at craig.softnet@gmail.com We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360. I am looking to BUY large quantities of Microsoft Office PKC medialess license kits 2007, 2010, 2012 MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012. XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO & OTHERS MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, 2010 Standard, Premium, Enterprise SQL & OTHER PACKAGES We BUY Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others. Email directly: craig.soft...

WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS
WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks. We are also looking to buy Dell Windows XP Pro and possibly some Vista Business as well. We also buy Microsoft, Dell, HP and other Office software packages 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 all versions. We like to buy in quantity. We also buy the below. We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360. We are emailing you because we are Looking to buy software from you in larger quantities. If you are looking to sell Quantities 10-20 or more email us! However we will buy Server packages in quantities of 1-3 or more. Email me directly at craig.softnet@gmail.com We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360. I am looking to BUY large quantities of Microsoft Office PKC medialess license kits 2007, 2010, 2012 MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012. XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO & OTHERS MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, 2010 Standard, Premium, Enterprise SQL & OTHER PACKAGES We BUY Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others. Email directly: craig.soft...

Web resources about - Steve Ballmer's Windows 7 dance party---Hopping on the grave of Windows Vista - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Meet the RC coupe: Lexus’ party-hopping, hot new girlfriend
Toyota’s luxury division even offers a high-performance version powered by a serious-sounding 467-horsepower V-8.

Lexington: Party-hopping - The Economist
Illustration by KAL THIS week was always going to be a gloomy one for the Republicans, with Barack Obama celebrating his first 100 days in office ...

Inside Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's Party-Hopping Night in Nashville
The couple looked happier than ever as they hit the party scene hand-in-hand.

Party Hopping Archives - The New Yorker
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective January 1, 2014) and Privacy Policy (effective January 1, 2014). Your ...

Inaugural Party Hopping: Californian Politicians Predicting Oscars Edition
Because we’re a serious political journal read by serious political people, when I had the chance to buttonhole California lawmakers who had ...

Rande Gerber's Guide to Holiday Party Hopping
The hospitality executive shares tips on everything from how to disengage from an overlong conversation to his 15-minute rule.

Tea Party Heartthrob Ben Carson Once Lived the Hobo Life Hopping Freight Trains
... thrills. Carson, a retired neurosurgeon who plans to make a final decision about running for president by the end of May, became a tea party ...

Inaugural Party-Hopping: Ralph Nader at a Ball Edition
... Obama's shoulders, and like that, you say 'Ashay!' One, two, three, Ashay!" Still, the pageantry was less triumphal than that halcyon party ...

Inaugural Party Hopping: Kid, Indian-American, and Millennial Edition
... no less enthralled. INDIAN DIASPORA BALL Washington has two kinds of inaugural balls: There are the money-making enterprises thrown by party ...

Resources last updated: 3/15/2016 4:51:20 AM