The Liars, The Idiots, The Assholes and The Trolls

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Let's see Who's Who on cola:

7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
billwg: Asshole
DFS: Asshole
Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
Hadron: Asshole
Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
HPT: Idiot
JEDEDIAH: Liar
Jerry McBride: Idiot
jim: Idiot
Kent: Lying Idiot
Kier: Asshole
Linonut: Idiot Asshole
Moshe: Asshole
Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
spike1: Idiot Asshole
thufir: Idiot

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith who
don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are killfiled
but would otherwise be shown)

0
Reply nospam11 (18349) 2/16/2008 4:54:08 PM

See related articles to this posting

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> Let's see Who's Who on cola:
>
> 7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
> AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
> billwg: Asshole
> DFS: Asshole
> Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Hadron: Asshole
> Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
> HPT: Idiot
> JEDEDIAH: Liar
> Jerry McBride: Idiot
> jim: Idiot
> Kent: Lying Idiot
> Kier: Asshole
> Linonut: Idiot Asshole
> Moshe: Asshole
> Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
> Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
> rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
> Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
> Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
> spike1: Idiot Asshole
> thufir: Idiot
>

> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
> up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith who
> don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are killfiled
> but would otherwise be shown)

You forgot Marti and Rafael .... could you not let him in via your back
door? It'll be hard for you to let him come at this late stage, but I
feel that you should have an opening for him.
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/16/2008 4:57:57 PM

DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
Reply spike1 (8171) 2/16/2008 5:01:10 PM

spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

Make up your own list and put me in whatever categories you want.

0
Reply nospam11 (18349) 2/16/2008 5:16:52 PM

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> schreef in bericht
> Let's see Who's Who on cola:
>
> 7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
> AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
> billwg: Asshole
> DFS: Asshole
> Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Hadron: Asshole
> Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
> HPT: Idiot
> JEDEDIAH: Liar
> Jerry McBride: Idiot
> jim: Idiot
> Kent: Lying Idiot
> Kier: Asshole
> Linonut: Idiot Asshole
> Moshe: Asshole
> Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
> Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
> rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
> Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
> Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
> spike1: Idiot Asshole
> thufir: Idiot
>

> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
> up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith
> who don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

Rex and 7, the only troll's?
What about Kohlmann, eh?
He might feel unqualified to be the troll he is.
--
The Peter K�hlmann Troll Feeder. Will feed any troll - spares no one. Gives
short shrift to idiots - no mercy Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and an
ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll admit to using Windows, then in the next
post claim he is not a Windows user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys techno
music and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the
usenet Nazi and COLA regular. His known aliases include: chrisv, Mark Kent,
Flatfish, John Bailo, ml2mst AKA Marti T. van Lin, Oxford, Simon Cooke,
Cola_masturbater, Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf, William Poaster, Roy Culley,
Tholan, Snit, and the list goes on. Also see PIK aka Peter K�hlmann, a
confessed closet homosexual, in his lederhosen.
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Culley_aka_Kohlmann_aka_Kent.jpg
Congratulatons Peter, your in two blogs now: the trolls blog and the idiots
blog!
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

0
Reply BWAHAHAHAAA (2032) 2/16/2008 5:20:21 PM

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> Make up your own list and put me in whatever categories you want.

Most Hily Edikated Poster : "spike1" BSc (hons) in teaching windwoes to
young offenders at Neasden borstal.
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/16/2008 5:28:41 PM

On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
four categories?

--
You should emulate your heros, but don't carry it too far. Especially
if they are dead.

Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>
>> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
>> four categories?
>
> You'd have to invent a whole new category!

Good one.
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/16/2008 6:02:58 PM

* Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
> four categories?

You'd have to invent a whole new category!

--
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity
of the present.

Hadron wrote:
> Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:
>
>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>>>
>>> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in
>>> all four categories?
>>
>> You'd have to invent a whole new category!
>
> Good one.

No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and Moshe
and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn right around
and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing hardcore for a week.

Accept your label like an Asshole should!

0
Reply nospam11 (18349) 2/16/2008 6:34:04 PM

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:34:04 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>> Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:
>>
>>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> You'd have to invent a whole new category!
>>
>> Good one.
>
> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and Moshe
> and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn right around
> and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing hardcore for a week.
>
> Accept your label like an Asshole should!

Absolutely!!

And everyone in prison is innocent!
Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
Reply brick.n.straw (6130) 2/16/2008 6:38:02 PM

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:34:04 -0500, DFS wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Good one.
>>
>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>> hardcore for a week.
>>
>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>
> Absolutely!!
>
> And everyone in prison is innocent!
> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
wear it with pride...

Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

0
Reply nospam11 (18349) 2/16/2008 7:02:46 PM

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>>> hardcore for a week.
>>>
>>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>>
>> Absolutely!!
>>
>> And everyone in prison is innocent!
>> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!
>
> Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
> arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
> Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
> wear it with pride...

I was being sarcastic at the mates, matey, creepy, creepy, crappy humour
side of that schizo Liarnut. In other words it wasn't a good one.

But yes, the labels fit!

> Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
> exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
> from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
"histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
stealing of other peoples work.
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/16/2008 7:10:38 PM

On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> --
> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |

Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
PIRATE/THIEF category?
0
Reply mark.kent.is.owned (86) 2/16/2008 7:28:49 PM

Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

Here we go again...
You will now post every instance of such, of course?
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |
Reply spike1 (8171) 2/16/2008 7:41:37 PM

mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
> On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>
>> --
>> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
>> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
>> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
>> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
>> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |

> Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
> PIRATE/THIEF category?

Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.
--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
|  spike1@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|

spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

> mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
>> On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>>
>>> --
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
>>> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
>>> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
>>> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
>>> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
>> PIRATE/THIEF category?
>
> Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.

Nope. Can you get nothing right?

--
Murphy was an optimist.
0

spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

> Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>> stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

No.. I won't - you already did. You have made it very clear that you think
downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
not theft. You are openly advocating piracy and theft. It's all in the
thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/16/2008 7:45:30 PM

On Feb 16, 11:10=A0am, Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible.

No, Rexx Ballard once said "bite me" when I made fun of his Xmas story
last year, the one with the marbles clasped in the dead generous man's
hands (a good story, I think the moral was to always give back to the
community, like Linux does, and then you die losing your marbles, or
something).

RL
0
Reply raylopez99 (937) 2/16/2008 7:57:49 PM

On Feb 16, 2:42 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk the pirate wrote:
> mark.kent.is.ow...@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
>
> > On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> >> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> >> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> >> --
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
> >> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> >> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
> >> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> >> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
> > PIRATE/THIEF category?

<shameless PIRATE cries like a baby and complains>

> --
> |                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
> |  spi...@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
> |                          |can't move, with no hope of rescue.             |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been   |
> |           in             |good to you so far...                           |
> |    PIRACY/THEFT      |   -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

So Andrew Halliwell the PIRATE, you indeed have no degree in Computer
Science. Do PIRATES and their parrots go to college? I guess not. From
now on, you will be called a PIRATE and there will be a PIRATE-LAND
holiday in your name.
0
Reply mark.kent.is.owned (86) 2/16/2008 8:05:37 PM

DFS wrote:

> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

On Feb 16, 2:41 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>
> > Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> > "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> > Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> > screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> > stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

PIRATE Andrew Halliwell is now crying and blaming whoever he can find
eh? Pathetic!

> --
> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
> |Andrew Halliwell PIRATE(hons)| "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |
> |            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |

Reply mark.kent.is.owned (86) 2/16/2008 8:07:16 PM

Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

>> Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>>> stealing of other peoples work.
>>
>> Here we go again...
>> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

> No.. I won't - you already did.

Thought you'd refuse to prove your assertions, like the lying coward you
are.

> You have made it very clear that you think
> downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
> not theft.

I never once stated that not paying for copyrighted material was right.
So again you read into it with spectacles tinted with your hatred.
If I said the sky was blue or grass was green you'd come back with some
smart arsed comment in an attempt to turn it into an insult directed at me.

> You are openly advocating piracy and theft.

Prove it with examples.

> It's all in the
> thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Nope, just you.
I have never advocated piracy or theft. So, you show your prejudice once
again quakky boy.

Bye bye
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |
Reply spike1 (8171) 2/16/2008 8:20:17 PM

RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> DFS wrote:

>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

> Give one example of where I supposedly lied.

The wintrolls like DFS and Hadron always accuse us of lying.
But they're never prepared to produce evidence, just as hadron will now
utterly refuse to back up his claims that I advocate piracy and theft.

> Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity that
they are.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |
Reply spike1 (8171) 2/16/2008 8:22:31 PM

spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

>> Whether you think I'm an
>> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to
>> my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.
>
> They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity
> that they are.

I guess he would consider an accusation of lying to be a compliment --
probably scratching his head and wondering why anyone would get upset about
it.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
Reply ronb02noSPAM (7426) 2/16/2008 8:24:33 PM

RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.

--
Murphy was an optimist.
0

RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>>> Whether you think I'm an
>>> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to
>>> my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.
>>
>> They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity
>> that they are.
>
> I guess he would consider an accusation of lying to be a compliment --
> probably scratching his head and wondering why anyone would get upset about
> it.

So you openly support Andrew's claim that pirating SW and movies on the
web is not stealing because no one "lost anything"?

Do you have no shame?
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/16/2008 8:27:59 PM

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:02:46 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>>> hardcore for a week.
>>>
>>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>>
>> Absolutely!!
>>
>> And everyone in prison is innocent!
>> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!
>
> Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
> arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
> Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
> wear it with pride...
>
> Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
> exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
> from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

Just spilled my Sam Adams!

Yea, Rex is a gentle person and I give him credit for that.
He takes a lot of abuse, mostly due to his own fault, but he keeps coming
back and if you filter out the obvious tall tales, his advocacy is actually
pretty good.

IMHO, Roy Schestowitz isn't qualified to shine Rex's pumps.

Obviously Rex has been in th IT trenches for many years and has the
experience to discuss operating systems and Linux.
Rex is employed by a top tier company that DOES have an interest in Linux,
although I am suspicious, and Rex has business experience.

Compare that to "work for pay" Spamming Roy Schestowitz who is a dorm
dweller that is 2 years or more behind in his studies and who is obviously
hiding behind academia because he can't function in a real world.

One listen to his podcast is more than enough to hear the director yelling
*NEXT* ..

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
Reply brick.n.straw (6130) 2/16/2008 8:34:40 PM

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:10:38 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

It's impossible to light Rex up.
The beauty with Rex is his dissertations and the lackadaisical attitude he
has with regards to revealing highly personal behavior.

I don't think Rex has a hateful bone in his body.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
Reply brick.n.straw (6130) 2/16/2008 8:42:27 PM

Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
corporation:

Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.

Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
us what q factor is in image compression by way of
comparing images at *screen* resolution.

Go dooofy go!

Doh!

0
Reply website_has_email (7030) 2/16/2008 10:09:59 PM

On Feb 16, 5:09=A0pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation:

> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>
> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>
> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show=

> up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>
> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>
> Go dooofy go!
>
> Doh!

Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry. There is just
something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.
0
Reply scatnubbs (5405) 2/16/2008 10:23:17 PM

 I might be crazier than you think
0
Reply warlock (9522) 2/16/2008 10:27:34 PM

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change ready.
0
Reply warlock (9522) 2/16/2008 10:29:36 PM

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:23:17 -0800 (PST), cc wrote:

> On Feb 16, 5:09�pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation:

>> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>>
>> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>>
>> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
>> up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
>> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
>> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>>
>> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
>> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
>> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>>
>> Go dooofy go!
>>
>> Doh!
>
> Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry. There is just
> something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Don't get mad.
Laugh.
That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
Reply brick.n.straw (6130) 2/16/2008 10:36:52 PM

Jim Richardson wrote:

>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>

> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>
> Surprising.

I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
Reply ronb02noSPAM (7426) 2/16/2008 10:50:17 PM

Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> Don't get mad.
> Laugh.
> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |
Reply spike1 (8171) 2/16/2008 10:51:21 PM

RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> Jim Richardson wrote:
>
>>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>>

>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>
>> Surprising.
>
> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

> Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

Sure WronG. Sure.
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/16/2008 10:55:04 PM

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:55:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

>>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>>
>>> Surprising.
>>
>> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
>> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
>> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.
>
> What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
other vegetables etc.

Very strange.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
Reply brick.n.straw (6130) 2/16/2008 11:16:40 PM

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
> Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
> other vegetables etc.
>
> Very strange.

Sinister Midget obsesses over flatfish, incest, shit, buggery, and
paedophilia.
0
Reply dc5070 (6) 2/17/2008 12:02:20 AM

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:02:20 -0600, Derrick Curry wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>

>> Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
>> Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
>> other vegetables etc.
>>
>> Very strange.
>>

> Sinister Midget obsesses over flatfish, incest, shit, buggery, and
> paedophilia.

Yes that seems about right.
Very strange.
Very strange.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
Reply brick.n.straw (6130) 2/17/2008 12:03:20 AM

Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer cc wrote on behalf of Micohaft
corporation:

> On Feb 16, 5:09�pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation:

>> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>>
>> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>>
>> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who
>> show up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and
>> DoofyClippyWorshipper who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme
>> dullard morons that are killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>>
>> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
>> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
>> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>>
>> Go dooofy go!
>>
>> Doh!
>
> Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry.

Thats it - get angry on behalf of micoshaft corporation!!
Throw that chair over there!

Good boy!!
Let your anger flow my son - its the only way you can join the dark side!

> There is just
> something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Well get it all off your chest boy!
Don't leave us all in suspense! Otherwise your arm
will have to be lopped off with a light saber.

0
Reply website_has_email (7030) 2/17/2008 12:15:33 AM

spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Don't get mad.
>> Laugh.
>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>
>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>
> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.

Another sock going to the dark side?

0
Reply website_has_email (7030) 2/17/2008 12:17:12 AM

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:17:12 GMT, 7 wrote:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Don't get mad.
>>> Laugh.
>>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>>
>>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>>
>> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.
>

> Another sock going to the dark side?

Who mentioned Linonut?

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
Reply brick.n.straw (6130) 2/17/2008 12:22:29 AM

7 <website_has_email@www.enemygadgets.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Don't get mad.
>>> Laugh.
>>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>>
>>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>>
>> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.

> Another sock going to the dark side?

I have never and will never use sockpuppets you imbecile.
You've been warned many many times about your writing style...
Or rather, lack of it. Your imbecilic spelling. Your inability to write like
an adult and how it reflects badly on all linux advocates.

You continue to do it, you ACT retarded consistently.
So why shouldn't we come to the conclusion that you ARE retarded?

The fact it's not only the wintrolls who think this but the linux advocates
should tell you something.

At this point, I think you're the only thing we have in common. Both sides
hold you in equal disdain.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |
Reply spike1 (8171) 2/17/2008 1:26:20 AM

RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar
> to my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
training:

1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."

Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
for the crap to start.

2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without trouble."

LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins, changes
fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the tables of
content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS Access
files.

3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."

Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."

Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for MS)
have to say.

5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
glitchy when using Windows."

Bullshit.  You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone *loved* Vista":
"That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range
of their new computers -- because everyone just *loved* Vista.  You can't
even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
You're too hamfisted for that."

Those are the flat-out lies.  Then there's other weenie behavior:

Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
don't break
your [Windows] system."

Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:

Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my opinion.
Nothing here needs to be fixed."
Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
"Here I am" thread.

But you're not a total POS, WronG.  Here's you telling the truth: "Please
understand that I'm a cheap bastard."

That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

0
Reply nospam11 (18349) 2/17/2008 3:53:34 AM

7 wrote:
> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation:

> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>
> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>
> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who
> show up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and
> DoofyClippyWorshipper
> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

If you wack your head real hard a few times with a rubber mallet, you may
revert back to being a normal person (assuming you were normal at some time
in your life).

> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
> comparing images at *screen* resolution.

In case you forgot: you're a fraud who latched onto the -quality factor only
after Ghost In The Machine pointed it out.

> Go dooofy go!

Go Fraud Go!

> Doh!

You're only at the top of the list because of your name, little guy.  But
you should be proud you made all 4 categories - you're the only Asshole on
cola who Lies and Trolls while being an Idiot.  Not an easy thing to do.

0
Reply nospam11 (18349) 2/17/2008 4:08:39 AM

DFS wrote:

> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
> training:
>
> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>
> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
> for the crap to start.

No, asshole, it was not a lie.

> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
> trouble."
>
> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
> Access files.

No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
failed.

Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the files
you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
their own files.

At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our employees
did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>
> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>
> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
> MS) have to say.

Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
> glitchy when using Windows."
>
> Bullshit.  You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more glitchy on
my computer than is SuSE and its applications, but because the truth
doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond by calling me
the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece of Troll shitter.

Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit? And a
Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved Vista":
> "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range
> of their new computers -- because everyone just loved Vista.  You can't
> even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
> You're too hamfisted for that."

And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you failed
to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by leaving out the
context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying piece of Troll shit,
like you.

> Those are the flat-out lies.  Then there's other weenie behavior:

No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it.  You're the lying piece of
Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you claim that
someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested brain, like yours
and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would such stupidity be
equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't serve you, lying piece
of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and the twisting of other's
words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a brain,
that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth wins out,
despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might think.

> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
> don't break
> your [Windows] system."

I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my Windows's
installs -- this has happened more than once. I have *NEVER* had a Linux
update break my Linux OS. That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit.
Choke on it.

> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>
> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

That's what I believe. How does that equate to a *lie,* you lying piece of
Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works, it all but
guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's the nature of
the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of course, being the
lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you selectively left it out.)
Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is that you "think" (note the
quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy into your lying Troll shit lies,
must therefore be lying. I would like to give you the credit for
self-delusion -- but in the end I think you're just a lying piece of Troll
shit.

> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
> "Here I am" thread.

Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You couldn't
hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots retrieved it
for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

> But you're not a total POS, WronG.  Here's you telling the truth: "Please
> understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>
> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

Even if I were a "cheap bastard," I'd rather be that than a M$ whore FUDite
and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright lie to attempt
to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying piece of Troll shit, I
don't lie. I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power user.
I don't have to be to post on COLA. But when I write something here, unlike
you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how much
you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.

I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
Reply ronb02noSPAM (7426) 2/17/2008 6:01:52 AM

RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
>> training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
>> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
>> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
>> for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.
>
>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
>> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
>> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
>> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
>> Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
> Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
> and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
> failed.

Liar.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
> has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
> shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the
> files

Slow down! You're dribbling. New Linux users - always the most zealous.

> you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
> OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
> no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
> their own files.

It has a lot more. For obvious reasons. But if you're needs are as
stupid and basic as you then possibly it does work. I mean, even OO cant
screw up importint a "WronG's list of things 2 do" text file. (#1 - take
meds etc).

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees

"our"?

> did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
> Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
> means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

But you do? And not very well.

> Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
> recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

No you don't. As is obvious to anyone who has used OO. If you use OO and
just use OO its not so bad, but importing documents is a pain.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the

Wow. You're mad.

> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
> are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?
>
>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
>> MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
> shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
> don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

You're like Kier but without a brain. Scary.
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/17/2008 11:02:18 AM

RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade
>> leatherboy in training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with
>> OpenOffice for Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice
>> the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit. The very first thing every single user noticed was
>> how slowly OpenOffice launched. They sat there and waited at least
>> 10 seconds for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.

Along with the other lies you told on cola, it most definitely was a lie.
Every user noticed the 10-second startup time, and the OpenOffice/Sun
Microsystems  startup screen, and the different icons and menu arrangements,
and slowness of OO at opening  and saving files.

>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL! You're a flat-out liar. OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office
>> files without trouble. For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes
>> margins, changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all,
>> screws with the tables of content, etc. It screws up Excel charts.
>> It won't even open MS Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to
> convert many Excel files from our customers -- it never *once*
> failed. I've also used and seen OpenOffice used to work with
> Micro$hit Word files. It never once failed.

More lying by WronG.  I didn't say failed - I said trouble.  And OO has lots
of trouble with MS Office documents.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not
> everyone has arcane files that even different versions of Office
> programs choke on?

Arcane?  Let the backpedaling begin.

> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the
> twisting and lying piece Troll shit that you are, lie about this too.
> You know damned well that the files you refer are by far in the
> minority -- and that, for most uses -- OpenOffice has *no* trouble

You don't know what you're talking about.  OpenOffice conversions screw up
all but the most simple MS Office files.

> It has no more trouble than different versions of Office
> applications have reading their own files.

You're ignorantly parroting the cola idiot line.

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version
> of Micro$hit Office.

Did they think MS Office changed their name to OpenOffice?  The splash
screen sits there for 10 seconds (minimum) the first time you start OO (and
it says Sun Microsystems) on it.  That's the first clue they've downgraded
to some real open source crud.  Then the menu arrangements are different.
The icons are different, and in different positions.  The title bar says
"Open Office [app name]" instead of "Microsoft [app name]".  The charting in
Calc is very different from Excel.  Lots of things work differently.

You're a liar.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what
> you are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

I'm talking about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems

>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to
>> say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding
>> for MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of
> Troll shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've
> lost -- don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

Either you give a crap what I have to say (as evidenced that you read and
reply to my posts) or you don't give a crap.  You do give a crap.  In fact,
you're all hot and bothered that you were called out on your lying.

>> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS
>> that's glitchy when using Windows."
>>
>> Bullshit. You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.
>
> I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more
> glitchy on my computer than is SuSE and its applications,

Which version of Windows?  Which apps?  What does "glitchy" mean?

> but because the truth

The "truth" is you do know whether it's Windows or the app causing the
problem.

> doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond
> by calling me the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece
> of Troll shitter.
>
> Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit?
> And a Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

I sense some spastic, neurotic behavior.

>> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved
>> Vista": "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a
>> much wider range of their new computers -- because everyone just
>> loved Vista. You can't even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have
>> some element of truth in it. You're too hamfisted for that."
>
> And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you
> failed to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by
> leaving out the context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying
> piece of Troll shit, like you.

There is no context.  You claimed I said "everyone loves Vista".  You lied.

>> Those are the flat-out lies. Then there's other weenie behavior:
>
> No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it.

All of them were lies.

> You're the lying piece
> of Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you
> claim that someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested
> brain, like yours and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would
> such stupidity be equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't
> serve you, lying piece of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and
> the twisting of other's
> words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a
> brain, that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth
> wins out, despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might
> think.
>
>> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
>> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the
>> updates don't break your [Windows] system."
>
> I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my
> Windows's installs -- this has happened more than once. I have
> *NEVER* had a Linux update break my Linux OS.

Sample of one!

But let's see what happens in the real world when users update their Linux
systems: Results 1 - 10 of about 198,000 for Linux updates break

Not long ago Linux Format magazine ran a related story.  Here's what they
said:
* the net effect [of installing non-official packages] is that things will
eventually start to break

* wanton package installation will clog the smooth running of Linux

* a reinstall of Linux will solve most problems

* most of the time a simple distro upgrade fails to work

Author: Graham Morrison, Linux Format magazine, Sep 2007 issue, pg 56

> That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit. Choke on it.

The only truth is, something works for you a few times in Linux and you
think it's flawless for everyone.

>> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>>
>> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
>> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
>> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."
>
> That's what I believe.

How can you believe both sides of your mouth?  Oh that's right - you're a
cola hypocrite.

> How does that equate to a *lie,*

I didn't say it was a lie.  I said it was hypocrisy.

> you lying
> piece of Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works,
> it all but guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's
> the nature of the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of
> course, being the lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you
> selectively left it out.) Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is
> that you "think" (note the quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy
> into your lying Troll shit lies, must therefore be lying. I would
> like to give you the credit for self-delusion -- but in the end I
> think you're just a lying piece of Troll shit.
>
>> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in
>> the "Here I am" thread.
>
> Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You
> couldn't hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots
> retrieved it for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

Owned.

>> But you're not a total POS, WronG. Here's you telling the truth:
>> "Please understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>>
>> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.
>
> Even if I were a "cheap bastard,"

There's no "if I were" about it.  You are a cheap bastard, by your own
admission and by your demonstrated loutish behavior.

> I'd rather be that than a M$ whore
> FUDite and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright
> lie

I didn't have to twist or lie - you do it plenty well..

> to attempt to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying
> piece of Troll shit, I don't lie.

I just showed you 5 flat-out lies right here.

> I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power
> user. I don't have to be to post on COLA.

What does this have to do with anything?

> But when I write something here, unlike you,

Now you're claiming I'm a liar?  Then put up or shut up.

> you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

"Most of the people didn't notice the switch from MS Office to OpenOffice"
is a lie.
"OO has always handled Windows Office files without trouble." is a lie.
"There is no choice but Microsoft" is a lie.
"I don't care what DFS/trolls say" is a lie.
"It's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's glitchy when
using Windows." is a lie.

> I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how
> much you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.
>
> I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

You need to get that Tourette's looked at.

0
Reply nospam11 (18349) 2/17/2008 4:03:47 PM

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> [...]
>
> What does this have to do with anything?
>

>> But when I write something here, unlike you,
>
> Now you're claiming I'm a liar?  Then put up or shut up.
>

>> you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.
>
> Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
>
> "Most of the people didn't notice the switch from MS Office to OpenOffice"
> is a lie.
> "OO has always handled Windows Office files without trouble." is a lie.
> "There is no choice but Microsoft" is a lie.
> "I don't care what DFS/trolls say" is a lie.
> "It's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's glitchy when
> using Windows." is a lie.
>

>> I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how
>> much you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.
>>
>> I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."
>
> You need to get that Tourette's looked at.

DFS. Stop. I do not believe there was ever a clearer cut example of
"owning" than here. WronG comes across a bit like Kier's ruder, thicker
and much more dishonest brother. You have made him your
beotch. Stop. It's too painful to watch anymore.

From his language and frothing one can only hope someone gets his meds
to him and quickly.
0
Reply hadronquark2 (7213) 2/17/2008 10:33:18 PM
comp.os.linux.advocacy 118402 articles. 12 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

DFS: Liar and Idiot
Subject says it all! Wheeeee! -----yttrx -- http://www.yttrx.net yttrx wrote: > Subject says it all! Wheeeee! Good Lord! What have I done? DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote: > yttrx wrote: >> Subject says it all! Wheeeee! > > Good Lord! What have I done? > You lied and you're an idiot! Yay! -----yttrx -- http://www.yttrx.net begin risky.vbs <djxTg.21383$o8.4423@fe37.usenetserver.com>, yttrx@yttrx.net (yttrx) writes: > > Subject says it all! Wheeeee! You forgot quark, flatfish, funkenbusch, billwg, nudds, linux-sux,...

For the idiot Paul The Troll
This post is for the idiot Paul The Troll; please ignore it if you are not him. My tokenizer is working as expected thanks; if you were not such a n00b you would have written: std::string delim("\0", 1); /Leigh "Leigh Johnston" <leigh@i42.co.uk> wrote in message news:DKudnQ_odJJaPiXQnZ2dnUVZ8kydnZ2d@giganews.com... > This post is for the idiot Paul The Troll; please ignore it if you are not > him. > > My tokenizer is working as expected thanks; if you were not such a n00b > you would have written: > > std::string delim("\0", 1)...

OT or is it.... trolls and other idiots
I've decided to not only kill fill all the troll/idiot posters, but also anyone who responds the them. I'm thinking that it short order it will improve my experience here. Ron Parsons wrote: > I've decided to not only kill fill all the troll/idiot posters, but also > anyone who responds the them. I'm thinking that it short order it will > improve my experience here. Yes, this is what I've done for quite some time, and it makes the group far more appealing. It's a pity that some otherwise valuable contributors are now filtered due to their inexplicable ...

Mark Kent the Idiot Troll
Path: g2news2.google.com!news3.google.com!feeder3.cambrium.nl!feeder1.cambrium.nl!feed.tweaknews.nl!62.216.30.27.MISMATCH!newsgate.cistron.nl!transit.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!peer-uk.news.demon.net!kibo.news.demon.net!news.demon.co.uk!demon!ellandroad.demon.co.uk!news From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@demon.co.uk> Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.debian Subject: Re: Lookin for a good Debian sources list Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:55:00 +0100 Lines: 23 Message-ID: <kj5po4-6gr.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk> References: <46a43144$0$16345$88260bb3@free.teranews.com> <46a5f509$0$30688$4c368faf@roadr...

Mark Kent the Idiot Troll #2
Path: g2news2.google.com!news3.google.com!feeder3.cambrium.nl!feeder1.cambrium.nl!feed.tweaknews.nl!62.216.30.27.MISMATCH!newsgate.cistron.nl!transit.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!peer-uk.news.demon.net!kibo.news.demon.net!news.demon.co.uk!demon!ellandroad.demon.co.uk!news From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@demon.co.uk> Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.debian Subject: Re: Lookin for a good Debian sources list Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:55:00 +0100 Lines: 23 Message-ID: <kj5po4-6gr.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk> References: <46a43144$0$16345$88260bb3@free.teranews.com> <46a5f509$0$30688$4c368faf@roadr...

This group is infested with trolls and Linux idiots.
Any decent place to go to find Linux advocacy? TIA Heather In article <33s1roF43sqljU1@individual.net> (Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:01:25 -0500), Heather Canfield wrote: > Any decent place to go to find Linux advocacy? Have you tried alt.fish.flat? -- "Nobody ever knows who built open-source software." -- Steve Ballmer. CEO, Microsoft. 11/19/2004 Heather Canfield, <bose_gurl@yahoo.com>, the kooky, hibernating cretin, and seller of used candles, divulged: > Any decent place to go to find Linux advocacy? Try the public toilets in your nearest park at night. -- ...

[Troll] Ezekreep, the documented POS and liar
Last year, "Ezekiel" wrote: >>>> Ezekiel wrote: >>>> >>>>>Awwww.... poor helpless little baby. It sounds like someone is forcing >>>>>you at gunpoint to use Windows. >>>>> >>>>>There are actually plenty of Linux-only jobs available. Don't blame >>>>>others because you elect to take convenience and money over the >>>>>non-existant principals you claim to have. If you feel so strongly that >>>>>Windows/Microsoft is so terrible and how Linux is ...

Flatfish Troll
Most recent lie: [quote] A very good analysis of the Linux community, mostly COLA, but Linux radicals in general. I met one today at a recording session for a TV commercial you will be hearing shortly. He was a flute player, and a darn good one at that. He had a netbook with Linux on it and during the down time he was playing around with it using an AirCard of some sort. The problem is that the AirCard was causing glitches in the recording equipment, mostly pops and buzzing noises, and thus the down time we had in the studio, on the clock, was growing rapidly. IOW he was the cause of the p...

Roy Schestowitz
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1fc8b0a4dc643b9b [quote] > Sweaty can't even read the OOXML specs, never mind somebody's brain. He never got that degree of his either and I doubt he understands formal specs, [-quote] Funny that the professional student who lives off of daddy's dime and will never graduate is too stupid to realize that Ballmer graduated from Harvard with degrees in both Mathematics and Economics. Then again; facts, accuracy and honesty rarely get in the way of Roys posts. ____/ Sinister Midget on Thursday 18 October 2007 19:46 : ...

Ezekiel, Typical COLA troll, liar and nymshifter
====== Ezekiel ====== Created Thursday 04 June 2009 ====== Asus - Gives up on Linux and phases it out of it's consumer products ====== From: "Ezekiel" <nowhere-there@zeke.com> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy **Subject: Asus - Gives up on Linux and phases it out of it's consumer products** X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.3790.3959 Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:53:40 -0400 Rebuttal: **Eee NAS** http://apcmag.com/asus-releases-netbook-based-home-server.htm =============================================== ====== US Army ignores Linux and migrate...

Flatfish Troll
Most recent lie: [quote] A very good analysis of the Linux community, mostly COLA, but Linux radicals in general. I met one today at a recording session for a TV commercial you will be hearing shortly. He was a flute player, and a darn good one at that. He had a netbook with Linux on it and during the down time he was playing around with it using an AirCard of some sort. The problem is that the AirCard was causing glitches in the recording equipment, mostly pops and buzzing noises, and thus the down time we had in the studio, on the clock, was growing rapidly. IOW he was the cause of the p...

This weeks COLA spammers, lamers, trolls, liars roundup!
7 <email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemyga *PLONK* for 1 week Chris Ahlstrom <admin@cyberbully.com> *PLONK* for 1 week chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> *PLONK* for 1 week Crabbit Bampot <crabbit.bampot@gmail.com> *PLONK* for 1 week Marti Van Lin <ml2mst@dontevenbother.invalid> *PLONK* for 1 week RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> *PLONK* for 1 week Soupe <soupedujour@gmail.com> *PLONK* for 1 week Homer <usenet@slated.org> *PLONK* for 1 week William Poaster <wp@induh-vidual.net> *PLONK* for 1 week Peter K�hlman...

Gary M. Stewart, super troll, liar, libeler
Another nymthieving faked post: X-Amavis-Alert: BAD HEADER Non-encoded 8-bit data (char E2 hex): From: "Marti van Lin" <ml2mst@gm\342il.com>\n From: "Marti van Lin" <ml2mst@gm&#65533;il.com> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy References: <351bc2ff-2137-4f5e-87fe-19ed59fb56e3@r31g2000prh.googlegroups.com> <76m0b9F1corjrU18@mid.individual.net> <8elNl.39326$b9.26146@bignews6.bellsouth.net> <76mff3F1corjrU21@mid.individual.net> <qGoNl.39347$v8.8146@bignews3.bellsouth.net> <76mtnuF1corjrU22@mid.individual.net> <74uhd6-p7f....

I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!
The Roy Schestowitz liar *plonk* The Ruben liar *plonk* The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot *plonk* The Linonut liar *plonk* The "High Plains Thumper" liar *plonk* The Rexx Ballard liar *plonk* The [H]omer liar *plonk* The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar *plonk* The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite *plonk* The "7" loon *plonk* chrisv wrote: > The Roy Schestowitz liar > *plonk* > The Ruben liar > *plonk* > The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot > *plonk* > The Linonut liar > *plonk* > The "High Plains Thumper" l...

Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club
Why, Snit, of course! Come up on the stage and get your membership t-shirt, Snit. You've earned it. Your latest fiasco about EXIF tags that never existed is one of the better whoppers told in this group over the past few years. You do know that as the low man on the totem pole in the club, you're going to have to serve a 3-month term as Flatfarb's and d00Fus' bed wench, don't you? -- Regards, [tv] ....Acid bath? You're soaking in it... Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company Good to the last supper "Tattoo Vampire" <sitting@this.computer> sta...

Another "troll-slayer" hands my ass to me. These idiots are a joke.
Just when I though these idiots couldn't possibly get any dumber the dumbest turd on the planet "chrisv" goes ahead and sticks both feet into his mouth. The post where I supposedly said all these terrible dishonest things. http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/382def2f6c3233bf?hl=en A link to the article - title of the article is clearly "Google = Microsoft" http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=118973&blogid=4 Hey "chrisv" - eat shit asshole!!!! "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote in message news...

[troll] bald faced liar and anonymous coward turdv=chrisv lying shamelessly
Turd chris(vermin)'s self nuke and lying and squirming about the succes of the iPad. July 13 2010: "[The iPad] is, clearly, an expensive toy, and one that I have little desire for. The vast majority of the populace sees it the way that I do, I'm sure." http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4e243252e67d27cf?hl=en Dec 14 2010: "Hell, I thought all-along that it would be a success." http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/60d9f20a81a0fbf5?hl=en Hiding behind your cowardice supposed "killfilters" and third pa...

remember when the idiot pc trolls kept harping about what a small insignificant company apple was....
talk about a comeuppance....where's their bullshit now and who's ass are they blowing it up today....???? On 8/18/11 6:03 PM, abelincoln wrote: > Talk about a comeuppance. Where is their bullshit now and who's ass are > they blowing it up today? You tell us. ...

The lying idiot chrisv continues to quote "killfiled trolls he doesn't care about"...
What's wrong with the sad hypocrite? ...

IDIOT ALERT: "7" the linux loon & freetard is trolling windows NG's
http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7a8cf17e9f1e87da?hl=nl&dmode=source alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general -- Description of comp.os.linux.advocacy (C.O.L.A.), it serves no useful purpose. * The purpose of comp.os.linux.advocacy is to serve as a forum for windows bashers and unrelated topics. * comp.os.linux.advocacy is not a support group. Support questions are off-topic. comp.os.linux.advocacy is a troll group. * Cola loons** ensure that their posts are littered with lots of swear words. ** meet the Cola loons: http://linuxidiots.blogspo...

Trolls trolling trolls
I noticed that zara, aka james, has been trolling trolls like John Slade and such. He must be getting very bored to troll other trolls. ...

On Trolls and Trolling
What motivates a Troll? Trolls like to cause arguments... Why is this? Because trolls want attention. Trolls get a sense of achievement and power when somebody replies to their post. Trolls like to be insulting, because they are faceless, anonymous and can say what they like without fear of reprisals. These people are Bored Some trolls actually secretly agree with the party they are attempting to get a rise from, but hide it because winding people up is more fun for them. Precious few trolls actually *believe* what they say, a lot of them don't actually hold an opinion, they just like ...

To Troll or Not To Troll
> Yet Another Python Troll (the ivory tower reference, as well as the > abrupt shift from complaining about keywords to multiprocessing), I > have to point out that Python does add new keywords, it has done so in > the past, and there was a considerable amount of warning, including an > automated deprecation warning in the very version you are going to > recommend to your "customers' (I don't actually think you have any > customers).=20 ROFL! I'm sorry, you're right -- this has all been a figment of my imagination... http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.p...

Why the CSMA trolls troll
After due consideration, I have come to the inescapable conclusion that our current group of trolls: Stewie, Muahman, and zara as well as their various sockpuppets: Yorge, "Sockpuppet", et al, troll simply because they lack the breadth and depth of knowledge, coupled with an insufficient intelligence to actually DEBATE these issues. All they can do is hit and run after spending untold hours searching for any negative articles that they can find about Apple and the Mac. The funny part is that they are so clueless that the "ammunition" that they find is usually wrong,...