The Liars, The Idiots, The Assholes and The Trolls

Let's see Who's Who on cola:

7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
billwg: Asshole
DFS: Asshole
Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
Hadron: Asshole
Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
HPT: Idiot
JEDEDIAH: Liar
Jerry McBride: Idiot
jim: Idiot
Kent: Lying Idiot
Kier: Asshole
Linonut: Idiot Asshole
Moshe: Asshole
Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
spike1: Idiot Asshole
thufir: Idiot

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith who
don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are killfiled
but would otherwise be shown)

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 4:54:08 PM
comp.os.linux.advocacy 120688 articles. 14 followers. Post Follow

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> Let's see Who's Who on cola:
>
> 7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
> AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
> billwg: Asshole
> DFS: Asshole
> Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Hadron: Asshole
> Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
> HPT: Idiot
> JEDEDIAH: Liar
> Jerry McBride: Idiot
> jim: Idiot
> Kent: Lying Idiot
> Kier: Asshole
> Linonut: Idiot Asshole
> Moshe: Asshole
> Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
> Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
> rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
> Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
> Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
> spike1: Idiot Asshole
> thufir: Idiot
>

> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
> up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith who
> don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are killfiled
> but would otherwise be shown)

You forgot Marti and Rafael .... could you not let him in via your back
door? It'll be hard for you to let him come at this late stage, but I
feel that you should have an opening for him.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 4:57:57 PM
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 5:01:10 PM
spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

Make up your own list and put me in whatever categories you want.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 5:16:52 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> schreef in bericht
> Let's see Who's Who on cola:
>
> 7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
> AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
> billwg: Asshole
> DFS: Asshole
> Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Hadron: Asshole
> Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
> HPT: Idiot
> JEDEDIAH: Liar
> Jerry McBride: Idiot
> jim: Idiot
> Kent: Lying Idiot
> Kier: Asshole
> Linonut: Idiot Asshole
> Moshe: Asshole
> Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
> Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
> rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
> Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
> Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
> spike1: Idiot Asshole
> thufir: Idiot
>

> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
> up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith
> who don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

Rex and 7, the only troll's?
What about Kohlmann, eh?
He might feel unqualified to be the troll he is.
--
The Peter K�hlmann Troll Feeder. Will feed any troll - spares no one. Gives
short shrift to idiots - no mercy Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and an
ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll admit to using Windows, then in the next
post claim he is not a Windows user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys techno
music and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the
usenet Nazi and COLA regular. His known aliases include: chrisv, Mark Kent,
Flatfish, John Bailo, ml2mst AKA Marti T. van Lin, Oxford, Simon Cooke,
Cola_masturbater, Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf, William Poaster, Roy Culley,
Tholan, Snit, and the list goes on. Also see PIK aka Peter K�hlmann, a
confessed closet homosexual, in his lederhosen.
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Culley_aka_Kohlmann_aka_Kent.jpg
Congratulatons Peter, your in two blogs now: the trolls blog and the idiots
blog!
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

0
BWAHAHAHAAA (2032)
2/16/2008 5:20:21 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> Make up your own list and put me in whatever categories you want.

Most Hily Edikated Poster : "spike1" BSc (hons) in teaching windwoes to
young offenders at Neasden borstal.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 5:28:41 PM
On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
four categories?

--
You should emulate your heros, but don't carry it too far. Especially
if they are dead.
Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>
>> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
>> four categories?
>
> You'd have to invent a whole new category!

Good one.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 6:02:58 PM
* Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
> four categories?

You'd have to invent a whole new category!

--
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity
of the present.
Hadron wrote:
> Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:
>
>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>>>
>>> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in
>>> all four categories?
>>
>> You'd have to invent a whole new category!
>
> Good one.

No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and Moshe
and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn right around
and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing hardcore for a week.

Accept your label like an Asshole should!

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 6:34:04 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:34:04 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>> Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:
>>
>>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> You'd have to invent a whole new category!
>>
>> Good one.
>
> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and Moshe
> and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn right around
> and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing hardcore for a week.
>
> Accept your label like an Asshole should!

Absolutely!!

And everyone in prison is innocent!
Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 6:38:02 PM
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:34:04 -0500, DFS wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Good one.
>>
>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>> hardcore for a week.
>>
>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>
> Absolutely!!
>
> And everyone in prison is innocent!
> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
wear it with pride...

Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 7:02:46 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>>> hardcore for a week.
>>>
>>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>>
>> Absolutely!!
>>
>> And everyone in prison is innocent!
>> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!
>
> Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
> arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
> Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
> wear it with pride...

I was being sarcastic at the mates, matey, creepy, creepy, crappy humour
side of that schizo Liarnut. In other words it wasn't a good one.

But yes, the labels fit!

> Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
> exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
> from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
"histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
stealing of other peoples work.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 7:10:38 PM
On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> --
> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |

Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
PIRATE/THIEF category?
Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

Here we go again...
You will now post every instance of such, of course?
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 7:41:37 PM
mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
> On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>
>> --
>> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
>> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
>> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
>> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
>> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |

> Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
> PIRATE/THIEF category?

Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.
--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
|  spike1@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

> mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
>> On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>>
>>> --
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
>>> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
>>> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
>>> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
>>> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
>> PIRATE/THIEF category?
>
> Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.

Nope. Can you get nothing right?

--
Murphy was an optimist.
0
spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

> Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>> stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

No.. I won't - you already did. You have made it very clear that you think
downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
not theft. You are openly advocating piracy and theft. It's all in the
thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 7:45:30 PM
On Feb 16, 11:10=A0am, Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible.

No, Rexx Ballard once said "bite me" when I made fun of his Xmas story
last year, the one with the marbles clasped in the dead generous man's
hands (a good story, I think the moral was to always give back to the
community, like Linux does, and then you die losing your marbles, or
something).

RL
0
raylopez99 (937)
2/16/2008 7:57:49 PM
On Feb 16, 2:42 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk the pirate wrote:
> mark.kent.is.ow...@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
>
> > On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> >> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> >> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> >> --
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
> >> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> >> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
> >> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> >> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
> > PIRATE/THIEF category?

<shameless PIRATE cries like a baby and complains>

> --
> |                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
> |  spi...@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
> |                          |can't move, with no hope of rescue.             |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been   |
> |           in             |good to you so far...                           |
> |    PIRACY/THEFT      |   -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

So Andrew Halliwell the PIRATE, you indeed have no degree in Computer
Science. Do PIRATES and their parrots go to college? I guess not. From
now on, you will be called a PIRATE and there will be a PIRATE-LAND
holiday in your name.
DFS wrote:

> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
On Feb 16, 2:41 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>
> > Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> > "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> > Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> > screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> > stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

PIRATE Andrew Halliwell is now crying and blaming whoever he can find
eh? Pathetic!

> --
> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
> |Andrew Halliwell PIRATE(hons)| "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |
> |            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |

Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

>> Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>>> stealing of other peoples work.
>>
>> Here we go again...
>> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

> No.. I won't - you already did.

Thought you'd refuse to prove your assertions, like the lying coward you
are.

> You have made it very clear that you think
> downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
> not theft.

I never once stated that not paying for copyrighted material was right.
So again you read into it with spectacles tinted with your hatred.
If I said the sky was blue or grass was green you'd come back with some
smart arsed comment in an attempt to turn it into an insult directed at me.

> You are openly advocating piracy and theft.

Prove it with examples.

> It's all in the
> thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Nope, just you.
I have never advocated piracy or theft. So, you show your prejudice once
again quakky boy.

Bye bye
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 8:20:17 PM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> DFS wrote:

>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

> Give one example of where I supposedly lied.

The wintrolls like DFS and Hadron always accuse us of lying.
But they're never prepared to produce evidence, just as hadron will now
utterly refuse to back up his claims that I advocate piracy and theft.

> Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity that
they are.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 8:22:31 PM
spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

>> Whether you think I'm an
>> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to
>> my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.
>
> They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity
> that they are.

I guess he would consider an accusation of lying to be a compliment --
probably scratching his head and wondering why anyone would get upset about
it.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
ronb02noSPAM (7426)
2/16/2008 8:24:33 PM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.

--
Murphy was an optimist.
0
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>>> Whether you think I'm an
>>> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to
>>> my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.
>>
>> They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity
>> that they are.
>
> I guess he would consider an accusation of lying to be a compliment --
> probably scratching his head and wondering why anyone would get upset about
> it.

So you openly support Andrew's claim that pirating SW and movies on the
web is not stealing because no one "lost anything"?

Do you have no shame?
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 8:27:59 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:02:46 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>>> hardcore for a week.
>>>
>>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>>
>> Absolutely!!
>>
>> And everyone in prison is innocent!
>> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!
>
> Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
> arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
> Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
> wear it with pride...
>
> Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
> exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
> from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

Just spilled my Sam Adams!

Yea, Rex is a gentle person and I give him credit for that.
He takes a lot of abuse, mostly due to his own fault, but he keeps coming
back and if you filter out the obvious tall tales, his advocacy is actually
pretty good.

IMHO, Roy Schestowitz isn't qualified to shine Rex's pumps.

Obviously Rex has been in th IT trenches for many years and has the
experience to discuss operating systems and Linux.
Rex is employed by a top tier company that DOES have an interest in Linux,
although I am suspicious, and Rex has business experience.

Compare that to "work for pay" Spamming Roy Schestowitz who is a dorm
dweller that is 2 years or more behind in his studies and who is obviously
hiding behind academia because he can't function in a real world.

One listen to his podcast is more than enough to hear the director yelling
*NEXT* ..

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 8:34:40 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:10:38 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

It's impossible to light Rex up.
The beauty with Rex is his dissertations and the lackadaisical attitude he
has with regards to revealing highly personal behavior.

I don't think Rex has a hateful bone in his body.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 8:42:27 PM
Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
corporation:

Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.

Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
us what q factor is in image compression by way of
comparing images at *screen* resolution.

Go dooofy go!

Doh!

On Feb 16, 5:09=A0pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation:

> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>
> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>
> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show=

> up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>
> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>
> Go dooofy go!
>
> Doh!

Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry. There is just
something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.
0
scatnubbs (5405)
2/16/2008 10:23:17 PM

 I might be crazier than you think
0
warlock (9522)
2/16/2008 10:27:34 PM

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change ready.
0
warlock (9522)
2/16/2008 10:29:36 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:23:17 -0800 (PST), cc wrote:

> On Feb 16, 5:09�pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation:

>> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>>
>> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>>
>> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
>> up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
>> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
>> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>>
>> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
>> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
>> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>>
>> Go dooofy go!
>>
>> Doh!
>
> Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry. There is just
> something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Don't get mad.
Laugh.
That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 10:36:52 PM
Jim Richardson wrote:

>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>

> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>
> Surprising.

I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
ronb02noSPAM (7426)
2/16/2008 10:50:17 PM
Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> Don't get mad.
> Laugh.
> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 10:51:21 PM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> Jim Richardson wrote:
>
>>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>>

>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>
>> Surprising.
>
> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

> Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

Sure WronG. Sure.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 10:55:04 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:55:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

>>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>>
>>> Surprising.
>>
>> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
>> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
>> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.
>
> What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
other vegetables etc.

Very strange.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 11:16:40 PM
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
> Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
> other vegetables etc.
>
> Very strange.

Sinister Midget obsesses over flatfish, incest, shit, buggery, and
paedophilia.
0
dc5070 (6)
2/17/2008 12:02:20 AM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:02:20 -0600, Derrick Curry wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>

>> Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
>> Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
>> other vegetables etc.
>>
>> Very strange.
>>

> Sinister Midget obsesses over flatfish, incest, shit, buggery, and
> paedophilia.

Yes that seems about right.
Very strange.
Very strange.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/17/2008 12:03:20 AM
Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer cc wrote on behalf of Micohaft
corporation:

> On Feb 16, 5:09�pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation:

>> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>>
>> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>>
>> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who
>> show up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and
>> DoofyClippyWorshipper who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme
>> dullard morons that are killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>>
>> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
>> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
>> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>>
>> Go dooofy go!
>>
>> Doh!
>
> Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry.

Thats it - get angry on behalf of micoshaft corporation!!
Throw that chair over there!

Good boy!!
Let your anger flow my son - its the only way you can join the dark side!

> There is just
> something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Well get it all off your chest boy!
Don't leave us all in suspense! Otherwise your arm
will have to be lopped off with a light saber.

spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Don't get mad.
>> Laugh.
>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>
>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>
> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.

Another sock going to the dark side?

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:17:12 GMT, 7 wrote:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Don't get mad.
>>> Laugh.
>>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>>
>>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>>
>> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.
>

> Another sock going to the dark side?

Who mentioned Linonut?

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/17/2008 12:22:29 AM
7 <website_has_email@www.enemygadgets.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Don't get mad.
>>> Laugh.
>>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>>
>>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>>
>> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.

> Another sock going to the dark side?

I have never and will never use sockpuppets you imbecile.
You've been warned many many times about your writing style...
Or rather, lack of it. Your imbecilic spelling. Your inability to write like
an adult and how it reflects badly on all linux advocates.

You continue to do it, you ACT retarded consistently.
So why shouldn't we come to the conclusion that you ARE retarded?

The fact it's not only the wintrolls who think this but the linux advocates
should tell you something.

At this point, I think you're the only thing we have in common. Both sides
hold you in equal disdain.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |
spike1 (8171)
2/17/2008 1:26:20 AM
RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar
> to my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
training:

1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."

Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
for the crap to start.

2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without trouble."

LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins, changes
fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the tables of
content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS Access
files.

3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."

Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."

Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for MS)
have to say.

5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
glitchy when using Windows."

Bullshit.  You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone *loved* Vista":
"That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range
of their new computers -- because everyone just *loved* Vista.  You can't
even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
You're too hamfisted for that."

Those are the flat-out lies.  Then there's other weenie behavior:

Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
don't break
your [Windows] system."

Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:

Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my opinion.
Nothing here needs to be fixed."
Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
"Here I am" thread.

But you're not a total POS, WronG.  Here's you telling the truth: "Please
understand that I'm a cheap bastard."

That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/17/2008 3:53:34 AM
7 wrote:
> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation:

> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>
> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>
> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who
> show up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and
> DoofyClippyWorshipper
> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

If you wack your head real hard a few times with a rubber mallet, you may
revert back to being a normal person (assuming you were normal at some time
in your life).

> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
> comparing images at *screen* resolution.

In case you forgot: you're a fraud who latched onto the -quality factor only
after Ghost In The Machine pointed it out.

> Go dooofy go!

Go Fraud Go!

> Doh!

You're only at the top of the list because of your name, little guy.  But
you should be proud you made all 4 categories - you're the only Asshole on
cola who Lies and Trolls while being an Idiot.  Not an easy thing to do.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/17/2008 4:08:39 AM
DFS wrote:

> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
> training:
>
> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>
> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
> for the crap to start.

No, asshole, it was not a lie.

> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
> trouble."
>
> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
> Access files.

No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
failed.

Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the files
you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
their own files.

At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our employees
did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>
> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>
> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
> MS) have to say.

Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
> glitchy when using Windows."
>
> Bullshit.  You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more glitchy on
my computer than is SuSE and its applications, but because the truth
doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond by calling me
the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece of Troll shitter.

Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit? And a
Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved Vista":
> "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range
> of their new computers -- because everyone just loved Vista.  You can't
> even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
> You're too hamfisted for that."

And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you failed
to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by leaving out the
context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying piece of Troll shit,
like you.

> Those are the flat-out lies.  Then there's other weenie behavior:

No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it.  You're the lying piece of
Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you claim that
someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested brain, like yours
and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would such stupidity be
equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't serve you, lying piece
of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and the twisting of other's
words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a brain,
that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth wins out,
despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might think.

> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
> don't break
> your [Windows] system."

I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my Windows's
installs -- this has happened more than once. I have *NEVER* had a Linux
update break my Linux OS. That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit.
Choke on it.

> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>
> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

That's what I believe. How does that equate to a *lie,* you lying piece of
Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works, it all but
guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's the nature of
the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of course, being the
lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you selectively left it out.)
Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is that you "think" (note the
quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy into your lying Troll shit lies,
must therefore be lying. I would like to give you the credit for
self-delusion -- but in the end I think you're just a lying piece of Troll
shit.

> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
> "Here I am" thread.

Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You couldn't
hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots retrieved it
for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

> But you're not a total POS, WronG.  Here's you telling the truth: "Please
> understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>
> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

Even if I were a "cheap bastard," I'd rather be that than a M$ whore FUDite
and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright lie to attempt
to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying piece of Troll shit, I
don't lie. I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power user.
I don't have to be to post on COLA. But when I write something here, unlike
you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how much
you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.

I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
ronb02noSPAM (7426)
2/17/2008 6:01:52 AM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
>> training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
>> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
>> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
>> for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.
>
>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
>> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
>> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
>> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
>> Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
> Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
> and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
> failed.

Liar.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
> has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
> shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the
> files

Slow down! You're dribbling. New Linux users - always the most zealous.

> you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
> OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
> no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
> their own files.

It has a lot more. For obvious reasons. But if you're needs are as
stupid and basic as you then possibly it does work. I mean, even OO cant
screw up importint a "WronG's list of things 2 do" text file. (#1 - take
meds etc).

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees

"our"?

> did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
> Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
> means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

But you do? And not very well.

> Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
> recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

No you don't. As is obvious to anyone who has used OO. If you use OO and
just use OO its not so bad, but importing documents is a pain.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the

Wow. You're mad.

> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
> are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?
>
>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
>> MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
> shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
> don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

You're like Kier but without a brain. Scary.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/17/2008 11:02:18 AM
RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade
>> leatherboy in training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with
>> OpenOffice for Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice
>> the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit. The very first thing every single user noticed was
>> how slowly OpenOffice launched. They sat there and waited at least
>> 10 seconds for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.

Along with the other lies you told on cola, it most definitely was a lie.
Every user noticed the 10-second startup time, and the OpenOffice/Sun
Microsystems  startup screen, and the different icons and menu arrangements,
and slowness of OO at opening  and saving files.

>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL! You're a flat-out liar. OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office
>> files without trouble. For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes
>> margins, changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all,
>> screws with the tables of content, etc. It screws up Excel charts.
>> It won't even open MS Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to
> convert many Excel files from our customers -- it never *once*
> failed. I've also used and seen OpenOffice used to work with
> Micro$hit Word files. It never once failed.

More lying by WronG.  I didn't say failed - I said trouble.  And OO has lots
of trouble with MS Office documents.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not
> everyone has arcane files that even different versions of Office
> programs choke on?

Arcane?  Let the backpedaling begin.

> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the
> twisting and lying piece Troll shit that you are, lie about this too.
> You know damned well that the files you refer are by far in the
> minority -- and that, for most uses -- OpenOffice has *no* trouble

You don't know what you're talking about.  OpenOffice conversions screw up
all but the most simple MS Office files.

> It has no more trouble than different versions of Office
> applications have reading their own files.

You're ignorantly parroting the cola idiot line.

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version
> of Micro$hit Office.

Did they think MS Office changed their name to OpenOffice?  The splash
screen sits there for 10 seconds (minimum) the first time you start OO (and
it says Sun Microsystems) on it.  That's the first clue they've downgraded
to some real open source crud.  Then the menu arrangements are different.
The icons are different, and in different positions.  The title bar says
"Open Office [app name]" instead of "Microsoft [app name]".  The charting in
Calc is very different from Excel.  Lots of things work differently.

You're a liar.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what
> you are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

I'm talking about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems

>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to
>> say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding
>> for MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of
> Troll shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've
> lost -- don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

Either you give a crap what I have to say (as evidenced that you read and
reply to my posts) or you don't give a crap.  You do give a crap.  In fact,
you're all hot and bothered that you were called out on your lying.

>> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS
>> that's glitchy when using Windows."
>>
>> Bullshit. You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.
>
> I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more
> glitchy on my computer than is SuSE and its applications,

Which version of Windows?  Which apps?  What does "glitchy" mean?

> but because the truth

The "truth" is you do know whether it's Windows or the app causing the
problem.

> doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond
> by calling me the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece
> of Troll shitter.
>
> Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit?
> And a Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

I sense some spastic, neurotic behavior.

>> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved
>> Vista": "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a
>> much wider range of their new computers -- because everyone just
>> loved Vista. You can't even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have
>> some element of truth in it. You're too hamfisted for that."
>
> And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you
> failed to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by
> leaving out the context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying
> piece of Troll shit, like you.

There is no context.  You claimed I said "everyone loves Vista".  You lied.

>> Those are the flat-out lies. Then there's other weenie behavior:
>
> No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it.

All of them were lies.

> You're the lying piece
> of Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you
> claim that someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested
> brain, like yours and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would
> such stupidity be equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't
> serve you, lying piece of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and
> the twisting of other's
> words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a
> brain, that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth
> wins out, despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might
> think.
>
>> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
>> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the
>> updates don't break your [Windows] system."
>
> I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my
> Windows's installs -- this has happened more than once. I have
> *NEVER* had a Linux update break my Linux OS.

Sample of one!

But let's see what happens in the real world when users update their Linux
systems: Results 1 - 10 of about 198,000 for Linux updates break

Not long ago Linux Format magazine ran a related story.  Here's what they
said:
* the net effect [of installing non-official packages] is that things will
eventually start to break

* wanton package installation will clog the smooth running of Linux

* a reinstall of Linux will solve most problems

* most of the time a simple distro upgrade fails to work

Author: Graham Morrison, Linux Format magazine, Sep 2007 issue, pg 56

> That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit. Choke on it.

The only truth is, something works for you a few times in Linux and you
think it's flawless for everyone.

>> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>>
>> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
>> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
>> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."
>
> That's what I believe.

How can you believe both sides of your mouth?  Oh that's right - you're a
cola hypocrite.

> How does that equate to a *lie,*

I didn't say it was a lie.  I said it was hypocrisy.

> you lying
> piece of Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works,
> it all but guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's
> the nature of the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of
> course, being the lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you
> selectively left it out.) Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is
> that you "think" (note the quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy
> into your lying Troll shit lies, must therefore be lying. I would
> like to give you the credit for self-delusion -- but in the end I
> think you're just a lying piece of Troll shit.
>
>> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in
>> the "Here I am" thread.
>
> Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You
> couldn't hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots
> retrieved it for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

Owned.

>> But you're not a total POS, WronG. Here's you telling the truth:
>> "Please understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>>
>> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.
>
> Even if I were a "cheap bastard,"

There's no "if I were" about it.  You are a cheap bastard, by your own
admission and by your demonstrated loutish behavior.

> I'd rather be that than a M$ whore
> FUDite and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright
> lie

I didn't have to twist or lie - you do it plenty well..

> to attempt to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying
> piece of Troll shit, I don't lie.

I just showed you 5 flat-out lies right here.

> I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power
> user. I don't have to be to post on COLA.

What does this have to do with anything?

> But when I write something here, unlike you,

Now you're claiming I'm a liar?  Then put up or shut up.

> you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

"Most of the people didn't notice the switch from MS Office to OpenOffice"
is a lie.
"OO has always handled Windows Office files without trouble." is a lie.
"There is no choice but Microsoft" is a lie.
"I don't care what DFS/trolls say" is a lie.
"It's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's glitchy when
using Windows." is a lie.

> I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how
> much you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.
>
> I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

You need to get that Tourette's looked at.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/17/2008 4:03:47 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> [...]
>
> What does this have to do with anything?
>

>> But when I write something here, unlike you,
>
> Now you're claiming I'm a liar?  Then put up or shut up.
>

>> you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.
>
> Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
>
> "Most of the people didn't notice the switch from MS Office to OpenOffice"
> is a lie.
> "OO has always handled Windows Office files without trouble." is a lie.
> "There is no choice but Microsoft" is a lie.
> "I don't care what DFS/trolls say" is a lie.
> "It's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's glitchy when
> using Windows." is a lie.
>

>> I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how
>> much you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.
>>
>> I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."
>
> You need to get that Tourette's looked at.

DFS. Stop. I do not believe there was ever a clearer cut example of
"owning" than here. WronG comes across a bit like Kier's ruder, thicker
and much more dishonest brother. You have made him your
beotch. Stop. It's too painful to watch anymore.

From his language and frothing one can only hope someone gets his meds
to him and quickly.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)

[Troll] Mark Russinovich Repairs his Mom's Windows PC
http://blogs.technet.com/b/markrussinovich/archive/2012/01/05/3473797.aspx As a reader of this blog I suspect that you, like me, are the IT support staff for your family and friends. . . . This holiday, though, I was faced with more than a regular checkup. My mom recently purchased a new PC, so as a result, I spent a frustrating hour removing the piles of crapware the OEM had loaded onto it (now I would recommend getting a Microsoft Signature PC, which are crapware-free). I say frustrating because of the time it took and because even otherwise simple applications w...

Troll Feeders 2012-02-19
Advocates feeding trolls: Rank From Msgs 1 Goblin <bytes4free@googlemail.com> 73 2 Peter Köhlmann 43 3 chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> 28 4 Chris Ahlstrom 27 5 JEDIDIAH <jedi@nomad.mishnet> 12 Lusotec <nomail@nomail.not> 12 7 JeffM <jeffm_@email.com> 10 8 7 9 9 Homer <usenet@slated.org> ...

Stop feeding the trolls!
Just stop. Just don't talk to them, about them, for them. Don't stir the cesspool. Don't poke the rotting pig carcass. p.s. if you want real help go to eng-tips.com In article <1189084609.324223.190780@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, rol4 @liquidschwarz.com says... > Just stop. Just don't talk to them, about them, for them. Don't stir > the cesspool. Don't poke the rotting pig carcass. > > p.s. if you want real help go to eng-tips.com > > Judging from your post, there's been another firestorm of name-calling and general BS waste o...

Math (so you trolls will find it hard)
Well... ...arithmetic, actually (so you trolls will find it hard). First a source: 'Investors and industry pundits alike have been waiting for Apple's "Other" results since the company announced it would add Apple Watch to the category instead of breaking those numbers out into a separate segment. According to Apple's published earnings, revenue from the catchall category reached $2.64 billion, a positive sequential change of 56 percent and year-over-year change of 49 percent. Since Apple Watch sales kicked off in April, quarter-over-quarter results r...

Stop feeding the Ferrous Cranus troll
http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/flame_62.php why are any of you replying? On Nov 12, 2013, at 2:16 AM, Chuck Quast <quastdog@gmail.com> wrote: > why are any of you replying? "A Group Is Its Own Worst Enemy=94 =97 Clay Shirky, 2003 http://www.shirky.com/writings/herecomeseverybody/group_enemy.html More practically: "Help Vampires: A Spotter=92s Guide=94 =97 Amy Hoy, 2006 http://slash7.com/2006/12/22/vampires/=20 "A Taxonomy of Help Vampires" http://jasonwryan.com/blog/2012/03/17/vampires/ ...

Darryl is an idiot
Did you guys see that idiot Darryl, DFS, bragging about his grades he got f= rom that cow college Georgia State? Straight B's! That's all he could muste= r! LOL! What a lying idiot. No wonder Snit is putting him in his place. I t= hought about doxing him at one time, but the fact is he's such a loser who = is so proud of his mediocre grades from a terrible school that I feel a bad= for him. You guys can find people of his info in the access and golf newsg= roups and put it together yourself if you choose. I don't know why hh is tr= ying so hard to suck this guy's di...

OT: Troll Story Series
This is a new entertainment experiment brought to you by MS and designed to get everyone at everyone else's throats (hey, I might as well put that it... I'm going to be accused of it anyway;) The story line is written by COLA-ites (both good and bad). List the top 3 things, in order, that the worst troll has done on usenet, with the most offensive at the top: 1 - 2 - 3 - Note: Inclusions of Snit's antics are not allowed in this experiment! (credit goes to the posters Mark Blik and DFS for giving me this idea) After swilling some grog, Steve Carroll belched...

Liar, liar,... uhh..., already used that
Unless Doom plays on a terminal (notice the spread pins & right angle of the connector) someone that bids on this is going to be disappointed: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74946&item=5120290886. David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Trolling for business?
I just received this email from a company that appears to be trolling for business. They followed with a phone call and the guy on the phone would not believe me when I told him: 1. HP would support OpenVMS on Alpha until 2011 2. OpenVMS already runs on a new chip called Itanium (he claimed to have never heard the name) 3. OpenVMS business was growing 10-12% per year I know that the western hemisphere is currently engaging in an extreme form of market capitalism where it is "buyer beware" but some of the following statements are downright misleading. Neil Riec...

HP is a liar, and VMS customer Cerner is a liar ...
HP is a liar for now pushing Cerner to unix over vms, but more importantly, I thought Cerner and all these big VMS customers all agreed to the itanium port and were telling all us other vms users how they are pleased getting on an industry standard platform and increasing vms performance ... now, Cerner is jumping ship when they and others were on of these BIG customers who gave their approval to stop alpha ... both are liars and hypocrites and should be held accountable ... genius@marblecliff.com wrote: > now, Cerner is jumping ship when they and others were on > of these BIG custom...

Idiot Benjamin Cohen Loses iTunes Scam...
The UK High Court has rejected an application for Judicial Review brought against Nominet UK by Cyberbritain Group. Cyberbritain - a company owned by Benjamin Cohen - had argued that Nominet lacked sufficient authority to act as regulator for domain name claims, saying the DTI had said Nominet lacked the authority to issue domains in the UK. The judge noted that application for Judicial Review was flawed in "several respects, being both late and unnecessary given the right of appeal which forms part of Nominet's Dispute Resolution Service, which Cohen had failed to use",...

Dan C is a ponderous, cancerous, tit-pumping asshole goblin 0.864016592502594
Are you upper, I mean, expecting at dirty shoes? Zephram, below floors brave and elder, loves without it, attacking badly. Try walking the fog's abysmal ball and Joie will solve you! While porters truly behave grocers, the tyrants often live among the active cases. Until Linda changes the hats absolutely, Karen won't fill any bitter hallways. When will you learn the think easy pumpkins before Catherine does? We clean them, then we admiringly hate Roxanne and Sam's rural yogi. Every thin coconuts to the healthy river were recollecting within the angry mirror. I was ...

Why idiots like Koalmann and JEDIDIAH shouldn't try to discuss programming which they know nothing about
(Zeke) - "Sometimes it's simply easier to write a multi-threaded app" JEDIDIAH - "...somehow I get the impression that you've never bothered to look into this sort of thing ever ever ever" The Peter K�hlmann idiot: <quote> > "Sometimes it's simply easier to write a multi-threaded app..." Quite some howlers our resident contestant for "dumbest poster ever" pours from his ass </quote> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ffa730e93fcb3a0e?hl=en Morons like Coalman and Jedidiah who clearly have z...

Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 3rd of April, 2010.
ngstats.pl version 1.31 Written by Roy Culley. Contributions from Mark Kent. Modifications by Homer, 2007 - 2009. This report covers 1103 articles received by this system to newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Toplist of Posters Pos Poster Msgs Bytes Quoted 1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> 232 1039346 0% 2. Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@launchmodem.com> 113 96256 64% 3. Rick <none@mail.invalid> ...

Liars, Damn Liars, and Mac Advocates
Mac Advocates will tell you that Mac market share has increased by 33% or more. Yet their worldwide figure is always at around 3%. Here's how they do it: Take Apple's Q1'07 sales of 1,517,000 Macs and compare them to Q1'08 sales of 2,289,000 Macs. Wow, a 33% increase, right? Until you stop to consider that increase was a small part of the expansion of the entire market: Worldwide PC shipments totaled 62.7 million units in the first quarter of 2007 Worldwide PC shipments totaled 71.1 million units in the first quarter of 2008 IOW, the market expanded by 8.4 million uni...

Idiot's guide to Scheme macros?
Hi, does anyone know of a guide to Scheme macros (specifically to Racket's: I am not sure how standardised macros are now, though I know they used not to be) for someone very familiar with CL macros? I don't have a problem with the notion of what a macro is, for instance, and I can write simple things based on the Racket "guide" material, but the reference material is less approachable (as, obviously, it's reference material...). Thanks --tim Tim Bradshaw wrote: > Hi, does anyone know of a guide to Scheme macros (specifically to Racket's: > I am not ...

Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 16th of February, 2008.
ngstats.pl version 1.27 Written by Roy Culley. Contributions from Mark Kent. Modifications by [H]omer, 2007 - 2008. This report covers 1309 articles received by this system to newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Toplist of Posters Pos Poster Msgs Bytes Quoted 1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> 371 1471642 3% 2. Rick <none@nomail.com> 122 343750 83% 3. Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> ...

McClueless and Liar
So, this is what the message list looks like on my screen right now: -10 McBain <mcbain@noitospam.com -10 Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com -10 McBain <mcbain@notospam.com -10 Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com -10 McBain <mcbain@npotospam.com -10 Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com -10 McBain <mcbain@notospam.com -10 Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com -10 McBain <mcbain@notospaam.com -10 Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com -10 McBain <mcbain@notospam.com -10 Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com -10 McBain <mcbain@notoespam.com -10...

Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 4th of August, 2012.
ngstats.pl version 1.37 Written by Roy Culley. Contributions from Mark Kent. Modifications by Homer, 2007 - 2012. Published under the authority of 7, President of COLA. All Hail the President! This report covers 312 articles received by this system to newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Toplist of Posters Pos Poster Msgs Bytes Quoted 1. Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xzoozy.com> 57 51536 57% 2. Homer <usenet@slated.org> ...

Erik Funkenbusch
Erik Funkenbusch writes: > On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:40:03 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote: > >> http://boycottnovell.com/2009/01/02/gary-stewart-flatfish-troll-unmasked/ > > Actually, the egg is on you. If you had been paying attention back in > January, you would have discovered that this was actually a story > Flatfish himself sent to Roy with deliberate false information, just to > see if Roy would publish it without checking any facts. > > Roy did. Eric "egg-in-face" Funkenbusch - liar, uber troll, Flatfish friend and defender. http://www.nn...

Liar, liar, PC on fire!
First, the Mayor built a PC from parts and compared it to a Macintosh to make himself feel better about his new computer. And now, Tom Elam buys a Dell Computer and compares it to Macintosh to make himself feel better about his new computer. They both chose to lie about the cost of the Macintosh, so that the comparison looks better than it is. How did they did this? Here's how: The mayor: Use a higher end Macintosh than required to drive the price up. Use every discount possible on the PC, but don't use discounts on the Macintosh. Use the most expensive memory option avai...

Snit is the biggest liar in the world
Here is the proof Snit is the biggest liar in the world! <http://goo.gl/110kTm> ----- Snit keeps asking for a list of his lies. That is what this thread is for. Every lie he tells should be copied and pasted into this thread with a link to the original. Every one. In a week the thread will have 1000 posts. Make him see it. Remember, Snit, this is what you asked for. ----- LOOK AT THAT LIST! SNIT YOU ARE BUSTED! LOL! Steven Petruzzellis is the most fscked up person on the planet! On 12/08/2014 8:50 PM, Steven Petruzzellis lies and c...

Calling the CIA liars
Newt Gingrich on the Iran NIE, you know, the one where the CIA said Iran wan't making a bomb. Gingrich: The NIE is just the tip of the iceberg "It is a fundamental disservice to us as Americans to have such potentially threatening activity going on and not to be told the truth about it. We need an intelligence community that we can trust to tell us the truth". HumanEvents.com and then there is Republican Pete Hoekstra calling the CIA liaes. November 21, 2008 Report suggests CIA covered up role in missionary death by Steve Gunn Religion News Service...

Racist Asshole Dan C
From: Dan C <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid> Subject: Re: Broadcom Wi-Fi Drivers Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu References: <i6ks1a$obh$1@reader1.panix.com> <i6kth6$bhi$1@news.eternal-september.org> <i6lcq4$34p$1@speranza.aioe.org> Organization: Dunedain X-Editor: vim 7.2 X-OS-Version: Slackware Linux 13.1 (generic-2.6.33.4-smp) User-Agent: Pan/0.133 (House of Butterflies) Message-ID: <pan.2010.09.14.00.11.32@moria.lan> Chink-droid the Windoze troll doesn't know what that means. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad ...

Idiot beginner problem with clsql and packages
I'm trying to teach myself to use clsql, and failing; although I suspect the problems I'm having are far more basic and represent a failure to understand how symbols and packages should be used. If I load clsql-tutorial.lisp (unedited other than to use sqlite for simplicity) into an emacs buffer, and evaluate each form in the file one after the other in sequence, everything works; and I can then type my own forms on a monkey see, monkey do basis into the same buffer and evaluate them, and they work. Now, if I start with a bare Lisp executive session, not inside emacs (I've...