The Liars, The Idiots, The Assholes and The Trolls

Let's see Who's Who on cola:

7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
billwg: Asshole
DFS: Asshole
Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
Hadron: Asshole
Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
HPT: Idiot
JEDEDIAH: Liar
Jerry McBride: Idiot
jim: Idiot
Kent: Lying Idiot
Kier: Asshole
Linonut: Idiot Asshole
Moshe: Asshole
Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
spike1: Idiot Asshole
thufir: Idiot

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith who
don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are killfiled
but would otherwise be shown)

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 4:54:08 PM
comp.os.linux.advocacy 123365 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> Let's see Who's Who on cola:
>
> 7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
> AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
> billwg: Asshole
> DFS: Asshole
> Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Hadron: Asshole
> Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
> HPT: Idiot
> JEDEDIAH: Liar
> Jerry McBride: Idiot
> jim: Idiot
> Kent: Lying Idiot
> Kier: Asshole
> Linonut: Idiot Asshole
> Moshe: Asshole
> Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
> Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
> rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
> Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
> Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
> spike1: Idiot Asshole
> thufir: Idiot
>

> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
> up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith who
> don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are killfiled
> but would otherwise be shown)

You forgot Marti and Rafael .... could you not let him in via your back
door? It'll be hard for you to let him come at this late stage, but I
feel that you should have an opening for him.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 4:57:57 PM
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 5:01:10 PM
spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

Make up your own list and put me in whatever categories you want.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 5:16:52 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> schreef in bericht
> Let's see Who's Who on cola:
>
> 7: Idiot Asshole Lying Troll
> AZ Nomad: Asshole Liar
> billwg: Asshole
> DFS: Asshole
> Gidget: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Hadron: Asshole
> Homer: Idiot Asshole Liar
> HPT: Idiot
> JEDEDIAH: Liar
> Jerry McBride: Idiot
> jim: Idiot
> Kent: Lying Idiot
> Kier: Asshole
> Linonut: Idiot Asshole
> Moshe: Asshole
> Peter Kohlmann: Asshole Idiot Liar
> Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
> rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
> Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
> Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
> Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
> spike1: Idiot Asshole
> thufir: Idiot
>

> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
> up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith
> who don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

Rex and 7, the only troll's?
What about Kohlmann, eh?
He might feel unqualified to be the troll he is.
--
The Peter K�hlmann Troll Feeder. Will feed any troll - spares no one. Gives
short shrift to idiots - no mercy Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and an
ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll admit to using Windows, then in the next
post claim he is not a Windows user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys techno
music and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the
usenet Nazi and COLA regular. His known aliases include: chrisv, Mark Kent,
Flatfish, John Bailo, ml2mst AKA Marti T. van Lin, Oxford, Simon Cooke,
Cola_masturbater, Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf, William Poaster, Roy Culley,
Tholan, Snit, and the list goes on. Also see PIK aka Peter K�hlmann, a
confessed closet homosexual, in his lederhosen.
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Culley_aka_Kohlmann_aka_Kent.jpg
Congratulatons Peter, your in two blogs now: the trolls blog and the idiots
blog!
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

0
BWAHAHAHAAA (2032)
2/16/2008 5:20:21 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> Make up your own list and put me in whatever categories you want.

Most Hily Edikated Poster : "spike1" BSc (hons) in teaching windwoes to
young offenders at Neasden borstal.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 5:28:41 PM
On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
four categories?

--
You should emulate your heros, but don't carry it too far. Especially
if they are dead.
Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>
>> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
>> four categories?
>
> You'd have to invent a whole new category!

Good one.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 6:02:58 PM
* Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
> four categories?

You'd have to invent a whole new category!

--
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity
of the present.
Hadron wrote:
> Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:
>
>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> On 2008-02-16, spike1@freenet.co.uk <spike1@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>>>
>>> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in
>>> all four categories?
>>
>> You'd have to invent a whole new category!
>
> Good one.

No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and Moshe
and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn right around
and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing hardcore for a week.

Accept your label like an Asshole should!

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 6:34:04 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:34:04 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>> Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut> writes:
>>
>>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> You'd have to invent a whole new category!
>>
>> Good one.
>
> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and Moshe
> and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn right around
> and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing hardcore for a week.
>
> Accept your label like an Asshole should!

Absolutely!!

And everyone in prison is innocent!
Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 6:38:02 PM
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:34:04 -0500, DFS wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Good one.
>>
>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>> hardcore for a week.
>>
>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>
> Absolutely!!
>
> And everyone in prison is innocent!
> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
wear it with pride...

Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/16/2008 7:02:46 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>>> hardcore for a week.
>>>
>>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>>
>> Absolutely!!
>>
>> And everyone in prison is innocent!
>> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!
>
> Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
> arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
> Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
> wear it with pride...

I was being sarcastic at the mates, matey, creepy, creepy, crappy humour
side of that schizo Liarnut. In other words it wasn't a good one.

But yes, the labels fit!

> Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
> exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
> from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
"histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
stealing of other peoples work.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 7:10:38 PM
On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> --
> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |

Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
PIRATE/THIEF category?
Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

Here we go again...
You will now post every instance of such, of course?
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 7:41:37 PM
mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
> On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>
>> --
>> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
>> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
>> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
>> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
>> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |

> Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
> PIRATE/THIEF category?

Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.
--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
|  spike1@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

> mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
>> On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>>
>>> --
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
>>> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
>>> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
>>> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
>>> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
>> PIRATE/THIEF category?
>
> Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.

Nope. Can you get nothing right?

--
Murphy was an optimist.
0
spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

> Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>> stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

No.. I won't - you already did. You have made it very clear that you think
downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
not theft. You are openly advocating piracy and theft. It's all in the
thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 7:45:30 PM
On Feb 16, 11:10=A0am, Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible.

No, Rexx Ballard once said "bite me" when I made fun of his Xmas story
last year, the one with the marbles clasped in the dead generous man's
hands (a good story, I think the moral was to always give back to the
community, like Linux does, and then you die losing your marbles, or
something).

RL
0
raylopez99 (937)
2/16/2008 7:57:49 PM
On Feb 16, 2:42 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk the pirate wrote:
> mark.kent.is.ow...@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
>
> > On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> >> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> >> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> >> --
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
> >> |                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> >> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
> >> |            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> >> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
> > PIRATE/THIEF category?

<shameless PIRATE cries like a baby and complains>

> --
> |                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
> |  spi...@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
> |                          |can't move, with no hope of rescue.             |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been   |
> |           in             |good to you so far...                           |
> |    PIRACY/THEFT      |   -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

So Andrew Halliwell the PIRATE, you indeed have no degree in Computer
Science. Do PIRATES and their parrots go to college? I guess not. From
now on, you will be called a PIRATE and there will be a PIRATE-LAND
holiday in your name.
DFS wrote:

> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
On Feb 16, 2:41 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>
> > Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> > "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> > Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> > screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> > stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

PIRATE Andrew Halliwell is now crying and blaming whoever he can find
eh? Pathetic!

> --
> |   spi...@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
> |Andrew Halliwell PIRATE(hons)| "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |
> |            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
> |     PIRACY/THEFT     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |

Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

>> Hadron <hadronquark@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>>> stealing of other peoples work.
>>
>> Here we go again...
>> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

> No.. I won't - you already did.

Thought you'd refuse to prove your assertions, like the lying coward you
are.

> You have made it very clear that you think
> downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
> not theft.

I never once stated that not paying for copyrighted material was right.
So again you read into it with spectacles tinted with your hatred.
If I said the sky was blue or grass was green you'd come back with some
smart arsed comment in an attempt to turn it into an insult directed at me.

> You are openly advocating piracy and theft.

Prove it with examples.

> It's all in the
> thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Nope, just you.
I have never advocated piracy or theft. So, you show your prejudice once
again quakky boy.

Bye bye
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 8:20:17 PM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> DFS wrote:

>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

> Give one example of where I supposedly lied.

The wintrolls like DFS and Hadron always accuse us of lying.
But they're never prepared to produce evidence, just as hadron will now
utterly refuse to back up his claims that I advocate piracy and theft.

> Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity that
they are.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 8:22:31 PM
spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

>> Whether you think I'm an
>> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to
>> my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.
>
> They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity
> that they are.

I guess he would consider an accusation of lying to be a compliment --
probably scratching his head and wondering why anyone would get upset about
it.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
ronb02noSPAM (7426)
2/16/2008 8:24:33 PM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.

--
Murphy was an optimist.
0
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>>> Whether you think I'm an
>>> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to
>>> my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.
>>
>> They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity
>> that they are.
>
> I guess he would consider an accusation of lying to be a compliment --
> probably scratching his head and wondering why anyone would get upset about
> it.

So you openly support Andrew's claim that pirating SW and movies on the
web is not stealing because no one "lost anything"?

Do you have no shame?
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 8:27:59 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:02:46 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> No fair!  Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>>> hardcore for a week.
>>>
>>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>>
>> Absolutely!!
>>
>> And everyone in prison is innocent!
>> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!
>
> Exactly.  I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
> arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
> Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label.  He should
> wear it with pride...
>
> Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
> exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
> from personal attacks and insults.  It must be the woman in him...

Just spilled my Sam Adams!

Yea, Rex is a gentle person and I give him credit for that.
He takes a lot of abuse, mostly due to his own fault, but he keeps coming
back and if you filter out the obvious tall tales, his advocacy is actually
pretty good.

IMHO, Roy Schestowitz isn't qualified to shine Rex's pumps.

Obviously Rex has been in th IT trenches for many years and has the
experience to discuss operating systems and Linux.
Rex is employed by a top tier company that DOES have an interest in Linux,
although I am suspicious, and Rex has business experience.

Compare that to "work for pay" Spamming Roy Schestowitz who is a dorm
dweller that is 2 years or more behind in his studies and who is obviously
hiding behind academia because he can't function in a real world.

One listen to his podcast is more than enough to hear the director yelling
*NEXT* ..

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 8:34:40 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:10:38 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

It's impossible to light Rex up.
The beauty with Rex is his dissertations and the lackadaisical attitude he
has with regards to revealing highly personal behavior.

I don't think Rex has a hateful bone in his body.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 8:42:27 PM
Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
corporation:

Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.

Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
us what q factor is in image compression by way of
comparing images at *screen* resolution.

Go dooofy go!

Doh!

On Feb 16, 5:09=A0pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation:

> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>
> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>
> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show=

> up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>
> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>
> Go dooofy go!
>
> Doh!

Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry. There is just
something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.
0
scatnubbs (5405)
2/16/2008 10:23:17 PM

 I might be crazier than you think
0
warlock (9522)
2/16/2008 10:27:34 PM

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change ready.
0
warlock (9522)
2/16/2008 10:29:36 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:23:17 -0800 (PST), cc wrote:

> On Feb 16, 5:09�pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation:

>> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>>
>> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>>
>> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
>> up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
>> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
>> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>>
>> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
>> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
>> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>>
>> Go dooofy go!
>>
>> Doh!
>
> Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry. There is just
> something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Don't get mad.
Laugh.
That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 10:36:52 PM
Jim Richardson wrote:

>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>

> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>
> Surprising.

I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
ronb02noSPAM (7426)
2/16/2008 10:50:17 PM
Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> Don't get mad.
> Laugh.
> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |
spike1 (8171)
2/16/2008 10:51:21 PM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> Jim Richardson wrote:
>
>>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>>

>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>
>> Surprising.
>
> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

> Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

Sure WronG. Sure.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/16/2008 10:55:04 PM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:55:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

>>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>>
>>> Surprising.
>>
>> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
>> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
>> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.
>
> What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
other vegetables etc.

Very strange.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/16/2008 11:16:40 PM
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
> Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
> other vegetables etc.
>
> Very strange.

Sinister Midget obsesses over flatfish, incest, shit, buggery, and
paedophilia.
0
dc5070 (6)
2/17/2008 12:02:20 AM
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:02:20 -0600, Derrick Curry wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>

>> Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
>> Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
>> other vegetables etc.
>>
>> Very strange.
>>

> Sinister Midget obsesses over flatfish, incest, shit, buggery, and
> paedophilia.

Yes that seems about right.
Very strange.
Very strange.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/17/2008 12:03:20 AM
Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer cc wrote on behalf of Micohaft
corporation:

> On Feb 16, 5:09�pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation:

>> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>>
>> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>>
>> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who
>> show up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and
>> DoofyClippyWorshipper who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme
>> dullard morons that are killfiled but would otherwise be shown)
>>
>> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
>> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
>> comparing images at *screen* resolution.
>>
>> Go dooofy go!
>>
>> Doh!
>
> Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry.

Thats it - get angry on behalf of micoshaft corporation!!
Throw that chair over there!

Good boy!!
Let your anger flow my son - its the only way you can join the dark side!

> There is just
> something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Well get it all off your chest boy!
Don't leave us all in suspense! Otherwise your arm
will have to be lopped off with a light saber.

spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Don't get mad.
>> Laugh.
>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>
>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>
> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.

Another sock going to the dark side?

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:17:12 GMT, 7 wrote:

> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Don't get mad.
>>> Laugh.
>>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>>
>>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>>
>> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.
>

> Another sock going to the dark side?

Who mentioned Linonut?

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick.n.straw (6130)
2/17/2008 12:22:29 AM
7 <website_has_email@www.enemygadgets.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Don't get mad.
>>> Laugh.
>>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>>
>>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>>
>> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.

> Another sock going to the dark side?

I have never and will never use sockpuppets you imbecile.
You've been warned many many times about your writing style...
Or rather, lack of it. Your imbecilic spelling. Your inability to write like
an adult and how it reflects badly on all linux advocates.

You continue to do it, you ACT retarded consistently.
So why shouldn't we come to the conclusion that you ARE retarded?

The fact it's not only the wintrolls who think this but the linux advocates
should tell you something.

At this point, I think you're the only thing we have in common. Both sides
hold you in equal disdain.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |
spike1 (8171)
2/17/2008 1:26:20 AM
RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar
> to my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
training:

1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."

Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
for the crap to start.

2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without trouble."

LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins, changes
fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the tables of
content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS Access
files.

3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."

Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."

Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for MS)
have to say.

5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
glitchy when using Windows."

Bullshit.  You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone *loved* Vista":
"That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range
of their new computers -- because everyone just *loved* Vista.  You can't
even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
You're too hamfisted for that."

Those are the flat-out lies.  Then there's other weenie behavior:

Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
don't break
your [Windows] system."

Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:

Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my opinion.
Nothing here needs to be fixed."
Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
"Here I am" thread.

But you're not a total POS, WronG.  Here's you telling the truth: "Please
understand that I'm a cheap bastard."

That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/17/2008 3:53:34 AM
7 wrote:
> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation:

> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>
> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>
> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who
> show up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and
> DoofyClippyWorshipper
> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

If you wack your head real hard a few times with a rubber mallet, you may
revert back to being a normal person (assuming you were normal at some time
in your life).

> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
> comparing images at *screen* resolution.

In case you forgot: you're a fraud who latched onto the -quality factor only
after Ghost In The Machine pointed it out.

> Go dooofy go!

Go Fraud Go!

> Doh!

You're only at the top of the list because of your name, little guy.  But
you should be proud you made all 4 categories - you're the only Asshole on
cola who Lies and Trolls while being an Idiot.  Not an easy thing to do.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/17/2008 4:08:39 AM
DFS wrote:

> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
> training:
>
> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>
> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
> for the crap to start.

No, asshole, it was not a lie.

> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
> trouble."
>
> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
> Access files.

No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
failed.

Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the files
you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
their own files.

At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our employees
did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>
> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>
> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
> MS) have to say.

Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
> glitchy when using Windows."
>
> Bullshit.  You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more glitchy on
my computer than is SuSE and its applications, but because the truth
doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond by calling me
the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece of Troll shitter.

Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit? And a
Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved Vista":
> "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range
> of their new computers -- because everyone just loved Vista.  You can't
> even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
> You're too hamfisted for that."

And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you failed
to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by leaving out the
context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying piece of Troll shit,
like you.

> Those are the flat-out lies.  Then there's other weenie behavior:

No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it.  You're the lying piece of
Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you claim that
someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested brain, like yours
and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would such stupidity be
equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't serve you, lying piece
of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and the twisting of other's
words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a brain,
that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth wins out,
despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might think.

> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
> don't break
> your [Windows] system."

I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my Windows's
installs -- this has happened more than once. I have *NEVER* had a Linux
update break my Linux OS. That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit.
Choke on it.

> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>
> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

That's what I believe. How does that equate to a *lie,* you lying piece of
Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works, it all but
guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's the nature of
the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of course, being the
lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you selectively left it out.)
Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is that you "think" (note the
quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy into your lying Troll shit lies,
must therefore be lying. I would like to give you the credit for
self-delusion -- but in the end I think you're just a lying piece of Troll
shit.

> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
> "Here I am" thread.

Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You couldn't
hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots retrieved it
for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

> But you're not a total POS, WronG.  Here's you telling the truth: "Please
> understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>
> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

Even if I were a "cheap bastard," I'd rather be that than a M$ whore FUDite
and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright lie to attempt
to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying piece of Troll shit, I
don't lie. I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power user.
I don't have to be to post on COLA. But when I write something here, unlike
you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how much
you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.

I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"
0
ronb02noSPAM (7426)
2/17/2008 6:01:52 AM
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
>> training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
>> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
>> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
>> for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.
>
>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
>> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
>> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
>> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
>> Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
> Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
> and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
> failed.

Liar.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
> has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
> shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the
> files

Slow down! You're dribbling. New Linux users - always the most zealous.

> you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
> OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
> no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
> their own files.

It has a lot more. For obvious reasons. But if you're needs are as
stupid and basic as you then possibly it does work. I mean, even OO cant
screw up importint a "WronG's list of things 2 do" text file. (#1 - take
meds etc).

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees

"our"?

> did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
> Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
> means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

But you do? And not very well.

> Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
> recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

No you don't. As is obvious to anyone who has used OO. If you use OO and
just use OO its not so bad, but importing documents is a pain.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the

Wow. You're mad.

> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
> are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?
>
>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
>> MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
> shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
> don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

You're like Kier but without a brain. Scary.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/17/2008 11:02:18 AM
RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade
>> leatherboy in training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with
>> OpenOffice for Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice
>> the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit. The very first thing every single user noticed was
>> how slowly OpenOffice launched. They sat there and waited at least
>> 10 seconds for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.

Along with the other lies you told on cola, it most definitely was a lie.
Every user noticed the 10-second startup time, and the OpenOffice/Sun
Microsystems  startup screen, and the different icons and menu arrangements,
and slowness of OO at opening  and saving files.

>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL! You're a flat-out liar. OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office
>> files without trouble. For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes
>> margins, changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all,
>> screws with the tables of content, etc. It screws up Excel charts.
>> It won't even open MS Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to
> convert many Excel files from our customers -- it never *once*
> failed. I've also used and seen OpenOffice used to work with
> Micro$hit Word files. It never once failed.

More lying by WronG.  I didn't say failed - I said trouble.  And OO has lots
of trouble with MS Office documents.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not
> everyone has arcane files that even different versions of Office
> programs choke on?

Arcane?  Let the backpedaling begin.

> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the
> twisting and lying piece Troll shit that you are, lie about this too.
> You know damned well that the files you refer are by far in the
> minority -- and that, for most uses -- OpenOffice has *no* trouble

You don't know what you're talking about.  OpenOffice conversions screw up
all but the most simple MS Office files.

> It has no more trouble than different versions of Office
> applications have reading their own files.

You're ignorantly parroting the cola idiot line.

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version
> of Micro$hit Office.

Did they think MS Office changed their name to OpenOffice?  The splash
screen sits there for 10 seconds (minimum) the first time you start OO (and
it says Sun Microsystems) on it.  That's the first clue they've downgraded
to some real open source crud.  Then the menu arrangements are different.
The icons are different, and in different positions.  The title bar says
"Open Office [app name]" instead of "Microsoft [app name]".  The charting in
Calc is very different from Excel.  Lots of things work differently.

You're a liar.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what
> you are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

I'm talking about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems

>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to
>> say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding
>> for MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of
> Troll shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've
> lost -- don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

Either you give a crap what I have to say (as evidenced that you read and
reply to my posts) or you don't give a crap.  You do give a crap.  In fact,
you're all hot and bothered that you were called out on your lying.

>> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS
>> that's glitchy when using Windows."
>>
>> Bullshit. You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.
>
> I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more
> glitchy on my computer than is SuSE and its applications,

Which version of Windows?  Which apps?  What does "glitchy" mean?

> but because the truth

The "truth" is you do know whether it's Windows or the app causing the
problem.

> doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond
> by calling me the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece
> of Troll shitter.
>
> Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit?
> And a Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

I sense some spastic, neurotic behavior.

>> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved
>> Vista": "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a
>> much wider range of their new computers -- because everyone just
>> loved Vista. You can't even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have
>> some element of truth in it. You're too hamfisted for that."
>
> And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you
> failed to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by
> leaving out the context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying
> piece of Troll shit, like you.

There is no context.  You claimed I said "everyone loves Vista".  You lied.

>> Those are the flat-out lies. Then there's other weenie behavior:
>
> No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it.

All of them were lies.

> You're the lying piece
> of Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you
> claim that someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested
> brain, like yours and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would
> such stupidity be equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't
> serve you, lying piece of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and
> the twisting of other's
> words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a
> brain, that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth
> wins out, despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might
> think.
>
>> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
>> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the
>> updates don't break your [Windows] system."
>
> I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my
> Windows's installs -- this has happened more than once. I have
> *NEVER* had a Linux update break my Linux OS.

Sample of one!

But let's see what happens in the real world when users update their Linux
systems: Results 1 - 10 of about 198,000 for Linux updates break

Not long ago Linux Format magazine ran a related story.  Here's what they
said:
* the net effect [of installing non-official packages] is that things will
eventually start to break

* wanton package installation will clog the smooth running of Linux

* a reinstall of Linux will solve most problems

* most of the time a simple distro upgrade fails to work

Author: Graham Morrison, Linux Format magazine, Sep 2007 issue, pg 56

> That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit. Choke on it.

The only truth is, something works for you a few times in Linux and you
think it's flawless for everyone.

>> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>>
>> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
>> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
>> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."
>
> That's what I believe.

How can you believe both sides of your mouth?  Oh that's right - you're a
cola hypocrite.

> How does that equate to a *lie,*

I didn't say it was a lie.  I said it was hypocrisy.

> you lying
> piece of Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works,
> it all but guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's
> the nature of the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of
> course, being the lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you
> selectively left it out.) Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is
> that you "think" (note the quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy
> into your lying Troll shit lies, must therefore be lying. I would
> like to give you the credit for self-delusion -- but in the end I
> think you're just a lying piece of Troll shit.
>
>> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in
>> the "Here I am" thread.
>
> Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You
> couldn't hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots
> retrieved it for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

Owned.

>> But you're not a total POS, WronG. Here's you telling the truth:
>> "Please understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>>
>> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.
>
> Even if I were a "cheap bastard,"

There's no "if I were" about it.  You are a cheap bastard, by your own
admission and by your demonstrated loutish behavior.

> I'd rather be that than a M$ whore
> FUDite and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright
> lie

I didn't have to twist or lie - you do it plenty well..

> to attempt to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying
> piece of Troll shit, I don't lie.

I just showed you 5 flat-out lies right here.

> I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power
> user. I don't have to be to post on COLA.

What does this have to do with anything?

> But when I write something here, unlike you,

Now you're claiming I'm a liar?  Then put up or shut up.

> you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

"Most of the people didn't notice the switch from MS Office to OpenOffice"
is a lie.
"OO has always handled Windows Office files without trouble." is a lie.
"There is no choice but Microsoft" is a lie.
"I don't care what DFS/trolls say" is a lie.
"It's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's glitchy when
using Windows." is a lie.

> I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how
> much you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.
>
> I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

You need to get that Tourette's looked at.

0
nospam11 (18349)
2/17/2008 4:03:47 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> [...]
>
> What does this have to do with anything?
>

>> But when I write something here, unlike you,
>
> Now you're claiming I'm a liar?  Then put up or shut up.
>

>> you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.
>
> Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
>
> "Most of the people didn't notice the switch from MS Office to OpenOffice"
> is a lie.
> "OO has always handled Windows Office files without trouble." is a lie.
> "There is no choice but Microsoft" is a lie.
> "I don't care what DFS/trolls say" is a lie.
> "It's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's glitchy when
> using Windows." is a lie.
>

>> I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how
>> much you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.
>>
>> I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."
>
> You need to get that Tourette's looked at.

DFS. Stop. I do not believe there was ever a clearer cut example of
"owning" than here. WronG comes across a bit like Kier's ruder, thicker
and much more dishonest brother. You have made him your
beotch. Stop. It's too painful to watch anymore.

From his language and frothing one can only hope someone gets his meds
to him and quickly.
0
hadronquark2 (7213)

os.linux.advocacy
Dear Friend, I have found some great articles at: http://www.familyandtwist.com/ http:www.articlestwist.com/ http://www.downloadstwist.com/ http://www.wallpaperstwist.com/ Read them all. Thanks mahmar07@gmail.com came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy: > Dear Friend, > > I have found some great articles at: > <URLs snipped> > Read them all. > > Thanks Not without a summary, I ain't. -- Spanking brand new high end desktop computer: £1700 Spanking brand new colour laser printer/scanner/copier/fax...

This group is infested with trolls and Linux idiots.
Any decent place to go to find Linux advocacy? TIA Heather In article <33s1roF43sqljU1@individual.net> (Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:01:25 -0500), Heather Canfield wrote: > Any decent place to go to find Linux advocacy? Have you tried alt.fish.flat? -- "Nobody ever knows who built open-source software." -- Steve Ballmer. CEO, Microsoft. 11/19/2004 Heather Canfield, <bose_gurl@yahoo.com>, the kooky, hibernating cretin, and seller of used candles, divulged: > Any decent place to go to find Linux advocacy? Try the public toilets in your nearest park at night. -- ...

Further Announcement: New Posting in linux-troll-advocacy
I've must put the first post into my fantastic new google group. Please come and read it. its ralated to both of your Usenet groups. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/troll-linux/browse_thread/thread/57543119785b7f66 82.77.121.19 Mike Cox wrote: > > I've must put the first post into my fantastic new google group. > Please come and read it. its ralated to both of your Usenet groups. > > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/troll-linux/browse_thread thread/57543119785b7f66 Dear Mike, You are turning into a regular internet terrorist. I thought you were posting f...

the new computer -os-linux+advocacy in 2008
gwedfw edhklsc jfdh fefgh n http://www.freewebs.com/thuiss/ http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g924418-pmem ...

Trolls trolling trolls
I noticed that zara, aka james, has been trolling trolls like John Slade and such. He must be getting very bored to troll other trolls. ...

Linux, Linux, Linux

Linux and the COLA Linux idiots
Just a quick stroll through any Linux discussion group will quickly leave the newbie with a feeling of hostility and arrogance. For some odd reason, maybe it's a social thing, Linux supporters seem to be amongst the most juvenile people on the face of the earth. It seems that the Linux users have about 100 different excuses to use when confronted with the obvious deficiencies of Linux as compared to Windows or OSX which is a REAL UNIX, not some hack like Linux. So let us expose these typical responses for a few moments: 1. Call the person a troll. This one works real well especially whe...

New Alt group
Due to incredible amount of troll activity in comp.os.linux.advocacy usenet group, I think that the creation of alt.os.linux.advocacy would benefit Linux by providing a further avenue for people to troll in. What do you think? -- DrSquare: Linux Advocate (In Retirement) You may email me if you want, but don't expect a nice reply, especially the Bailo. drsquare@NOSPAM.hotmail.co.uk Remove NOSPAM, obviously. Reg. Linux User 387713, http://counter.li.org/ ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service i...

Announcement: New google group
Ladies & Gentlement, I am pleased to announce the creation of a new google group, linux-troll-advocacy. A group dedicated to the comp.os.linux.advocacy (COLA) trolls. Everybody is invited to join, and participate in the Exchange of ideas, of recent successes etc., and say what you like about everybody's favourite operating system, without fear of plonking. Its totaly FREE speech here. 82.77.121.19 Mike Cox wrote: > Ladies & Gentlement, > > I am pleased to announce the creation of a new google group, > linux-troll-advocacy. A group dedicated to the comp.os.l...

alt.os.linux.ubuntu is infested with trolls. Snit should move his circus there.
alt.os.linux.ubuntu is currently overrun with trolls. Snit should consider moving his circus over to that group because it appears to be highly fertile ground for trolling. ...

{Troll] "True Linux advocacy" from three years ago
"Wankers like you stroking yourself off because Samsung sold a few Android devices doesn't change the fact that Apple made RECORD PROFITS AGAIN and that the exit reviews showed that 85% preferred the iPad." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark, January 2011 chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties: > "Wankers like you stroking yourself off because Samsung sold a few > Android devices doesn't change the fact that Apple made RECORD PROFITS > AGAIN and that the exit reviews showed that 85% preferred the iPad." ...

Psychopath snit Mchael Glasser now Trolling alt.os.linux.mint
The parasite snit is now trolling alt.os.linux.mint with the thread about Peter Kohlmann not being able to view his videos. Hopefully they are intelligent enough to ignore snit because nothing good can ever come from answering his trolls. On 8/27/15, 5:47 AM, in article mrn0qe$cho$1@dont-email.me, "A.M" <.m@nsn.s> wrote: > On 2015-08-26 8:29 PM, Drew P. Bawls wrote: >> >> >> The parasite snit is now trolling alt.os.linux.mint with the thread >> about Peter Kohlmann not being able to view his videos. >> >> Hopefull...

Only a Linux idiot would say something so idiotic
"ITJohnguru 25 minutes ago @markaaa3 what you just explained was the Windows 3.0 SDK Trojan Horse which Microsoft used to force GFP "General Fault Protection" errors into all of Microsoft's competitors software programs. That was how Microsoft put Lotus, Wordperfect and any other competitors out of business. It was the largest corporate crime ever committed in history." http://www.zdnet.com/article/with-the-launch-of-its-edge-browser-microsoft-ends-an-antitrust-era/ Is that you, Debbie Ballard? Mark Bilk? Roy Spamowitz? Which of you loon...

IDIOT ALERT: "7" the linux loon & freetard is trolling windows NG's
http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7a8cf17e9f1e87da?hl=nl&dmode=source alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general -- Description of comp.os.linux.advocacy (C.O.L.A.), it serves no useful purpose. * The purpose of comp.os.linux.advocacy is to serve as a forum for windows bashers and unrelated topics. * comp.os.linux.advocacy is not a support group. Support questions are off-topic. comp.os.linux.advocacy is a troll group. * Cola loons** ensure that their posts are littered with lots of swear words. ** meet the Cola loons: http://linuxidiots.blogspo...

Another piece of crap Linux liar: "Zorin-OS is tested to be around 4 times faster than Windows 7."
http://www.zorin-os.webs.com/ Where's the beef? Gawd. DFS wrote: > http://www.zorin-os.webs.com/ > > Where's the beef? Gawd. I played with that distro for a few hours. 4 times faster than Win7, my ass. -- Best regards, [tv] Owner, Trollus Amongus LLC U X e dUdX, e dX, cosine, secant, tangent, sine, 3.14159... Tattoo Vampire wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties: > DFS wrote: > >> http://www.zorin-os.webs.com/ >> >> Where's the beef? Gawd. > > I played with that distro for a few hours. 4 times faster than Win7, ...

Windows / OSX Advocacy vs Linux Advocacy
Windows or OSX advocate: I did some testing and comparison between Windows and Linux and Linux just does not seem to be performing up to the same level as Windows or OSX. Here are my benchmarks. Here are some videos showing the differences. Here are some screen shots showing inconsistencies with Linux compared to Windows or OSX. Can someone show me Linux software that can perform xyorz as well as the Windows or OSX software can? Linux advocate: Your benchmarks are faked. Your screenshots are photo-shopped. Why would anyone need to perform xyorz? I can do all of that as well w...

No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size being = too small on my 19 inch monitor. As Moi was saying... I tried two more additional downloads of elementary OS Linux. Both of them= likewise failed. While they could have been discriminating against Moi for his ZERO contribu= tion, I will be damned if I am going to PAY GOOD money for something when t= here is no guarantee that the stupid DOWNLOAD wont fail, JUST TO FIND OUT t= hat it WONT work at all on my computer hardware, let alone whether OR NOT i= t will actually do what is being claimed. Moi has NEVER experienced a download problem with Linux Mint. From what I have seen, elementary OS Linux is a scam, much like those Windo= ws come ons that claim that they can fix your computer problems merely by m= ucking with the Windows Registry. The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam that i= t is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where are the Linu= x police? On 7/8/2015 8:22 AM, John Gohde wrote: > No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size > being too small on my 19 inch monitor. I blame it on your small cerebrum. > The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam > that it is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where > are the Linux police? The Linux police are outside your door right now. I'm not kidding. Look out...

[News] Mobile Linux Runs Palm OS Applications; New 3G Linux Phones; Open Linux Phone Made More Attractive
Mobile Linux running Palm OS apps demoed ,----[ Quote ] | Access hopes ALP and its Eclipse-based Developer Suite will | provide a long-awaited forward migration path for the many | thousands of "Garnet OS" (recently renamed from "Palm OS") | applications developed throughout the decades since "Palm-Pilot" | first became a household word, in the 1980s. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2968683379.html Linux powers pair of 3G dual-mode phones ,----[ Quote ] | MontaVista says its device-oriented Linux operating system was | used in two new 3G business sma...

[News] Handling Linux Trolls in Linux Help Forums
Howto: Leave Ubuntu ,----[ Quote ] | So please. Pretty please. With sugar on top. Try Ubuntu, but don’t do it on a | whim. Don’t do it because it sounds like fun. Don’t do it because all the | cool kids are doing it. `---- http://kmandla.wordpress.com/2007/08/20/howto-leave-ubuntu/ ...

OT: linux, FC5 (having trouble with alt.os.linux)
I apologize profusely for posting this topic to this newsgroup but either I'm having trouble with alt.os.linux (going on a few days now) or it's having trouble and I don't know which it is (maybe some one else knows). I figured someone here would be knowledgeable enough to help me and/or let me know if my posting problems are mine or the newsgroups (BTW, I've posted from my work and home without luck but they may both use the same ISP). Well, if you've read this far...here's my (attempted?) post to the other group: Topic: shutdown broadcast not showing up for us...

[News] [Linux] The Rise of the Anti-Linux Flamebait Trolls
Do not feed the troll ,----[ Quote ] | Linux people tend to look up and understand technical issues, and even | legal ones such as the differences between patent, copyright, and | trademark. If you've been reading Linux sites and software licenses | for a while, you pick up the basics. And magazines don't hire fact | checkers any more, and if a magazine pays a columnist less, doesn't | edit his work, and calls it a "blog" they can hold it to a lower | standard of quality anyway. | | [...] | | Please. Do not feed the troll. Comment forms equal hits and money. | I...

ROX Linux and ROX on OS X and arm linux
Hi I've just just done some searches on Google for ROX linux, and ROX on other platforms. I've not managed to find anything. Is ROX available for OS X? Is ROX available for Acorn\Iyonix Arm linux? Did ROX Linux ever come to anything? I was a member of the mailing list a while ago, it started off interesting and then seemed to go off on a tangent then it all went quiet. It seemed like an excellent idea, a linux distro structured like RISC OS. It would have been an ideal compliment to a RISC OS system, same UI but different set of applications (probably not quite so consiste...

[News] [Linux] Walkthroughs of Sidux (Linux) and Nexenta OS
Nexenta OS Alpha 7 Screenshot Tour ,----[ Quote ] | Nexenta OS (elatte) Alpha 7 is now available. Release Highlights: | OpenSolaris & NWS build 61 (non-debug); installer - new | partitioning wizard, installer log (via F3), usabilityf | ixes, built-in driver availability detection... `---- http://osdir.com/Article9845.phtml sidux 2007-02 Preview 1 Screenshot Tour ,----[ Quote ] | What's on the menu: Debian sid, up to date as of 2007-05-13; kernel | 2.6.21.1 (SMP, voluntary preemption, mac80211); minimal, but fully | functional KDE 3.5.6 (en + de); completely overhauled early boot | sequence; largely adapted installer and graphical installer | front-end; enhanced installer for meta tasks; new artwork;o | ffline manual... `---- http://osdir.com/Article9846.phtml Related: Sidux: A live CD for Debian unstable ,----[ Quote ] | It's a rare distribution that impresses me before I've even tried it, | but sidux did just that when, a few hours after I'd downloaded and | burned a two-day-old preview release, the project announced that the | next release was available for download. `---- http://distrocenter.linux.com/distrocenter/07/02/28/1017239.shtml?tid=127 SIDUX 2007-01 Linux LiveCD ,----[ Quote ] | Screenshots gallery `---- http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=655&num=1 Testdriving Sidux 2007 ,----[ Quote ] | Sidux ships with a 2.6.20 kernel, Xorg 7.1.1, gcc 4.1.2, and KDE | 3.5.5. Iceweasel 2.0.0.1 appears to be the default...

Web resources about - The Liars, The Idiots, The Assholes and The Trolls - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Asshole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The combined form arsehole is first attested from 1500 in its literal use to refer to the anus . The metaphorical use of the word to refer to ...

Search Twitter - dean baquet asshole
Log in Sign up Search Refresh Elizabeth Chang @ ElizabethGChang 5m NYT editor Dean Baquet called critic an " asshole " on Facebook. Wonder about ...

Re the Guardian profile of Julian Assange, which I wrote about earlier today. 1. I'm sure the Guardian has profiled lots of assholes. 2. I'm ...

Everyone is an Asshole - YouTube
That's right, kids: people come in all shapes and sizes, but we're all assholes. See more http://www.collegehumor.com LIKE us on: http://www ...

Comcast Apologizes for Changing Name of Customer to ‘Asshole’
The Daily What: A man in Spokane, Washington was surprised to find out that Comcast had changed his name from Ricardo Brown to “Asshole” Brown ...

Je ne suis pas Charlie: Why 'Assholes' can't be Heroes
The conduct of Charlie Hebdo undermines the goal that freedom of the press was meant to achieve: civil, informed, pluralistic conversation. We ...

Theresa Spence's Account Calls Patrick Brazeau 'Asshole' On Twitter
Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence, or whoever is controlling her account, took to Twitter Thursday to call Senator Patrick Brazeau a "typical ...

I Check In, Therefore I Am An Asshole
“Please tell me your new big idea has a geolocation feature in it. We need to reach prospects at the point of sale, and now we can!” The monologue ...

How Big An Asshole Is Chris Christie?
The question is a truly difficult one. I used to find Christie’s bluntness and boldness refreshing. I don’t mind his aggressive manner – it’s ...

"Christ, what an asshole" is only .001% of New Yorker caption contest subs
The phrase is the Internet's multi-tool, yet is rarely used in its official capacity. Charles LaVoie/New Yorker "Christ, what an asshole" seems ...