The Linux Community In Action....The Video...(Hope You Linux Nuts Can View This With Linux, haha!)

See the Linux community in action!

Aren't they a fine bunch of stable people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KcYPwgI8_c

Thanks for the link  :)

This video should be played in every boardroom of every company even
considering implementing Linux in any form or factor.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> writes:

> See the Linux community in action!
>
> Aren't they a fine bunch of stable people!
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KcYPwgI8_c
>
> Thanks for the link  :)
>
> This video should be played in every boardroom of every company even
> considering implementing Linux in any form or factor.

Truly scary.

Nice fonts at the start ....
0
hadronquark2 (7213)
2/6/2008 8:31:46 PM
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:17:18 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb
<brick.n.straw@gmail.com> wrote:

>See the Linux community in action!
>
>Aren't they a fine bunch of stable people!
>

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KcYPwgI8_c
>
>Thanks for the link  :)
>
>This video should be played in every boardroom of every company even
>considering implementing Linux in any form or factor.

....yes, and then we have this which should also be shown just
to balance things out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHCRimwRGLs
John Locke wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:17:18 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb
> <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >See the Linux community in action!
> >
> >Aren't they a fine bunch of stable people!
> >

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KcYPwgI8_c
> >
> >Thanks for the link  :)
> >
> >This video should be played in every boardroom of every company even
> >considering implementing Linux in any form or factor.
>
> ...yes, and then we have this which should also be shown just
> to balance things out:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHCRimwRGLs

That's Steve Balmer going orgasmic whilst delivering a message that he
loves his company. "I. Love. This. Company." (Must be some yearly
kickoff meeting to motivate the troops -- pretty boring gathering at
most companies... but not Microsoft, I gather :-) ). Loving the company
and going orgasmic about the love is OKAY. Ha, contrast it with RMS'
dancing (BTW, he's doing it with his old Thinkpad which he's now decided
to ditch in favor of third world kids laptop):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pube5Aynsls

and also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2Xqh-KnRE

Uh marasmatic.

regards,
alexander.

--
"Notwithstanding Jacobsen's confused discussion of unilateral
contracts, bilateral contracts, implied licenses, "licenses to the

  -- Brief of Appellees (CAFC 2008-1001).
0
terekhov (1920)