Tool injects Linux backdoor in legitimate Linux Android apps

https://www.security.nl/artikel/47093/1/Tool_injecteert_backdoor_in_legitieme_Android-apps.html

On forums for cybercriminals is a program which offered the possibility of
an open source backed by legitimate  Linux Android apps to add. The backdoor
is called  Linux 'Android RAT' and is a remote access tool (RAT) that allows
attackers an infected device can control remotely. Thus  Linux AndroRAT
telephone eavesdropping and intercepting SMS messages.

In addition, the route the GPS coordinates and activate the camera and
microphone. To spread  Linux AndroRAT there is now a new tool called  Linux
Androrat appeared APK Binder. This can add cybercriminals with limited
knowledge of the  Linux AndoRAT legitimate  Linux Android apps.

Infections
Once an unsuspecting user installs the infected app is installed
simultaneously  Linux AndroRAT. Anti-virus company Symantec discovered 23
cases in which legitimate apps from the remote access tool were provided.
Worldwide, it is a few hundred infections, mainly in the United States, and
turkey.

"The development of remote access tools on the Android platform was
predicted," says Andrea Lelli Symantec. "Although  Linux AndroRAT still not
very refined, it has the growing popularity and open source code has the
potential to be a dangerous threat."

--
Major Linux Problems on the Desktop
or Why Linux is not (yet) Ready for the Desktop,

0
Cola_Zealot (1051)

Cola Zealot wrote:

https://www.security.nl/artikel/47093/1/Tool_injecteert_backdoor_in_legitieme_Android-
apps.html

Android Apps deleted within 5 minutes of being reported.
And any connecting android receives the update and gets
deleted.

Is there anything out there that Linux can't handle?

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:47:32 +0100, 7 wrote:

> Cola Zealot wrote:
>

> https://www.security.nl/artikel/47093/1/Tool_injecteert_backdoor_in_legitieme_Android-
> apps.html
>

> Android Apps deleted within 5 minutes of being reported.
> And any connecting android receives the update and gets
> deleted.

You're delirious.

And notice how not a single Linux "advocate" points that bovious fact
out.

> Is there anything out there that Linux can't handle?

There is plenty, but LIEing for LIEnux losers like you 7 = Joseph
Michael will never admit them.

You prefer to LIE for LIEnux.

--
flatfish+++
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
On 17-7-2013 22:47, 7 wrote:

> Cola Zealot wrote:
>

> https://www.security.nl/artikel/47093/1/Tool_injecteert_backdoor_in_legitieme_Android-
> apps.html
>

> Android Apps deleted within 5 minutes of being reported.
> And any connecting android receives the update and gets
> deleted.

That's not very helpful to a user who has that particular app already
installed on a rooted device.

> Is there anything out there that Linux can't handle?

 From my own experience, something as mandatory as simply pluging in an
external audio source to the onboard soundchip's Line in to play back or
record from that source.

Don't even get me started about MIDI on Linux.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin (alias de ML2MST)
|_|_|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin
|0|0|0| Windows 8: The Future is Now!
0
ml2mst5794 (1274)
7/18/2013 1:19:49 AM
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 03:19:49 +0200, Marti Van Lin wrote:

> On 17-7-2013 22:47, 7 wrote:
>
>> Cola Zealot wrote:
>>

>> https://www.security.nl/artikel/47093/1/Tool_injecteert_backdoor_in_legitieme_Android-
>> apps.html
>>

>> Android Apps deleted within 5 minutes of being reported.
>> And any connecting android receives the update and gets
>> deleted.
>
> That's not very helpful to a user who has that particular app already
> installed on a rooted device.
>
>> Is there anything out there that Linux can't handle?
>
>  From my own experience, something as mandatory as simply pluging in an
> external audio source to the onboard soundchip's Line in to play back or
> record from that source.

Yep.
It's truly a nightmare.

> Don't even get me started about MIDI on Linux.

Or VSTi or VST FX or just about anything a musician would want to do.

Windows and OSX offer so much for the musician compared to Linux and
FOSS. And there are plenty of free or low cost programs and tools
available so it's not necessary to spend a ton of cash on say a
Protools system.

--
flatfish+++
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
phlatphish (6977)
7/18/2013 11:46:04 AM
On 2013-07-18, Marti Van Lin <ml2mst@dontevenbother.invalid> wrote:
> On 17-7-2013 22:47, 7 wrote:
>
>> Cola Zealot wrote:

[deletia]

>> Is there anything out there that Linux can't handle?
>
>  From my own experience, something as mandatory as simply pluging in an
> external audio source to the onboard soundchip's Line in to play back or
> record from that source.

   In your dreams.

--
     It's great to run an OS where you have to search Google          |||
     to find problems rather than experiencing them yourself.        / | \

> On 2013-07-18, Marti Van Lin <ml2mst@dontevenbother.invalid> wrote:
>> On 17-7-2013 22:47, 7 wrote:
>>
>>> Cola Zealot wrote:
>
> [deletia]
>
>>> Is there anything out there that Linux can't handle?
>>
>>  From my own experience, something as mandatory as simply pluging in an
>> external audio source to the onboard soundchip's Line in to play back or
>> record from that source.
>
>    In your dreams.

Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.

--
Dear Sir,
	I am firmly opposed to the spread of microchips either to the home or
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:35:49 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>>>  From my own experience, something as mandatory as simply pluging in
>>>  an
>>> external audio source to the onboard soundchip's Line in to play back
>>> or record from that source.
>>
>>    In your dreams.
>
> Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.

More likely that his rectal walls completely muffled the sound from the
speakers.
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:40:11 +0000 (UTC), Soupe du Jour wrote:

>>>    In your dreams.
>>
>> Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.
>
> More likely that his rectal walls completely muffled the sound from the
> speakers.

Crickets....

--
flatfish+++
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
phlatphish (6977)
7/18/2013 3:51:16 PM
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:35:49 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After swilling some grog, JEDIDIAH belched this bit o' wisdom:

>> [deletia]

>>>  From my own experience, something as mandatory as simply pluging in an
>>> external audio source to the onboard soundchip's Line in to play back or
>>> record from that source.
>>
>>    In your dreams.
>
> Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.

More than likely the sound chip on his motherboard is not supported
by Linux.

Or, he couldn't figure out the typical convoluted instructions for
making it work fully and completely under Linux.

--
flatfish+++
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
phlatphish (6977)
7/18/2013 4:01:05 PM
On 7/18/2013 9:40 AM, Soupe du Jour wrote:

>>>     In your dreams.
>>
>> Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.
>
> More likely that his rectal walls completely muffled the sound from the
> speakers.

With rectal warts like you around, I'm sure it must sound exciting.

0
mist (19747)
7/18/2013 5:26:00 PM
On 2013-07-18, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> After swilling some grog, JEDIDIAH belched this bit o' wisdom:

>> [deletia]

>>>  From my own experience, something as mandatory as simply pluging in an
>>> external audio source to the onboard soundchip's Line in to play back or
>>> record from that source.
>>
>>    In your dreams.
>
> Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.

    My favorite is when I knocked over my subwoofer and unplugged it. For
a fleeting moment I thought that all of the Linux audio FUD over the years
had finally come to pass.

    Turned out that my speakers were unplugged.

--
     It's great to run an OS where you have to search Google          |||
     to find problems rather than experiencing them yourself.        / | \
0
jedi (14754)
7/18/2013 5:34:56 PM
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:34:56 -0500, JEDIDIAH wrote:

>     My favorite is when I knocked over my subwoofer and unplugged it.
>     For
> a fleeting moment I thought that all of the Linux audio FUD over the
> years had finally come to pass.
>
>     Turned out that my speakers were unplugged.

A friend had come over and brought his new headphones (Alessandro MS1)
and I plugged them in to the jack on my preamp and took a listen. I
thought "Wow, these have deep bass for headphones." Then I took them off
and realized that my subwoofers, which are fed by my pre-amp at line
level, had come on. (They power on when they detect a signal...)

:-)

(After doing some listening after that, sans subs, I wound up buying a
pair of MS1s myself. They're a bit bright, although less so than the Grado
models they're descended from. My Shure E2 in-ear 'phones are more
neutral, but the MS1s are quite enjoyable too.)

JEDIDIAH <jedi@nomad.mishnet> writes:

> On 2013-07-18, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> After swilling some grog, JEDIDIAH belched this bit o' wisdom:

>>> [deletia]

>>>    In your dreams.
>>
>> Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.
>
>     My favorite is when I knocked over my subwoofer and unplugged it. For
> a fleeting moment I thought that all of the Linux audio FUD over the years
> had finally come to pass.
>
>     Turned out that my speakers were unplugged.

Sounds about right for you.

But Linux audio IS a mess. Still.

7 years ago it was worse.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000244

--
A certain COLA "advocate" faking his user-agent in order to pretend to be a Linux
user: User-Agent: Outlook 5.5 (WinNT 5.0), User-Agent: slrn/0.9.8.0
Soupe du Jour wrote:

>A friend had come over and brought his new headphones (Alessandro MS1)
>and I plugged them in to the jack on my preamp and took a listen. I
>thought "Wow, these have deep bass for headphones." Then I took them off
>and realized that my subwoofers, which are fed by my pre-amp at line
>level, had come on. (They power on when they detect a signal...)

Hehe.  Those headphones were shaking the walls!

I've got a couple thumpin' 12" HSU subs in my main A/V system.
Couldn't live without some good subs.

Well, maybe I would live, but my main speakers would not, with their
voice-coils being bounced-off their magnets...   8)

--
"So why aren't all of the "advocates" over at some MS-hate newsgroup?"
-  trolling fsckwit "Ezekiel"
chrisv wrote:

>I've got a couple thumpin' 12" HSU subs in my main A/V system.
>Couldn't live without some good subs.
>
>Well, maybe I would live, but my main speakers would not, with their
>voice-coils being bounced-off their magnets...   8)

And my main speakers are not small!

--
"Telling lies about how Linux can replace Windows for most people is
no way to go through life son."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:35:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> JEDIDIAH <jedi@nomad.mishnet> writes:
>
>> On 2013-07-18, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>>> After swilling some grog, JEDIDIAH belched this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Maybe he forgot to unmute the Line channel <chuckle>.
>>
>>     My favorite is when I knocked over my subwoofer and unplugged it. For
>> a fleeting moment I thought that all of the Linux audio FUD over the years
>> had finally come to pass.
>>
>>     Turned out that my speakers were unplugged.
>
> Sounds about right for you.
>
> But Linux audio IS a mess. Still.
>
> 7 years ago it was worse.
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000244

Yes it is.

--
flatfish+++
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
phlatphish (6977)
7/18/2013 6:53:16 PM
On 7/18/2013 12:42 PM, chrisv wrote:
> Soupe du Jour wrote:
>
>> A friend had come over and brought his new headphones (Alessandro MS1)
>> and I plugged them in to the jack on my preamp and took a listen. I
>> thought "Wow, these have deep bass for headphones." Then I took them off
>> and realized that my subwoofers, which are fed by my pre-amp at line
>> level, had come on. (They power on when they detect a signal...)
>
> Hehe.  Those headphones were shaking the walls!

That was you just jerking off as usual.

> I've got a couple thumpin' 12" HSU subs in my main A/V system.
> Couldn't live without some good subs.
>
> Well, maybe I would live, but my main speakers would not, with their
> voice-coils being bounced-off their magnets...   8)

0
mist (19747)

Linux, Linux, Linux

Why linux is linux

Linux!! Linux!!
From http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.os.linux.misc/about This month 16 t...@invalid.invalid 15 ahlstr...@launchmodem.com 14 goldee_loxnbag...@gmail.com 10 jhas...@newsguy.com 9 mil...@yoyo.org 9 hel...@deepsoft.com 9 hadronqu...@gmail.com 8 ronb02nos...@gmail.com 7 secret...@lxny.org 7 ignoramus8...@nospam.8345.invalid All time 5421 p...@oboe.it.uc3m.es 4508 michael+use...@www.heiming.de 3530 j...@dhh.gt.org 3066 hel...@deepsoft.com 2991 nike_jordan_...@yahoo.com.cn 2651 jdbe...@exit109.com 2474 gra...@visi.com 2216 nikejordangoo...@hotmail.com 1890 rkiesl...@mainmatter.com 1869 unruh-s...@physics.ubc.ca FRom http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.os.linux.setup/about Top posters This month 35 art...@sj.speakeasy.net 25 t...@invalid.invalid 21 a...@zimage.comant 15 Nico Kadel-Garcia 13 n...@youmustbejoking.demon.cu.invalid 8 dwhodg...@nomail.afraid.org 8 jhas...@newsguy.com 7 jul...@tampabay.rr.com 6 karthikbalagur...@gmail.com 5 Doug Freyburger All time 2999 p...@oboe.it.uc3m.es 1752 nka...@comcast.net 1510 scare.c...@oz.land 1458 michael+use...@www.heiming.de 1262 mjtob...@removethis_consultant.com 1132 nka...@bellatlantic.net 1128 kim...@lightlink.com 1106 nos...@nosite.zzz 1047 effla...@xnet.com 1007 m...@scrum.muc.de -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising! http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.faceboo...

My Linux is not your Linux

I have Linux! I have Linux!

Linux, linux, you mutter...
Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. That's what you advocates are. Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg -- Kent East Hill for Bush '04 Death to Kent West Hillians !!! DEATH TO KENT WEST HILL wrote: > > Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. > > That's what you advocates are. > > Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. > > LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: > > http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg > What is sh...

[News] [Linux] New Versions of Engarde Secure Linux, Core Linux, OpenTLE (Thai Linux)
EnGarde Secure Linux 3.0.14 Released ,----[ Quote ] | A fully functional secure Linux platform distribution, this release | features a vastly improved intrusion detection Attack Monitor. `---- http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/may/04/engarde_secure_linux_3_0_14_released Core GNU/Linux 2.0 Released! ,----[ Quote ] | Core contains nothing beyond what is required to perform these tasks. | Core is primarily designed for experienced Linux users, though it has | found an audience with those looking to learn about the internals | and operation of a Linux system. `---- http://www.coredistro.org/news-20070501 http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=linuxtle ...

[News] Linux, Linux, Linux at Acer (Phones and Tablets)

Linux Could NOT Have Invented Linux
The current view in Western technology is that Linus Torvalds invented Linux. Nothing could be further from the truth. The technical complexity and useability of Linux make it beyond the capability of what man could produce using the tools available in 1992. My theory is that Ancient Astronauts descended from the sky on 'Chariots of the Gods' and showed Linus *how* to write an Operating System. These alien visitors must have appeared as strange to the young Torvalds, and so he may have mistaken them for carpet vendors. -- w:04 On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:28:27 GMT, Erich Von ...

The non-Linux Linux
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hurd http://www.archhurd.org/ The Hurd aims to surpass the Unix kernel in functionality, security, and stability, while remaining largely compatible with it. Can this compete with the now Google-backed Linux kernel? taka0038@gmail.com wrote: > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hurd > > http://www.archhurd.org/ > > The Hurd aims to surpass the Unix kernel in functionality, security, and > stability, while remaining largely compatible with it. > > Can this compete with the now Google-backed Linux kernel? Yes. In a...

[News] Everything in Mobile Devices is Linux, Linux, Linux....
Better Than Kindle? ,----[ Quote ] | While I'm thinking about all the things I'd do with it, this is what comes to | my mind: this thing cost around $400. There are few other devices that cost | that much these days: | | * Nokia N810 | * Asus eeePC 701 | * OLPC `---- http://justanystuff.blogspot.com/2007/12/better-than-kindle.html Here's a good early look at Android: Hands on with Android: XML Parsing ,----[ Quote ] | Here is an XML parser that I created to showcase Android’s UI. It retrieves | NBA, MLB and NFL scores off of my web server. The true beauty is ...

[News] [Linux] The Linux Foundation Improves Linux Printing
Linux Foundation Improves Printing Functionality in Linux With LSB Driver Development Kit ,----[ Quote ] | "The LSB DDK is a direct result of our workgroup efforts and will | make it easier to create distribution-independent printer driver | packages," said Till Kamppeter, OpenPrinting.org manager, The | Linux Foundation. `---- http://new.marketwire.com/2.0/rel.jsp?id=741867&sourceType=1 Related: Real-time Linux simulates toner motion for printer design ,----[ Quote ] | Concurrent reports that its commercial, real-time Linux | implementation for multi-processor AMD Opter...

Uncovering Linux Android Master Key That Makes 99% of Linux Devices Vulnerable, nearly 900 million Linux devices
The Bluebox Security research team - Bluebox Labs - recently discovered a vulnerability in Linux Android's security model that allows a hacker to modify APK code without breaking an application's cryptographic signature, to turn any legitimate application into a malicious Trojan, completely unnoticed by the app store, the phone, or the end user. The implications are huge! This vulnerability, around at least since the release of Android 1.6 (codename: "Donut" ), could affect any Android phone released in the last 4 years1 - or nearly 900 million Linux devices2- a...

[News] Mobile Linux Runs Palm OS Applications; New 3G Linux Phones; Open Linux Phone Made More Attractive
Mobile Linux running Palm OS apps demoed ,----[ Quote ] | Access hopes ALP and its Eclipse-based Developer Suite will | provide a long-awaited forward migration path for the many | thousands of "Garnet OS" (recently renamed from "Palm OS") | applications developed throughout the decades since "Palm-Pilot" | first became a household word, in the 1980s. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2968683379.html Linux powers pair of 3G dual-mode phones ,----[ Quote ] | MontaVista says its device-oriented Linux operating system was | used in two new 3G business smartphones from Italian handset | designer Enteos. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS9710475530.html Open Linux developer phone opens up more ,----[ Quote ] | Trolltech has loosened key licensing restrictions on its | user-modifiable Linux-based mobile phone for open source software | developers. Users of the Greenphone will no longer be restricted to | running Qtopia software on the device, nor to using the device only | in its supplied hardware/software configuration. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS4872069549.html Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> espoused: > Mobile Linux running Palm OS apps demoed > > ,----[ Quote ] >| Access hopes ALP and its Eclipse-based Developer Suite will >| provide a long-awaited forward migration path for the many >| thousands of "Garnet OS" (recently renamed from "Palm OS") >| a...

[News] Splashtop's Role as Linux Advocacy/Marketing Tool, Linux-based EeePC 900 Review

[News] Interviews: Linux Foundation Head on Linux Success; EnGarde Secure Linux Leader on Linux as Primary Solution
Q&A: Jim Zemlin touts the 'second phase' of Linux ,----[ Quote ] | The passion that Ubuntu generates is good for Red Hat and other vendors. We | need to keep our eye on that ball. Their success is ours. `---- http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9027838 The LXer Interview: Dave Wreski of EnGarde Secure Linux ,----[ Quote ] | Open source has slowly but surely shed its skin only as an "alternative" and | is now considered a primary solution. `---- http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/89907/index.html ...

[News] Another Company (6WIND) Raves About Linux, Linux, Linux...

ssh over php from w2k to linux hangs (linux to linux ok)
Hello, I am trying to make some bash-scripts, that are to be executed on remote linux-boxes available to some Windows users over a php-interface. To require no interaction from the part of the windows users, I installed cygwin, generated rsa-keys and copied the public key on the server. I also changed the user, running the apache service appropriately and I added cygwin/bin to this users path. So, executing "ssh user@server something" worked using the cygwin-bash or the windows CLI. However, if I execute a php-script containing a "system" or "proc_open" with this command, it never returns. The same php-script *does* work on linux! Any clues? Greetings Neven ...

[News] [Linux] Linux Foundation and MontaVista Organise Linux Conferences
Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit ,----[ Quote ] | The first Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit takes place mid | June, featuring the fourth Desktop Architects Meeting, an LSB | face to face meeting and various council meetings. `---- http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/06/02/linux-foundation-collaboration-summit/ MontaVista Vision 2007 Embedded Linux Developers Conference... ,----[ Quote ] | Hosted by MontaVista, and including platinum sponsors | Freescale Semiconductor, IBM, Intel, and Texas Instruments, | the Vision 2007 event is expected to bring the latest tips, | technique...

No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size being = too small on my 19 inch monitor. As Moi was saying... I tried two more additional downloads of elementary OS Linux. Both of them= likewise failed. While they could have been discriminating against Moi for his ZERO contribu= tion, I will be damned if I am going to PAY GOOD money for something when t= here is no guarantee that the stupid DOWNLOAD wont fail, JUST TO FIND OUT t= hat it WONT work at all on my computer hardware, let alone whether OR NOT i= t will actually do what is being claimed. Moi has NEVER experienced a download problem with Linux Mint. From what I have seen, elementary OS Linux is a scam, much like those Windo= ws come ons that claim that they can fix your computer problems merely by m= ucking with the Windows Registry. The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam that i= t is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where are the Linu= x police? On 7/8/2015 8:22 AM, John Gohde wrote: > No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size > being too small on my 19 inch monitor. I blame it on your small cerebrum. > The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam > that it is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where > are the Linux police? The Linux police are outside your door right now. I'm not kidding. Look out...

Linux Kernel Exploit Ported to Linux Android
Linux Kernel Exploit Ported to Linux Android http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/linux-kernel-exploit-ported-android "Malware authors are notorious for quickly leveraging new exploits in the public domain for nefarious purposes. The recent discovery of a Linux Kernel CVE-2013-2094 Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (CVE-2013-2094) in the Performance Counters for Linux (PCL)-currently being exploited on various platforms-has now been modified to work on the Android operating system." Choose Linux Android when you want to make sure that making a simple phonecal...

Why Rolling Android into Linux is a Failure for Desktop Linux
http://www.datamation.com/mobile-wireless/why-rolling-android-into-linux-is-a-failure-for-desktop-linux-1.html http://tinyurl.com/bo2ozvs "However, when it comes to the desktop, Linux has just failed completely to get people fired up. While Apple's Mac OS X has seen strong growth over the past few years, taking a small bite out of Microsoft's dominance, Linux has been stuck at around one percent market share mark for years." "I can understand why Linux is stuck on a one percent market share. On numerous occasions, I've looked at replacing some of my Wi...

Web resources about - Tool injects Linux backdoor in legitimate Linux Android apps - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Legitimate theater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the theatrical style ;. For the building where plays are staged, see Theater (structure) . The term "legitimate theater" ...

Legitimate Questions for the President - Facebook
Sarah Palin hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Legitimate Questions for the President geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen.

Akin on "Legitimate Rape" - YouTube
JACO: Ok, so if an abortion could be considered in the case of a tubal pregnancy or something like that, what about in the case of rape? Should ...

Pope says legitimate for world to stop Islamist aggression in Iraq
Pope Francis said on Monday the international community would be justified in stopping Islamist militants in Iraq but that it should not be up ...

Bangladesh PM says polls are legitimate (01:29)
Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina says polls that reinstated her party to parliament are legitimate, brushing off criticism of low turnout. ...

BDS a legitimate means of advancing peace efforts
Like most of the world, I want to see Israel and Palestine exist side-by-side in peace and security.

US-Canada wall 'legitimate': candidate
Ottawa Citizen US-Canada wall 'legitimate': candidate Herald Sun WISCONSIN Governor Scott Walker, who is seeking the Republican nomination ...

Judge: 50 Cent sex tape case legitimate
RAPPER 50 Cent has lost a bid to end a Florida woman's lawsuit over a sex video posted online with him edited into it as a wig-wearing narrator. ...

US-Canada border wall 'legitimate issue'
Scott Walker says building a wall along the country's northern border with Canada is a legitimate issue.

Trying to give up piracy? These tools can help you find legitimate content
Aussie pirates looking to go legit can turn to a new generation of content search engines.