Next upgrade I guess I'll lose monitor or keyboard. Or maybe both. Then
I'll just have the nifty ubuntu sounds.

I hope somebody reads this."

#1090 at
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1465548&page=109

hmmm...this sounds like the Linux "operating system" doing its thing.

As for the OP... someone will read it.  Ubuntu has a LOT of newbie
sheeple experiencing the slopware.

And always remember: "Whatever their problems is not the fault of Ubuntu."

0
DFS

On Jun 9, 7:45=A0am, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

> And always remember: "Whatever their problems is not the fault of Ubuntu.=
"

Hey Doofus--I'm on D.S.L. (Damn Small Linux) now...for fun.  Pentium I
machine with 45760 kB (sic) RAM recognized by the mobo.  It's pretty
cool.  Could not do Serious Work on it, would not do serious work on
it, but it's a marvel that it runs at all.  Fun as a hobby.

RL
0
RayLopez99
6/9/2010 8:42:34 AM
On 6/9/2010 4:42 AM, RayLopez99 wrote:
> On Jun 9, 7:45 am, DFS<nospam@dfs_.com>  wrote:
>>
>> And always remember: "Whatever their problems is not the fault of Ubuntu."
>
> Hey Doofus--I'm on D.S.L. (Damn Small Linux) now...for fun.  Pentium I
> machine with 45760 kB (sic) RAM recognized by the mobo.  It's pretty
> cool.  Could not do Serious Work on it, would not do serious work on
> it, but it's a marvel that it runs at all.  Fun as a hobby.

3rd rate software for 3rd rate hardware for a 3rd rate liar.

0
DFS
6/9/2010 1:11:14 PM
On 06/09/2010 12:45 AM, DFS wrote:
> "I wanted to upgrade but couldn't, for reasons not understood having to
> do with repository stuff.
> So I installed new ubuntu in dual boot with old ubuntu.
> Installed OK on my old e-machine.
> Then I decided to hibernate.
> Hung. Turned off power.
> Now the ethernet card is disabled on boot and I cannot get to network.
> Even if I ifconfig the card. Also, shutdown hangs like hibernate did.
>
> I have no clue how to fix this.
>
> Fortunately, old ubuntu still comes up and gets to network or I wouldn't
> be here.
>
> Unfortunately, cd rw won't write and printer won't print since upgrade
> from u8.
>
> Next upgrade I guess I'll lose monitor or keyboard. Or maybe both. Then
> I'll just have the nifty ubuntu sounds.
>
> I hope somebody reads this."
>
> #1090 at
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1465548&page=109
>

> hmmm...this sounds like the Linux "operating system" doing its thing.
>
> As for the OP... someone will read it. Ubuntu has a LOT of newbie
> sheeple experiencing the slopware.
>
> And always remember: "Whatever their problems is not the fault of Ubuntu."

Just wondering. Are you paid to say that much nonsense and stupidity?
On 6/9/2010 9:39 AM, Marious Barrier wrote:
> On 06/09/2010 12:45 AM, DFS wrote:
>> "I wanted to upgrade but couldn't, for reasons not understood having to
>> do with repository stuff.
>> So I installed new ubuntu in dual boot with old ubuntu.
>> Installed OK on my old e-machine.
>> Then I decided to hibernate.
>> Hung. Turned off power.
>> Now the ethernet card is disabled on boot and I cannot get to network.
>> Even if I ifconfig the card. Also, shutdown hangs like hibernate did.
>>
>> I have no clue how to fix this.
>>
>> Fortunately, old ubuntu still comes up and gets to network or I wouldn't
>> be here.
>>
>> Unfortunately, cd rw won't write and printer won't print since upgrade
>> from u8.
>>
>> Next upgrade I guess I'll lose monitor or keyboard. Or maybe both. Then
>> I'll just have the nifty ubuntu sounds.
>>
>> I hope somebody reads this."
>>
>> #1090 at
>> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1465548&page=109
>>

>> hmmm...this sounds like the Linux "operating system" doing its thing.
>>
>> As for the OP... someone will read it. Ubuntu has a LOT of newbie
>> sheeple experiencing the slopware.
>>
>> And always remember: "Whatever their problems is not the fault of
>> Ubuntu."
>>

> Just wondering. Are you paid to say that much nonsense and stupidity?

If a single syllable were nonsense or stupid you could have refuted it.
  But you can't.

0
nospam11 (18349)
6/9/2010 1:42:44 PM
On 06/09/2010 09:42 AM, DFS wrote:
> On 6/9/2010 9:39 AM, Marious Barrier wrote:
>> On 06/09/2010 12:45 AM, DFS wrote:
>>> "I wanted to upgrade but couldn't, for reasons not understood having to
>>> do with repository stuff.
>>> So I installed new ubuntu in dual boot with old ubuntu.
>>> Installed OK on my old e-machine.
>>> Then I decided to hibernate.
>>> Hung. Turned off power.
>>> Now the ethernet card is disabled on boot and I cannot get to network.
>>> Even if I ifconfig the card. Also, shutdown hangs like hibernate did.
>>>
>>> I have no clue how to fix this.
>>>
>>> Fortunately, old ubuntu still comes up and gets to network or I wouldn't
>>> be here.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, cd rw won't write and printer won't print since upgrade
>>> from u8.
>>>
>>> Next upgrade I guess I'll lose monitor or keyboard. Or maybe both. Then
>>> I'll just have the nifty ubuntu sounds.
>>>
>>> I hope somebody reads this."
>>>
>>> #1090 at
>>> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1465548&page=109
>>>

>>> hmmm...this sounds like the Linux "operating system" doing its thing.
>>>
>>> As for the OP... someone will read it. Ubuntu has a LOT of newbie
>>> sheeple experiencing the slopware.
>>>
>>> And always remember: "Whatever their problems is not the fault of
>>> Ubuntu."
>>>

>> Just wondering. Are you paid to say that much nonsense and stupidity?
>
> If a single syllable were nonsense or stupid you could have refuted it.
> But you can't.

Or I find hopeless to do it.
Marious Barrier "horrid butch; cheats on his partner; chicken bra=
in"=0D=0Awhose vocation is as a crofter delivered=0D=0A=0D=0A> On=
 06/09/2010 09:42 AM, DFS wrote:=0D=0A>> On 6/9/2010 9:39 AM, Mar=
ious Barrier wrote:=0D=0A>>> On 06/09/2010 12:45 AM, DFS wrote:=0D=0A=
d having to=0D=0A>>>> do with repository stuff.=0D=0A>>>> So I in=
stalled new ubuntu in dual boot with old ubuntu.=0D=0A>>>> Instal=
led OK on my old e-machine.=0D=0A>>>> Then I decided to hibernate=
..=0D=0A>>>> Hung. Turned off power.=0D=0A>>>> Now the ethernet ca=
rd is disabled on boot and I cannot get to network.=0D=0A>>>> Eve=
n if I ifconfig the card. Also, shutdown hangs like hibernate did=
..=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A>>>> I have no clue how to fix this.=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A=
r I =0D=0A>>>> wouldn't=0D=0A>>>> be here.=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A>>>> Un=
fortunately, cd rw won't write and printer won't print since upgr=
ade=0D=0A>>>> from u8.=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A>>>> Next upgrade I guess I=
'll lose monitor or keyboard. Or maybe both. Then=0D=0A>>>> I'll =
just have the nifty ubuntu sounds.=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A>>>> I hope som=
ebody reads this."=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A>>>> #1090 at=0D=0A>>>> http://=
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=3D1465548&page=3D109=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A=
m" doing its thing.=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A>>>> As for the OP... someone =
will read it. Ubuntu has a LOT of newbie=0D=0A>>>> sheeple experi=
encing the slopware.=0D=0A>>>>=0D=0A>>>> And always remember: "Wh=
atever their problems is not the fault of=0D=0A>>>> Ubuntu."=0D=0A=
uch nonsense and stupidity?=0D=0A>>=0D=0A>> If a single syllable =
were nonsense or stupid you could have refuted it.=0D=0A>> But yo=
u can't.=0D=0A>>=0D=0A>>=0D=0A>=0D=0A> Or I find hopeless to do i=
t.=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0ANice selfnuke=0D=0A<Translation: I can't >=0D=0A=
=0D=0A-- =0D=0AKool-Aid Earwig Pudding with Coca Cola Pralines=0D=0A=
=0D=0AAppalachian Pork Belly Hoagies with Barbecue Cheetos=0D=0A=0D=0A=
Moonshine Woodchuck Scrapple with Muscadine Swamp Cabbage=0D=0A

0
dokterbill (15)
6/9/2010 3:15:06 PM
On 06/09/2010 11:15 AM, Narve Onderontwikkelde Brugkut wrote:
> Marious Barrier "horrid butch; cheats on his partner; chicken brain"
> whose vocation is as a crofter delivered

>>> If a single syllable were nonsense or stupid you could have refuted it.
>>> But you can't.
>>>

>> Or I find hopeless to do it.
>

> Nice selfnuke
> <Translation: I can't>

No idea, I do not speak trollish.
On Jun 9, 4:11=A0pm, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:
> On 6/9/2010 4:42 AM, RayLopez99 wrote:
>
> > On Jun 9, 7:45 am, DFS<nospam@dfs_.com> =A0wrote:
>
> >> And always remember: "Whatever their problems is not the fault of Ubun=
tu."

> > Hey Doofus--I'm on D.S.L. (Damn Small Linux) now...for fun. =A0Pentium =
> > machine with 45760 kB (sic) RAM recognized by the mobo. =A0It's pretty
> > cool. =A0Could not do Serious Work on it, would not do serious work on
> > it, but it's a marvel that it runs at all. =A0Fun as a hobby.
>
> 3rd rate software for 3rd rate hardware for a 3rd rate liar.

I would say it's second rate, for second rate.  And yes I'm a 3rd rate
liar, since I don't lie.

RL

0
RayLopez99
6/9/2010 4:12:28 PM
On 6/9/2010 12:12 PM, RayLopez99 wrote:
> On Jun 9, 4:11 pm, DFS<nospam@dfs_.com>  wrote:

>>> Hey Doofus--I'm on D.S.L. (Damn Small Linux) now...for fun.  Pentium I
>>> machine with 45760 kB (sic) RAM recognized by the mobo.  It's pretty
>>> cool.  Could not do Serious Work on it, would not do serious work on
>>> it, but it's a marvel that it runs at all.  Fun as a hobby.
>>
>> 3rd rate software for 3rd rate hardware for a 3rd rate liar.
>
> I would say it's second rate, for second rate.  And yes I'm a 3rd rate
> liar, since I don't lie.

Then it will be no problem whatsoever for you to post solid, non
personally-identifying evidence of most of your ludicrous claims.

0
DFS
6/9/2010 9:43:18 PM
On Jun 10, 12:43=A0am, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

> > I would say it's second rate, for second rate. =A0And yes I'm a 3rd rat=
> > liar, since I don't lie.
>
> Then it will be no problem whatsoever for you to post solid, non
> personally-identifying evidence of most of your ludicrous claims.

Nice try Doofus, but you can't get photos of me a male model, no
matter how hard you try!  Sorry to disappoint you...

Ray
0
RayLopez99
6/10/2010 9:59:12 AM
On 6/10/2010 5:59 AM, RayLopez99 wrote:
> On Jun 10, 12:43 am, DFS<nospam@dfs_.com>  wrote:
>
>>> I would say it's second rate, for second rate.  And yes I'm a 3rd rate
>>> liar, since I don't lie.
>>
>> Then it will be no problem whatsoever for you to post solid, non
>> personally-identifying evidence of most of your ludicrous claims.
>
> Nice try Doofus, but you can't get photos of me a male model, no
> matter how hard you try!  Sorry to disappoint you...
>
> Ray

Another evasion from the liar.  Noted.

0
DFS