Ubuntu Tablet #2

This is mostly for Owl, since he's playing with his Android phone and a
terminal. So I showed my Ubuntu phone's terminal yesterday. I also have
the Ubuntu Tablet and here are a bunch of screen shots for you for that.

http://imgur.com/dyqM1vn
http://imgur.com/HFEBFj2
http://imgur.com/6dQAiIa
http://imgur.com/bxppZDJ
http://imgur.com/OytsjXm
http://imgur.com/jPpQJds
http://imgur.com/SDTxMIH
http://imgur.com/W5FKo9o
http://imgur.com/dl3v3IR
http://imgur.com/ncyrvpg
http://imgur.com/yVUS2DP

As you'll see I picked a few common things I like to do. In all of these
I am using a bluetooth mouse and keyboard, which automatically put the
tablet in desktop mode. This makes it look more like a Unity Desktop.
But hopefully you can see these are all tablet apps, same as the ones
your saw yesterday on the Ubuntu phone.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek

On 12/23/16, 4:41 PM, in article
m8adncidUtK_K8DFnZ2dnUU7-avNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek.novotny@marspolar.com> wrote:

> This is mostly for Owl, since he's playing with his Android phone and a
> terminal. So I showed my Ubuntu phone's terminal yesterday. I also have
> the Ubuntu Tablet and here are a bunch of screen shots for you for that.
>
> http://imgur.com/dyqM1vn
> http://imgur.com/HFEBFj2
> http://imgur.com/6dQAiIa
> http://imgur.com/bxppZDJ
> http://imgur.com/OytsjXm
> http://imgur.com/jPpQJds
> http://imgur.com/SDTxMIH
> http://imgur.com/W5FKo9o
> http://imgur.com/dl3v3IR
> http://imgur.com/ncyrvpg
> http://imgur.com/yVUS2DP
>
> As you'll see I picked a few common things I like to do. In all of these
> I am using a bluetooth mouse and keyboard, which automatically put the
> tablet in desktop mode. This makes it look more like a Unity Desktop.
> But hopefully you can see these are all tablet apps, same as the ones
> your saw yesterday on the Ubuntu phone.

Out of curiosity sake I would love to see a video of it in action... to see
the transitions and the like. Are you able to make one?

--
🙈🙉🙊

0
Snit
12/23/2016 11:52:51 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 16:52:51 -0700, Snit wrote:

> On 12/23/16, 4:41 PM, in article
> m8adncidUtK_K8DFnZ2dnUU7-avNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
> <marek.novotny@marspolar.com> wrote:
>
>> This is mostly for Owl, since he's playing with his Android phone and a
>> terminal. So I showed my Ubuntu phone's terminal yesterday. I also have
>> the Ubuntu Tablet and here are a bunch of screen shots for you for
>> that.
>>
>> http://imgur.com/dyqM1vn http://imgur.com/HFEBFj2
>> http://imgur.com/6dQAiIa http://imgur.com/bxppZDJ
>> http://imgur.com/OytsjXm http://imgur.com/jPpQJds
>> http://imgur.com/SDTxMIH http://imgur.com/W5FKo9o
>> http://imgur.com/dl3v3IR http://imgur.com/ncyrvpg
>> http://imgur.com/yVUS2DP
>>
>> As you'll see I picked a few common things I like to do. In all of
>> these I am using a bluetooth mouse and keyboard, which automatically
>> put the tablet in desktop mode. This makes it look more like a Unity
>> Desktop. But hopefully you can see these are all tablet apps, same as
>> the ones your saw yesterday on the Ubuntu phone.
>
> Out of curiosity sake I would love to see a video of it in action... to
> see the transitions and the like. Are you able to make one?

And what every single person in cola would love to see is you, snit,
going away because you are hated, despised and loathed by every single
person in this group.
Can't you take a hint already?
You're a fucking loser that nobody likes.
NOBODY!

0
Leaky
12/24/2016 12:03:21 AM
On 12/23/16, 5:03 PM, in article o3ke09$9ri$1@dont-email.me, "Leaky Sore"
<polyps82@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 16:52:51 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> On 12/23/16, 4:41 PM, in article
>> m8adncidUtK_K8DFnZ2dnUU7-avNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
>> <marek.novotny@marspolar.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This is mostly for Owl, since he's playing with his Android phone and a
>>> terminal. So I showed my Ubuntu phone's terminal yesterday. I also have
>>> the Ubuntu Tablet and here are a bunch of screen shots for you for
>>> that.
>>>
>>> http://imgur.com/dyqM1vn http://imgur.com/HFEBFj2
>>> http://imgur.com/6dQAiIa http://imgur.com/bxppZDJ
>>> http://imgur.com/OytsjXm http://imgur.com/jPpQJds
>>> http://imgur.com/SDTxMIH http://imgur.com/W5FKo9o
>>> http://imgur.com/dl3v3IR http://imgur.com/ncyrvpg
>>> http://imgur.com/yVUS2DP
>>>
>>> As you'll see I picked a few common things I like to do. In all of
>>> these I am using a bluetooth mouse and keyboard, which automatically
>>> put the tablet in desktop mode. This makes it look more like a Unity
>>> Desktop. But hopefully you can see these are all tablet apps, same as
>>> the ones your saw yesterday on the Ubuntu phone.
>>
>> Out of curiosity sake I would love to see a video of it in action... to
>> see the transitions and the like. Are you able to make one?
>
> And what every single person in cola would love to see is you, snit,
> going away because you are hated, despised and loathed by every single
> person in this group.
> Can't you take a hint already?
> You're a fucking loser that nobody likes.
> NOBODY!

Gee, whose troll can that be? LOL!

--
"Maybe there is someone who considers it disgusting for a parrot to have sex
with a human. Or for a dolphin or tiger to have sex with a human. So what?

0
Snit