What I like about Linux.

Sorry but I can't think of a single thing I like about
Linux.
Linux sucks.
I tried Ubuntu a few months ago and it was so bad I
couldn't even keep it running for more than maybe 30
minutes at a time without it crashing.
I would move my mouse and it thought my mouse was a
printer so it would freeze!
I finally gave up.
Linux sucks.

"Jayne's Douchebag" <stinkypussy@smellit.org> wrote in message
> Sorry but I can't think of a single thing I like about
> Linux.
> Linux sucks.
> I tried Ubuntu a few months ago and it was so bad I
> couldn't even keep it running for more than maybe 30
> minutes at a time without it crashing.
> I would move my mouse and it thought my mouse was a
> printer so it would freeze!
> I finally gave up.
> Linux sucks.

your husband "kris",- who you keep on a very short leash,  is a complete and
total wimp.  you must spend a small fortune on batteries to power that
vibrator of yours.

it's not like there's a man in the house or anything.

0
midget4178 (42)
8/27/2011 3:00:59 AM
Jayne's Douchebag wrote:

> Sorry but I can't think of a single thing I like about Linux.
> Linux sucks.
> I tried Ubuntu a few months ago and it was so bad I couldn't even keep
> it running for more than maybe 30 minutes at a time without it crashing.
> I would move my mouse and it thought my mouse was a printer so it would
> freeze!
> I finally gave up.
> Linux sucks.

Hello, flatfish. I see you are now stalking Chris Ahlstrom's wife.

--
HPT
0
Sinister Shitlet wrote:
> "Jayne's Douchebag" <stinkypussy@smellit.org> wrote in message
>
>> Sorry but I can't think of a single thing I like about Linux.
>> Linux sucks.
>> I tried Ubuntu a few months ago and it was so bad I couldn't even keep
>> it running for more than maybe 30 minutes at a time without it
>> crashing. I would move my mouse and it thought my mouse was a printer
>> so it would freeze!
>> I finally gave up.
>> Linux sucks.
>
> your husband "kris",- who you keep on a very short leash,  is a complete
> and total wimp.  you must spend a small fortune on batteries to power
> that vibrator of yours.
>
> it's not like there's a man in the house or anything.

Hello, flatfish. I see not only you stalking Chris Ahlstrom's wife Jayne,
but also have nicked Sinister Midget's nym. These are examples of:

[quote]
Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll

If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability to
cause mayhem, they can become very nasty, posting from obviously
incorrect variations of the name etc. insults, call them netcops,
netnannies, homosexuals.

Various off usenet methods are also used to force the victim to stop
posting: Subscribing the victim to hundreds of unwanted pornographic
email newsletters, and sites. Complaining to employers about non existent
misdemeanours. Sending garbage emails without indication of sender.
Telephone calls at dead of night. Harassing the close relatives of
victims.

------------------------------

Subject: 3.5 The evil and illegal Troll

If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability to
cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons name and internet
address and libel them on usenet. Both these are illegal.
[/quote]

http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20093

--
HPT
0
High Plains Thumper wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.

--
I feel like a wet parking meter on Darvon!
0
"High Plains Thumper" <hpt@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Sinister Shitlet wrote:
>
> Hello, flatfish. I see not only you stalking Chris Ahlstrom's wife Jayne,
> but also have nicked Sinister Midget's nym. These are examples of:

do show where you complain to "Hardon" for stealing Hadron's nym.

Then again, a hypocrite like you doesn't have the balls to stand up to the
rest of the herd.

0
midget4178 (42)
8/27/2011 12:26:42 PM
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>

> HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.

Just kill on:

Then you don't see the crap.

--
In the professional world of astronomy
Linux is ubiquitous.
William Poaster wrote:
> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.
>
> Just kill on: References: news.cnntp.org
> Then you don't see the crap.

I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been having
good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto with
Albasani.

Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
consent.

It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still continue
their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.

[quote]
The best antidote against FUD is facts. FUD only works when people don't
know any better. So, given some recent anti-ODF FUD in the air, I thought
it would be useful to provide some facts. [...]

Rather than fix the problems that have surfaced by responding to what is
essentially a bug report, Microsoft chooses to attack the messenger and
ODF, going so far as to call for Rob Weir to step down as co-chair of the
ODF Technical Committee. Is the penalty for disagreeing with Microsoft a
smear campaign and loss of a job? I remember what Tim Bray told us
happened to him:

    In 1997, as a result of signing a consulting contract with Netscape,
I was subject to a vicious, deeply personal extended attack by Microsoft
in which they tried to destroy my career and took lethal action against a
small struggling company because my wife worked there.
[/quote]

A Few Facts As Antidote Against Microsoft's anti-ODF FUD Campaign
Thursday, May 07 2009 @ 02:39 PM EDT

http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=2009050712493241

So Chris, you'd rather they keep their illegal attacks on your wife
rather than I post one message exposing it?

--
HPT
0
> William Poaster wrote:
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.
>>
>> Just kill on: References: news.cnntp.org
>> Then you don't see the crap.
>
> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been having
> good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto with
> Albasani.
>
> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
> consent.
 > their illegal acts,
>
>their illegal attacks on

Illegal, illegal... illegal.  What law school did you graduate from?

you simply another liar who lies for lienux and has no idea what you are
talking about.

0
midget4178 (42)
8/27/2011 1:38:49 PM
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> William Poaster wrote:
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.
>>
>> Just kill on: References: news.cnntp.org Then you don't see the crap.
>
> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been having
> good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto with
> Albasani.
>
> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
> consent.
>
> It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still continue
> their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.
>
> [quote]
> The best antidote against FUD is facts. FUD only works when people don't
> know any better. So, given some recent anti-ODF FUD in the air, I
> thought it would be useful to provide some facts. [...]
>
> Rather than fix the problems that have surfaced by responding to what is
> essentially a bug report, Microsoft chooses to attack the messenger and
> ODF, going so far as to call for Rob Weir to step down as co-chair of
> the ODF Technical Committee. Is the penalty for disagreeing with
> Microsoft a smear campaign and loss of a job? I remember what Tim Bray
> told us happened to him:
>
>     In 1997, as a result of signing a consulting contract with Netscape,
> I was subject to a vicious, deeply personal extended attack by Microsoft
> in which they tried to destroy my career and took lethal action against
> a small struggling company because my wife worked there. [/quote]
>
> A Few Facts As Antidote Against Microsoft's anti-ODF FUD Campaign
> Thursday, May 07 2009 @ 02:39 PM EDT
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=2009050712493241
>
> So Chris, you'd rather they keep their illegal attacks on your wife
> rather than I post one message exposing it?

Oh, and I just wanted to add, PJ had this additional comment in the
article:

Groklaw: "Why is it even appropriate for Microsoft to try to get anyone
removed from any job or position because of criticism of their software
or standard? No. Really. I'd like Microsoft to explain that to us. I
think they owe everyone an explanation."

Why do you think these Wintrolls seed Google with their illegal tripe to
invoke the Google Diversity Algorithm, producing these search results on
my nym?

[quote]
High Plains Thumper????????????????????????????
forum.soft32.com/.../High-Plains-Thumper-ftopict354861.html - Cached
4 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Oct 6, 2007
Strange moniker........... Does that mean you like getting porked up the
poop shoot while in mountainous plains and all the time watching a
Clint ...

Linux liars and "advocates" to avoid: The "High Plains Thumper" liar
linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/09/high-plains-thumper-liar.html - Cached
The "High Plains Thumper" liar. A worthless nym-shifting moron who has
also posted under all sorts of "nyms" such as Rafael for example. ...

Re: Request for Thufir, Peter, Geoff M. Fitton, Tattoo Vampire ...
2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Aug 4, 2008
On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:12:12 -0700, Snit wrote: > When will you support
your claim that Santa is a key programmer for Linux? Santa would be ...

   Re: Vista experience‎ - 3 posts - Jul 2, 2008
   High Plains Thumper????????????????????????????‎ - 4 posts - Oct 6, 2007
   More results from vistaheads.com »

High Plains Thumper????????????????????????????
3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Oct 6, 2007
Strange moniker........... Does that mean you like getting porked up the
poop shoot while in mountainous plains and all the time watching a ...

High Plains Thumper and Cock Size vs Bike Size.
www.motorcyclekb.com/.../High-Plains-Thumper-and-Cock-Size-vs... - Cached
2 posts - 1 author - Last post: 3 days ago
like a real kook to me. He goes by the nyms hpt or high plains thumper
and he is some kind of a Linux kook. If he pulls a tape measure on
you, ...

High Plains Thumper = Terry Porter 13522
www.plex86.org/.../High-Plains-Thumper---Terry-Porter-13522.ht... - Cached
High Plains Thumper = Terry Porter 13523. The racist, liar and software
thief Rod (flatfish) nymshifted: You lately posted as Aftab Singh, ...

Re: Request for Thufir, Peter, Geoff M. Fitton, Tattoo Vampire ...
1 post - Last post: Aug 7, 2008
On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:42:42 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote: > Hence
this is why I stated I would never hire such a person.
[/quote]

Why are they interested in where an advocate works, so they can make
phone calls, send E-mails and make misdemeanor complaints and even lie to
personnel officers, supervisors to get an advocate into trouble?

Soil an advocate's name so that employment agencies might skip over the
candidate so they don't get hired?

It makes you wonder why the Microsoft Evangelism states:

[quote]
We want to place selection pressure on the companies and individuals that
show a genetic weakness for competitor's technologies, to make the
industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time.
[/quote]

PDF page 55
Microsoft Evangelism
Comes vs. Microsoft court case

http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

--
HPT
0
Sinister Shitlet wrote:
> "High Plains Thumper" wrote...
>> William Poaster wrote:

>>> Just kill on: References: news.cnntp.org Then you don't see the crap.
>>
>> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been
>> having good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto
>> with Albasani.
>>
>> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
>> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
>> consent.
>>
>> [...] their illegal acts, [...]
>>
>> [...] their illegal attacks on [...]
>
> Illegal, illegal... illegal.  What law school did you graduate from?

One doesn't need a law degree to know that murder and other crimes are
illegal.

> you simply another liar who lies for lienux and has no idea what you are
> talking about.

Yes I do know what I am talking about, flatfish Gary Stewart. Why the lie
and why are you nymthieving Sinister Midget's nym?

[quote]

If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability to
cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons name and internet
address and libel them on usenet. Both these are illegal.
[/quote]

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94151-anti-troll-faq-what-troll-
etc.html

or http://tinyurl.com/3prp3ks

--
HPT
0
On 27-08-11 15:35, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> William Poaster wrote:

>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.
>>
>> Just kill on: References: news.cnntp.org
>> Then you don't see the crap.
>
> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been having
> good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto with
> Albasani.
>
> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
> consent.
>
> It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still continue
> their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.

Yes it does matter George!

The majority of this group have had it with those scumbags, yet we are
still confronted with their garbage because *you quote them*

Obviously you don't realize that you are pissing off the rest of the
GNU/Linux supporting readership with your pointless troll feeding.

Roy Schestowitz explained it this very morning to you: all the trolls
are seeking for is attention, because in RL everyone ignores them.

You are actually _the only one_ who takes these cretins serious.

I disagree with most of what these scumbags write, yet I wholeheartedly
agree with the Wintrolls that they p0wn you. They pull the string$ and
you jump like a mindless puppet.

Get over yourself George! The trolls are scumbags, there is no justice
and there is nothing we can do about it.

Grow a thick skin, ignore them and move on pal ;-)

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

0
ml2mst5794 (1274)
8/27/2011 2:09:10 PM
High Plains Thumper wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still continue
> their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.
>
> [quote]
> Is the penalty for disagreeing with Microsoft a
> smear campaign and loss of a job? I remember what Tim Bray told us
> happened to him:
>
>     In 1997, as a result of signing a consulting contract with Netscape,
> I was subject to a vicious, deeply personal extended attack by Microsoft
> in which they tried to destroy my career and took lethal action against a
> small struggling company because my wife worked there.
> [/quote]
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=2009050712493241
>
> So Chris, you'd rather they keep their illegal attacks on your wife
> rather than I post one message exposing it?

How are you exposing these anonymous little shits?  You want to do me a real
favor?  Get law enforcement to take this stuff seriously and initiate legal
action to pry their identities from the anonymizers.

The problem is that the anonymizers are in other countries, and not subject
to outside interference.

Besides, except for the subjects of their nasty Google-seeding libel, no one
takes their shitty behavior seriously.

   "They are trolls.  They do not matter."

--
If I could stick my pen in my heart,
I would spill it all over the stage.
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:57:38 -0400,  Jayne's Douchebag wrote:

> I couldn't even keep
> it running for more than maybe 30 minutes at a time without it crashing.
> I would move my mouse and it thought my mouse was a printer so it would
> freeze!
> I finally gave up.
> Linux sucks.

Hello, troll!

Are you sure that was not Windows?  I have an Asus EeePC 1001HA happily
running Linux Mint Debian edition (with KDE desktop).
My son-in-law gave it to me, because it came with Windows XP installed,
and crashed or froze every 15 minutes. He tried the reset partition, then
re-installed, no luck. So after a week of trying to run Windows on it, he
gave up and gave me the box to try. Linux Just Works.

Sweet little netbook, now that it's liberated from the dark side.
0
usenet693 (50)
8/27/2011 3:27:06 PM
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post j3ajt5$dem$1@dont-email.me on 8/27/11 4:15 AM:

> High Plains Thumper wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>

> HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.

How dare people see information you do not want them to.

Come on HPT, be a good lapdog and listen to your masters!

--
🙈🙉🙊

0
usenet2 (47889)
8/27/2011 3:29:15 PM
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

> Chris Ahlstrom stated in post j3ajt5$dem$1@dont-email.me on 8/27/11 4:15 AM:
>
>> High Plains Thumper wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>

>> HPT, quit uncloaking this bullshit, please.
>
> How dare people see information you do not want them to.
>
> Come on HPT, be a good lapdog and listen to your masters!

I see that nasty little weenie Ahsltrom is taking it on himself to bully
those he deems lower in the licking order now. His recent comments about
bum pumping Jobs so he could be buried in a matchbox sickened me : so
much for the the "little zany techie" image he tries so hard to promote
at the expense of any dignity he might once have had.
0
hadronquark (21814)
8/27/2011 3:34:15 PM
"Marti Van Lin" <ml2mst@dontevenbother.invalid> schreef in bericht
> On 27-08-11 15:35, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> William Poaster wrote:

>>> Just kill on: References: news.cnntp.org
>>> Then you don't see the crap.
>>
>> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been having
>> good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto with
>> Albasani.
>>
>> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
>> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
>> consent.
>>
>> It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still continue
>> their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.
>
> Yes it does matter George!
>
> The majority of this group have had it with those scumbags, yet we are
> still confronted with their garbage because *you quote them*
>
> Obviously you don't realize that you are pissing off the rest of the
> GNU/Linux supporting readership with your pointless troll feeding.
>
> Roy Schestowitz explained it this very morning to you: all the trolls are
> seeking for is attention, because in RL everyone ignores them.
>
> You are actually _the only one_ who takes these cretins serious.
>
> I disagree with most of what these scumbags write, yet I wholeheartedly
> agree with the Wintrolls that they p0wn you. They pull the string$ and you
> jump like a mindless puppet.
>
> Get over yourself George! The trolls are scumbags, there is no justice and
> there is nothing we can do about it.
>
> Grow a thick skin, ignore them and move on pal ;-)

Keep your marital quarrels in the the conjugal bed, Marti &
George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://bayimg.com/PamLmaACH
<to George Hostler>
Go f*sck his brains out!, that will keep him quiet, hurry boys!

0
clogwog (1758)
8/27/2011 3:40:44 PM
Marti Van Lin <ml2mst@dontevenbother.invalid> writes:

> On 27-08-11 15:35, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> William Poaster wrote:

>>> Just kill on: References: news.cnntp.org
>>> Then you don't see the crap.
>>
>> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been having
>> good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto with
>> Albasani.
>>
>> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
>> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
>> consent.
>>
>> It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still continue
>> their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.
>
> Yes it does matter George!
>
> The majority of this group have had it with those scumbags, yet we are still
> confronted with their garbage because *you quote them*

Have you had it with chrisv posting nothing but obscenities or you
telling people how your boyfriend fucked your brains out or Roy falsely
claiming Spanair deaths are the fault of MS? Well Marti, are you? What
about Ahlstrom calling OSS contributors "cunts" and "fuckheads"? Is that
ok?

> Obviously you don't realize that you are pissing off the rest of the GNU/Linux
> supporting readership with your pointless troll feeding.

Who put you in charge princess?

> Roy Schestowitz explained it this very morning to you: all the trolls are
> seeking for is attention, because in RL everyone ignores them.

Hear that George? A slap from little SMarti because you didnt listen to
his Master Roy!

> You are actually _the only one_ who takes these cretins serious.

Lie documented.

> I disagree with most of what these scumbags write, yet I wholeheartedly agree
> with the Wintrolls that they p0wn you. They pull the string$ and you jump like a
> mindless puppet.

Huh? You said you didnt read it.

> Get over yourself George! The trolls are scumbags, there is no justice and there
> is nothing we can do about it.

Who is "we"?

> Grow a thick skin, ignore them and move on pal ;-)

He's not your pal. He's another clueless "advocate" who has never ONCE
posted ANYTHING even remotely like Linux advocacy. He has, however,
posted links to a warez site where he illegally purchased cheap Windows
Software.

--
Emacs outshines all other editing software in approximately the same way
that the noonday sun does the stars. It is not just bigger and brighter;
Bjørn Steensrud wrote:
> Jayne's Douchebag (flatfish) wrote:
>
>> I couldn't even keep
>> it running for more than maybe 30 minutes at a time without it
>> crashing. I would move my mouse and it thought my mouse was a printer
>> so it would freeze!
>> I finally gave up.
>> Linux sucks.
>
> Hello, troll!
>
> Are you sure that was not Windows?  I have an Asus EeePC 1001HA happily
> running Linux Mint Debian edition (with KDE desktop). My son-in-law gave
> it to me, because it came with Windows XP installed, and crashed or
> froze every 15 minutes. He tried the reset partition, then re-installed,
> no luck. So after a week of trying to run Windows on it, he gave up and
> gave me the box to try. Linux Just Works.
>
> Sweet little netbook, now that it's liberated from the dark side.

I've got an older ASUS EEEPC 4G Surf with 4GB SSD that runs just fine on
Ubuntu Netbook Remix. I like it because it is easy to pack for a trip,
has all the functionality I need in a motel room or friend's / relative's
house.

I'm about to upgrade it to latest Ubuntu, will give a report on that when
I do.

--
HPT
0

> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
> consent.
>
> It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still
> continue their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.

Yes they have an agenda, and troll-feeders like you are it.

Bigots can't be reasoned with, and your constant challenges to their
bigotry will have no effect, because bigots aren't interested in the
truth. They simply have an agenda, which is to spread their bigotry.

Are you going to ignore them, or help them?

--
K.                           |       A lively young damsel named Menzies
http://slated.org            |   Inquired: "Do you know what this thenzies?"
> Sinister Shitlet wrote:

>>> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been
>>> having good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto
>>> with Albasani.
>>>
>>> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
>>> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
>>> consent.
>>>
>>> [...] their illegal acts, [...]
>>>
>>> [...] their illegal attacks on [...]
>>
>> Illegal, illegal... illegal.  What law school did you graduate from?
>
> One doesn't need a law degree to know that murder and other crimes are
> illegal.
>
>> you simply another liar who lies for lienux and has no idea what you are
>> talking about.
>
> Yes I do know what I am talking about, flatfish Gary Stewart. Why the lie
> and why are you nymthieving Sinister Midget's nym?
>
> [quote]
> Subject: 3.5 The evil and illegal Troll
>

> http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94151-anti-troll-faq-what-troll-
> etc.html

*Page not found*

I asked for real evidence - not some idiot's blog where the page doesn't
even exist.

You have no fscking idea what you are talking about. A dead link to some uk
blog means jack shit.

this is the most pathetic "proof via blogosphere" that I've ever seen.

your post is either a complete prank or joke or you really are this fscking
stupid.  "proof via a blog in the UK" - LOL!!!!!!

0
midget4178 (42)
8/27/2011 7:50:37 PM
"High Plains Thumper" <hpt@invalid.invalid> wrote
> Sinister Shitlet wrote:

>>> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been
>>> having good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto
>>> with Albasani.
>>>
>>> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
>>> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
>>> consent.
>>>
>>> [...] their illegal acts, [...]
>>>
>>> [...] their illegal attacks on [...]
>>
>> Illegal, illegal... illegal.  What law school did you graduate from?
>
> One doesn't need a law degree to know that murder and other crimes are
> illegal.
>
>> you simply another liar who lies for lienux and has no idea what you are
>> talking about.
>
> Yes I do know what I am talking about, flatfish Gary Stewart. Why the lie
> and why are you nymthieving Sinister Midget's nym?
>
> [quote]
> Subject: 3.5 The evil and illegal Troll
>
> If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability to
> cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons name and internet
> address and libel them on usenet. Both these are illegal.
> [/quote]
>
> http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94151-anti-troll-faq-what-troll-
> etc.html
>
> or http://tinyurl.com/3prp3ks

What kind of penal code is this?
In my family there are several lawyers I'll just have to check!

0
feeblebunny (229)
8/27/2011 8:22:14 PM
Sinister Shitlet stated in post j3bhqb$6jv$1@speranza.aioe.org on 8/27/11
12:50 PM:

> "High Plains Thumper" <hpt@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Sinister Shitlet wrote:
>>> "High Plains Thumper" wrote...

>>> Illegal, illegal... illegal.  What law school did you graduate from?
>>
>> One doesn't need a law degree to know that murder and other crimes are
>> illegal.
>>
>>> you simply another liar who lies for lienux and has no idea what you are
>>> talking about.
>>
>> Yes I do know what I am talking about, flatfish Gary Stewart. Why the lie
>> and why are you nymthieving Sinister Midget's nym?
>>
>> [quote]
>> Subject: 3.5 The evil and illegal Troll
>>

>> http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94151-anti-troll-faq-what-troll-
>> etc.html
>
> *Page not found*
>
> I asked for real evidence - not some idiot's blog where the page doesn't
> even exist.
>
> You have no fscking idea what you are talking about. A dead link to some uk
> blog means jack shit.
>
> this is the most pathetic "proof via blogosphere" that I've ever seen.
>
> your post is either a complete prank or joke or you really are this fscking
> stupid.  "proof via a blog in the UK" - LOL!!!!!!

HPT is completely and totally incapable of supporting his accusations.  And,
I suspect, he knows this (unless he is really, really stupid).  He posts
what he does, though, not to share his thoughts but to suck up to his
masters.

He is a coward and a lapdog to the COLA "advocates".  And it is a shame.

--
🙈🙉🙊

0
usenet2 (47889)
8/27/2011 9:02:51 PM
"High Plains Thumper" <hpt@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Sinister Shitlet wrote:

>>> I use cnntp occasionally. Motzarella (Eternal-September) has been
>>> having good up time lately, but occasionally there are hick-ups. Ditto
>>> with Albasani.
>>>
>>> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
>>> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
>>> consent.
>>>
>>> [...] their illegal acts, [...]
>>>
>>> [...] their illegal attacks on [...]
>>
>> Illegal, illegal... illegal.  What law school did you graduate from?
>
> One doesn't need a law degree to know that murder and other crimes are
> illegal.
>
>> you simply another liar who lies for lienux and has no idea what you are
>> talking about.
>
> Yes I do know what I am talking about, flatfish Gary Stewart. Why the lie
> and why are you nymthieving Sinister Midget's nym?
>
> [quote]
> Subject: 3.5 The evil and illegal Troll
>
> If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability to
> cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons name and internet
> address and libel them on usenet. Both these are illegal.
> [/quote]
>
> http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94151-anti-troll-faq-what-troll-
> etc.html
>
> or http://tinyurl.com/3prp3ks

what a moron you are george.  you claim that "you know what you're talking
about" but your entire "legal reference" is a dead link to some guy's BLOG
out in the UK.

obviously a *real* legal opinion from a court ruling or Yale Law School
doesn't exist.  but you did find some *BLOG* out in the UK with a page that
no longer exists to backup your earlier claim.

nice job Rex Ballard - we already knew you were a liar.

0
midget4178 (42)
8/28/2011 2:19:55 PM
"Homer" <usenet@slated.org> schreef in bericht
> Verily I say unto thee that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>>
>> Reason why I "uncloak" is what they do is illegal, and it needs to be
>> pointed out. Else, by not replying could be considered as implicit
>> consent.
>>
>> It makes no matter whether one replies or not. They will still
>> continue their illegal acts, because they have an agenda.
>
> Yes they have an agenda, and troll-feeders like you are it.
>
> Bigots can't be reasoned with, and your constant challenges to their
> bigotry will have no effect, because bigots aren't interested in the
> truth. They simply have an agenda, which is to spread their bigotry.
>
> Are you going to ignore them, or help them?

Well, maybe you should remove High Plains Thumper, HPT, Wendy Toiletwater,
Rafael from your "troll free" stat then?

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>> So Chris, you'd rather they keep their illegal attacks on your wife
>> rather than I post one message exposing it?
>
>How are you exposing these anonymous little shits?

What's to be gained, really?

0
chrisv (22840)

I have Linux! I have Linux!

My Linux is not your Linux

Why linux is linux

[News] Mac OS X-Like Dock for GNU/Linux Reviewed by Linux.com
KXDocker: More than a task manager ,----[ Quote ] | The basic idea behind Mac OS X's Dock is that when you need an | application, you click on its icon on an on-screen bar, and the | application is launched (if it has not been yet) or switched to | (if it has). Stefano Zingarini has borrowed this concept for | KXDocker, a KDE variation of OS X's Dock (which is also usable | with GNOME and other desktop environments). `---- http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/12/28/1956207&from=rss Related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VekgyKQoTeM&NR http://www.youtube.com/wa...

[News] [Linux] Mac OS X Becomes More Like Linux, Exposes Big List of Bugs
More Unix in Apple's Leopard ,----[ Quote ] | Among the new features comprising the Leopard's innards Apple points to | the automounter autofs, with the aid of which the Finder will in future | be able to mount remote file systems asynchronously. A new feature of | interest to both professional developers and interested laymen is | DTrace, borrowed from Sun's Solaris, which permits detailed monitoring | of the performance of programs during run-time. `---- http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/91448/from/rss09 Like all O/Ses, Apple has many problems in Tiger as well. Watch the list: Apple releases Mac OS X 10.4.10 Update ,----[ QUote ] | Apple on Wednesday afternoon released Mac OS X 10.4.10, a free | maintenance update recommended for all PowerPC and Intel-based Mac | computers running versions of Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. `---- http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/06/20/apple_releases_mac_os_x_10_4_10_update.html ...

os.linux.advocacy
Dear Friend, I have found some great articles at: http://www.familyandtwist.com/ http:www.articlestwist.com/ http://www.downloadstwist.com/ http://www.wallpaperstwist.com/ Read them all. Thanks mahmar07@gmail.com came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy: > Dear Friend, > > I have found some great articles at: > <URLs snipped> > Read them all. > > Thanks Not without a summary, I ain't. -- Spanking brand new high end desktop computer: £1700 Spanking brand new colour laser printer/scanner/copier/fax...

[News] Mainsoft Calls Mono with Linux "Linux 2.0"; Windows Becomes More Like Linux
Starting flag waved for Race to Linux 2.0 ,----[ Quote ] | In a bid to highlight the ease with which applications can be ported | to Linux, the Mono project IBM and Mainsoft will host the 'Race | to Linux 2.0'. `---- http://www.pcpro.co.uk/os/news/106826/starting-flag-waved-for-race-to-linux-20.html Shouldn't this be the other way around? Something like this... Linuxification of an XP desktop ,----[ Quote ] | His case is not the ideal one: keeping Windows for playing specific | games. Some other use cases are more legitimate though: | | * Having a Windows XP desktop at wo...

No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size being = too small on my 19 inch monitor. As Moi was saying... I tried two more additional downloads of elementary OS Linux. Both of them= likewise failed. While they could have been discriminating against Moi for his ZERO contribu= tion, I will be damned if I am going to PAY GOOD money for something when t= here is no guarantee that the stupid DOWNLOAD wont fail, JUST TO FIND OUT t= hat it WONT work at all on my computer hardware, let alone whether OR NOT i= t will actually do what is being claimed. Moi has NEVER experienced a download problem with Linux Mint. From what I have seen, elementary OS Linux is a scam, much like those Windo= ws come ons that claim that they can fix your computer problems merely by m= ucking with the Windows Registry. The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam that i= t is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where are the Linu= x police? On 7/8/2015 8:22 AM, John Gohde wrote: > No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size > being too small on my 19 inch monitor. I blame it on your small cerebrum. > The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam > that it is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where > are the Linux police? The Linux police are outside your door right now. I'm not kidding. Look out...

Linux, linux, you mutter...
Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. That's what you advocates are. Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg -- Kent East Hill for Bush '04 Death to Kent West Hillians !!! DEATH TO KENT WEST HILL wrote: > > Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. > > That's what you advocates are. > > Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. > > LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: > > http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg > What is sh...

ROX Linux and ROX on OS X and arm linux
Hi I've just just done some searches on Google for ROX linux, and ROX on other platforms. I've not managed to find anything. Is ROX available for OS X? Is ROX available for Acorn\Iyonix Arm linux? Did ROX Linux ever come to anything? I was a member of the mailing list a while ago, it started off interesting and then seemed to go off on a tangent then it all went quiet. It seemed like an excellent idea, a linux distro structured like RISC OS. It would have been an ideal compliment to a RISC OS system, same UI but different set of applications (probably not quite so consistent as we are used to though). It could also have been a life boat if RISC OS were ever to grind to a halt. Presumably some sorts of common apps (python perhaps) would have been possible and if RISCOSE or similar were to be developed too, the possibilities would be even greater. Do others consider it would have been desirable? -- Jess Iyonix contact http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net Hotmail is my spam trap - don't email valid - mailto:nospam@jess.itworkshop-nexus.net In message <729a59544e.jess@itworkshop.invalid> Jess <phantasm_39@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I've just just done some searches on Google for ROX linux, and ROX on > other platforms. > These starting points might help. http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&q=ROX filer desktop http://rox.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/ http://rox.sourceforg...

[News] [Linux] New Versions of Engarde Secure Linux, Core Linux, OpenTLE (Thai Linux)
EnGarde Secure Linux 3.0.14 Released ,----[ Quote ] | A fully functional secure Linux platform distribution, this release | features a vastly improved intrusion detection Attack Monitor. `---- http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/may/04/engarde_secure_linux_3_0_14_released Core GNU/Linux 2.0 Released! ,----[ Quote ] | Core contains nothing beyond what is required to perform these tasks. | Core is primarily designed for experienced Linux users, though it has | found an audience with those looking to learn about the internals | and operation of a Linux system. `---- http://www.coredistro.org/news-20070501 http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=linuxtle ...

[News] Tips for Linux Advocacy (from Linux-hostile Site)

[News] [Linux] More Speculations About a Google OS Based on GNU/Linux
Google admits that it is going after Microsoft Office... Is Windows next? ,----[ Quote ] | So that brings us to the obvious question: What about the operating | system? There have been rumors for years about a Google PC and/or | Google OS that was based on Linux and aimed at providing a simple, | intuitive desktop for the masses. Naturally, that Google PC would | primarily be an Internet terminal that features Google's online | applications. `---- http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=465 Still getting slapped for spyware (Dell) and news aggregators... Google stands firm behind N...

[News] [Linux] New and Extensive Linux Introduction/Advocacy Page
Introduction to Linux ,----[ Quote ] | The very first thing that must be understood about Linux is that | is it open-source software. Think about the open nature of a | chocolate chip cookie recipe and how all the people who use ita | re legally allowed to modify and redistribute the recipe if they | wish, provided they're given permission to do so from the author... `---- http://www.davestechsupport.com/ubuntufaq.html It's quite a good Web page, so it's worth mentioning. Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > http://www.davestechsupport.com/ubuntufaq.html > > It's quite a good Web page, so it's worth mentioning. I love the photo of the Trojan (Bad)Bunny being pushed towards the (Linux) fortress! That page is indeed a pretty slick bit of Linux promotion. -- K. http://slated.org ,---- | <This sig left intentionally blank> `---- Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5 00:07:59 up 41 days, 21:40, 3 users, load average: 0.01, 0.11, 0.08 "[H]omer" <spam@uce.gov> writes: > Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > >> http://www.davestechsupport.com/ubuntufaq.html >> >> It's quite a good Web page, so it's worth mentioning. > > I love the photo of the Trojan (Bad)Bunny being pushed towards the > (Linux) fortress! > > That page is indeed a pretty slick bit of Linux promotion. I particularly enjoy...

ssh over php from w2k to linux hangs (linux to linux ok)
Hello, I am trying to make some bash-scripts, that are to be executed on remote linux-boxes available to some Windows users over a php-interface. To require no interaction from the part of the windows users, I installed cygwin, generated rsa-keys and copied the public key on the server. I also changed the user, running the apache service appropriately and I added cygwin/bin to this users path. So, executing "ssh user@server something" worked using the cygwin-bash or the windows CLI. However, if I execute a php-script containing a "system" or "proc_open" with this command, it never returns. The same php-script *does* work on linux! Any clues? Greetings Neven ...

Web resources about - What I like about Linux. - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Donald Trump Torching Attracts Nearly 3M To CNN Democratic Candidates’ Town Hall
Last night, 2.7 million total viewers watched the Democratic Town Hall live from Columbus, Ohio, on CNN . That included 811K in the news demo. ...

Xbox One Will Support Cross-Platform Multiplayer With PS4, PC
If you like playing online multiplayer games on your Xbox One but hate that you can never play your pal because she’s a PlayStation 4 devotee, ...

UN Security Council Condemns Ivory Coast Attack
UN Security Council condemns Ivory Coast attack that killed 18 people in beach resort town

Microsoft beefs up Skype for Web with calls to landlines and mobile, YouTube embeds
Microsoft is fleshing out the Skype for Web app with some welcome new features that combine the best of the desktop app with the benefits of ...

Muhammad Jamal Amin: American ISIS Fighter Reportedly Captured In Iraq
Muhammad Jamal Amin, an American who left the U.S. and tried to join up with ISIS, has been captured by Kurdish forces as the would-be jihadist ...

‘Vikings’ Season 4, Episode 5: Teaser Videos Hints At More Betrayal And A Battle Between Two Brothers ...
Betrayal has been the constant theme in History Channel’s Vikings . But, it seems the ante has been upped in episode 5, season 4 as Floki is, ...

Putin orders start of Russian forces' withdrawal from Syria
Reuters Putin orders start of Russian forces' withdrawal from Syria Reuters MOSCOW Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday he would ...

Europe and Russia just launched a Mars space mission to sniff out signs of life
A European-Russian spacecraft headed out from our humble little planet to space today, in search for life on Mars.

Official: Engineer Noticed Bend in Rail, Hit Emergency Brakes Before Kansas Derailment
Official: Engineer noticed bend in rail, hit emergency brakes before Kansas derailment

John Boyega Delivers ‘Star Wars’ Toys to Children at a London Hospital
In costume as Finn,”Star Wars: The Force Awakens” actor John Boyega paid a visit to the children at the Royal London Hospital Friday. With the ...