Why does "Linux Company" IBM support a "crime against humanity" ????

The answer is money. It's always about money for these "linux companies"
like IBM and Google.

<quote>
Electronic Frontier Foundation
February 5, 2015 | By Nadia Kayyali

EFF Files Amicus Brief in Case That Seeks to Hold IBM Responsible for
Facilitating Apartheid in South Africa

This case isn't about general-purpose technology being cleverly misused by a
malicious government. Rather, this case is about corporate collaboration in
governmental human rights abuses, through the creation of a customized
technology solution for the known and intended purpose of enabling
apartheid - a system that the UN characterized as a "crime against
 humanity."
</quote>

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/02/eff-files-amicus-brief-case-seeks-hold-ibm-responsible-facilitating-apartheid

--
Linux company IBM has pulled out a $2bn lead over 4th rate mircorshaft in
just as many days.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
IBM, a Linux company, is going to tower over microshaft again because Linux
is far more capable than microshaft and their two bit MBA (non techie)
management can ever hope to become.
<mTs_s.3923$Wp1.3069@fx02.fr7>

Linux and techies and taking over IBM and it has safer passage through shark
infested tech waters.
<eQNZs.592$ZZ.172@fx06.fr7>

IBM, a Linux company, about to overtake microshaft again.
<7EEMs.14779$kT.1947@fx05.fr7>

0
Ezekiel

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

"my" and "our"

"/a" is not "/a" ?

why "::", not "."

"out" and "in out"

"or" and "and"

about "++" and "--"

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

[News] "Linux" or "GNU/Linux"?
The "GNU/Linux" and "Linux" Controversy ,----[ Quote ] | (Column) - This famous controversy is there ever since I became aware of | operating systems known as GNU/Linux. The GNU General Public License (GPL), | which is used by Linux as well as most GNU software, armors both | characters. `---- http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=&task=view&id=2242 Roy Schestowitz wrote: > http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=&task=view&id=2242 Well, i think, Linus Torvalds did another troll statement. -----BEGIN...

"Linux" vs "GNU/Linux"
Found this interesting transcript <http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2006/04/unabridged-selective-transcript-of.html> of a talk given by Richard Stallman while he was over in the West Island recently. Among other things, he explains why he wants people to use the term "GNU/Linux" instead of "Linux" when referring to the operating system: However after people started using essentially the GNU system with Linux added, and called it Linux, it no longer led then to the philosophy associated with GNU - the philosophy of free software. Instead o...

"Heroes" again, or "Linux in the Wild" or "Linux on TV", this time with screenshots
Allrighty, doubters and wintrolls. I've posted some screen shots from the KDE appearance on NBC's new series "Heroes" http://www.newtnotes.com/?itemid=189&catid=3 Linux in the wild. What more proof do you need? later... -- JDS | jeffrey@go.away.com | http://www.newtnotes.com DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ JDS wrote: > Allrighty, doubters and wintrolls. I've posted some screen shots from the > KDE appearance on NBC's new series "Heroes" > > http://www.newtnotes.com/?itemid=189&catid=3 ...

Web resources about - Why does "Linux Company" IBM support a "crime against humanity" ???? - comp.os.linux.advocacy