Yes, it runs Windows (CE 3.0)

http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/

Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

0
nospam11 (18349)

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:52:08 -0400, DFS wrote:

> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>
> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

Talking to yourself again?

--
Kier

0
vallon (8614)
9/14/2006 4:53:21 PM
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:52:08 -0400, DFS wrote:

> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>
> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

Although I don't think E-Voting is ready for prime time yet, Diebold
released a statement saying the software in the unit used for the testing
was old.
It's really no excuse though.

0
flatfish4 (6248)
9/14/2006 5:50:00 PM
flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:52:08 -0400, DFS wrote:
>

>>http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>>
>>Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.
>

> Although I don't think E-Voting is ready for prime time yet, Diebold
> released a statement saying the software in the unit used for the testing
> was old.
> It's really no excuse though.

I don't trust any computerized voting system.   It is too easy to have
embedded a trojan program to skew the votes one way or the other without
detection.

--
Where are we going?
And why am I in this handbasket?
asstroturfing idiot DFS spammed off topic on behalf of micoshaft and wrote:

> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>
> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

Reduced asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft?
Tut tut.

I have only words of wisdom for you.

1. Switch to GNU/Linux and give up your evil ways promoting windope clap
trap. You will become a better person.
http://www.livecdlist.com

2. In becoming a better person, you won't feel the need to asstroturf
on behalf of micoshaft. You will realize GNU/Linux is superior and
better than that windope crapola.
http://www.distrowatch.com

3. And when you realize micoshaft isn't worth wasting your life over,
you will find new meaning in a life committed to sharing of code
with your friends instead of sharing your orifices with
viri infections.
http://www.tllts.info

7 wrote:
> asstroturfing idiot DFS spammed off topic on behalf of micoshaft and wrote:
>
>> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>>
>> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

The Diebold system, a tool used by the U.S. government for the very
serious purpose of counting votes, has been proved to be grossly
insecure, thus defeating it's usefulness, and bringing into question the
validity of previous votes.

Yes, old news, and I'm sure anyone concerned with the integrity of the
voting process is delighted that this issue has been brought to light,
so that mistakes like this don't happen again.

Sorry, but I missed the part where that somehow makes us "nutcases".

OTOH, a Windows advocate who spends such a huge proportion of his time
Trolling a Linux newsgroup is ... what, normal?

> 1. Switch to GNU/Linux and give up your evil ways

For someone like Dumbo, neither one of those goals are achievable, not
least of which because he'd lose his astroturfing income.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 21:03:11 up 88 days, 21:20,  3 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.75, 0.45
0
spam95 (5695)
9/14/2006 8:05:09 PM
After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>
> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

Cum again?

--
   Secret hacker rule #11: hackers read manuals.
0
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:03:02 -0500, Linonut wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>>
>> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.
>
> Cum again?

No need to bring Mark Kent And Roy Schestowhich into the thread.

0
flatfish4 (6248)
9/14/2006 11:16:05 PM
Linonut wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>>
>> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.
>
> Cum again?

Nah... just once.  Age and time, ya' know?

0
nospam11 (18349)
9/15/2006 2:26:01 AM
Kier wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:52:08 -0400, DFS wrote:
>
>> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>>
>> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.
>
> Talking to yourself again?

Kier, you dullard, I know you're an OSS afficianodo (clone, borrow, beg,
inspired by, re-imagined, etc) and everything, but you need to exercise some
gray matter and dream up your own comebacks.

0
nospam11 (18349)
9/15/2006 2:05:42 PM
DFS wrote:
> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>
> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

In my opinion I wish these electronic things didn't exist and didn't
run on anything. Out here where I live (Concord, MA) our voting is done
with those "bubble forms" - the same sort of technology that is used to
take SAT's and etc. You take a pencil and fill in the "bubble" next to
the candidates name.

We have a primary election this Tuesday and this format works great.
You have a paper record (audit-trail) for every ballot that's cast and
tabulating the ballots is both fast and accurate. The technology is
also relatively inexpensive.

0
lqualig (4343)
9/15/2006 2:39:26 PM
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:05:42 -0400, DFS wrote:

> Kier wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:52:08 -0400, DFS wrote:
>>
>>> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>>>
>>> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.
>>
>> Talking to yourself again?
>
> Kier, you dullard, I know you're an OSS afficianodo (clone, borrow, beg,
> inspired by, re-imagined, etc) and everything, but you need to exercise some
> gray matter and dream up your own comebacks.

Why should I waste original thought on a twerp like you?

--
Kier

0
vallon (8614)
9/15/2006 4:47:50 PM
Kier wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:05:42 -0400, DFS wrote:
>
>> Kier wrote:

>>> Talking to yourself again?
>>
>> Kier, you dullard, I know you're an OSS afficianodo (clone, borrow,
>> beg, inspired by, re-imagined, etc) and everything, but you need to
>> exercise some gray matter and dream up your own comebacks.
>
> Why should I waste original thought on a twerp like you?

So you won't be so boring?

0
nospam11 (18349)
9/15/2006 10:35:23 PM
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> Kier wrote:

>>> Kier, you dullard, I know you're an OSS afficianodo (clone, borrow,
>>> beg, inspired by, re-imagined, etc) and everything, but you need to
>>> exercise some gray matter and dream up your own comebacks.
>>
>> Why should I waste original thought on a twerp like you?
>
> So you won't be so boring?

You have it.
0
qadronhuark (2734)
9/16/2006 7:17:18 PM
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:17:18 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:
>
>> Kier wrote:

>>> Why should I waste original thought on a twerp like you?
>>
>> So you won't be so boring?
>>

> You have it.

I'm not here to entertain you.

--
Kier

0
vallon (8614)
9/16/2006 7:27:57 PM
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:27:57 +0100, Kier wrote:

> I'm not here to entertain you.

Could have fooled me.

0
flatfish4 (6248)
9/16/2006 7:46:06 PM
flatfish+++ <flatfish@linuxmail.org> writes:

> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:27:57 +0100, Kier wrote:
>

>> I'm not here to entertain you.
>
> Could have fooled me.

I actually thought Kier was a troll for a while with all the obvious
sucking up - I thought he was going to turn around and kick
Roytoy'n'Mark in the knackers at some point : it's rare I'm wrong, but I
have to admit defeat on this one - Kier was telling the truth when he
said he didnt intend to be a lackey - he's doing it without realising.

--
impotent loser, n.:
	Someone who can't even get his hopes up.
Kier <vallon@tiscali.co.uk> skrev:

>>> So you won't be so boring?
>>>

>> You have it.

> I'm not here to entertain you.

Microtrolls doesn't have anything important to do, so they spam serious
discussion groups. They are like violent gangs, that assults innocent
bypassers for fun - ofcourse, what else would you expect from microshit
proponents?

I cannot forgive Astroturfers since they make a concious choise to
supports Wingdings. Ordinary mod Microsheeps can be forgiven, as they
know not what they do.

"Bring them hither, and slay them before me" Jesus Christ.

"The rebel is the man that says NO" Albert Camus.

0
free4575 (6)
9/16/2006 8:19:13 PM
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:06:46 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> flatfish+++ <flatfish@linuxmail.org> writes:
>
>> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:27:57 +0100, Kier wrote:
>>

>>> I'm not here to entertain you.
>>
>> Could have fooled me.
>>

> I actually thought Kier was a troll for a while with all the obvious
> sucking up - I thought he was going to turn around and kick
> Roytoy'n'Mark in the knackers at some point : it's rare I'm wrong, but I
> have to admit defeat on this one - Kier was telling the truth when he
> said he didnt intend to be a lackey - he's doing it without realising.

How true.

This boy does a better dance than Bojangles with 5 smoked reefers on the
ground.

0
flatfish4 (6248)
9/16/2006 8:24:08 PM
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:06:46 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> flatfish+++ <flatfish@linuxmail.org> writes:
>
>> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:27:57 +0100, Kier wrote:
>>

>>> I'm not here to entertain you.
>>
>> Could have fooled me.
>>

> I actually thought Kier was a troll for a while with all the obvious
> sucking up - I thought he was going to turn around and kick
> Roytoy'n'Mark in the knackers at some point : it's rare I'm wrong, but I
> have to admit defeat on this one - Kier was telling the truth when he
> said he didnt intend to be a lackey - he's doing it without realising.

Wrong, I am lackey to no one. But you seem to be serving flatfish's
agenda quite nicely Why don't you learn?

--
Kier

0
vallon (8614)
9/16/2006 10:36:24 PM
Kier wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:06:46 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:
>
>> flatfish+++ <flatfish@linuxmail.org> writes:

>>> Could have fooled me.
>>>

>> I actually thought Kier was a troll for a while with all the obvious
>> sucking up - I thought he was going to turn around and kick
>> Roytoy'n'Mark in the knackers at some point : it's rare I'm wrong, but I
>> have to admit defeat on this one - Kier was telling the truth when he
>> said he didnt intend to be a lackey - he's doing it without realising.
>
> Wrong, I am lackey to no one. But you seem to be serving flatfish's
> agenda quite nicely Why don't you learn?

Because that is exactly what he did from day one. It is a mystery why not
everone else detected this behaviour pattern at once
He has not ever done anything else than trolling, helping flatfish and in
general being a "Simon Cooke" wannabee
--
Microsoft? Is that some kind of a toilet paper?

0
Peter.Koehlmann (13228)
9/16/2006 10:43:35 PM
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:43:35 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Because that is exactly what he did from day one. It is a mystery why not
> everone else detected this behaviour pattern at once
> He has not ever done anything else than trolling, helping flatfish and in
> general being a "Simon Cooke" wannabee

Huh?

You still have not explained this one Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/42c20cfa7ca49dae
Over here he accuses you of rigging the screenshots by turning of
anti-aliasing:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/82e012c465a...

"You mean, you deliberately selected different fonts/fontsizes?
And deselected Anti-aliasing too for KDE?
Figures, after all you are one of the most dishonest widiots around here"

Yet over here, he claims anti-aliasing has no effect on screen shots:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/628d7bbe0fe...

" BTW, it is so simple to test for yourself.
Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing
Do again screen-shot of same text.
Compare both. They are exactly the same"

Kohlmann once again proves his technical ineptness.

So much for your technical abilities.....

0
flatfish4 (6248)
9/16/2006 11:11:48 PM
Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@t-online.de> writes:

> Kier wrote:

>>> I actually thought Kier was a troll for a while with all the obvious
>>> sucking up - I thought he was going to turn around and kick
>>> Roytoy'n'Mark in the knackers at some point : it's rare I'm wrong, but I
>>> have to admit defeat on this one - Kier was telling the truth when he
>>> said he didnt intend to be a lackey - he's doing it without realising.
>>
>> Wrong, I am lackey to no one. But you seem to be serving flatfish's
>> agenda quite nicely Why don't you learn?
>>

> Because that is exactly what he did from day one. It is a mystery why not
> everone else detected this behaviour pattern at once

LOL. You get barmier by the day. I post plenty of interest, and am
willing to enter into real discussions with real Linux
posters/users. All you seem to do is vent your anger and call people
"idiots", "retards" and "trolls". You have issues Peter : if you're
suitably insured, could I suggest a few months away from the Schnapps in
some relaxing environment such as the Schwarzwald or someplace similar?
I hear Helgoland is nice at this time of the year.

> He has not ever done anything else than trolling, helping flatfish and in
> general being a "Simon Cooke" wannabee

Would you care to post Kier's, or Willy Boaster's or even *your*
"contributions" to Linux advocacy? And calling people "wankers" or
"retards" doesn't count I'm afraid : you see, that's liable to alienate
people and not encourage them to pick up the Linux flag and run with it.

I could be wrong of course : maybe you telling people to "RTFM" or calling
them "retard" or "too stupid to use Linux" etc actually does help? I
doubt it from my own experience, but maybe it's different where you come
from? Still we're all different I suppose.

--
People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
		-- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel