filter visualization error

Hi!

I get following error when i try to run the ipython sheet.

import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
%matplotlib inline

# Make sure that caffe is on the python path:
caffe_root = '../'  # this file is expected to be in {caffe_root}/examples
import sys
sys.path.insert(0, caffe_root + 'python')

import caffe

plt.rcParams['figure.figsize'] = (10, 10)
plt.rcParams['image.interpolation'] = 'nearest'
plt.rcParams['image.cmap'] = 'gray'

ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-4-b0ae32841d34> in <module>()
      8 sys.path.insert(0, caffe_root + 'python')
      9
---> 10 import caffe
     11
     12 plt.rcParams['figure.figsize'] = (10, 10)

/home/pramod/caffe.git/trunk/python/caffe/__init__.py in <module>()
----> 1 from .pycaffe import Net, SGDSolver
      2 from .classifier import Classifier
      3 from .detector import Detector
      4 import io

/home/pramod/caffe.git/trunk/python/caffe/pycaffe.py in <module>()
      9
     10 from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver
---> 11 import caffe.io
     12
     13 # We directly update methods from Net here (rather than using composition or

/home/pramod/caffe.git/trunk/python/caffe/io.py in <module>()
      4 from skimage.transform import resize
      5
----> 6 from caffe.proto import caffe_pb2

/home/pramod/caffe.git/trunk/python/caffe/proto/caffe_pb2.py in <module>()
      2 # source: caffe.proto
      3
----> 4 from google.protobuf.internal import enum_type_wrapper
      5 from google.protobuf import descriptor as _descriptor
      6 from google.protobuf import message as _message

ImportError: No module named google.protobuf.internal
0
murthy
10/8/2014 6:39:33 PM
comp.os.linux.development.apps 5216 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

os.linux.development.apps
hEy, Please Visit http://www.familypk.com Familypk About Articles, Tutorials, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, Stories, Kids, Woman, Kitchen, Islamic names, Hair style, Fashion, Home decoration, Songs, PTCL, Games, etc..... Please Visit http://www.enttwist.com Enttwist About Articles, Tutorials, Cheat Codes, Hacking News, Games Setup, Greeting Cards, E-Cards, Telephone Directry, Web Directry, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, ...

Developing old Mac OS apps on Linux?
Does anybody know if it is possible to develop apps that run on the old Mac OS (6,7,8,9) using Linux development tools? I know that it is possible to set up a gnu toolchain to cross-compile and link apps for the m68k target. What I'm looking for is a small glue layer (SDK) that I would allow my apps to run under Mac OS. I haven't investigated this much, so I'm not sure what is out there. I know this sounds obscure, but I want to develop a few applications to run on an old powerbook running Mac OS 7. I don't think it is possible to get the old development tools fro...

What tools should I choose to develop app/sys program in Linux OS?
Hello, Everybody, I am a newbie for Linux. I want to develop the application/system programs in Linux Os. And I am using the Red Hat 7.2 Linux.The languages that I will use are ASM ,C and C++. Pls tell me , what tool(or tools) should I choose ? Thanks in advance! George. 2003-06-26 In article <bdf4or$2its$1@mail.cn99.com>, George Zhang wrote: > Hello, Everybody, > > I am a newbie for Linux. I want to develop the application/system programs Hint: Around here, "system" refers to the kernel. If you're doing kernel work, fine. Oth...

[News] Linux Wins Because of Applications (Developers, Developers, Developers Come to Linux)
Red Hat growth: A tale of 2,000 applications ,----[ Quote ] | Red Hat's Linux business continues to boom, even when we don't give it the | credit that it deserves. What is the underlying reason for that growth? | | Applications. `---- http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9791171-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad Open Source for Business: Now More Than Ever, Part 1 ,----[ Quote ] | No App Scarcity | | The growth of open source applications in the business workplace, at least to | some degree, is the result of a large inventory of program choices. There is | no s...

poll error in linux OS
Hi, Currently I did some porting work from solaris OS to linux OS then I ran into a very curious problem: See below codes. the poll works pretty well in Solaris OS, but it "fired Poll Error with client .. " error in linux OS. Is it possible that this error occured due to the wrong use of poll in linux? Thanks much for your any useful information! /* poll clients */ pollReady = poll(clientfdsPtr,MAX_CLIENTS,clientTimeOut); if (pollReady > 0) { for (int loopCnt = 0; loopCnt < MAX_CLIENTS; loopCnt++) { DEBUG((...

Developing Palm Apps on Linux
I'm using a Fedora Core 3 box and would like to develop a couple of pretty simple palm apps. The books I looked at all seem to be at least 3 years and they probably only cover windows. Can anybody recommend a good site? -- Mark Healey marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com Mark Healey a �crit, le 15/06/2005 07:30 : > I'm using a Fedora Core 3 box and would like to develop a couple of pretty > simple palm apps. The books I looked at all seem to be at least 3 years > and they probably only cover windows. > > Can anybody recommend a good site? Well, any ...

linux os development job
Hi: We are looking for Linux OS/software developers/engineers. Intended use in thin clients and desktop systems. Please call or sms on mumbai 9820146118 or mail at sealtechnologies@gmail.com Thanks ...

Mac OS apps on Linux
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to run off the shelf Mac OS X apps, eg. Pages, or any of the iLife stuff, on Linux? Since Mac OS is a BSD, it should be easy, methinks, but what's the exact software needed, and the exact procedure? Since besides the kernel, the programs would also need facilites on the part of X and whatever desktop system like Gnome or KDE, it's not just a question of the kernel itself. So - what's needed, is it possible, and how do I do it? Thanks. begin virus.txt.scr binary-nomad@hotmail.com wrote: > Hello, > Can anyone tell me how to run off the shelf M...

linux os development job
Hi: We are looking for Linux OS/software developers/engineers. Intended use in thin clients and desktop systems. Please call or sms on mumbai 9820146118 or mail at sealtechnologies@gmail.com Thanks ...

[News] Interviews With GNU/Linux Developers and Linux Browser Developers Too

New Linux OS Developed in Nokia

Error 48 in visual basic app
I upgraded from excel 9 (office 2000) to excel 10 (office 2003), now my vba code won't work. I've done this on another computer the exact same way and it works, but for some reason it won't on the laptop. All the references check out. I've looks at Excel permissions and they seem fine. The code crashes with an Error 48 "Error in loading DLL" when it is trying to load excel via the call Set theExcelApp = GetObject(, "Excel.Application") Set theExcelApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application") where theExcelApp is defined as Private WithEvents theExc...

Linux breakthrough for Visual Basic developers
Register - London,England,UK Windows developers can now port Visual Basic applications to Linux without modifying their code, using an open source project backed by Novell. ... <http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2007/02/21/visual_basic_mono_linux/> -- ..................... http://www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html __/ [ Au79 ] on Thursday 22 February 2007 05:18 \__ > Register - London,England,UK > > Windows developers can now port Visual Basic applications to Linux without > modifying their code, using an open source project backed by Novell. ... > > ...

OS X or Linux, for Lisp development?
Hello, I intend to do lots of learning at home using cmucl, emacs/slime, many libraries like CL-SQL, CL-PPCRE etc , and hopefully apache/mod_lisp or araneida. My question is, if I use an Apple Mac running OS X 10.3, will using all the above be more difficult than on Linux? Would it be best to try to install Linux on the Mac? (don't know a lot about Macs, how easy is dual-boot OS X/Linux?) Is there a problem on OS X with there being a lack of a decent packaging system? Is it a lot easier to pull in / build external libraries on Linux than OS X? I don't intend to start a fl...

Web resources about - filter visualization error - comp.os.linux.development.apps

Visualization Software and Tools - VisualizationSoftware.com
Find the most thorough information on visualization software and compare different software programs and methods.

Biological data visualization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biology Data Visualization is a branch of bioinformatics concerned with the application of computer graphics , scientific visualization , and ...

Scientific visualization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scientific visualization ( also spelled scientific visualisation ) is an interdisciplinary branch of science according to Friendly (2008) "primarily ...

GE Data Visualization
At GE, we believe data visualization is a powerful way to simplify complexity. We are committed to creating visualizations that advance the conversation ...

data visualizations - because information needs to be available
Visualization of basic stats of http://www.pietel.be, combined with autobiographical data mentioned on his blog. Read the rest of this post ...

Facebook Data-Visualization Outfit SumAll Closes $6M Capital-Financing Round
Data-focused software-as-a-service provider SumAll announced the completion of a $6 million series-A capital-financing round led by Battery Ventures ...

Facebook Roundup: Privacy Visualization, Topix, Unlikes, Parature and Oil
Visualizing Facebook’s Move Towards Openness — Whatever you think about Facebook’s relentless efforts to make its service more open and central ...

Search Twitter - visualization
... 1 HUGE Source to find the Data for your next 1) buff.ly/1iL0pzX by @CrazyEgg View details · Marian Dörk @ nrchtct 2h great potential for visualization ...

Stack Overflow Data Visualization Contest
... shortly be) committed, and we’re starting to gather data for the final judgement. What you may not have known about was the subsidiary Visualization ...

Audiogasm: Music Visualization and Animation for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store ...
Get Audiogasm: Music Visualization and Animation on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.