Linux Apps on iPad: QMole Kickstarter Launched

A Linux interoperability system for iOS. Run Linux apps alongside IOS apps =
& create apps directly on iPad; no developer account needed.=20

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chriskohlhepp/qmole-a-linux-desktop-sy=
stem-for-the-ipad

QMole allows iPads to run graphical Linux desktop applications. The technol=
ogy enables touch-screen operation of  Linux applications without requiring=
 either their redesign or reimplementation as iOS applications. Linux appli=
cations execute locally, alongside native iOS applications, but in a self c=
ontained Linux style desktop environment. Think RedHat, think Ubuntu - but =
on your iPad!
0
Chris
3/25/2015 1:01:01 AM
comp.os.linux.development.apps 5216 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

os.linux.development.apps
hEy, Please Visit http://www.familypk.com Familypk About Articles, Tutorials, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, Stories, Kids, Woman, Kitchen, Islamic names, Hair style, Fashion, Home decoration, Songs, PTCL, Games, etc..... Please Visit http://www.enttwist.com Enttwist About Articles, Tutorials, Cheat Codes, Hacking News, Games Setup, Greeting Cards, E-Cards, Telephone Directry, Web Directry, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, ...

Developing old Mac OS apps on Linux?
Does anybody know if it is possible to develop apps that run on the old Mac OS (6,7,8,9) using Linux development tools? I know that it is possible to set up a gnu toolchain to cross-compile and link apps for the m68k target. What I'm looking for is a small glue layer (SDK) that I would allow my apps to run under Mac OS. I haven't investigated this much, so I'm not sure what is out there. I know this sounds obscure, but I want to develop a few applications to run on an old powerbook running Mac OS 7. I don't think it is possible to get the old development tools fro...

Linux, Linux, Linux

Linux crapware: typing the name of the app won't launch the app
The app is named Firefox. Here's what happens in Ubuntu 12.04 when you try to start the app by typing 'Firefox' in a terminal: http://bayimg.com/LaOfIaADK The game is named Nexuiz. Here's what happens in Ubuntu 12.04 when you try to start the game by typing 'Nexuiz' in a terminal: http://bayimg.com/lAoFJaADK If you misspell them by using all lower-case, they launch just fine. It's ludicrous. It's indefensible. It's crapware. DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote: > If you misspell them by using all lower-case, they launch just fine. you must...

What tools should I choose to develop app/sys program in Linux OS?
Hello, Everybody, I am a newbie for Linux. I want to develop the application/system programs in Linux Os. And I am using the Red Hat 7.2 Linux.The languages that I will use are ASM ,C and C++. Pls tell me , what tool(or tools) should I choose ? Thanks in advance! George. 2003-06-26 In article <bdf4or$2its$1@mail.cn99.com>, George Zhang wrote: > Hello, Everybody, > > I am a newbie for Linux. I want to develop the application/system programs Hint: Around here, "system" refers to the kernel. If you're doing kernel work, fine. Oth...

Linux: frozen app screws up other apps
"K3b does not work in slax 6.0.2 on my PC. It freezes on startup and other applications do not work correctly then too. Without K3b launched, othter applications work well." http://www.slax.org/forum.php?action=view&parentID=5339&highlight=freezes huh? What kind of slopware is this? On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 00:35:10 -0400, DFS wrote: > "K3b does not work in slax 6.0.2 on my PC. > It freezes on startup and other applications do not work correctly then too. > Without K3b launched, othter applications work well." > http://www.slax.org/forum.php?action=vi...

Mac OS apps on Linux
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to run off the shelf Mac OS X apps, eg. Pages, or any of the iLife stuff, on Linux? Since Mac OS is a BSD, it should be easy, methinks, but what's the exact software needed, and the exact procedure? Since besides the kernel, the programs would also need facilites on the part of X and whatever desktop system like Gnome or KDE, it's not just a question of the kernel itself. So - what's needed, is it possible, and how do I do it? Thanks. begin virus.txt.scr binary-nomad@hotmail.com wrote: > Hello, > Can anyone tell me how to run off the shelf M...

Developing Palm Apps on Linux
I'm using a Fedora Core 3 box and would like to develop a couple of pretty simple palm apps. The books I looked at all seem to be at least 3 years and they probably only cover windows. Can anybody recommend a good site? -- Mark Healey marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com Mark Healey a �crit, le 15/06/2005 07:30 : > I'm using a Fedora Core 3 box and would like to develop a couple of pretty > simple palm apps. The books I looked at all seem to be at least 3 years > and they probably only cover windows. > > Can anybody recommend a good site? Well, any ...

Porting Windows app to Linux: How to access Linux devices?
I have the task of porting a Windows application to Linux. Since the build environment (Borland C++ Builder) is highly windows-centric, Wine is my only option short of a major rewrite. I will have no problems with the regular GUI stuff, however, I need to access special hardware devices (unsupported by Wine) on the Linux system via ioctl and network sockets. My question: How can I find a way "around" Wine, accessing resources on the host running Wine? Are there special include files and service DLLs available in Wine for this? Thanks, Chris On Nov 2, 4:20=A0pm, Chris ...

Transmit Data between Linux app and Win-app/Wine
Hi all! I have a short question concerning wine: Under Mandrake or Suse Linux I'd like to make two applications communicate with each other. The first app is a win32 program running within wine (1.0), from which I'd like to control the second app, which is a native (gcc compiled) Linux program. The reason behind this is that I'd like to set the file permissions like rwx or sgt from wincommander / totalcommander (like midnight commander in Linux), emulated by wine. Totalcommander, which is tailored for dos / windows cannot set all Linux style permissions and so ...

Web resources about - Linux Apps on iPad: QMole Kickstarter Launched - comp.os.linux.development.apps

Kickstarter
Kickstarter is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects.

Kickstarter
Kickstarter is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects.

File:Kickstarter logo.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This image only consists of simple geometric shapes and/or text. It does not meet the threshold of originality needed for copyright protection, ...

Kickstarter - CrunchBase Profile
Every week, tens of thousands of people pledge millions of dollars to projects from the worlds of music, film, art,

RPG Kickstarters
It's tough finding all the Kickstarter projects that an RPG fan might be interested in funding. So we'll find them for you! If you are running ...

doo - reverse kickstarter
Welcome to the first reversed crowdfunding project . We are paying you for backing us! We are looking for your personal documents to train an ...

Digital Photo Frame Instacube Adds Facebook Support After Reaching $500K On Kickstarter
There are a half-million reasons why photos from Facebook are now supported by digital photo frame device Instacube . continued… New Career ...

Kickstarter - Kickstarters Fotos - Facebook
A great day of Kickstarter workshops at XOXO Fest starts at 11:30 AM PST. It’s free and open to the public, so if you’re in Portland, come down!... ...

Etsy, Kickstarter, pages, music, more on this week’s top 20 emerging Facebook apps by MAU
... We Heart It 430,000 +120,000 + 39% 3. Domino’s Artisan Pizzas 2012 520,000 +90,000 + 21% 4. CNET 150,000 +80,000 + 114% 5. Kickstarter ...

Search Twitter - Kickstarter
Sign in Sign up Search Refresh Kickstarter @ kickstarter Best of Kickstarter @ BestofKickstart Best of Kickstarter @ BestKickstarter View more ...