Project Xnod is created

I am happy to announce that project Xnod is created.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/systemnode/

Xnod tries to develop a more uniform language or scaffolding, or kind
of program deployment to reduce efforts for nearly every programming
tasks.

Xnod is currently based on Xarg, and has to be a collabrated project.
So, consider join this project in this initial stage helping ourselves
by sharing your know-how.
0
wij
2/16/2016 5:55:38 AM
comp.os.linux.development.apps 5216 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

os.linux.development.apps
hEy, Please Visit http://www.familypk.com Familypk About Articles, Tutorials, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, Stories, Kids, Woman, Kitchen, Islamic names, Hair style, Fashion, Home decoration, Songs, PTCL, Games, etc..... Please Visit http://www.enttwist.com Enttwist About Articles, Tutorials, Cheat Codes, Hacking News, Games Setup, Greeting Cards, E-Cards, Telephone Directry, Web Directry, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, ...

Developing old Mac OS apps on Linux?
Does anybody know if it is possible to develop apps that run on the old Mac OS (6,7,8,9) using Linux development tools? I know that it is possible to set up a gnu toolchain to cross-compile and link apps for the m68k target. What I'm looking for is a small glue layer (SDK) that I would allow my apps to run under Mac OS. I haven't investigated this much, so I'm not sure what is out there. I know this sounds obscure, but I want to develop a few applications to run on an old powerbook running Mac OS 7. I don't think it is possible to get the old development tools fro...

What tools should I choose to develop app/sys program in Linux OS?
Hello, Everybody, I am a newbie for Linux. I want to develop the application/system programs in Linux Os. And I am using the Red Hat 7.2 Linux.The languages that I will use are ASM ,C and C++. Pls tell me , what tool(or tools) should I choose ? Thanks in advance! George. 2003-06-26 In article <bdf4or$2its$1@mail.cn99.com>, George Zhang wrote: > Hello, Everybody, > > I am a newbie for Linux. I want to develop the application/system programs Hint: Around here, "system" refers to the kernel. If you're doing kernel work, fine. Oth...

If I develop C++ project in Eclipse. How can I create a setup package for windows and linux?
Dear all, If I create a C++ project in Eclipse. Then I want to deploy it to windows. Then how to create a setup package for windows. I have search the internet but I cannot find out the solution. Should I use InstallShied? And can Ant create a setup package, if so, can u suggest me the document about that? Thanks. On 2/17/2012 1:31 AM, hon123456 wrote: > If I create a C++ project in Eclipse. Then I want to > deploy it to windows. Then how to create a setup package for windows. > I have search the internet but I cannot find out the solution. Should > I u...

[News] Linux Wins Because of Applications (Developers, Developers, Developers Come to Linux)
Red Hat growth: A tale of 2,000 applications ,----[ Quote ] | Red Hat's Linux business continues to boom, even when we don't give it the | credit that it deserves. What is the underlying reason for that growth? | | Applications. `---- http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9791171-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad Open Source for Business: Now More Than Ever, Part 1 ,----[ Quote ] | No App Scarcity | | The growth of open source applications in the business workplace, at least to | some degree, is the result of a large inventory of program choices. There is | no s...

[News] [Linux] As Little As 3 Developers Can Create a Linux Superstar
Sabayon's Fabio Erculiani: "Users first and choice makes the tasty dessert among the distro's" ,----[ Quote ] | After a month of absence I visited Distrowatch again, and found | out I definitely missed something. A new Gentoo-based almost | Ubuntu-like* distribution - called Sabayon (an Italian dessert) | Linux - seemed to have appeared almost out of nowhere recently | including a full-blown portal website. This is even more true if | you know Sabayon Linux only has three main developers. | | "Let's give this a spin" I thought, and I was stunned: "How ...

[News] Interviews With GNU/Linux Developers and Linux Browser Developers Too

linux os development job
Hi: We are looking for Linux OS/software developers/engineers. Intended use in thin clients and desktop systems. Please call or sms on mumbai 9820146118 or mail at sealtechnologies@gmail.com Thanks ...

Mac OS apps on Linux
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to run off the shelf Mac OS X apps, eg. Pages, or any of the iLife stuff, on Linux? Since Mac OS is a BSD, it should be easy, methinks, but what's the exact software needed, and the exact procedure? Since besides the kernel, the programs would also need facilites on the part of X and whatever desktop system like Gnome or KDE, it's not just a question of the kernel itself. So - what's needed, is it possible, and how do I do it? Thanks. begin virus.txt.scr binary-nomad@hotmail.com wrote: > Hello, > Can anyone tell me how to run off the shelf M...

linux os development job
Hi: We are looking for Linux OS/software developers/engineers. Intended use in thin clients and desktop systems. Please call or sms on mumbai 9820146118 or mail at sealtechnologies@gmail.com Thanks ...

Developing Palm Apps on Linux
I'm using a Fedora Core 3 box and would like to develop a couple of pretty simple palm apps. The books I looked at all seem to be at least 3 years and they probably only cover windows. Can anybody recommend a good site? -- Mark Healey marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com Mark Healey a �crit, le 15/06/2005 07:30 : > I'm using a Fedora Core 3 box and would like to develop a couple of pretty > simple palm apps. The books I looked at all seem to be at least 3 years > and they probably only cover windows. > > Can anybody recommend a good site? Well, any ...

New Linux OS Developed in Nokia

Some Projects From freeLSD(Linux Support Developments)
http://groups.google.com/group/freeLSD Name: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) Project Website: http://www.alsa-project.org/ Contact: perex@suse.cz Description: Primary goals are create modern sound driver for Linux with new sound API which solves all OSS/Lite trouble and create good libraries for sound applications Name: Berlin Project Website: http://www.berlin-consortium.org/ Contact: graydon@pobox.com Description: Berlin is a windowing system being actively developed by members of the free software community. Its features include a multilingual text rendering system, a set of exte...

Linux Kernel Developer Offers 'Free Linux Driver Development'
"Yes, that's right, the Linux kernel community is offering all companies free Linux driver development. No longer do you have to suffer through all of the different examples in the Linux Device Driver Kit, or pick through the thousands ... <http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=17109> -- ..................... http://www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html ...

Advice needed on developing app for linux
Hi, We have developed a Windows desktop application and are now thinking of doing the same for linux. Our application relies heavily on ActiveX controls in order to display within a single application Flash files, Web pages, videos files and streams, remote deskop control... We have choosen the ActiveX way to be able to provide all the features we needed in our application without having to reinvent the wheel. However, given my little knowledge about development frameworks and developer tools for Linux, i wonder if this would be possible to achieve under Linux. Do you know of a...

Creating Mac OS X app
Hi, This is my first post here, hope this is the right group, and sorry for my broken English. So, let's start. I have created small PyQt application Simple Task Timer (http://code.google.com/p/simpletasktimer/). Also I created windows binary distro with py2exe, and Linux packages (.rpm and .deb). I would like to have Mac OS X .app binary distro but I don't have Mac OS, and I can't install Mac OS as guest on Virtual Box. Now, I'm searching for some volunteers with Mac OS who would like to test application on Mac OS, and (if it's possible) to create .app binary for Simple ...

Any USABLE project-managing apps for Linux?
Hi, This might be an exreme FAQ but google didn't find anything useful so here goes: I'm yet another one looking for a usable ms-project like application for Linux. So far all I found is MrProject, but it segfaults when reloading its own saved data (without giving any information), and all mailinglists about the projects (development, bugreports, users) are apparantly nonexistent (just broken links on their webpage). Looks like I bet on a dead horse here (and spent a few days of work on creating unreadable project files). So, are there any other alternatives I can try? All th...

[News] Linux Ponders Linux-Next for Better Development, OpenSolaris Development Failed
The Usefulness Of Linux-Next ,----[ Quote ] | Andrew Morton noted, "putting arm into linux-next means that Stephen (and | git) handle the merges rather than having me (and not-git) do it. Which helps | me. I expect that linux-next will get a lot more cross-compilation testing | than -mm. Which helps you." Greg KH added, "getting your stuff into | linux-next would provide a public place for others to base off of, making it | easier for them to send patches to you ensuring that they apply properly. | Which in the end, will help others be able to contribute easier, and help ...

OS X or Linux, for Lisp development?
Hello, I intend to do lots of learning at home using cmucl, emacs/slime, many libraries like CL-SQL, CL-PPCRE etc , and hopefully apache/mod_lisp or araneida. My question is, if I use an Apple Mac running OS X 10.3, will using all the above be more difficult than on Linux? Would it be best to try to install Linux on the Mac? (don't know a lot about Macs, how easy is dual-boot OS X/Linux?) Is there a problem on OS X with there being a lack of a decent packaging system? Is it a lot easier to pull in / build external libraries on Linux than OS X? I don't intend to start a fl...

Web resources about - Project Xnod is created - comp.os.linux.development.apps

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

The Australian Rhino Project: one man's remarkable battle against savagery
The murder of a British pilot, Roger Gower, shot down by elephant poachers near the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania on January 28, highlighted ...

Skyrail project scores a skyfail on proper consultation: planners
The plan to elevate rail lines in Melbourne's south-east as a way of removing nine level crossings on the Cranbourne and Pakenham rail lines ...

The Australian Rhino Project: one man's remarkable battle against savagery
The murder of a British pilot, Roger Gower, shot down by elephant poachers near the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania on January 28, highlighted ...

Knowledge Engine: Wikimedia Foundation takes aim at Google with $3.5m search project
Online encyclopedia Wikipedia is preparing to tackle Google's dominance of internet search with a $3.5 million pilot program to build a Knowledge ...

Student Video Project Sparks Campus Lockdown
An Arkansas State University spokesman says students working on a video project sparked a report of armed men near the student union that led ...

Crowdfunding project of the week - Rook drone
We are changing things a bit around here, as you can tell by the title. Our weekly 'Kickstarter project of the week' showcases some of the hottest ...

Google's self-driving car project is on a hiring spree
Filed under: Green , Hirings/Firings/Layoffs , Technology , Autonomous Google appears to be ramping up its autonomous vehicle program by posting ...