QMole Releases Java ECO System for iPhone and iPad

The QMole project just released a Java eco system for Java development on i=
Phone & iPad. This includes the Eclipse Java compiler, a JIT capable VM wit=
h generational garbage collection, Junit4 unit test framework, Apache ANT b=
uild tool plus X11 & Swing capable Classpath implementation, the ANTLR gram=
mar parser and Jasmin Java Assembler - the full Monty for iOS if you like J=
ava. This comes on top of iOS releases of Clojure & Scala.=20

http://goo.gl/yGB39a

http://goo.gl/RSnkqf=20

http://goo.gl/hb44dk

0
Chris
4/16/2015 9:45:08 PM
comp.os.linux.development.apps 5216 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

QMole Releases Java ECO System for iPhone and iPad #3
The QMole project just released a Java eco system for Java development on i= Phone & iPad. This includes the Eclipse Java compiler, a JIT capable VM wit= h generational garbage collection, Junit4 unit test framework, Apache ANT b= uild tool plus X11 & Swing capable Classpath implementation, the ANTLR gram= mar parser and Jasmin Java Assembler - the full Monty for iOS if you like J= ava. This comes on top of iOS releases of Clojure & Scala.=20 http://goo.gl/yGB39a http://goo.gl/RSnkqf=20 http://goo.gl/hb44dk ...

QMole Releases Java ECO System for iPhone and iPad #2
The QMole project just released a Java eco system for Java development on i= Phone & iPad. This includes the Eclipse Java compiler, a JIT capable VM wit= h generational garbage collection, Junit4 unit test framework, Apache ANT b= uild tool plus X11 & Swing capable Classpath implementation, the ANTLR gram= mar parser and Jasmin Java Assembler - the full Monty for iOS if you like J= ava. This comes on top of iOS releases of Clojure & Scala.=20 http://goo.gl/yGB39a http://goo.gl/RSnkqf=20 http://goo.gl/hb44dk ...

Full, Native Java Eco-System on IOS for IPad/IPhone
http://chriskohlhepp.wordpress.com/java-on-iphone-and-ipad/ I am happy to announce that a full Java "eco system" has been ported to IO= S, the operating system powering the popular Iphone and IPad platform. This= includes JIT based compilation, a graphical Swing subsystem and a developm= ent toolchain. The aim of this Java "eco system" is to deploy essentially u= nmodified Java applications on the IPhone and IPad - along with software wr= itten in the many other languages emerging on the Java virtual machine plat= form(JVM), such as Scala & Clojure. The signi...

os.linux.development.apps
hEy, Please Visit http://www.familypk.com Familypk About Articles, Tutorials, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, Stories, Kids, Woman, Kitchen, Islamic names, Hair style, Fashion, Home decoration, Songs, PTCL, Games, etc..... Please Visit http://www.enttwist.com Enttwist About Articles, Tutorials, Cheat Codes, Hacking News, Games Setup, Greeting Cards, E-Cards, Telephone Directry, Web Directry, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, ...

Linux Apps on iPad: QMole Kickstarter Launched
A Linux interoperability system for iOS. Run Linux apps alongside IOS apps = & create apps directly on iPad; no developer account needed.=20 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chriskohlhepp/qmole-a-linux-desktop-sy= stem-for-the-ipad QMole allows iPads to run graphical Linux desktop applications. The technol= ogy enables touch-screen operation of Linux applications without requiring= either their redesign or reimplementation as iOS applications. Linux appli= cations execute locally, alongside native iOS applications, but in a self c= ontained Linux style desktop environment...

[...]

Developing old Mac OS apps on Linux?
Does anybody know if it is possible to develop apps that run on the old Mac OS (6,7,8,9) using Linux development tools? I know that it is possible to set up a gnu toolchain to cross-compile and link apps for the m68k target. What I'm looking for is a small glue layer (SDK) that I would allow my apps to run under Mac OS. I haven't investigated this much, so I'm not sure what is out there. I know this sounds obscure, but I want to develop a few applications to run on an old powerbook running Mac OS 7. I don't think it is possible to get the old development tools fro...

developing java Web Start apps on Linux
I need to develope java Web Start apps on Linux using the jdk 1.4.2 .. the thing is that I can't find javaws to go say, javaws SwingSet2.jar .. What is it I am missing here? .. sh-3.00# java -version java version "1.4.2_12" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_12-b03) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_12-b03, mixed mode) .. sh-3.00# javaws http://java.sun.com/products/javawebstart/apps/swingset2.jnlp sh: javaws: command not found sh-3.00# cd /mnt/hda3/opt/java/jdk.1.4.2.12/demo/jfc/SwingSet2 .. sh-3.00# ls -l total 1364 -r--r--r-- 1 root root ...

Java app displaying animated GIF image, on a Linux System?
Hi, I am trying to see if I can display an animated .gif file on a Java application (that is, I do not want to have to show a series of static images to simulate animateion; I just want to display a file that is of the animated .gif type). I was able run the following code (2 java classes) on a Windows 2000 machine using Java 1.4 and it works fine, but on Redhat linux 7.3 (KDE desktop), I just get a blank panel, without the image, and without error messages. Has anyone been able to successfully do what I am trying to do on a Redhat system (using Java 1.4)? Thank you --- import java.awt...

Web resources about - QMole Releases Java ECO System for iPhone and iPad - comp.os.linux.development.apps

Press Release Rocket - News and Current Events
By Toi Williams on December 24, 2014 Workers at more than 1,400 Walmart stores across the nation are set to see their pay rise next year as ...

Software release life cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The origin of the "alpha/beta" test terminology is IBM. As long ago as the 1950s (and probably earlier), IBM used similar terminology for their ...

Bernie Sanders releases 'America' political ad
Latest campaign ad for Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders uses a popular song by Simon & Garfunkel.

Bernie Sanders releases 'America' political ad
Latest campaign ad for Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders uses a popular song by Simon & Garfunkel.

Samsung Galaxy S7 release date reportedly going to be Friday, March 11th
According to a tweet from renowned smartphone leaker Evan Blass, Samsung is targeting Friday, March 11th as the release date for the Samsung ...

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld releases new diabolical version of Solitaire for iOS
... to find more special coverage of iOS Devices , Apps , and iPad . What do you think? Discuss "Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld releases ...

Amnesty calls for release of Palestinian hunger striker
Amnesty calls for release of Palestinian hunger striker

Samsung Galaxy S7: release day rumors and a possible front panel
... the rumors and leaks continue to flow in a more free fashion. This weekend brought forth two specific topics of interest: a possible release ...

Paris attacks: Islamic State group 'releases video of attackers'
So-called Islamic State releases video apparently showing nine of the suspected Paris gunmen before they carried out the 13 November attack. ...

World’s most accurate Apple analyst drops major info on Apple’s early 2016 releases
The iPhone may be Apple's primary revenue driver, but the Mac over the past few years has remained a steady and perhaps surprising contributor ...