soekris + pebble linux + installing linux-wlan-ng-0.2.0

ne ideas how this could be done? This my general idea of how to do
it.. but its not quite working out.

download copy of kernel.
download pebble
extract to /usr/pebble/
extract to /usr/linux_kernel/

extract linux-wlan-0.2.0
         install extra soure required by linux-wlan
configure linux-wlan-0.2.0; agains /usr/linux_kernel
make install

copy config file from /usr/pebble to /usr/linux_kernel
make oldconfig
make bzImage
make install_module
make install_module INSTALL_MOD_PATH=:/usr/pebble/lib/modules/
copy bzImage to /usr/pebble/boot
copy system.map to /usr/pebble/boot

install to cf disk.

I am probaly missing step that i did; this is just a quick example of
what i did. I can't seem to get prism2_cs module to load when the
soekris board boots up. Let me know what u think.

~JImmie

0
jimi_xyz
2/23/2007 4:50:34 PM
comp.os.linux.embedded 3347 articles. 0 followers. tvnaidu2 (4) is leader. Post Follow