Configure DSL and Linux network

Dear Experts,

I have 2 XP/Linux dual boot machines.

Previously, these machines were connected with a
crossover cable, and they could talk to each other.
But now, there is a DSL modem, and router that
is not configured right.

I have installed DSL on the XP side, and it is working well.
Now, I'm trying to get it to work on Linux.  First and
foremost, I need the two Linux machines to talk to each
other, through the router.  Internet is secondary.

So far, I can't even ping the modem, or router, so
some fundamental configuration is needed.

Hardware:
The IP addresses are what is configured on the XP side.

2 XP/Linux dual boot machines
192.168.2.2 - white
192.168.2.3 - red

(Westell) DSL modem with Verizon
192.168.1.1

Belkin Wireless G router
192.168.2.1
also
192.168.1.47

Linux:  Redhat 3.2
Kernel: 2.4.21-27.0.2.ELorafw1

I want the private network to be called:
testrac.com

The IP addresses need to be static.

--------------------------

Here is some analysis.

[root@red notes]# ping 192.168.1.1
connect: Network is unreachable

[root@red notes]# ping 192.168.1.47
connect: Network is unreachable

Fortunately, the machine can ping itself.

cat /etc/hosts
192.168.2.3     red.testrac.com         red
192.168.2.2     white.testrac.com       white
127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost

route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
192.168.2.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0
eth0
169.254.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.0.0     U     0      0        0
eth0
127.0.0.0       0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U     0      0        0
lo

cat /etc/sysconfig/network
NETWORKING=yes
HOSTNAME=red.testrac.com

ifconfig -a
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:07:E9:3C:E3:24
          inet addr:192.168.2.3  Bcast:192.168.2.255
Mask:255.255.255.0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:189781 (185.3 Kb)  TX bytes:53423 (52.1 Kb)
          Interrupt:10 Base address:0xdf40 Memory:fcffb000-fcffb038

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
          RX bytes:1750236 (1.6 Mb)  TX bytes:1750236 (1.6 Mb)

cat /etc/resolv.conf
search testrac.com

cat /etc/dhcpd.conf
cat: /etc/dhcpd.conf: No such file or directory

route add default gw 192.168.1.1

SIOCADDRT: Network is unreachable

--------------------------

I've been looking for a good how-to on the web, but
can't find anything concise.  If you know of some
good concise web pages, please refer me to them.

Or, if you know what I need to do, please let
me know.

Thanks!

comp.os.linux.hardware 9621 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 16 Jun 2005 19:32:04 -0700, linuxquestion@yahoo.com wrote:

> cat /etc/hosts
> # Do not remove the following line, or various programs
> # that require network functionality will fail.
> 192.168.2.3     red.testrac.com         red
> 192.168.2.2     white.testrac.com       white
> 127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost

looks ok

> route -n
> Kernel IP routing table
> Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
> Iface
> 192.168.2.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0
> eth0
> 169.254.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.0.0     U     0      0        0
> eth0
> 127.0.0.0       0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U     0      0        0
> lo

No gateway set here, that is bad.  See the G in my example.
$ route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
192.168.2.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     10     0        0 eth0
0.0.0.0         192.168.2.1     0.0.0.0         UG    10     0        0 eth0

> cat /etc/sysconfig/network
> NETWORKING=yes
> HOSTNAME=red.testrac.com

I set GATEWAY and GATEWAYDEV in my Mandrake linux.  No idea what you
need since you failed to provide which linux distro you are running.

> ifconfig -a
> eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:07:E9:3C:E3:24
>           inet addr:192.168.2.3  Bcast:192.168.2.255

Hey, link is up, that is good.

> cat /etc/resolv.conf
> search testrac.com

That is sad, you need at lease one nameserver line with an ip address.
Example:
$  cat /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 63.240.276.198
nameserver 204.127.99.8

> cat /etc/dhcpd.conf
> cat: /etc/dhcpd.conf: No such file or directory

do not need one if static values are used because you are behind a router.

> route add default gw 192.168.1.1

Hmmm, I would use a straigh throug cable between dsl router and pc
to get everything running, then I would hook in the wireless.

0
BitTwister2 (1376)
6/17/2005 2:47:02 AM
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:32:04 -0700, linuxquestion wrote:

> [...]
>           Interrupt:10 Base address:0xdf40 Memory:fcffb000-fcffb038
>
> lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
>           inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
>           UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
>           RX packets:16505 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
>           TX packets:16505 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
>           collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
>           RX bytes:1750236 (1.6 Mb)  TX bytes:1750236 (1.6 Mb)
>

> cat /etc/resolv.conf
> search testrac.com
>
> cat /etc/dhcpd.conf
> cat: /etc/dhcpd.conf: No such file or directory
>

> route add default gw 192.168.1.1
>
> SIOCADDRT: Network is unreachable
>

> --------------------------
>

> I've been looking for a good how-to on the web, but
> can't find anything concise.  If you know of some
> good concise web pages, please refer me to them.
>
> Or, if you know what I need to do, please let

I get the feeling this has a lot to do with the setup of your network.
Windows is probably resolving the addresses magically, but Linux will
whinge and complain about strange network setups.

Firstly, I'd recommend lining up your Wireless and fixed network
addresses. Unless you have 500 machines (you did say 2!), then you'll only
need the one subnet. I'll advise with just the 192.168.1.x range.

192.168.1.1 -> modem
192.168.1.255 -> wireless gateway (responding to DHCP requests)
192.168.1.2 -> red
192.168.1.3 -> white

Alternatively, with the 192.168.2.x subnet:
192.168.2.1 -> modem
192.168.2.254 -> wireless gateway (responding to DHCP requests)
192.168.2.2 -> red
192.168.2.3 -> white

In windows, this is simple enough to configure. You need to hack out
something like /etc/network/interfaces in Linux, but to test it's
functionality, do the following manual.

Example for RED
ifconfig eth0 down
ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.2
route addd default gw 192.168.1.1

....then make some ping attempts. Interestingly, if you MUST have
everything on the 192.168.2 subnet, then that's also possible - just make
subsitutions as above. You can't add 192.168.1.1 as the default gateway at
the moment, as Linux is probably having issues with you connected to the
2.x network, and the gateway existing on 1.x. Maybe, maybe not, though.

Here is my network configuration file, but is for Debian. RedHat 3 might
be different.

tmccoy@hackbox:~$ cat /etc/network/interfaces
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)

# The loopback interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The first network card - this entry was created during the Debian installation
# (network, broadcast and gateway are optional)
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.1.2
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        network 192.168.1.0
        broadcast 192.168.1.255
        gateway 192.168.1.1

Simplify the network topology and work upwards. You'll also find that a
solid network config will be less likely to strangely die (as I've seen
many times before).

Note that all of this assumes your modem is doing NAT - the wirless router
should really only be doing wireless work.

Cheers

Tim

--
"Linux... because rebooting is for adding new hardware!"

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~tmccoy
MSN: timsy_01@hotmail.com
ICQ: 160341067

0
tmccoy (78)
6/17/2005 6:12:19 AM
> 192.168.1.255 -> wireless gateway (responding to DHCP requests)

The above should be 192.168.1.254

....oops :D

Tim

--
"Linux... because rebooting is for adding new hardware!"

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~tmccoy
MSN: timsy_01@hotmail.com
ICQ: 160341067

0
tmccoy (78)
6/17/2005 6:13:30 AM
linuxquestion@yahoo.com wrote in news:1118975524.162199.71560
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> I have 2 XP/Linux dual boot machines.
>
> Previously, these machines were connected with a
> crossover cable, and they could talk to each other.
> But now, there is a DSL modem, and router that
> is not configured right.
>
> I have installed DSL on the XP side, and it is working well.
> Now, I'm trying to get it to work on Linux.  First and
> foremost, I need the two Linux machines to talk to each
> other, through the router.  Internet is secondary.

Pretty complicated. With a Westell modem/router, you could plug the modem
ethernet cable into a hub (Can use switches instead of a hus, switches
are more expensive.), then plug each computer into the hub with an
ethernet cable. You can plug a wireless access point into the hub and
even more hubs into the hub. The modem will give out IP addresses and set
the linux machines to use DHCP and the windows machine to automatic TCP
config. Give each machine a name and you should be all set. Install samba
to share stuff from linux to Windows, use the same workgroup on all
machines, and this will work and is not that hard to do.

Yes there are further details but if you don't think you like this idea,
then no point on going on further. This would be the simplest way to do
it though. If you want more details then tell what distro you are using
on the linux machines and "what kind of talking" that you need between
the machines. Are you sharing drives and printers? Do you want to use one
of the linux talk programs? Will you be running any servers like web,
ftp, or games?

Webmin is a most excellent linux tool to configure everything linux, from
hardware and networking to all system processes and samba sharing. You
use webmin from your browser to config the linux machines, can sit at
your XP machine and use your browser and webmin to configure and
administer your linux machines right from one browser. Pretty cool.
http://www.webmin.com

Those external Ethernet Westell modem/routers kick butt, I use one at
work for 10 machines all over the place and they all have blazing
Internet and can share between them all. Using them for all small
LAN/Internet stuff now and they are a dream come true. They are easy to
setup and configure with the web interface. I setup all my friends and
family this way because they work, stay connected to the Internet all the
time if you want, and are powerful if you want to IP forward or port
forward, use various services, etc.

I have a small LAN with a Westell Wirespeed 2100 modem/router and have 1
Fedora Core 3 machine and two Windows XP Pro machines fed from it. No
problems at all, this setup rocks.

--
~Ohmster
"Read Ohmster" in subject, bypass spam filter.

I have Linux! I have Linux!

Why linux is linux

My Linux is not your Linux

migrating linux to linux, different hardware
hi all. We're planning to migrate several linux servers, with applications installed (like oracle, etc.) , onto another newer hardware, which I am to install linux (preferably an updated distro version) as well. I'm a bit of newbie, but what I imagine is that instead of installing on the new machines from scratch -- OS plus apps plus accompanying data -- which would take too much time, can I install an updated version of linux distro first, and then after that, just copy all the directories in the original box that are not dependent on the OS (such as /var, /home, /etc, /usr, ...)? W...

No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size being = too small on my 19 inch monitor. As Moi was saying... I tried two more additional downloads of elementary OS Linux. Both of them= likewise failed. While they could have been discriminating against Moi for his ZERO contribu= tion, I will be damned if I am going to PAY GOOD money for something when t= here is no guarantee that the stupid DOWNLOAD wont fail, JUST TO FIND OUT t= hat it WONT work at all on my computer hardware, let alone whether OR NOT i= t will actually do what is being claimed. Moi has NEVER experienced a download problem with Linux Mint. From what I have seen, elementary OS Linux is a scam, much like those Windo= ws come ons that claim that they can fix your computer problems merely by m= ucking with the Windows Registry. The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam that i= t is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where are the Linu= x police? On 7/8/2015 8:22 AM, John Gohde wrote: > No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size > being too small on my 19 inch monitor. I blame it on your small cerebrum. > The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam > that it is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux? Yeah, where > are the Linux police? The Linux police are outside your door right now. I'm not kidding. Look out...

[News] More Embedded Linux and Linux-adjunct Hardware

[News] [Linux] More Focus on Linux Hardware Support
64-Bit Linux Spotlighted at Gelato ICE: Itanium Conference & Expo ,----[ Quote ] | Attendee favorites included keynotes on Linux kernel development for | Itanium architecture by the Linux 2.6 kernel maintainer, Andrew | Morton, and the Itanium processor vision and roadmap by Intel's | James Fister. `---- http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070523006049&newsLang=en More Fun With Printing ,----[ Quote ] | Overall, if you choose your printers carefully, printing on | Linux is powerhouse, and getting better all the time. `---- ...

Any Documentaion about How Linux Networking IP stack looklike between Linux PC (single NIC card) and Router with multiple Network interfaces (LAN and WAN)?
Any Documenttaion about How Linux IP Networking stack looklike bwteen Linux PC (single NIC card) and Router with multiple Network interfaces running on Linux (LAN and WAN)?. appreciated for links or some documentation. Thanks. ...

Linux Hardware Compatibility Lists & Linux Drivers
http://www.linux-drivers.org/ ...

[News] [Linux] Linux the Platform of Choice for Network Processor
Dual-core network processors sample with Linux ,----[ Quote ] | The OpenWRT BSP includes the open U-Boot bootloader, a Linux | 2.6-series kernel, filesystem, drivers, web-based configuration system, | make files, and a VoIP-enabled PBX application. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS3501901164.html Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> espoused: > Dual-core network processors sample with Linux > > ,----[ Quote ] >| The OpenWRT BSP includes the open U-Boot bootloader, a Linux >| 2.6-series kernel, filesystem, drivers, web-based configuration system, >...

Linux, linux, you mutter...
Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. That's what you advocates are. Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg -- Kent East Hill for Bush '04 Death to Kent West Hillians !!! DEATH TO KENT WEST HILL wrote: > > Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. > > That's what you advocates are. > > Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. > > LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: > > http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg > What is sh...

[News] Linux, Linux, Linux at Acer (Phones and Tablets)

Free Download Ebook for linux networking guide | http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html
i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download it for free http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html Tony Andreas wrote: > i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download > it for free > http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html i have problems resolving the domain name of this link: http://www.mybook.000webhost.info/Linux%20Network%20Admin%20Guide.pdf goarilla <"kevin DOT paulus AT skynet DOT be"> wrote: > Tony Andreas wrote: >> i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download >> it for free >> http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html > > i have problems resolving the domain name of this link: > http://www.mybook.000webhost.info/Linux%20Network%20Admin%20Guide.pdf What link is that? i.e. which one on the Home Page? There are over 30 of them. mybook.000webhost.info resolves to 64.235.54.104 The link you gave opens KPDF for me - I didn't look at its contents. Doug. Doug Laidlaw wrote: > goarilla <"kevin DOT paulus AT skynet DOT be"> wrote: > >> Tony Andreas wrote: >>> i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download >>> it for free >>> http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html >> i have problems resolving the domain name of this link: >>...

[News] [Linux] Linux Has Advantage in the Mobile OS World
How Linux morphed from a server to a mobile OS ,----[ Quote ] | When evaluating Linux as a possible OS candidate, it is important to | remember that the Linux "model" for mobile devices is horizontal. That | is, Linux is not presented as a vertically integrated top to bottom | solution for a mobile device supplied by one vendor. | | It's a sharp contrast to the other OS suppliers such as Microsoft | with Windows Mobile, Symbian and PalmSource. These suppliers | support a highly integrated software stack, incorporating not | only an OS but also extensive middleware and application layer | pieces. Arguably the price for such integration is lack of | flexibility and loss of control. `---- http://www.wirelessnetdesignline.com/howto/broadband/199600344;jsessionid=N1IAB5VKZRD0QQSNDLRCKH0CJUNN2JVN http://tinyurl.com/2c3z7z Microsoft taps mobiles for developing world ,----[ Quote ] | Microsoft is facing fierce competition from Linux, however, most | notably the One Laptop per Child project to ship low cost | notebooks to schools in developing nations. | | Linux vendor Red Hat unveiled a Global Desktop last week | targeting computers at small and medium sized businesses as | well as governments in third world nations. `---- http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2189936/microsoft-taps-mobile-tech Related: 70 percent of smartphones use Symbian ,----[ Quote ] | At 3GSM it became clear that 70 percent of all smartphones use Symbian. | | Linux accounts for 16.9 perc...

ROX Linux and ROX on OS X and arm linux
Hi I've just just done some searches on Google for ROX linux, and ROX on other platforms. I've not managed to find anything. Is ROX available for OS X? Is ROX available for Acorn\Iyonix Arm linux? Did ROX Linux ever come to anything? I was a member of the mailing list a while ago, it started off interesting and then seemed to go off on a tangent then it all went quiet. It seemed like an excellent idea, a linux distro structured like RISC OS. It would have been an ideal compliment to a RISC OS system, same UI but different set of applications (probably not quite so consistent as we are used to though). It could also have been a life boat if RISC OS were ever to grind to a halt. Presumably some sorts of common apps (python perhaps) would have been possible and if RISCOSE or similar were to be developed too, the possibilities would be even greater. Do others consider it would have been desirable? -- Jess Iyonix contact http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net Hotmail is my spam trap - don't email valid - mailto:nospam@jess.itworkshop-nexus.net In message <729a59544e.jess@itworkshop.invalid> Jess <phantasm_39@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I've just just done some searches on Google for ROX linux, and ROX on > other platforms. > These starting points might help. http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&q=ROX filer desktop http://rox.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/ http://rox.sourceforg...

The non-Linux Linux
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hurd http://www.archhurd.org/ The Hurd aims to surpass the Unix kernel in functionality, security, and stability, while remaining largely compatible with it. Can this compete with the now Google-backed Linux kernel? taka0038@gmail.com wrote: > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hurd > > http://www.archhurd.org/ > > The Hurd aims to surpass the Unix kernel in functionality, security, and > stability, while remaining largely compatible with it. > > Can this compete with the now Google-backed Linux kernel? Yes. In a...

Windows 7 vs. Linux: Hardware Acceleration. Linux Fails Again......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_20ESjixs Linux doesn't seem to be doing too well..... Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa! -- flatfish+++ Please visit our hall of Linux idiots. http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ Watching Linux Fail: http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/ Linux's dismal desktop market share: http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/05/12/the-top-20-strongholds-for-desktop-linux/ Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead "By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory." http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html ...

[News] [Linux] More Speculations About a Google OS Based on GNU/Linux
Google admits that it is going after Microsoft Office... Is Windows next? ,----[ Quote ] | So that brings us to the obvious question: What about the operating | system? There have been rumors for years about a Google PC and/or | Google OS that was based on Linux and aimed at providing a simple, | intuitive desktop for the masses. Naturally, that Google PC would | primarily be an Internet terminal that features Google's online | applications. `---- http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=465 Still getting slapped for spyware (Dell) and news aggregators... Google stands firm behind News search site ,----[ Quote ] | All along, Google has defended News saying that it is protected by | the fair use principle -- because it only reproduces headlines, text | snippets and thumbnail images -- and that it provides great benefit | to media Web sites by sending them readers. `---- http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;535941450;fp;;fpid;;pf;1 ...

[News] [Linux] Company Offers Specialised Linux Networking Stack
Linux networking stack scales to 64 virtual MIPS64 cores ,----[ Quote ] | 6WindGate says its commercial Linux networking stack supports | a Continuous Computing (CCPU) ATCA board powered by 16 | MIPS64-compatible cores. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2103965321.html Related: Development Kit Simplifies Design of Linux Based Device Networking Products ,----[ Quote ] | Oxford Semiconductor has introduced a software development kit for | its OXETHU954 network connectivity controller chip aiming to | dramatically simplify the design of Linux based device | networking products. `----...

[News] [Linux] Linux Foundation and MontaVista Organise Linux Conferences
Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit ,----[ Quote ] | The first Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit takes place mid | June, featuring the fourth Desktop Architects Meeting, an LSB | face to face meeting and various council meetings. `---- http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/06/02/linux-foundation-collaboration-summit/ MontaVista Vision 2007 Embedded Linux Developers Conference... ,----[ Quote ] | Hosted by MontaVista, and including platinum sponsors | Freescale Semiconductor, IBM, Intel, and Texas Instruments, | the Vision 2007 event is expected to bring the latest tips, | technique...

ssh over php from w2k to linux hangs (linux to linux ok)
Hello, I am trying to make some bash-scripts, that are to be executed on remote linux-boxes available to some Windows users over a php-interface. To require no interaction from the part of the windows users, I installed cygwin, generated rsa-keys and copied the public key on the server. I also changed the user, running the apache service appropriately and I added cygwin/bin to this users path. So, executing "ssh user@server something" worked using the cygwin-bash or the windows CLI. However, if I execute a php-script containing a "system" or "proc_open" with this command, it never returns. The same php-script *does* work on linux! Any clues? Greetings Neven ...

Web resources about - Configure DSL and Linux network - comp.os.linux.hardware

configure script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Configure script is an executable script designed to aid in developing a program to be run on a wide number of different computers. It matches ...

CloudNex correctly configures NetSuite for retailer
IT consultant and NetSuite solution provider, CloudNex has implemented a NetSuite configuration for local fashion designer and retailer, Briggins. ...

Configure Custom Brightness Levels For When Your iPhone Is Plugged In With This Jailbreak Tweak
It’s already possible to configure a custom brightness level for iDevices when un plugged, but now a new jailbreak tweak (called “BrightnessPlug”) ...

Configure - Apple
With top-of-the-line Intel processors, HD graphics, and ultrafast Thunderbolt ports, MacBook Pro does more than ever. Faster than ever.

Xcode Continuous Integration Guide: Install OS X Server and Configure Xcode Server
Provides guidelines and examples for using Xcode continuous integration features. To run Xcode Server, you must first install and configure OS ...

Apple TV to get automatic "touch to configure" setup via Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 7
Apple appears to be using a novel device setup method to ease initial configuration of Apple TV under iOS 7, using an NFC-like touch without ...

Model brain with 2.5 million neurons configures itself to solve problems
Chris Eliasmith, et. al Over the last few years, the meteoric rise of computing power has allowed us to build ever-larger collections of model ...

How the Autoblog staff would configure the 2017 Acura NSX
Filed under: Design/Style , Acura , Car Buying , Coupe , Performance , Supercars See how Autoblog's staff would configure the 2017 Acura NSX, ...

Customize and configure your PC with Windows Tweaker 5.0
Windows is a highly configurable operating system, with hundreds of settings and options available. But taking full advantage of this can be ...