USB 2.0 Audio interface for XLR microphone inputs

So I've been looking for a USB interface to input audio from a high
quality XLR microphone.  I'd like 24 bit, and 96 kHz sampling rates
minimum.  And stereo recording abilities.  This seems to rule out all usb
1.1 only devices.

There seems to be many along the lines of what I'm looking for in
firewire only devices.  But I don't have any firewire ports on my laptop
or desktop.  I'd like a usb 2.0 option.  But they seem rare, and those
that do exist seem poorly supported in linux if at all.  Suggestions?

The Tascam 144 or a USB 2.0 version of a Lexicon Omega seems good.  But
still lacking.  A few other manufacturers caught my eye, but most of them
don't have anything listed under the alsa soundcard matrix.  So what are
my options to do good quality multitrack stereo recording on my laptop
with XLR3 microphones.

At the moment I'm using ardour2 and audacity to record with.  This
doesn't work well with my builtin soundcard as a) it doesn't do stereo
input, and b) the headphone output bleeds into the mic input, even though
the mic shouldn't be picking up much if anything from the headphones.

alsa-project.org
freebob.sourceforge.net
linuxaudio.org
0
wwwShadow7 (310)
8/20/2007 5:09:58 PM
comp.os.linux.hardware 9621 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Shadow_7 wrote:
> So I've been looking for a USB interface to input audio from a high
> quality XLR microphone.  I'd like 24 bit, and 96 kHz sampling rates
> minimum.  And stereo recording abilities.

Have a look at the Edirol UA-25.

> This seems to rule out all usb 1.1 only devices.

USB 1.1 (that is, "full speed") devices can support 24-bit stereo at
96 kHz, but there isn't enough bandwidth for full duplex (i.e., playback
and recording at the same time).

> There seems to be many along the lines of what I'm looking for in
> firewire only devices.  But I don't have any firewire ports on my laptop
> or desktop.  I'd like a usb 2.0 option.  But they seem rare, and those
> that do exist seem poorly supported in linux if at all.

There are no supported USB 2.0 (that is, "high speed") devices except
the SB Audigy 2 NX (where digital output/input does not work).

HTH
Clemens
0
clemens (150)
8/21/2007 7:55:33 AM
> There are no supported USB 2.0 (that is, "high speed") devices except
> the SB Audigy 2 NX (where digital output/input does not work).

So it seems that I'm finding out.  There are some great usb 2.0 recording
devices out there.  It's just a shame they have no linux drivers.  At the
moment I'm leaning towards firewire, since there are drivers.  Although
that means I have to buy a firewire interface in addition to firewire
devices and XLR3 microphones.  Unless I can find some RME devices, as
they appear to be well supported in linux.
0
wwwShadow7 (310)
8/23/2007 3:07:46 AM
On 20 Aug, 18:09, Shadow_7 <wwwShad...@yaNOhoo.comNULL> wrote:
> So I've been looking for a USB interface to input audio from a high
> quality XLR microphone.  I'd like 24 bit, and 96 kHz sampling rates
> minimum.  And stereo recording abilities.  This seems to rule out all usb
> 1.1 only devices.

I am curious about this thing:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/podcast-studio-usb/index.html
it works on windows and mac, and there is an audacity icon on the
maker's web site .  Not entirely clear what the computer interface is,
or if it could be made to work with Linux.

0
robertharvey (286)
8/23/2007 2:09:18 PM
robertharvey@my-deja.com wrote:
> I am curious about this thing:
> http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/podcast-studio-usb/index.html
> it works on windows and mac, and there is an audacity icon on the
> maker's web site .  Not entirely clear what the computer interface is,

Behringer UCA202

> or if it could be made to work with Linux.

Yes.  When a USB audio device does not require any driver installation
because it works with the built-in drivers of Windows or OS X, it will
also work with Linux.

HTH
Clemens
0
clemens (150)
8/23/2007 2:41:28 PM
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 03:07:46 -0000, Shadow_7 wrote:

> > There are no supported USB 2.0 (that is, "high speed") devices except
> > the SB Audigy 2 NX (where digital output/input does not work).
>
> So it seems that I'm finding out.  There are some great usb 2.0 recording
> devices out there.  It's just a shame they have no linux drivers.  At the
> moment I'm leaning towards firewire, since there are drivers.  Although
> that means I have to buy a firewire interface in addition to firewire
> devices and XLR3 microphones.  Unless I can find some RME devices, as
> they appear to be well supported in linux.

Make sure to check other sources before buying anything, though. Alsa's
HDSP driver doesn't support current firmware for HDSP9632 cards, for
instance, but you won't find any mention of this on the Alsa project
page (you can flash it to an older firmware version, but only on Windows
or Mac).

Andreas
--
Dr. Andreas Dehmel                           Ceterum censeo
FLIPME(ed.enilno-t@nouqraz)                  Microsoft esse delendam
On 23 Aug, 15:41, Clemens Ladisch <clem...@ladisch.de> wrote:
..=2E...
> >http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/podcast-studio-usb/index.html
..=2E.....
> Behringer UCA202
Ah.  16 bit, 48KHz, usb 1.1 then.

> > or if it could be made to work with Linux.
> Yes.

I might just be spending some money, then.  I used to do sound and
lighting in the theatre, and made a lot of dummy-head recordings when
they were popular in the early years of the 70s.  It would be nice to
do some of that again.

OK, it's not up to the OP's requirements.  But it might amuse me for
a bit.

Shadow: I am surprised you don't have firewire on your flaptop.  All
of mine have had the tiny 4-pin connector.  I just put a 4-port
firewire port in my desktop for under =A310.

0
robertharvey (286)
8/23/2007 8:52:53 PM
> Shadow: I am surprised you don't have firewire on your flaptop.  All of
> mine have had the tiny 4-pin connector.  I just put a 4-port firewire
> port in my desktop for under 10.

My old laptop had one, but it didn't seem supported at that time (2002).
Most of my current hardware is WalMart hand me downs.  This particular
laptop was less than $400, with the extended warranty.  But it is almost
10x's better than any computer I've had in the workplace.  (as a computer
programmer).  It has no firewire ports, it has onboard wireless, but no
firewire.

I have several desktops, and one of them might have a firewire port.  But
most of them do not.  The newest two, less than a year old do not.  At
the moment I'm looking for a portable-ish solution.  While still being
capable of studio quality recordings.  And 16 bit 44.1kHz isn't quite up
to par, even though it is the specs of current audio CDs.
0
wwwShadow7 (310)
8/23/2007 10:06:24 PM
Shadow_7 <wwwShadow7@yaNOhoo.comNULL> wrote:
> > There are no supported USB 2.0 (that is, "high speed") devices except
> > the SB Audigy 2 NX (where digital output/input does not work).
>
> So it seems that I'm finding out.  There are some great usb 2.0 recording
> devices out there.  It's just a shame they have no linux drivers.

There's been a discussion recently on the Linux Audio Users mailing list
about exactly one of those USB microphones and how well it does work on
Linux.  I guess folks are using it.  Check the list for details.

G'luck...

Show Windows & Gates to the exit door.
nobody6759 (355)
> about exactly one of those USB microphones and how well it does work on
> Linux.  I guess folks are using it.  Check the list for details.

I've thought about using a usb mic.  Which seems supported by usb-audio
and alsa.  Although nothing really definitive there either.

I'm looking for a generic XLR3 interface so I can use "any" microphone
for audio input.  As I'm ultimately gonna want to use a high quality
ribbon microphone.  Which doesn't come in a usb mic configuration.  At
least not yet.

There are XLR to 1/8" adapters of sorts, but those don't have any pre-amp
for the most part.  And my laptops 1/8" adapter doesn't do stereo, and is
subject to pops and such since it's not that durable of an interface.  A
USB interface makes sense as it is durable and common.  So I'm likely to
get years if not decades of use from it.  Where firewire seems more
proprietary apple stuff that may or may not work in my computer/OS of
choice.

I prefer NOT to use Windows as it suffers from altheimers.  If a wireless
connection drops below a certian level, it forgets about even having an
interface.  A symptom easily overcome by using linux.  And there's other
windows performance issues as windows runs so many things by default.
And disabling/stopping most of the junk that you're not actually using
can be difficult at best.  Like automatic updates that can hog several
days of dialup bandwidth.  (even though you might have "other" plans for
those days).  Not that updates aren't important, but I'd rather allocate
my bandwidth as I see fit, not as my OS of choice may choose.  Especially
when I have a limited amount of bandwidth.
0
wwwShadow7 (310)

Red Hot Linux v9.0 [2 DVDs]. Red Hot Linux v9.0 [3 CDs]. Redhat Enterprise Linux ES v3.0 REPACK [4 CDs]. Mandrake Linux 9.2 [3 CDs]
Red Hot Linux v9.0 [2 DVDs]. Red Hot Linux v9.0 [3 CDs]. Redhat Enterprise Linux ES v3.0 REPACK [4 CDs]. Mandrake Linux 9.2 [3 CDs] - new ! If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, On 29 Nov 2003 04:26:12 -0800, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr (TEL) wrote: > Red Hot Linux v9.0 [2 DVDs]. Red Hot .... what??? is 'Red Hot' [sic] a new distro? .. -- /// Michael J. Tobler: motorcyclist, surfer, skydiver, \\\ \\\ and author: "...

[...]

Something like FT245BM for USB 2.0 ? Parallel -> USB with real USB 2.0 bandwidth ?
Hello, is there a chip, in functionality like a FT245BM for USB 2.0 ? I found on websites mentioning the FT245BM compatible for USB 2.0, but i think they don't use USB 2.0, because transfer rate is "only" 1 MByte/s, which looks like high speed USB. Is there a faster parallel USB chip, which achieves more than 1 MByte / s ? I think with USB 2.0 there must be at least a factor of 10 to this speed ? Regards, Martin "Martin Maurer" <capiman@clibb.de> wrote in news:c26q04$kkf$04$1@news.t-online.com: > Hello, > > is there a chip, in functionality like a FT245BM for USB 2.0 ? > I found on websites mentioning the FT245BM compatible for USB 2.0, > but i think they don't use USB 2.0, because transfer rate is "only" 1 > MByte/s, which looks like high speed USB. > > Is there a faster parallel USB chip, which achieves more than 1 MByte > / s ? I think with USB 2.0 there must be at least a factor of 10 to > this speed ? > > Regards, > > Martin > > > The FT245BM is a USB 2.0 device that can operate at 12 Mb/s (USB full speed). Cypress has a high speed part that is functionally similar called the SX2. Evidently, they have some drivers that are similar to the DLL that FTDI distributes. I am looking into this part for a project, but I don't know very many details yet. - Al Clark Danville Signal Processing, Inc. ---------------------------------------------...

Oracle server 9.2.0.1.0, Client 9.2.0.4.0, Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1
Hi Everybody, My Database server is running on Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1, And my Oracle version is 9.2.0.1.0. My Client mechine also Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1 , Oracle client version is 9.2.0.4.0. I am running a web application. Our application is in Magic edeveloper. I connect to Oracle using oracle gateway to my application. My Problem is my application is is becoming slow. I am not able to trace where the problem is. Before our application was running fine. recently i upgraded Oracle client version to 9.2.0.4.0. My Oracle client & server versions are different. I am getting error on my client mechine, it showing all memory address on the screen and the part of error is, arg register addr=83498cc .... Dump of memory from 0x83988c to 0x83499cc .... -- End of Call stack trace -- I am not able to trace where the problem is.Any insight please... Thanks, Ssreddy. ...

Linux+OS/2 integration options in eCS 2.0?
I'm planning to replace my existing OS/2 machine with something less archaic, and I intend to install both eCS 2.0 and SuSE Linux on it. I would like to have a display showing applications on both concurrently and to use a single LAN adapter to provide Internet access for both concurrently. Does anybody have experience running eCS under a VMM manager like xen? Which packages include a virtual TCP/IP bridge? Is it reasonable to use X for desktop integration? If not, are there other options? -- Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action. I reserve the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail. Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. Do not reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:27:55 -0500, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote: > I'm planning to replace my existing OS/2 machine with something less > archaic, and I intend to install both eCS 2.0 and SuSE Linux on it. I > would like to have a display showing applications on both concurrently > and to use a single LAN adapter to provide Internet access for both > concurrently. Does anybody have experience running eCS under a VMM > manager like xen? Which packages include a virtual TCP/IP bridge? Is it > reasonable to use X for desktop integration? If not, are there other > options? > How about installing a real Linux OS, not one bought out by Moron$oft! ...

ADC unit with 2 input channels, 12 bit, 10MHz conversion rate, 4Ksamples FIFO, USB (or PCI on PC104+ form) interface, Linux, QNX driver
I'm looking Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) board with 2 Input channels 12 bit resolution 10 Mega saples/second conversion rate 4 K samples buffer USB interface (or PCI on PC104+ form) Linux and QNX (and Windows) SW drivers Does anybody recomment any board with above characteristics? Thx ...

Migration of OS/2 1.30 to OS/2 2.0 or newer
Hi all, what is the chance to upgrade an OS/2 1.30-system with LAN manager (ethernet with plain NetBIOS), a C-written frontend and a Sybase-SQL-server 1.1 to a newer OS/2-version? The system is installed on a FAT-drive, print-jobs are created by the C-frontend for LaserJet-printers and send directly to the LPT-port or a shared LPT-port on a print-server and several OS/2 1.3-clients access the database also via the C-frontend. I would perfer using WarpServer 4 based on Warp 3, or even just Warp 3 Connect/Warp 4 (without LVM, JFS etc., so WSeB, ACP, MCP or eCS are not an option) the whole infrastructure may not be needed anymore because only one person still works with the system! What could be show-stoppers to care about? Thanks a lot for any answer! -- To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" ! Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen ! Chau y hasta luego, Thorolf Thorolf Godawa wrote: > Hi all, > > what is the chance to upgrade an OS/2 1.30-system with LAN manager > (ethernet with plain NetBIOS), a C-written frontend and a > Sybase-SQL-server 1.1 to a newer OS/2-version? > > The system is installed on a FAT-drive, print-jobs are created by the > C-frontend for LaserJet-printers and send directly to the LPT-port or a > shared LPT-port on a print-server and several OS/2 1.3-clients access > the database also via the C-frontend. > > I would perfer using WarpServer ...

audio with win-os/2 but not os/2???
anybody know why the audio with my ess card ain't working with os/2 but does with win-os/2? -- Thanks, That Guy ---- http://gandalf.home.digital.net/trollfaq.html <-- readit new folk who people noooobies ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/ <-- faq shmec-a-q get the origanal group faq here That Guy wrote: > anybody know why the audio with my ess card ain't working with os/2 > but does with win-os/2? > I know this will sound ridiculous...but the system volume is turned up to a level that will be audible, right?? On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:46:...

I have normalized my data between 0-2 as one of my input features has values between 0-2. so what activation function should i use to get output in range 0-2? Any suggestions?
I have input feature that can have 0,1 or 2 values. That is why i normalize= d all other data in range 0-2. Now should it is necessary to apply activati= on function on output neuron? if it is, then what activation function i sho= uld apply or how to apply to get output between range 0-2? On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 04:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Aamir Nawaz <engr.aamir09@gmail.com> wrote: >I have input feature that can have 0,1 or 2 values. That is why i normalized all other data in range 0-2. Now should it is necessary to apply activation function on output neuron? if it is, then what activa...

OS/2 Lan Server V3.0 for sale with OS/2 2.1
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=4289490&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=120067699646&lk=URL ...

[ANN] gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2, gettext_rails-2.0.2
Hi, Ruby-GetText-Package-2.0.2 and the families (gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2 and gettext_rails-2.0.2) are now available. Ruby-GetText-Package is the library/tools for message localization. * gettext - Message localization libraries and tools for all kind of apps/libs. * gettext_activerecord - ActiveRecord Localization * gettext_rails - Rails support with gettext. Changes ------- == gettext-2.0.2 * Support ruby-1.9.1 style format string such as %<foo>d. * Apply new Locale.set_app_language_tags and Locale.candidates. [Suggested by Vladimir Dobriakov] * Enhance...

update Oracle from 10.2.0.2.0 to 10.2.0.2.0
Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 bit. Thank you very much. "keekee" <moongeegee@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: f3b21ed0-12fd-4812-b9da-60cf59d508b9@i9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... | Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 | bit. | Thank you very much. On Metalink (My Oracle Support). https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html Regards Michel ...

USB 2.0 vs USB 3.0
Recently; i found myself over at Best Buy and Found a Toshiba Hard Drive,= =20 1 Tb for $99 and i thought; 'That is too good to be true.' and also; Toshiba ??? Would they betray me ? So i bought it. And i did get it to work a little bit, which would suggest that the USB 3.0= cable that came with it, Would work with my MacBook and its USB 2.0 Vulvas= ,=20 but it didn't work very well. The Plug was 'Wiggly' And the Cable that came= with it was like 4 inches long, and it is Very Difficult to find an Extens= ion Cable for this sort of thing. i wanted to just drop by a store and get = one, but i had to buy one on the Interweb, from Amazon, and the Shortest th= ey had was for 276 Feet.=20 Or so. Also; This Wiggliness that i spoke of, The HardDrive wouldn't 'Connect' Pro= perly, and by this, i mean that the little light on the Hard Drive would no= t come on, Unless i pressed down ( Gently ) on the USB 3.0 Plug.=20 All i wanted was a slightly longer cable. So the Plug for it was Wiggly Too! And the Hard Drive did not work well,=20 i wanted to Partition it, because i had heard or read that i had to partiti= on it to get it to load The Start Up Disk and Then Re-Boot my MacBook from = it, Which i now suspect, may not be correct ( ? ) But anyways; While trying to Partition the Hard Drive, it somehow Broke. i seemed to have done it once, then when i decided to eliminate one of the = Partitioned Zones, it Slowed Way,...

[News] New GNU/Linux Distros: blackPanther OS 10.1 and Zorin OS 2.0 Released

Linux: Oracle9i DB 9.2, Oracle9i DS 9.0.2, Oracle9i AS 1.0.2.2.1(Forms, Reports) on Fedora Core 1
I have installed with Philippe ALEXANDRE on a laptop Oracle9i DB 9.2, Oracle9i DS 9.0.2, Oracle9i AS 1.0.2.2.1(Forms6i, Reports6i) on Fedora Core 1 the 8th November 2003. All is running OK. Denis ALEXANDRE Assistant Manager, Banque Saradar France http://www.alexnet.fr/ P.S. I am using Oracle and Unix to create an Integrated Banking System since 1987. This banking system is installed in more than 25 other banks. ...

[News] New Reviews of Tiny Core Linux 2.1, CDLinux 0.9.2, Live Linux Gaming 0.9.5, PCLinuxOS Minime 09.1

Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper 2.0.2.0
Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper is real must-have software for people who cannot imagine their life without digital music. It combines powerful audio converter and handy CD ripper in one useful program. Using Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper you can easily convert your favorite music tracks between all popular formats, rip audio CDs to any popular format you like and even import tag information from FreeDB database. Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper allow you to convert your favorite music tracks from one format to another without any quality loss (like WAV to MP3, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to OGG, MP3 to WAV etc.). Program supports all popular formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, MusePack MPC, WavPack WV, SPX, AIFF and AC3. Also, happy iPod owners will be pleased of Apple formats support like AAC, MP4, M4A (iPod audiobooks). With Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper you can covert whole music collection to another audio format, keeping the original folder structure (with include subfolders and preserve original folder structure features). And you can be sure all audio tag information stays as is after conversion. Having Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper you are also able to rip and grab audio CDs in the format you like. Simply choose the tracks you want to rip, select where to put ripped files, choose the format and off you go! You can even rip the whole CD as one track, for example when ripping live concerts, shows or alb...

USB 3.0 Hub treatment of USB 2.0 connections.
My old USB 2.0 hub (7 port with external power) had been getting increasingly flaky over time with various devices dropping out and re-connecting (printer, keyboard wireless receiver and so on) so I bought a new one. An Anker 7 port USB 3.0 with ext. p/s. I had no USB 3.0 peripherals when I first hooked it up. When looking at system profiler there were no USB 3.0 devices - not even the hub - showing. Fastest interface was shown as 480 Mb/s. Today I received a couple USB 3.0 docks and after initially hooking them straight to the Mac, I tried, as an experiment, passing the USB 3.0 through the hub. Did not connect. So I powered off the hub and disconnected it from the Mac, then reconnected it all. The disk appeared. And the Highspeed USB 3.0 appeared in profile (at 5 Gb/s). So once it's running with USB 2.0 devices only connected, the hub doesn't take to new 3.0 devices showing up. Once they're there, it's fine. Copy rate via the hub from the disk on the 3.0 was the same as a direct connection. (I've since put the USB 3.0 disk directly to the computer). I had assumed that USB 2.0 traffic would be "wrapped" in USB 3.0 and passed to the computer and unwrapped. But it appears it remains electrically and logically USB 2.0. (Then I found this: http://via-labs.com/en/images/products/vl812/vl812-blkdiagram.jpg implying that USB 2.0 and 3.0 follow different hardware paths (not clear if those ...

soekris + pebble linux + installing linux-wlan-ng-0.2.0
ne ideas how this could be done? This my general idea of how to do it.. but its not quite working out. download copy of kernel. download pebble extract to /usr/pebble/ extract to /usr/linux_kernel/ extract linux-wlan-0.2.0 install extra soure required by linux-wlan configure linux-wlan-0.2.0; agains /usr/linux_kernel make install copy config file from /usr/pebble to /usr/linux_kernel make oldconfig make bzImage make install_module make install_module INSTALL_MOD_PATH=:/usr/pebble/lib/modules/ copy bzImage to /usr/pebble/boot copy system.map to /usr/pebble/boot ...

Web resources about - USB 2.0 Audio interface for XLR microphone inputs - comp.os.linux.hardware

Microphone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is an acoustic-to-electric transducer or sensor that converts sound into an electrical signal . Microphones are used in many applications such ...

Microphone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is an acoustic-to-electric transducer or sensor that converts sound in air into an electrical signal . Microphones are used in many applications ...

New Feature For Facebook IOS, Android Apps Uses Microphones To Identify Songs, TV Shows, Movies
... adding a hint of Shazam to its flagship applications for iOS and Android in the form of an optional feature that allows users to use the microphones ...

More Microphones (@MoreMicrophones) on Twitter
Log in Sign up To bring you Twitter, we and our partners use cookies on our and other websites. Cookies help personalize Twitter content, tailor ...

Air Microphone for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch ...
Get Air Microphone on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

A Vintage Microphone - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The coolest microphone of all time.

Ronald Reagan's famous line, "I am paying for this microphone" - YouTube
Ronald Reagan's famous line, "I am paying for this microphone"

Sin Bin: Nine open to a female touch as Ray Warren's days behind the microphone wind down
... idea of a female rugby league commentator calling the play in the post-Ray Warren era. Warren's 50th and probably last season behind the microphone ...

Prince coming to Australia in February with solo 'Piano & Microphone' tour
... his last Australian tour , Prince is returning later this month for a much more intimate tour. The solo shows, known as the Piano And Microphone ...

Prince announces Perth show on Piano and a Microphone tour
SUPERSTAR Prince has announced he will extend his upcoming Piano and a Microphone tour to include Perth.