Would adaptor: USB to IDE & SATA read linux-format?

Since the device is obviously made for the Windows market,
would it work, if it doesn't have a linux driver.

== TIA

--------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

0
Ryahow
12/24/2016 5:46:27 PM
comp.os.linux.hardware 9621 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 12/24/2016 09:46 AM, Ryahow wrote:
> Since the device is obviously made for the Windows market,
> would it work, if it doesn't have a linux driver.
>
> == TIA
>
> --------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
> ------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

	Don't see why not. Every adapter I have used that covered those
bases has worked fine but those are usually integrated into external
drive cases which I filled with drives, IDE a few years back and
SATA more recently.

	bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
0