hp printer

Hello i'm a newbie who just installed redhat 9 on my system yesterday.
i'm trying to get my printer running. it's a hp psc 1210 all-in-one. USB

connection. Under gnome print manager there is a printer, the queue is
"printer" the type is locally-connected, dev/lp0 and dev/usb/lp0 are
both listed. under printer manufacture and model hp psc 2210 are picked
and the driver listed is HPIJS. when I print from any aplication the job
does not show up in the queue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0
Ainsley
8/27/2003 10:29:48 PM
comp.os.linux.help 1668 articles. 0 followers. thunder (12) is leader. Post Follow