I recently bought this printer, but I can't find any driver for it. I
have Fedora Core 3. Can anybody help me? If possible, of course.
0
Kaotik
3/4/2005 10:43:53 PM
comp.os.linux.help 1668 articles. 0 followers. thunder (12) is leader. Post Follow

Kaotik wrote:

> I recently bought this printer, but I can't find any driver for it. I
> have Fedora Core 3. Can anybody help me? If possible, of course.

 Hi! It might be unrelated but I purchased a Canon Pixma ip3000 and found an
article that suggested using the Canon bjc 7000 driver and tried it
although it wont give me full features it does allow me to print using an
otherwise large paper weight give it a go might work.
0
Elain