Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.bibledatabase.net

The Death of John Paul II

John Paul II gained the whole world but
forfeited his soul. Year after year he
was the most loved and admired man in
the world. The idolatrous veneration
and adoration of this man was
unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
singing his praises, are probably
ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
Gospel of grace, he would have been
hated and persecuted by the world.
No one can judge John Paul's heart but
we are all called to judge the fruit of
our spiritual leaders. Clearly this man
was blinded by the prince of this world
and never saw the light of the gospel or
the glory of Christ. I mourn the death
of this man, not for the reason the
world mourns, but because he rejected
Jesus as God's only provision for his
sins. I also have a solemn compassion
for those who blindly followed this pope
and his man-centered religion. My heart
is painfully burdened to see so many
"professing" Christians unable to
discern truth from error and genuine
Christianity from its counterfeit.

The rest of this article that was
written by Mike Gendron can be found
at >> http://www.pro-gospel.org/main/Topics/topic-027.php

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter
if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own
common sense.
Buddha

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha

Chaos is inherent in all compounded things. Strive on with diligence.
Buddha

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the
mind on the present moment.
Buddha

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies
others does not obtain peace of mind.
Buddha

Ennui has made more gamblers than avarice, more drunkards than thirst,
and perhaps as many suicides as despair.
Buddha

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
Buddha

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal
rule.
Buddha

He is able who thinks he is able.
Buddha

He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and
all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial
eye.
Buddha

He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes.
Buddha

Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth,
faithfulness the best relationship.
Buddha

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of
throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
Buddha

However many holy words you read,However many you speak,What good will
they do youIf you do not act on upon them?
Buddha

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do
believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.
Buddha

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased
striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
Buddha

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create
distinctions out of their own minds and then beleive them to be true.
Buddha

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil
ways.
Buddha

It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the
victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by
demons, heaven or hell.
Buddha

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a
spiritual life.
Buddha

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from
good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk
safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and
the guidance of virtue.
Buddha

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at
least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we
didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us
all be thankful.
Buddha

On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter,
wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by
night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him.
Buddha

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
Buddha

Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life
of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.
Buddha

The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.
Buddha

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
Buddha

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past,
nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and
earnestly.
Buddha

The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood.
Buddha

The virtues, like the Muses, are always seen in groups. A good principle
was never found solitary in any breast.
Buddha

The wise ones fashioned speech with their thought, sifting it as grain is
sifted through a sieve.
Buddha

The world, indeed, is like a dream and the treasures of the world are an
alluring mirage! Like the apparent distances in a picture, things have no
reality in themselves, but they are like heat haze.
Buddha

There are five things which no one is able to accomplish in this world:
first, to cease growing old when he is growing old; second, to cease
being sick; third, to cease dying; fourth, to deny dissolution when there
is dissolution; fifth, to deny non-being.
Buddha

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not
going all the way, and not starting.
Buddha

There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates
people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up
pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword
that kills.
Buddha

Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
Buddha

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of
the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being
shared.
Buddha

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha

To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life;
foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.
Buddha

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring
peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a
man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all
wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
Buddha

To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one's own in the
midst of abundance.
Buddha

Unity can only be manifested by the Binary. Unity itself and the idea of
Unity are already two.
Buddha

Virtue is persecuted more by the wicked than it is loved by the good.
Buddha

We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by
selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like
a shadow that never leaves them.
Buddha

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our
thoughts, we make the world.
Buddha

What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of
this world, where each person is clinging to his piece of debris? What's
the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this
flood?
Buddha

What we think, we become.
Buddha

Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear
them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
Buddha

When one has the feeling of dislike for evil, when one feels tranquil,
one finds pleasure in listening to good teachings; when one has these
feelings and appreciates them, one is free of fear.
Buddha

Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and
suffering - an image of death.
Buddha

Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
Buddha

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more
deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that
person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in
the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
Buddha

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your
love and affection.
Buddha

Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give
yourself to it.

Sorry3985 (4)
4/16/2005 2:28:17 PM

> This is why Jesus is able to cover our
> sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
> Jesus is sinless.

that never made any sense to me.

--
billb
People tell me practice makes perfect, well then, why is it that after all

billb wrote:
>> This is why Jesus is able to cover our
>> sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
>> Jesus is sinless.
>>

> that never made any sense to me.

Logic has never been religion's strong suit.

--
Gregg C.

> The Death of John Paul II
>
> John Paul II gained the whole world but
> forfeited his soul. Year after year he
> was the most loved and admired man in
> the world. The idolatrous veneration
> and adoration of this man was
> unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
> singing his praises, are probably
> ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
> who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
> well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
> been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
> Gospel of grace, he would have been
> hated and persecuted by the world.

Oh this one is nice.  I guess I am going straight to heaven.  I am such
an asshole nobody likes me.  I make it my life's work to piss everyone
off.  Nobody is as good, smart, or pretty as I.  I make sure everyone
knows this.  Everyone else is going to hell because they are nice and
people like them.  I, who am an asshole, will laugh from heaven as they
burn for eternity.

Now, if heaven is filled with a bunch of ignorant assholes that nobody
likes who in their right mind, besides an ignorant asshole nobody
likes, would want to go there?

I guess Jesus is going to hell.  People speak well of him all the time.
 I myself think he was a pretty cool dude.

0
nroberts1 (270)
4/18/2005 4:36:14 PM
If you are nice to people it's a good thing.  if you run around judging
others, its a bad thing.

According to your rebuke of the Pope and your practice of the scripture Luke
6:26,  he's ok.  You speak ill of him..... so not everyone likes him.

--
Many Thanks,  :)
Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
"Noah Roberts" <nroberts@stmartin.edu> wrote in message
>> The Death of John Paul II
>>
>> John Paul II gained the whole world but
>> forfeited his soul. Year after year he
>> was the most loved and admired man in
>> the world. The idolatrous veneration
>> and adoration of this man was
>> unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
>> singing his praises, are probably
>> ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
>> who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
>> well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
>> been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
>> Gospel of grace, he would have been
>> hated and persecuted by the world.
>
> Oh this one is nice.  I guess I am going straight to heaven.  I am such
> an asshole nobody likes me.  I make it my life's work to piss everyone
> off.  Nobody is as good, smart, or pretty as I.  I make sure everyone
> knows this.  Everyone else is going to hell because they are nice and
> people like them.  I, who am an asshole, will laugh from heaven as they
> burn for eternity.
>
> Now, if heaven is filled with a bunch of ignorant assholes that nobody
> likes who in their right mind, besides an ignorant asshole nobody
> likes, would want to go there?
>
> I guess Jesus is going to hell.  People speak well of him all the time.
> I myself think he was a pretty cool dude.

0
dstrevel (1)

On 2005-04-18, billb <sevenoutpinball@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> This is why Jesus is able to cover our
>> sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
>> Jesus is sinless.

> that never made any sense to me.

Dude; He *NEVER* used Windows, not even once! Never looked at it, even!
Untainted by evil! Make sense now?

;-)

--

John (john@os2.dhs.org)
0
On 2005-04-18, Noah Roberts <nroberts@stmartin.edu> wrote:

> Now, if heaven is filled with a bunch of ignorant assholes that nobody
> likes who in their right mind, besides an ignorant asshole nobody
> likes, would want to go there?

It's like Mark Twain said: "Heaven for climate; hell for company."

--

John (john@os2.dhs.org)
0
John Thompson wrote:
> ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.misc.]
>
> On 2005-04-18, billb <sevenoutpinball@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> This is why Jesus is able to cover our
> >> sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
> >> Jesus is sinless.
>
> > that never made any sense to me.
>
> Dude; He *NEVER* used Windows, not even once! Never looked at it,
even!
> Untainted by evil! Make sense now?
>
> ;-)

haha

That's the best.  Of what, I don't know.  But it's the best. :)

0
mikemol (371)

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

[...]

Web resources about - Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3 - comp.os.linux.misc