galeon - history in url address dropdown

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi,

Is there any way I can clean the history of the URLs in the url address
dropdown box? I have the "History" setup to 0, but that doesn't keep the
url address dropdown box clean.

Thanks.
0
Reply as470 (9) 1/1/2005 4:18:38 AM

See related articles to this posting

�� Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:18:38 -0500��ad���

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way I can clean the history of the URLs in the url address
> dropdown box? I have the "History" setup to 0, but that doesn't keep the
> url address dropdown box clean.
>
> Thanks.
Which the Browser are you using?
0
Reply dolbyking (4) 1/1/2005 4:31:25 AM

I should have mentioned in the mail's content. I am using "galeon"
(version 1.3.18-1.1 in debian unstable).
Thanks.
0
Reply as470 (9) 1/2/2005 3:58:42 AM
comp.os.linux.misc 33449 articles. 20 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Address of address
If I have an array of int: int array[8]; I suppose the correct way to clear it using memset() would be: memset(array, 0, 8 * sizeof(int)); However, I've seen the following in a piece of code: memset(&array, 0, 8 * sizeof(int)); What does (or shall) the compiler do in this case? Is the behaviour defined? /Krister krister@kalleanka.se said: > If I have an array of int: > > int array[8]; > > I suppose the correct way to clear it using memset() would be: > memset(array, 0, 8 * sizeof(int)); You can initialise it like this: int array[8] = {0}; If you need to ...

URL and Url?
Why does Sun choose the class name "URL" for URL, but use "Jsp" for JSP? If I have an abbrev to name now, which one (upper or capital) should I use? On 22 Jan 2005 15:59:06 -0800, Aquila Deus wrote: > Why does Sun choose the class name "URL" for URL, but use "Jsp" for > JSP? Sh*t happens in the real world. Sun has not been consistent with their own nomenclature and recommendations on a number of occasions, basically because.. a) some sources were written prior to the convention, but more commonly b) some Sun programmers were either - unawa...

Dropdown --> Dropdown --> Dropdown
Ok, I am pretty new to Access (Using Access 2002 at my job). Here is what I want to do. I want to create a database that has a form. On this form will be a dropdown menu (combobox). Depending on what you select in the first drop down box, another dropdown box will be populated with specific info based upon what was selected in the first box. For example: The first drop down box has "Breakfast" "Lunch" and "Dinner" as a choice. The user would select "Breakfast" and then the 2nd dropdown box has "Eggs" "Sausage" "Pancakes&quo...

How to encrypt URL Address ?
How to encrypt URL Address ? ============================== Now i 'm play about PHP language . and now i want ot know how to " advance url display " like encrypt URL Address in browser ( IE , Opera , others ) like Display :: http://posting.google.com/post?cmd=post&justr= http://127.0.0.1:4664/&s=yC1WvvwfhpLmt75SPkYGMFFgmsw http://www.google.com/grphp?hl=th&tab=ig&q= it 's not show surname file ( .php .asp .html .others ) Anyone can suggest me ? sir Thank you for advance Pratchaya Pratchaya wrote: > http://posting.google.com/post?cmd=post&justr=...

Check url address
Hello all, i would like to do something like define two urls, primary and secondary. After that, check them and if primary is not available, choose secondary url. At the end, put these to some variable for next usage. Thanks a lot! L. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Luk=C3=A1=C5=A1 N. <dmnc.mobile@gmail.com> = wrote: > Hello all, > > i would like to do something like define two urls, primary and > secondary. After that, check them and if primary is not available, > choose secondary url. At the end, put these to some variable ...

Thunderbird and url-addresses
I would like to start a URL addresses out of the new release of Thunderbird 0.8 for OS2. How can that be done? Stefam ...

same address in outlook from and to address
I have noticed that sometimes spam has the same from and to address showing in outlook. Does this always mean it is spam? I have been recieving some email that is of some interest but would like to know if it is spam before following it up. A simple explanation of how this comes about would be great. Dave On Sunday 15 May 2005 16:38 in comp.mail.sendmail, david@rothiedrum.co.uk (david@rothiedrum.co.uk) wrote: > I have noticed that sometimes spam has the same from and to address > showing in outlook. (snip) > A simple explanation of how this comes about would be great. > &...

Javascript in the address/URL bar

Accessing URL in Address Bar
Is it possible to use client side scripting to retrieve the value that is typed into the address bar when the page is unloaded. As in... You are on page2.asp and you type "www.whatever.com" in the address bar can you retrieve the value of www.whatever.com from page2.asp before it unloads Jon said: > >Is it possible to use client side scripting to retrieve the value that >is typed into the address bar when the page is unloaded. > >As in... >You are on page2.asp and you type "www.whatever.com" in the address >bar > >can you retrieve the value of ...

how to replace a URL in the address bar
Hi-- How can one replace the URL in the address bar to a "friendly alternative"? Is there a way to do this with JavaScript? Is there a way to do this ASP.NET? For example, suppose I have a site that has the URL... http://www.MySite.com/ ....and when I browse to one section in this site, the URL may look like this... http://www.MySite.com/Products/ .....and when I browse to another section, the URL may look like this... http://www.MySite.com/Data/Page.htm?Value=17&Description=52 ....and so on, with many different ugly URL strings.... ....now, what I want to do is to ma...

Get url from address bar
Hi, I want to get address from address bar like if address is http://abc.com/mytest/index.php?id=1 i want only http://abc.com/mytest and if http://abc.com/index.php?id=1 then only this http://abc.com. Thanks for help! wedphp schreef: > Hi, > > I want to get address from address bar like if address is > http://abc.com/mytest/index.php?id=1 i want only http://abc.com/mytest > and if http://abc.com/index.php?id=1 then only this http://abc.com. > > > Thanks for help! Hi, Try this: echo "<pre>"; print_r($_SERVER); echo "</pre>"; I a...

pull urls from a url
Hello - can anyone help me with code to pull urls from a url then re-display them in my html. ie if i wanted to pull a list of my ebay auction listings, then re-display them in a format of my own? hope someone can help.. david ...

Galeon and Mozilla could not find the addresses
I have been usuary of a Debian Woody 3.0r2 with Gnome 2.0 for a long time without no problem. But for days I have been having the following problem: All the services of Internet work to me: - News I read with PAN - the POP mail with Evolution, - I can make FTP with GFTP as my distribution is Linex I am updated without problems , -I can chat with XChat, but... for days neither Galleon (1.2.5)nor Mozilla (1.0.0) they have been able to sail since they do not find the directions. Nevertheless with Lynx and Netscape 4,77 yes I can sail. I have reviewed the configurations of t...

Addressing TO multiple addresses
I have sent Emails with several addresses in the TO: box. I have separated each address with a comma. However, it ONLY sends to the first address. Any ideas? On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:18:03 -0500, "fkissam" <fkissam@bellsouth.net> wrote: >I have sent Emails with several addresses in the TO: box. I have separated >each address with a comma. However, it ONLY sends to the first address. > >Any ideas? Put one address in the To: box, the remainder ( separated by commas ) in the BCC: field If "several" = "many", then use _one...

keep url in address bar
Hi, I am using Apache 1.3 with mod_rewrite and would like to know if it is possible to keep the original URL the user entered in the browser address bar when performing a rewrite. For example: RewriteRule ^/home /www/work/home.html [R] When the user enters http://www.domain.com/home What happens is they see http://www.domain.com/www/work/home.html in the browser. is there anyway to avoid this?? (I don't want to use frames either) Thanks, Cookie. On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:35:25 +0200, "Cookie Monster" <cookie.monster@somewhere.com> wrote: &g...

change mac address get mac address spoofing mac address find computer by mac address
Mac Address Spoofing Report Victor J. Canny D. Abstract: Mac address can uniquely identifies each node of a network, ISPs and network administrators use mac address to manage their pc users. PC users may want to spoof mac address so that he need not to contact with ISP for a new network interface card (NIC); PC users may want to hide his mac address so that totally hide his information on the internet. Introduction Mac address, short for Media Access Control address, is a hardware address that uniquely identifies each node of a network. It means, in a local area network (LAN) or oth...

getting physical address from virtual address and accessing that physical address
Hello, I want to know how to reach the physical address in Linux from a virtual address given in hexadecimal 8 digits (like 0x00000010) (should I use virt_to_page?) and how to read the content of a byte in that physical address. regards, John qwejohn@hotmail.com (john) writes: > Hello, > I want to know how to reach the physical address > in Linux from a virtual address given in hexadecimal 8 > digits (like 0x00000010) (should I use virt_to_page?) > and how to read the content > of a byte in that physical address. If you have the virtual address...

how to mask a url address for a web site.
Hi, how to mask a url address for a web site. Thanks, Srinivas srinivas wrote: > how to mask a url address for a web site. What do you mean by that? Check if URL fits to some pattern template? srinivas wrote: > how to mask a url address for a web site. Perhaps you are looking for something like var esc = (typeof encodeURIComponent == "function" ? encodeURIComponent : (typeof escape == "function" ? escape : function(x) { return x; })); alert(esc("http://foo.bar/baz"));...

how to read the url from address bar in javascript
Hi, My requirement is like this.We have one page called page1.html in this page we have one iframe.in the i frame we put height and width as 100% and src=page2.html.In the address bar i am able to see page1.html in the page(i frame) we are seeing page2.html, now what i need is if i read the url i need to get the page1.html path.can anybody please send me the javascript or aspx code for this. Thanks, Srinivas > My requirement is like this.We have one page called page1.html > in this page we have one iframe.in the i frame we put height and width > as 100% and src=page2.htm...

dont show url in address bar
How to hide the url from the browser? Should show only one url I have to make a servlet for controlling all other servlets. The browser should show only one url. eg: http://www.mydomain.com/ControllerServlet what I have to do for this? please advice me... Thanks in advance. asianet wrote: > How to hide the url from the browser? Do you mean from me, the end user? How dare you! If you URL is so damn secret, take it off the net, otherwise it is MINE. >..Should show only one url > > I have to make a servlet for controlling all other servlets. The > browser should show only...

Is there a script to show random URL address?
Hi, I am using a pay-through service that allows a user to access a specific page on my website. Let's call the page www.mywebsite.com/content.htm. Since content is changing on this page, I want to charge users every time they access it. However, once they get there the first time, all they have to do is bookmark the page and they can then access it directly without going to my pay-through page. How can I force www.mywebsite.com/content.htm to show something like www.mywebsite.com/KR%TV.htm in the address bar and as a bookmark and have those characters change randomly everytime the site i...

Variables being APPENDING in URL and Address bar. Why ?
Hi - my site is bilingual. I have two language files that look like this : en.inc define(HELLO, 'Hello'); fr.inc define(HELLO, 'Bonjour'); Then my php/html looks like this: <h3><?php echo HELLO ?></h3> In each page I check and/or set the language : index.php : $lang='en'; require('languages/set_language.php'); set_language.php : if (isset($_GET['lang'])) { $lang = $_GET['lang']; } require("{$lang}.inc"); I have a hyperlink in the fo...

How to fetch a file from a URL address with Javascript???
Hello, I'm a beginner of Javascript, I wish to know it is possbile to fetch a file (its textual or graphical content) with a http type address. Also where I can find the object, keyword, functions reference of JavaScript Thanks you much sayoyo saiho yuen wrote: > Hello, > > I'm a beginner of Javascript, I wish to know it is possbile to fetch a file > (its textual or graphical content) with a http type address. Assuming you mean just loading it. window.location = hrefYouRequire; > > Also where I can find the object, keyword, functions reference of JavaScript &...

Retrieving the current URL in the address bar
Hi all. I know nothing about javascript, so anything you say will likely be news to me. I have a vhost that may have a configuration problem (1 vhost is getting way more traffic than it should). I'm wondering if there's a way to see the URL that someone used to access this one vhost (i.e., did they really type in http://bob.com (or click it somewhere) or did they type http://sally.com and bacause my vhost is misconfigued, they're arriving at http://bob.com.) I'm guessing that this might be possible with Javascript. Thanks for any and all help. "cobalt" <curt...

tell the difference between url and ip address
is there a nifty command line way (in bash) to tell the difference between an ip address and a url? If I have a shell script that gives out only ip addresses 1) if it's given an ip address - then that's fine, it can just echo it out 2) if it's given a url - then it needs to look up the ip address and echo out the result. The problem is that I don't know of a nice way to tell the difference between an ip address (like 206.168.1.4), a url (like www.microsoft.com), and garbage (anything else)... thanks! On 2005-06-24, juicymixx@mailinator.com wrote: > > is there a nifty...