galeon - history in url address dropdown

Hi,

Is there any way I can clean the history of the URLs in the url address
dropdown box? I have the "History" setup to 0, but that doesn't keep the
url address dropdown box clean.

Thanks.
0
as470 (9)
1/1/2005 4:18:38 AM
comp.os.linux.misc 33620 articles. 0 followers. amosa69 (125) is leader. Post Follow

�� Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:18:38 -0500��ad���

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way I can clean the history of the URLs in the url address
> dropdown box? I have the "History" setup to 0, but that doesn't keep the
> url address dropdown box clean.
>
> Thanks.
Which the Browser are you using?
0
dolbyking (4)
1/1/2005 4:31:25 AM
I should have mentioned in the mail's content. I am using "galeon"
(version 1.3.18-1.1 in debian unstable).
Thanks.
0
as470 (9)

Galeon and Mozilla could not find the addresses
I have been usuary of a Debian Woody 3.0r2 with Gnome 2.0 for a long time without no problem. But for days I have been having the following problem: All the services of Internet work to me: - News I read with PAN - the POP mail with Evolution, - I can make FTP with GFTP as my distribution is Linex I am updated without problems , -I can chat with XChat, but... for days neither Galleon (1.2.5)nor Mozilla (1.0.0) they have been able to sail since they do not find the directions. Nevertheless with Lynx and Netscape 4,77 yes I can sail. I have reviewed the configurations of t...

I'm stuck with galeon?
Hi. I recently installed galeon on my machine. Never you mind why! Anyway, galeon ... did something ... I'm running gnome, you see. Previously, urls would all open in firefox, no problem. For a brief time, galeon took over and insisted on opening every url and every page I double-clicked on from the file- manager (nautilus). No problem, I went and set my "preferred applications" back to firefox as the default. Now, double-clicking on things brings up firefox. But pine seems to have it stuck in its head that it should run galeon. The word galeon does not appear in my .pi...

if there are two switches between two host A and B. can host A know host B's mac address after a connection is established between them?
if there are two switches between two host A and B. can host A know host B's mac address after a connection is established between them? Both hosts are in the sam LAN. In article <1163501062.778210.266530@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, subscribe <samplestrategy@gmail.com> wrote: >if there are two switches between two host A and B. can host A know >host B's mac address after a connection is established between them? >Both hosts are in the sam LAN. Yes, in the described configuration, host A would -have- to know host B's mac address. MAC addresse...

Dr. Dobb's Python-URL!
QOTW: "Consider changing your business plan: write crappy software, charge heaps for support -- it's not a novel idea" - John Machin "To make it run fast, use psyco. To make it even faster, implement the compare function in C." - Raymond Hettinger A Perl convert gladly announces his conversion but misses CPAN: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/f12a260f3fdc45e3/ Can you obscure python code? Sure, but if you didn't bother to read the FAQ what makes you think someone will bother to read your cod...

Disappearing address entries v.6.x
Posting this question for someone else: User will type in address, save, send mail a couple of times, then try to send again to same address and Eudora will fail to address post. Inspection of Address Book reveals empty address field in place of expected address. User claims no interaction with the address book, and so far it happens on only two frequently used addresses. Any ideas where I can start to help? Thanks! -- nooby n00by <nooby@earthlink.net> wrote: > Posting this question for someone else: > > User will type in address, save, send mai...

Galeon
After all the "hype" about the various versions of Firefox, I decided to go back to my old favorite, galeon, and give it a try. I installed it on Debian etch (testing), which supplies version 2.0. I also installed it on Gentoo, which supplies version 1.3, and takes forrrrrrrreverrrrrrrrrrrrr to compile. It worked pretty well with my timesheet site (as does Firefox 1.0.7), and otherwise seems to work a lot like Firefox. It's not really any lighter than Firefox (same engine), but it does work really well, an experience roughly similar to Firefox. It seems to come up with acces...

Panther Software Base Station Doesn't Distribute IP Addresses
Has anyone had any problems using the software base station functionality in Panther? I tell my ethernet-wired and Airport-enabled Mac to create a network. I then connect another Airport-only (Panther) Mac to that network. File sharing between the Macs works great. However, the client Mac cannot access the internet. In the Network pref. pane I'm told the DHCP address is 169.254.160.255. The 169... tells me it sought a DHCP server and did not find one, so it self-generated this IP address. This is 100% repeatable. All other posts and articles I've read on the software base stati...

MAC Address and Logical Router Interface
Hi, Do all the logical interfaces on a physical Ether interface have the same MAC address? If not how is the MAC address for eahc logical interface defined? Thanks, -- Graham Drabble http://www.drabble.me.uk/ On 5 Nov, 22:59, Graham Drabble <usene...@drabble.me.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > Do all the logical interfaces on a physical Ether interface have the > same MAC address? If not how is the MAC address for eahc logical > interface defined? Well, why don't you configure it and have a look? I suppose you are asking a theoretical question? Usually it will not matter o...

need SYSEVAL address to functions on my 48
Hello: Can someone post the SYSEVAL for these three user RPL function function PSDEV ->COL COL-> thank you - gotulff@aol.com (Gotulff) wrote in message news:<20041103084509.22097.00000005@mb-m06.aol.com>... > Hello: > > Can someone post the SYSEVAL for these three user RPL function function > PSDEV > ->COL > COL-> > > > > > thank you > > - These are no SYSEVAL. You must use LIBEVAL (they are available only on the G series) for PSDEV use #AB028h LIBEVAL \->COL #AB043h LIBEVAL COL\-> ...

Re: Cleaning addresses #2
Francois, Take a look at: http://www.sconsig.com/sastips/tip00000.htm http://www.sconsig.com/sastips/obswww15.pdf http://www.sconsig.com/sastips/tip00392.htm HTH, Art -------- On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:11:44 -0500, Francois van der Walt <francoisw@GJI.COM.AU> wrote: >Dear All, > >I am still searching for ideas to clean addresses. > >Matthew referred me >to:http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/abs@.nsf/DetailsPage/1252.0.55.001Jul%202 005?OpenDocument >. > >It provides a list of all valid street names and suburbs in Australia. Very >useful....

Alias name for addressing SQL databases
I have a number of MS Access apps that link to SQL Sever tables. If the SQL Sever database is moved to another server, or the server is replaced, the unc address to the database changes as the server name has changed. All my apps fall over as the linked tables are addressed using the server name. Is there a way to set up an alias name for an SQL database so that you can link to the tables through an ODBC connection without using the server name. Thanks in advance You can setup an alias for the server using the SQL Server Client Network Utility. You can also do this while setting up an ODB...

FAQ Topic
----------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQ Topic - How do I change the text in the url/location bar? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This text can only be altered by changing the URL of the page. The normal solution is to use frames, though this can introduce problems of its own. === Postings such as this are automatically sent once a day. Their goal is to answer repeated questions, and to offer the content to the community for continuous evaluation/improvement. The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http:...

How do I find out my address so I can ssh from outside
Hi, Short, but probably very stupid question: I am on a LAN, running sshd, people on the LAN can connect using ssh, but I can't find out my address so that people can ssh me via the net. I know my IP on the lan, my ip on the net, and my computer name (from console [userName@compName userName]), I have tried many combinations of these but I seem to find me to ssh from outside, how do I do this? Thanks dbd dbd <dbd@myrealbox.com> wrote: > Short, but probably very stupid question: Yep. > I am on a LAN, running sshd, people on the LAN can connect using ssh, > but I can't ...

Messenger action url
Anyone know how what is the api call to add a users hotmail address to messenger address list? I want to allow users to click on a menu item which adds my support hotmail address to their Messenger list. EG my mailto support: 'MailTo:support@myprog.com?Subject=Spamdel_Support_Request', nil, nil, SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE); Thanks vm. Alistair+ ...

NASM, how to movsd from/to 32bit address
This assembly line, movsd [es:edi],[ds:esi] ; my target binary is 67 66 a5 NASM's response is an error , ===> error: instruction has conflicting segment overrides None of these work, movsd dword ptr es:[edi], dword ptr ds:[esi] ; 6766a5 movsd dword ptr [es:edi], dword ptr [ds:esi] ; 6766a5 This makes binary that I don't want, movsd ; 66 A5 <=== 67 is missing So, how to express target code 67 66 A5 in NASM's form? "hcchen (gmail)" <spamtrap@crayne.org> wrote in message news:8054ed75-6cf5-48f2-835f-5307b28e235d@s1g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > This as...

URL-Wechsel verhindern, prevent that URL changes
Hallo, wie kann ich verhindern, dass sich eine URL �ndert? Beispiel: Ich habe eine Domain (zum Beispiel: www.Test1.com) mit Weiterleitung, diese Weiterleitung verlinke ich auf einen Server zum Beispiel bei www.Geocities.com/XYZ. Wie kann ich verhindern, dass sich die URL von www.Test1.com nach dem ertsen Link in www.Geocities.com/XYZ �ndert? Vielen Dank f�r Ihre Hilfe! MfG Torsten Hello, how can I prevent that URL changes? Example: I have a Domain (for example: www.Test1.com) with forwarding, this forwarding left I on a server for example with www.Geocities.com/XYZ. H...

RE: [Uniface-L] Uniface Position Wanted (Corrected Email Address)
What country are you in Bob? James -----Original Message----- From: uniface-l-bounces@uug.org [mailto:uniface-l-bounces@uug.org]On Behalf Of Bob Maier Sent: Tuesday, 22 February 2005 08:34 To: uniface-l@uug.org Subject: [Uniface-L] Uniface Position Wanted (Corrected Email Address) Folks, I'm looking for a Uniface position. I have six years Uniface experience using all versions from 7.2 through 8.4. This includes two years application devlopment and four years as a Compuware Uniface Technical Support Analyst. For a detailed resume, please email me at: BBMaier@SBCG...

parallel port address #2
How to use matlab to read/write to parallel ports with different addresses than the expected 0x378 / 0x278 and 0x3BC ? I need to use the daq toolbox and I have a dual par port in a CyberPort card that automatically configures ports as 0xAC00 and 0xB400 - no chance to manually change it through the system! Regards, F. ...

Microsoft patch 'erases' Outlook Express addresses
"Another Microsoft patch from the batch released last week is apparently causing problems, at least according to numerous Windows users on the developer's official message boards. "After applying the patch from security bulletin MS06-016, say dozens of users, their Outlook Express email client's address book disappeared and form-style messages can't be sent. "'After the update was applied last Thursday, when I try to open one of the .eml templates on my desktop, it opens and only allows me to forward the email,' wrote Ken Terry on Microsoft's Outlook Ex...

Galeon tab configuration
Hi, I recently upgraded my linux setup from Mandrake 8.2 to 9.1, during which process, Galeon was also upgraded. unfortunately, since the upgrade, I can't work out how to make it handle tabbed browsing the way it did before :-( I am sure the settings are still there somewhere, but hidden in the new config settings. There are two things in particular that I haven't been able to find the settings for. One is to re-open all the tabs that were open when last shutdown (I can get around this one by always killing it rather than shutting down, since after crashing/being killed...

Get URL
I use PHP to "include" dinamically some pages. I don't want to use frames. Now, my default.php (that acts like a frame) loads a leftmenu.php and a rightform.php. What I want to do in my rightform.php, is to detect when it's name is in the URL (like www.mysite.com/rightform.php) If it's the case, I want to redirect to the index.php page of the site. Since the URL is on the client side, I think this should be done in javascript. (also the server receives the URL, so it may be possible to do server side tests), and once I detect the URL names contains the filename that shou...

[Newbie]Lotus Notes / HTML URL Parameters
Hi all, We have a server which send HTML email to our lotus notes server. Those Email are read with Lotus Notes 6.0 We have encoding an URL in those Email and we need to put the "to adresse" in the url link to make it a parameter for the url link. How can I get the variable "to" from lotus notes client to encode it in my link as a parameter ? example http://server.xad.europe/servlet?&to result we need http://server.xad.europe/servlet?&firstname.lastname@server.com Thanks in advance ----------------------------------------------------...

cursor:url(...) and Macintosh
Hi Trying to display the cursor as a lens when hovering an image with a link that displays a bigger version of the same image, I did this: a.lens { cursor:url("/site/pix/corporate/lens.cur"), pointer; } That works fine with Firefox 2.0 and Internet Explorer on Windows (not with Opera), but on the Mac Firefox 2.0 displays the pointer. I tried setting an image mime type in the .htaccess file: AddType image/x-icon .ico .ani .cur But with no success. Also, while Windows Firefox accepts other file formats such as gif as cursors, Mac Firefox does not seem to int...

URL in bib reference
In the context of literature (.bib file) to an article I have a problem with a URL. The problem is that it is not spread over several lines like other URL in the document. Moreover, I can not get to the URL address by clicking on it in the final PDF file which I can do normally. There are some signs that LaTeX can not handle like ~ in the URL I replaced it with \textasciitilde (and % with \%) - I think the problem is here, although I can not figure out how else I can resolve the situation. In .bib file I have the following: @misc{styrelse, Author = {KFST}, Howpublished = {...

read image from URL #9
Hi! I tried to read image from a remote website using "imread" as the syntax on MatLab manual as follows:- [X, map]=imread('http://www.harunyahya.com/kids/pictures/wallpaper1024/cat.jpg','jpg') However, I've got the following error message from MatLab workplace ??? Error using ==> imread Can't read URL "http://www.harunyahya.com/kids/pictures/wallpaper1024/cat.jpg". It would be appreciatable if someone can point it out what i did wrong? cheers, Kwok ...