Java Chat Room Help Needed

When Trying to access this chat room...

www.freeclassicgames.com/chat/chat.php

I recieve a " connection failed " message .

And when trying to sign into other chat rooms , the sign in page will
load  , then quickly re-load , but only come up as a blank white
page.

 does anyone know how i can fix these problems?

Ive uninstalled  and reinstalled Java Runtime , over and over , but it
doesnt seem to help.

In article <4171a583$1_3@alt.athenanews.com>, helpseeker05 wrote:

>When Trying to access this chat room...

>I recieve a " connection failed " message .

>And when trying to sign into other chat rooms , the sign in page will
>load  , then quickly re-load , but only come up as a blank white
>page.

firewall?    Use tcpdump to see what's going on.

        Old guy
0
ibuprofin2 (2868)