KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package...

After being hit by bad case of melancolly, I was wondering if
it possible to download the very old KDE-wallpapers (red-and-black-
berries, green-figs, paper,...) from somewhere -- or alternatively,
download an old version of kde-base.  I tried KDE, but they only had
v. 2.2.2 and newer, and there these wallpapers had been cut.

So...
1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files
are still available.
2) Is there any mirrors that still have kde-1.X available?

-Koppe

0
koppe74 (82)

Koppe wrote :

> 1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files
> are still available.

Is it something like this your looking for?
--
Thomas O.

thover (234)
4/23/2007 7:07:14 PM
On 23 Apr, 21:07, Thomas Overgaard <tho...@post2.tele.dk> wrote:

> Is it something like this your looking for?
> <URL:http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/1.1/kdebase/pics/wallpapers/>

Yes, that's it exactly!  Thank you very much.  :-)
-Koppe

0
koppe74 (82)