linux/tqueue.h and linux/iobuf.h

Hi there,

I am trying to port a driver from 2.4 to 2.6. The driver uses
linux/tqueue.h and linux/iobuf.h in 2.4. The header files do not exist
in the includes for 2.6. Could someone please direct me to what
changes need to be made to the driver header includes to make it work
for 2.6?

I am newbie when it comes to porting drivers to 2.6, so any help would
be appreciated.

Delete Reply Forward Spam

Linux, Linux, Linux

My Linux is not your Linux
To the denizens of comp.os.linux.advocacy! So many people demonstrate in this newsgroup that they know only a Linux of Hatred and Greed, of paranoia, and of a selfish sense of entitlement. They seem always to be behaving like monkeys in reaction to human dissenters, throwing feces at one another and beating their chests pretending to know something. My Linux is not that Linux. My Linux is the Linux of Love, of sharing, friendship, community. It is a uniquely human Linux and not one for monkeys. When I speak with fellow Linux users in real life (i.e. not in the monkeyhouse of COLA) they remin...

Linux!! Linux!!
From http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.os.linux.misc/about This month 16 t...@invalid.invalid 15 ahlstr...@launchmodem.com 14 goldee_loxnbag...@gmail.com 10 jhas...@newsguy.com 9 mil...@yoyo.org 9 hel...@deepsoft.com 9 hadronqu...@gmail.com 8 ronb02nos...@gmail.com 7 secret...@lxny.org 7 ignoramus8...@nospam.8345.invalid All time 5421 p...@oboe.it.uc3m.es 4508 michael+use...@www.heiming.de 3530 j...@dhh.gt.org 3066 hel...@deepsoft.com 2991 nike_jordan_...@yahoo.com.cn 2651 jdbe...@exit109.com 2474 gra...@visi.com 2216 nikejordangoo...@hotmail.com 1890 rkiesl...@mainmatte...

Why linux is linux

I have Linux! I have Linux!

[News] EDB Chooses GNU/Linux, EDS Swallowed by H-P, H-P's Linux CTO Speaks

Windows Screws Up UNIX and Linux by De^H^H^H^HGN

[ace-users] ACE VERSION: 5.6.8 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux Debian on x86 COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): g++-4.1.2 THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h: config-linux.h THE $ACE_ROOT/inc
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 004800E0C1257577_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ACE VERSION: 5.6.8 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux Debian on x86 COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL):=20 g++-4.1.2 THE $ACE=5FROOT/ace/config.h: config-linux.h THE $ACE=5FROOT/include/makeinclude/platform=5Fmacros.GNU FILE: platform=5Flinux.GNU CONTENTS OF $ACE=5FROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/default.features (unmodified): AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: Signal ...

[News] [Linux] Sun and H-P Put Linux on Their Servers
Transitive Works With HP to Accelerate Customer Datacenter Consolidation Using Linux x86 and Linux Itanium Platforms ,----[ Quote ] | As part of the agreement, Transitive's popular QuickTransit | for Solaris/SPARC-to-Linux/x86-64 and the forthcoming | QuickTransit for Solaris/SPARC-to-Linux/Itanium will be | included as part of HP's Developer & Solution Partner Program (DSPP). `---- http://www.virtual-strategy.com/article/articleview/2098/1/7/ Of the Sun Blade 6000 ,----[ Quote ] | Similarly to IBM, Sun also supports its own RISC processor in its | blade offerings, which al...

[News] 64 Petabyte Files in Linux; Linux in H-P Storage

[News] IBM Linux Server Surpasses H-P Linux Server
IBM POWER5(TM) Systems Surpass HP With World-Record Performance Results ,----[ Quote ] | IBM today announced that IBM System p5 servers, running the Linux | OS, have achieved industry-leading benchmark results that beat | HP servers in important measurements of business and | scientific performance. `---- http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/061211/0193135.html ...

[News] IBM Introduces Linux Server, H-P Extend Linux Embrace
IBM Information Server Blade does data integration ,----[ Quote ] | IBM Information Server Blade includes an IBM BladeCenter HS21 with Dual-Core | Intel Xeon processors running Red Hat Linux, on top of which sits Information | Server -- a suite of data cleansing, information management, and data | profiling tools built around a metadata repository. With the aid of IBM | Workload Manager, the blade setup is configured as a grid, which IBM says is | ideal for data integration tasks. `---- http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070806/tc_infoworld/90758 HP Offers Open-Source Code ,----...

The non-Linux Linux
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hurd http://www.archhurd.org/ The Hurd aims to surpass the Unix kernel in functionality, security, and stability, while remaining largely compatible with it. Can this compete with the now Google-backed Linux kernel? taka0038@gmail.com wrote: > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hurd > > http://www.archhurd.org/ > > The Hurd aims to surpass the Unix kernel in functionality, security, and > stability, while remaining largely compatible with it. > > Can this compete with the now Google-backed Linux kernel? Yes. In a...

[News] [Linux] The Linux Foundation Improves Linux Printing
Linux Foundation Improves Printing Functionality in Linux With LSB Driver Development Kit ,----[ Quote ] | "The LSB DDK is a direct result of our workgroup efforts and will | make it easier to create distribution-independent printer driver | packages," said Till Kamppeter, OpenPrinting.org manager, The | Linux Foundation. `---- http://new.marketwire.com/2.0/rel.jsp?id=741867&sourceType=1 Related: Real-time Linux simulates toner motion for printer design ,----[ Quote ] | Concurrent reports that its commercial, real-time Linux | implementation for multi-processor AMD Opter...

Web resources about - linux/tqueue.h and linux/iobuf.h - comp.os.linux.misc

The Delphi Geek: benchmarking
For the past few days I was running tests on three different queue implementations – one lock-free , one based on Delphi’s TQueue and TMonitor ...

Linux v2.5.44 - and offline for a week
[lkml] [2002] [Oct] [19] [last100] Views: [wrap] [no wrap] [headers] [forward] Messages in this thread First message in thread Linus Torvalds ...

Parrot 1.0.0 "Haru Tatsu" Released!
On behalf of the Parrot team, I'm proud to announce Parrot 1.0.0 "Haru Tatsu." Parrot is a virtual machine aimed at running all dynamic languages. ...