Opinion from CNET.

From CNET's weekly newsletter:

"Almost every PC user agrees that Microsoft needs to implement
major improvements to the Windows desktop, but when talented
developers are creating great software to fill the gaps, we don't
need Microsoft."

The bad news is, that CNET have dropped their Linux section.

Registered Linux User No. 277548.
They say lightning never strikes twice in the same place.  My typing is
about as accurate.  Apologies for any typos that slip in. - Doug.
laidlaws (530)
10/4/2003 11:23:47 AM
comp.os.linux.misc 33572 articles. 0 followers. amosa69 (78) is leader. Post Follow

Doug Laidlaw wrote:

> "Almost every PC user agrees that Microsoft needs to implement

.... i like this one:

"The company (m$) on Thursday confirmed that it had received a
 proposed class-action lawsuit targeting Windows' vulnerability
 to computer viruses, which could trigger "massive cascading
 failures" in global computer networks."

///    Michael J. Tobler: motorcyclist, surfer, skydiver,    \\\
 \\\ http://pages.sbcglobal.net/mtobler/mjt_linux_page.html ///
UFO's are for real: the Air Force doesn't exist.

mjtobler (725)
10/6/2003 11:25:10 AM