php

hi all

iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able
to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are
also visible on the page...

can any one help me out with this.

linuxadmin wrote:
> hi all
>
> iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able
> to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are
> also visible on the page...
>
> can any one help me out with this.

It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem
that it's not interpreting PHP files.  But you haven't provided anywhere
near enough info about what webserver you're running (Apache or
something else), how you've installed PHP (you haven't even said *if*
you've installed a PHP interpreter), or anything else.

But I don't think any of that matters for this newsgroup.  It sounds
like a problem with PHP not being installed or configured properly;
nothing to do with Linux.  That means comp.lang.php might be a better
place to ask the question.  But first, check http://www.php.net/ for
their FAQ.  You'll probably find the answer to your problem.
0
jpstewart (2598)