printer

Hi!

 I have a Lexmark Z25 printer, it is no good but it works or better it did
work.

 I don't know what happened printer stop printing under KDE. There are no
errors. I did check in console and it works but when I want to print on KDE
nothing happened.

 Thanks in advance,

 Mitja
0
starikarp (33)

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:26:43 +0000, ajtiM wrote:

>  I have a Lexmark Z25 printer, it is no good but it works or better it did
> work.

It's no good, but it works.  Well, that makes a lot of sense...

>  I don't know what happened printer stop printing under KDE. There are no
> errors. I did check in console and it works but when I want to print on KDE
> nothing happened.

OK.

>  Thanks in advance,

For what?  Did you have a question?

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:26:43 +0000, ajtiM wrote:
>
>>  I have a Lexmark Z25 printer, it is no good but it works or better it
>>  did
>> work.
>
> It's no good, but it works.  Well, that makes a lot of sense...
>
>>  I don't know what happened printer stop printing under KDE. There are no
>> errors. I did check in console and it works but when I want to print on
>> KDE nothing happened.
>
> OK.
>
>>  Thanks in advance,
>
> For what?  Did you have a question?