wget - which port number(s)?

Hi,

Which outgoing ports do I need to open in my firewall to be able to use
wget from a debian box?

regards geir
0
Geir

Geir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Which outgoing ports do I need to open in my firewall to be able to use
> wget from a debian box?
>
> regards geir

wget can use a variety of protocols, depending on the URL you give it.
You would need to open appropriate ports for the protocols you expect to
use; http and ftp for starters.
0
Don
12/8/2009 12:34:56 PM
Don Piven wrote:

> Geir wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Which outgoing ports do I need to open in my firewall to be able to
>> use wget from a debian box?
>>
>> regards geir
>
> wget can use a variety of protocols, depending on the URL you give it.
> You would need to open appropriate ports for the protocols you expect
> to use; http and ftp for starters.

AFAIAA You shouldn't have to open any ports for outgoing !  The firewall
should let anything out unless you have specifically blocked outgoing
traffic.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.
Baron skrev:
> AFAIAA You shouldn't have to open any ports for outgoing !  The firewall
> should let anything out unless you have specifically blocked outgoing
> traffic.

We have now, and it stopped working :-)

I just wanted to try to find out which port..

Can I set some logging or verbose mode to actually see which port wget
is trying to use in my case..?

geir
0
Geir
12/8/2009 9:21:59 PM
Geir Holmavatn <geir56@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Baron skrev:
>> AFAIAA You shouldn't have to open any ports for outgoing !  The firewall
>> should let anything out unless you have specifically blocked outgoing
>> traffic.
>>

> We have now, and it stopped working :-)
>
> I just wanted to try to find out which port..
>
> Can I set some logging or verbose mode to actually see which port wget
> is trying to use in my case..?

look at your firewall log, assuming it exists and you can get to it.

Otherwise fire up Wireshark or the like and see what is being
requested.

Then the fun: convincing your IT folks to open the firewall!

Stan
0
Stan
12/8/2009 9:30:47 PM
On December 8, 2009 16:21, in comp.os.linux.misc, geir56@hotmail.com wrote:

> Baron skrev:
>> AFAIAA You shouldn't have to open any ports for outgoing !  The firewall
>> should let anything out unless you have specifically blocked outgoing
>> traffic.
>>

> We have now, and it stopped working :-)
>
> I just wanted to try to find out which port..

As a TCP "client" application (that is, an application that opens a
socket(), but does not bind() it to a specific port), the OS will give wget
a random local port, usually in the 32768 - 61000 range. Note that the
system configuration can alter this range by recording new start and stop
values in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_local_port_range.

> Can I set some logging or verbose mode to actually see which port wget
> is trying to use in my case..?

Possibly. I don't /think/ that wget will tell you that sort of information,
but you /can/ set it to verbose and look for yourself.

--
Lew Pitcher
Master Codewright & JOAT-in-training   | Registered Linux User #112576

0
Lew
12/8/2009 9:48:50 PM
Lew Pitcher skreiv:
> As a TCP "client" application (that is, an application that opens a
> socket(), but does not bind() it to a specific port), the OS will give wget
> a random local port, usually in the 32768 - 61000 range. Note that the
> system configuration can alter this range by recording new start and stop
> values in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_local_port_range.

Will altering settings here have any undesireable side-effects?

geir
0
Geir
12/8/2009 9:56:43 PM
On 2009-12-08, Geir Holmavatn <geir56@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to try to find out which port..

Again, depends on the protocol.  If you go for an ftp site, it's port
21, if you used http, it's 80.  If your firewall is set up properly,
it should do stateful inspection and allow outgoing connections
automatically and like returning data should be allowed in.  I use
Arno's firewall and do nothing to establish wget connection to servers
on the cloud.  If you want to allow connections to your servers, then
you need to open ports.

nb
0
notbob
12/8/2009 10:11:14 PM
"Geir Holmavatn" <geir56@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> AFAIAA You shouldn't have to open any ports for outgoing !  The firewall
>> should let anything out unless you have specifically blocked outgoing
>> traffic.
>
> We have now, and it stopped working :-)

Thar's because you made it work according to your instructions.

If you want to block outbound traffic, the logic is something you need to
carefully consider. To be honest, you gaven't yet stated your needs
adequately in order to gain the appropriate advice.

0
grussell2 (8)
12/9/2009 7:23:21 AM
wget -d -o wgout3.txt ....

or look at the help
Logging and input file:
  -o,  --output-file=FILE     log messages to FILE.
  -a,  --append-output=FILE   append messages to FILE.
  -d,  --debug                print debug output.
  -q,  --quiet                quiet (no output).
  -v,  --verbose              be verbose (this is the default).
  -nv, --non-verbose          turn off verboseness, without being quiet.
  -i,  --input-file=FILE      download URLs found in FILE.
  -F,  --force-html           treat input file as HTML.
  -B,  --base=URL             prepends URL to relative links in -F -i file.
0
ken

how to find address port or port number of VxWorks OS
I have a Power PC (Radstone PPC4B-7400) which runs on VxWorks OS, i want to= communicate from LABVIEW (Host) to the power PC (Target) via TCP/IP.I need= to specify the IP address and Port number of the target system in the LABV= IEW .VI, i have the IP address but i am unable to find out the port address= of the power PC,Any help would be appreciated. =20 I boot up the power PC via Hyperterminal. ...

What Linux programming tools for SQL are there? (MySQL is ported to Linux but that's a language, not a API)
On Dec 27, 1:58=A0pm, Rex Ballard <rex.ball...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Dec 26, 6:29 pm, raylopez99 <raylope...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Dec 26, 1= :31 pm, Rex Ballard > > I use BOTH Windows AND Linux. =A0My Z61P runs both Linux and Windows > using virtualization. =A0My T40 runs Linux exclusively. > OK, thanks. If you know of any decent development tools for C++ with an emphasis on SQL language I might give Linux a whirl. I'm learning SQL programming now, and it seems the emphasis is on the GUI front end rather than the ANSI-standard SQL back end (Microsoft has ...

Porting linux to vxworks & vxworks to linux Porting
Hi , Does anyone here have information to help/speed up porting from Linux to VxWorks and vice versa. Surely, some should have come across the situation and i would like to get your tips/links/ideas regarding this. Thanks & Regards, karthik bala guru On 18 Feb 2005, bluekarthik@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi , Does anyone here have information to help/speed up porting from > Linux to VxWorks and vice versa. > Surely, some should have come across the situation and i would > like to get your tips/links/ideas regarding this. Posting once is probably enough... There is a v2linux package by MontaVista. Googling v2linux currently turns up, "http://legacy2linux.sourceforge.net/v2linux.html". This is also useful if you develop/host vxWorks on a *nix machine. Instead of using the simulator, you can compile a native application using this compatibility layer. Not sure so much about going from Linux to vxWorks. There is a lot of functionality available in the bigger OSs that is not available in vxWorks. For instance, "fork", "pthreads", "mmap", etc. Genearally, you can steal routines from Linux (like libraries), but it is difficult to take an application. fwiw, Bill Pringlemeir. -- My kid had sex with your honor student. - Bumper Sticker vxWorks FAQ, "http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html" Hi, For porting there are 3 approaches which are common in the industry. 1)Build an abstraction layer abo...

[News] Sun's Linux-based Servers Get Solaris; Carrier Grade Linux Ported to Sun Chip
Sun Updates Streaming System, Adds Solaris Support ,----[ Quote ] | A year ago, Sun Microsystems launched the Streaming System, a cluster of | Linux-based application servers and storage servers and a new video stream | switch, that Sun co-founder Andy Bechtolsheim was creating when he was | working in stealth mode at Kealia, a company Sun acquired in February 2004 to | get Bechtolsheim back on board and to flesh out its server, storage, and | switch product lines. This week, Sun is making some of the modules of the | Streaming System software available on Solaris as well as Linux and i...

How hard would it be to port OS X to Linux
If Apple decided to port OS X to Linux how hard would it be? I would hope that darn near all native OS X software would work as it does now and that Apple would still be able to prevent people - in general - from running OS X on hardware other than their own (they would still be able to run the underlying Linux, but not the interface - either in terms of API or GUI - that defines OS X now. Would device drivers need to be re-written? Would it effect the average user at all? What would be sped up or slowed down... assuming it was done well. I am not suggesting Apple is going to do this, but in light of their past changes it is hard to say... they *might*. Any thoughts? -- � If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ��Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) � One can be actually guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted Snit wrote: > If Apple decided to port OS X to Linux how hard would it be? I would hope > that darn near all native OS X software would work as it does now and that > Apple would still be able to prevent people - in general - from running OS X > on hardware other than their own (they would still be able to run the > underlying Linux, but not the interface - either in terms of API or GUI - > that defines OS X now. You mean the Aqua layer? Not a chance. Apple already has a nice stable platform with Mach/BSD under the hood. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimi...

Mac OS X Port Numbers?
Hi folks, Every once in a while I like to run Network Utility port scanner on my system. This time around, I got a number that I can't seem to find information about. The scanner came up with a number 3824, which didn't have any name associated with it. I know that iTunes listens on a port in the 3000 range but I thought it was 3689, or something similar. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Erik In article <1127841614.003021.94660@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, "Erik" <groups@customvisualdesigns.com> wrote: > Hi folks, > > Every once in a while I li...

How hard would it be to port OS X to Linux
If Apple decided to port OS X to Linux how hard would it be? I would hope that darn near all native OS X software would work as it does now and that Apple would still be able to prevent people - in general - from running OS X on hardware other than their own (they would still be able to run the underlying Linux, but not the interface - either in terms of API or GUI - that defines OS X now. Would device drivers need to be re-written? Would it effect the average user at all? What would be sped up or slowed down... assuming it was done well. I am not suggesting Apple is going to do this, but in light of their past changes it is hard to say... they *might*. Any thoughts? -- � If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ��Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) � One can be actually guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted On 2006-12-01 19:42:20 -0800, Snit <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> said: > If Apple decided to port OS X to Linux how hard would it be? I would hope > that darn near all native OS X software would work as it does now and that > Apple would still be able to prevent people - in general - from running OS X > on hardware other than their own (they would still be able to run the > underlying Linux, but not the interface - either in terms of API or GUI - > that defines OS X now. > > Would device drivers need to be re-written? > Would it effect the average use...

Ports....Ports....Ports...
I have a linksys WRT54G wireless access point and I have't been able to get voice communications using Windows Messenger or Buddy Talk. With a direct PPOE connection to my isp they voice items worked fine. What ports need to be forwarded to allow for voice? Thanx, Grumpy On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:05:30 GMT, William Harper spoketh >I have a linksys WRT54G wireless access point and I have't been able to get >voice communications using Windows Messenger or Buddy Talk. With a direct >PPOE connection to my isp they voice items worked fine. What ports need to >be forwarded to allow for voice? > >Thanx, > >Grumpy > http://messenger.msn.com/Help/#LQ10 Lars M. Hansen http://www.hansenonline.net (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address) "You're an angel with your wings broken" ...

value of computer.os.linux.misc in 2007
value of compute in 2007 http://www.bidvertiser.com/ http://bigchurch.com/go/g906803-pmem http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g906803-pmem ...

Linux Loons Break Into Congressman's Office and trash PC's By Installing Linux on them.
Linux Loons Break Into Congressman's Office and trash PC's By Installing Linux on them. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/09/26/vandals_install_linux_on_congressman_office_computers/ "According to a statement by the Grimm campaign, large stones and concrete were thrown through the campaign office windows during or around the same time miscreants "corrupted and erased the hard-drive of the campaign computer server, which contains confidential campaign files and polling data", by installing Linux*." These criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There is nothing worse than installing Linux on a PC. It renders the PC 100 percent useless to the average office worker. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Typical Linux loving liberal democrats at work. Foster wrote: > Linux Loons Break Into Congressman's Office and trash PC's By > Installing Linux on them. > > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/09/26/vandals_install_linux_on_congressman_office_computers/ > > "According to a statement by the Grimm campaign, large stones and > concrete were thrown through the campaign office windows during or > around the same time miscreants "corrupted and erased the hard-drive > of the campaign computer server, which contains confidential > campaign files and polling data", by installing Linux*." > > These criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest...

New 2008 coming Computer.os.linux.misc
sefhwl iefh http://www.freewebs.com/thuiss/ http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g906725-pmem ...

Linux: the almost-senior-citizen's OS
Most of the "advocates" that defend the Linux crapware OS are old Unix geezers: Creepy: 55 years old JED: this clown has to be 70+ Dumbkopf: 50s? Gidget: 60s RonG: 40s 7: right at 50 Hadron: late 40s Homer: 40s turd: 40s Shearman: 50s? Bilk: 50s maybe 60s Hardon: 60s Dumb Willie: 60s Lusotec: 40s maybe 50s The shit is old and unhip! On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:34:54 -0400, DFS wrote: > Most of the "advocates" that defend the Linux crapware OS are old Unix > geezers: > > Creepy: 55 years old > JED: this clown has to be 70+ > Dumbkopf: 50s? > Gidget: 60s > RonG: 40s > 7: right at 50 > Hadron: late 40s > Homer: 40s > turd: 40s > Shearman: 50s? > Bilk: 50s maybe 60s > Hardon: 60s > Dumb Willie: 60s > Lusotec: 40s maybe 50s > > > The shit is old and unhip! Hahah! Well I'm in my early 50's maybe not as hip as I used to be. On 2012-04-18, the following emerged from the brain of DFS: > Most of the "advocates" that defend the Linux crapware OS are old Unix > geezers: > > Creepy: 55 years old > JED: this clown has to be 70+ > Dumbkopf: 50s? > Gidget: 60s > RonG: 40s > 7: right at 50 > Hadron: late 40s > Homer: 40s > turd: 40s > Shearman: 50s? > Bilk: 50s maybe 60s > Hardon: 60s > Dumb Willie: 60s > Lusotec: 40s maybe 50s Me: 36 8-) Oh my God, I'm the resident baby O_o > The shit is old and unhip! So are Led Zeppeling,...

Linux: the only OS more likely to freeze when it's doing nothing
"Hardy is more likely to freeze when left alone" #272 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=ed00c455a4ad05aeae500e888568c592&t=765510&highlight=freeze&page=28 On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:07:58 -0400, DFS wrote: > "Hardy is more likely to freeze when left alone" > > #272 at > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php? s=ed00c455a4ad05aeae500e888568c592&t=765510&highlight=freeze&page=28 Ubuntu != Linux != Ubuntu -- Rick "Rick" <none@nomail.com> wrote in message news:WOOdnYT-J8aNoubVnZ2dnUVZ_v7inZ2d@supernews.com...

[News] Linux
IBM wants to shrink the Linux server installed base ,----[ Quote ] | IBM says the 1.6 million stand-alone Linux servers running in enterprise | data centers is too many. It's not Linux IBM has a thing against; | it's the physical server hardware running the operating system. `---- http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/linux/2007/0219linux1.html This is an intersting perspective. Linux runs on some very strong hardware (even supercomputers) and works more efficiently than Windows servers. It's a fact. This means that while it handles more load, the installed base (not market sh...

[News] Motorola's Older Linux Phones Live on, TomTom's Linux Devices Improve

Help with porting windows app to Linux OS in VMWare
Someone help me. I'll pay. I need to Port a windows app. written/compiled in Visual Basic 6 that I developed over to Linux using WINE. I like the OS be installed in VMWare. Here's what I want. A VMWare file that contains a Linux OS with my windows App. installed and running correctly under WINE or sometime similiar. I like someone who know how to use WINE. I like someone who know how to use VMWare. I like someone who knows how to port windows app. to Linux before. I need someone who can use the smallest installation of Linux and have my Visual Basic app. ru...

port number used when sharing internet from mac os x
Hi, I have a mac (os x, 10.4.10) which i'd like to share the internet from to another computer. The mac connects to the internet through an external modem, and the other computer is hooked to the mac through ethernet. The other computer can ssh into the mac, and it can also look some exported directories on the mac through nfs. So i know the ethernet connection between the mac and the other computer is ok. I've turned on internet sharing in the Sharing folder of the Systems Preferences application (using the internet tab), and the firewall is off. But firefox running on the other...

How to port Linux NSS Module to MAC OS X ... #2
I am currently porting a Linux application which make use of PAM and NSS modules to do authentication, authorization and identification to MAC OS X. The good thing is PAM is available on MAC OS X, thus porting of our pam module to MAC OS X can be done easily. However, NSS is not provided in MAC OS X, and neither nsswitch.conf, nsswitch.h nor nss.h available on MAC OS X. The closest match to NSS functionality application in MAC OS X os lookupd. Thus, it seems like I need to create an agent in lookupd to replace the Linux NSS module. However, I could not find any documentation on how to implement an lookupd agent. Could anyone please share with me on how to implement the nss modules/lookupd agent in MAC OS X ? I am currently using Xcode as the development tool. Please help .... Thank you Yen In article <1102986820.267500.119510@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "Yen" <meowmeow@gmail.com> wrote: > I am currently porting a Linux application which make use of PAM and > NSS modules to do authentication, authorization and identification to > MAC OS X. > > The good thing is PAM is available on MAC OS X, thus porting of our pam > module to MAC OS X can be done easily. > > However, NSS is not provided in MAC OS X, and neither nsswitch.conf, > nsswitch.h nor nss.h available on MAC OS X. I believe you want to start at <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Networking/Conceptual/Open_Di...

Linux user's thoughts on OS X/iBook
Over the Christmas holidays, while visiting family, I recently helped my youngest brother choose to buy a new iBook G4 800MHz 12" as he is applying to law school. My background: 100% Linux user at home for eight years this month. Numerous years' experience with PCs of all types, plus lots of Mac experience back in the System 7.5.x days in a part-time job all through college. His background: Typical MS Word-and-Web-browser-on-PC stuff, though he did have an account on my Linux box for the usual word processor-and-browser uses during high school. I would never, ever have advised him to buy a Mac before OS X. My experience from working for my college's IT group was that Apples' hardware is always nice (and expensive), but that Mac OS 7.5.x was just as unreliable as Windows 95/98, and with the latter users had a (slightly) better shot at killing an errant application without destabilizing the entire system. Obviously, OS X's Unix heritage completely changes the equation here, and in fact I've been semi-seriously eyeing a Powerbook 12" or 15" myself, probably to run Gentoo Linux and Mac-On-Linux for OS X apps. My brother needed a relatively inexpensive, rugged machine; he did not need a 1400x1200 widescreen screen (not that such things are available on Macs) or a DVD burner. An iBook G4 12" fit the bill nicely; he got a $100 discount as a student at the campus bookstore. POSITIVES: * Well designed hardware. Nice screen. Over three hours o...

Any IDE's available for Palm OS development under Linux?
After struggling for hours to get J2ME working in JBuilder 9, then discovering that there is no real support for PDA's (forms, buttons, etc.), I'm looking for an IDE that will allow me to develop Palm OS apps under Linux. So far I haven't found any. -Thanks ...

Re: [ace-users] Reserving network port numbers under Linux #2
Hi David, >> > Not that I know of. Ports with "small" numbers (less than 1024 or >> > 4096, don't remember exactly) are "reserved" and the OS will usually >> > only let you bind them if the process is privileged (e.g. root). >> > >> > Ports outside the "reserved" range are up for grabs. >> >> I've done a little more research ... >> >> netdb.h defines IPPORT_RESERVED as 1024. Right - ports < 1024 are "reserved" in the sense that you need to run with special privileges to bind to such ports since many of them have special/predefined meanings, i.e., they are "well known." >> http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers >> >> Has the following key comments: >> >> The port numbers are divided into three ranges: the Well Known Ports, >> the Registered Ports, and the Dynamic and/or Private Ports. >> >> The Well Known Ports are those from 0 through 1023. >> >> The Registered Ports are those from 1024 through 49151 >> >> The Dynamic and/or Private Ports are those from 49152 through 65535 >> >> this is also mentioned at the top of /etc/services. >> >> This implies that if I kept my chosen port number below >> 49152, the OS would not dynamically assign a port number in >> that range. I susp...

Re: [ace-users] Reserving network port numbers under Linux #2
Hi David, >> Well, a client program connects to a server on a port number, >> and the returned file descriptor is just a number (eg. 4 or 5 are >> pretty likely to be the accept and connect file descriptors >> once 0, 1, 2 stdio, and 3 your server descriptor are opened), >> but the underlying connection corresponds to a dynamically >> allocated port number, i.e., the number that you can view with >> netstat -t that corresponds to the connection between the >> server and client. Sure - to figure this out you just need to call the get_local_addr() method on an ACE_SOCK_SAP object and then use the get_port_number() to find out the port number. There are lots of examples in ACE_ROOT/tests/ >> Anyway, viewing netstat -t it looks like > 32k is probably a good guess, >> and since netstat -t resorts to parsing /proc/net/tcp instead of >> calling an OS call, I guess this is OS-kernel dependent and not >> part of the sockets API. Please see the discussion above, which is also covered in C++NPv1 <www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE/book1/>. Take care, Doug -- Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt Professor and Associate Chair Electrical Engineering and Computer Science TEL: (615) 343-8197 Institute for Software Integrated Systems WEB: www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN, 37203 NET: d.schmidt@vanderbilt.edu ...

RE: [ace-users] Reserving network port numbers under Linux #2
Thanks Steve and Doug for your feedback. > Not that I know of. Ports with "small" numbers (less than 1024 or > 4096, don't remember exactly) are "reserved" and the OS will usually > only let you bind them if the process is privileged (e.g. root). > > Ports outside the "reserved" range are up for grabs. I've done a little more research ... netdb.h defines IPPORT_RESERVED as 1024. http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers Has the following key comments: The port numbers are divided into three ranges: the Well Known Ports, the Registered Ports, and the Dynamic and/or Private Ports. The Well Known Ports are those from 0 through 1023. The Registered Ports are those from 1024 through 49151 The Dynamic and/or Private Ports are those from 49152 through 65535 this is also mentioned at the top of /etc/services. This implies that if I kept my chosen port number below 49152, the OS would not dynamically assign a port number in that range. Now, I had chosen my 'listening port' as 0xDEAF (57007) (yeah, ok, I won't quit my day-job), but that falls within the dynamically allocatable range. So I got bit :) However, if I write a short program that: - creates a server socket - connects - accepts and loops to either consume socket connections, or connect then close them, netstat -t gives the dynamically allocated socket numbers (in a TIME_WAIT if I cl...

Web resources about - wget - which port number(s)? - comp.os.linux.misc

Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number is a mathematical object used to count , label, and measure . In mathematics , the definition of number has been extended over the years ...

Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number is a mathematical object used to count , label, and measure . In mathematics , the definition of number has been extended over the years ...

Don't call us: Centrelink bosses remove phone numbers and email from directory
Tom was savvy enough to take his complaints straight to Centrelink management.

Record number of emergency presentations putting NSW health system under pressure
The NSW hospital system is struggling to cope with a record 665,000 patients swamping emergency departments in the last quarter of 2015.

Labor treads carefully in new numbers game
The coming parliament sitting week is being billed as the best of times, and the worst of times – it just depends on who you speak to.

Girlish Number TV Anime Casts Sayaka Senbongi, Kaede Hondo, Yui Ishikawa
Series centering on on idol voice actresses to air on TBS, BS-TBS

A huge number of short bets on Ocado went horribly wrong this morning
Ocado stock popped up 7% this morning after the company reported stronger than expected sales. This is good news for the company, and good news ...

Self-Defense: Awareness Is Number One
"If someone is willing to hurt you in a public place, think what they would do to you in a secluded place."

We are not just numbers on a spreadsheet
... are still employed. This isn’t about picking on Mattel or American Girl: This is a symptom of a larger problem. People are more than a number ...

'Fifty Shades of Grey' Star Jamie Dornan Welcomes Baby Number Two It's a Girl!
'Fifty Shades of Grey' Star Jamie Dornan Welcomes Baby Number Two It's a Girl!