1pc, 2 network devices in same network -> ping problem

Hello,

Consider the following situation:

kernel 2.4
1 pc, 2 network devices
Both devices have an IP of the same network e.g.
net_device1 has IP 192.168.0.1
net_device2 has IP 192.168.0.2

This results in the following routing table
(dependent of which device is firstly initialized with ifconfig ...
up):
192.168.0.0 * 255.255.0.0 U 0 0 0 net_device2
192.168.0.0 * 255.255.0.0 U 0 0 0 net_device1

When pinging to net_device1,
net_device2 responds to the arp-request and the ping instead of
net_device1 (even when the cable of net_device1 is unplugged).
Thus net_device2 kind of becomes the "gateway" of network 192.168.0.0.
Net_device1 never responds.

How can I change this behavior to obtain that:
- net_device1 responds to an arp-request and a ping to 192.168.0.1
- net_device2 responds to an arp-request and a ping to 192.168.0.2 ?

This is needed for monitoring purposes (to be able to switch between a
main e.g. net_device1 and backup device e.g. net_device2).

Thx
Pieter Beyens

Does the NT 4 OS/2 subsystem support OS/2 network devices?
Tim? "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:46WUr.25879$Yf7.11775@newsfe16.iad... > Tim? I don't quite understand the question, but the network adapter drivers will be NT4's and MS LAN Manager and IBM LAN Server can be made compatible enough to co-operate in a common Domain, with a few considerations taken into account. Is that what you mean? -- Cheers, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) Guildford, U.K. Ugh... me hardware guy... no code do I... Stick network card into NT box... Use OS/2 drivers... How's that, Tim? I can drag my knuckles on the ground and do some mouth-breathing if you'd like... On 8/9/2012 17:43, Tim WBST Clarke wrote: > "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message > news:46WUr.25879$Yf7.11775@newsfe16.iad... >> Tim? > > I don't quite understand the question, but the network adapter drivers > will be NT4's and MS LAN Manager and IBM LAN Server can be made > compatible enough to co-operate in a common Domain, with a few > considerations taken into account. Is that what you mean? "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:iBXUr.18305$lA2.10252@newsfe07.iad... > Ugh... me hardware guy... no code do I... > > Stick network card into NT box... Use OS/2 drivers... > > How's that, Tim? I can drag my knuckles on the ground and do some > mouth-breathing ...

network within a network
I am a college student living in a duplex. Our whole duplex has one internet connection. I have a laptop with a wireless card and a ethernet card. I use the wireless card to access the internet. I also have a desktop with only a ethernet card that i am trying to connect to my laptop. Im trying to make my own network to share the internet connection with my desktop. My problem arises when i try to make my laptop the host to my network, i think it tries to take the 192.168.0.1 ip address which is already taken by the router ( in other apartment). so i get ip address conflictions. A...

Networking Questions I have for multiple OS Networking
I have some questions that I am hoping someone can help me with. I have plans to network 7 PC's together with different OS as follows. Windows XP Prof Windows XP Home Windows 2000 Windows Me Windows 98 SE Windows 95B Linux Red Hat 8.0 My 7 computers have their OS installed as well as 10/100mbps NICs, which will all connect to my 10/100 Switch. (1.) Does anyone know of any incompatibilities I will have or problems that I can avoid when setting up this network of multiple operating systems? (2.) Is there any patches I will need for specific OS to network with the...

I want to study linux network but I have not a network
HI, I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me to study it on this only one PC? Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within my PC? Any help appreciated! Chen On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:06:40 +0800, Chen Bin wrote: > HI, > > I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux > network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me > to study it on this only one PC? > > Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within > my PC? You can use Vmware (www.vmware.com), but it's quite expensive. The workstation edition costs $189. But you can get a 30 day fully functioning trial version. -- Rolf Arne Schulze Trans-atlantic weightloss challenge: http://tawlc.net/ Personal weblog: http://roffe.ronningveien.net/ In comp.os.linux.networking Chen Bin <binch@mobilesoft.com.cn>: > HI, > I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux > network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me > to study it on this only one PC? > Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within > my PC? You can do almost anything just over loop-back, like "ssh localhost" no need for any emulation, you already have one. -- Michael Heiming (X-PGP-Sig > GPG-Key ID: EDD27B94) mail: echo zvpunry@urvz...

Network Driver Cannot Open Network Device!!
Hi, In no particular pattern, i get this error, and the only way out is to reboot the server (and take downtime), which is not good. It could happen after several monhts, or several days. 16:56:11 NSF putlocal: t_open error: t_errno = 8, errno = 12. 16:56:11 listener-thread: err = -25574: oserr = 0: errstr = : Network driver cannot open the network device. I've googled qutie a bit for this, and it appears that this is not an uncommon error, but wasn't able to find specific solutions. The 25574 error number merely points to something bad going on in the OS/Network area and i am not able to find out what is it. Informix listens on 2055 and i don't have any other services listening on that port, started before or after ifmx startup. Upon the last reboot i increased the soft and hard file descriptor limits. This is a Solaris 7 box, Informix 7.31.UD4. I am pasting the /etc/system below, and can also supply the config files if needed - set enable_sm_wa = 1 set shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=268435456 set semsys:seminfo_semmap=64 set semsys:seminfo_semmni=4096 set semsys:seminfo_semmns=4096 set semsys:seminfo_semmnu=4096 set semsys:seminfo_semume=64 set semsys:seminfo_semmsl=100 set shmsys:shminfo_shmmin=100 set shmsys:shminfo_shmmni=100 set shmsys:shminfo_shmseg=100 #set hard limit on file descriptors set rlim_fd_max = 4096 #set soft limit on file descriptors set rlim_fd_cur = 1024 * vxvm_START (do not remove) forceload: drv...

network problem
Hi all, have a problem while setting up my home network; there are two PC's asterix, Realtek - 8029(AS) 192.168.0.98 idefix, Realtek - RT8139 192.168.0.20 Both cards work fine with ping on the lo and the own nodename, when I try to ping to the other node I get an error like mentioned below ... ----------------- From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98): icmp_seq=1 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=1 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=2 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=3 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=4 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=5 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=6 Destination Host Unreachable --- idefix.meprivat ping statistics --- 8 packets transmitted, 0 received, +7 errors, 100% loss, time 7032ms , pipe 3 --------------------- Need advice, any help is welcome ! Thanx a lot in advance !! -- Besten Dank / Thank you very much Tom "tom" <th.metz@tesionmail.de> skrev i meddelandet news:bprdcl$ndr$1@stu1id2.ip.tesion.net... > Hi all, > > have a problem while setting up my home network; there are two PC's > asterix, Realtek - 8029(AS) 192.168.0.98 > idefix, Realtek - RT8139 192.168.0.20 > > Both cards work fine with ping on the lo and the own nodename, when I t...

network
Hi all, I?m newbie of labview in networking field. Before this, I had done a project of DAQ, and yet wish to try it in networking field. So, I wish to know more about labview abilities. All I want to ask is about can labview monitor income and outgoing packages through the network adapter port of our personal computer? If labview having this ability, can it track the packages and find out the sender? &nbsp; Is there any resource that might help me? &nbsp; Best regard Jaxx ...

Re: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, Riverstone Networks, and others.
"Netbuy" <netbuy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:... > WTB: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / > Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, > Riverstone Networks, and others. > > We buy the above networking hardware. > > Email netbuy@bellsouth.net with what you have. We may have interest in > buying it. > > SAY YOU SAW IT IN THE NEWSGROUP! > > ...

WTB: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, Riverstone Networks, and others.
WTB: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, Riverstone Networks, and others. We buy the above networking hardware. Email netbuy@bellsouth.net with what you have. We may have interest in buying it. SAY YOU SAW IT IN THE NEWSGROUP! ...

network problems with Mac Mini on PC network
Is the Mac (or Mac Mini) known to cause issues with certain kinds of ethernet switching hubs, perhaps when used in conjunction with PCs? I'm a long (long) time PC user and have a wired network of various PCs in my home office. I just bought a Mac Mini and set it up here. Things were working perfectly right out of the box, even to the point of the Mac finding the network, downloading updates, seeing the Windows shares and network printers, and working with both of my monitors. So last night, I started a download of the iPhone SDK (>2GB) and went to bed. In the morning, I foun...

Two network adapters on seperate networks problem
Greetings. Here's my situation: I have a PC running SuSe 9.3 that has two NIC's. One of these is configured with a static IP such as: device: eth0 IP: 10.9.81.204 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.192 Default Gateway: 10.9.81.193 This is an "isolated" network. By this I mean that the routers on this network have extensive access control lists so that only certain machines on this network can see other machines. There is no access from this network to the public internet, (the proxy server for the internet is blocked on this network). My other NIC is configured to get an IP via DHCP (although I could get a static IP if that would help). It gets an IP like: device: eth1 IP: 10.9.16.140 Subnet Mask:255.255.255.0 Gateway: 10.9.16.1 This network does have a connection to the public internet through a proxy server at IP 10.22.2.100. I can ping and ssh to machines on both networks. Machines on both networks can see me, even my samba shares. But, I cannot get to the public internet from my machine, it seems that my connection to the proxy server is blocked. I suspect it is because my default gateway is going through eth0 onto the private network. If I remove the default gateway entry, then I can get to the public internet, but I loose the connection I have to machines on the "isolated" network network. Is there some sort of solution that will allow me to have my default network traffic go to the eth1 adapter configured via DHCP, and still allow traffic to go ...

Ping Problems On Two-Machine Linux Network
Hi. I wonder whether anyone out there can help me. I'm new to networking, and have set up my first simple network by connecting two P100 linux boxes with an RJ-45 crossover cable. The first of these machines, 'methuselah', is installed with a D-Link DE-220PCT jumperless NE2000-type card, and is running Slackware 9. The second, 'blockhead', is installed with an unidentified ISA RTL8019-based jumpered card, and is running Redhat 6.1. Both machines' LEDs come on when I plug in the crossover cable, and flickering on one end causes flickering at the other, but I can't ping properly between them. There seems to be a problem with blockhead - the RTL8019-based card seems unable to receive (and also seems to transmit in periodic bursts). I've disabled PnP in the BIOS on both machines, and have set the appropriate IRQ channels to Legacy ISA. I've also set the IO & IRQ jumpers on the RTL8019 card to the correct settings, using a document (8019AS.pdf) I found on the RealTek website, but I didn't know what settings to use for the BROM jumpers, so I've left them unjumpered. Anyway, I include below the data from both machines (first before pinging, and then during pinging, both from blockhead to methuselah, and from methuselah to blockhead). If there's any further information I could provide that would be useful, please ask! I'd be very grateful for any help, as I've run out of ideas! Thanks, Paul. ********************...

I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Inte #2
I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email buynetworks@gmail.com with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email buynetworks@gmail.com WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS. WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard, PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME & OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES 2000, 2003, 2007 etc.. > > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities. > > We are buying most all software from the following.. > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities. > > Look below at our Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel & Other want to buys. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys. Email buynetworks@gmail.com with an...

Network Renumber
Currently, our school district is behind a cisco PIX firewall utilizing NAT technology. Behind our firewall, our internal LANs are numbered 152.157.x.y/24 - where X is the subnet ID of the site or school, and y is the node adderss. I am attempting to draft a plan to provide a comprehensive guide to renumbering our district, adding OSPF routes to 10.x.y.y/16 networks, to coexist, until the transition is complete. I had some questions: Should we use another OSPF process ID? Should we use another area for the 10.0.0.0/16 network? Is there a way to renumber our serial links (which use 198.16...

ANN: network pipemeter -- measuring network throughtput #2
Network Pipemeter is a tool for measuring available bandwidth between hosts. It is also useful to generate network traffic for testing purposes. It operates in client/server mode, is friendly towards crossing NAT and stateful firewalls, is able to handle multiple parallel traffic streams, reports periodic partial statistics along the testing, accepts rich tunning from command-line options, and supports IPv6. 'nepim' is similar to other tools like Iperf and Netperf. Freshmeat announcement: http://freshmeat.net/projects/nepim/ Home site: http://www.nongnu.org/nepim/ ...

RE: WARNING: Network Down / Error Writing to network #2
Are you using the correct settings as mentioned in the release notes ( tcp / ipc) ? Is this a new installation of an in place upgrade ? -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Geezer From The Freezer Sent: 27 April 2005 04:21 PM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: WARNING: Network Down / Error Writing to network Just installed Informix 7.31UC4 on Solaris and when running onmonitor I get WARNING: Network Down Any idea how to get around this problem. Help would be most appreciated. sending to informix-list Dirk Moolman wrote: > > Are you using the correct settings as mentioned in the release notes ( > tcp / ipc) ? > Is this a new installation of an in place upgrade ? > I deleted the lot and started again from scratch. Seems to be working now. Never got to the bottom of why it was happening. Thanks for the tips though! ...

Networking under OS/2 2.1
Hi, I use an old notebook with 33 Mhz and 12 MB RAM and Warp Connect is terribly slow on this machine. I own OS/2 2.1 and Warp Connect. So I'd like to know if I can use networking (NetBEUI or TCP/IP are ok) and maybe even some internet services (telnet, irc, icq, ssh, www...?) on this machine. Anyway, is there a usable Office packet out for this configuration? Something like IBM Works or so would be enough... Thanks, Sebastian Sir: Sebastian Raase wrote: > Hi, > > I use an old notebook with 33 Mhz and 12 MB RAM and Warp Connect is terribly > slow on this machine. I own OS/2 2.1 and Warp Connect. > > So I'd like to know if I can use networking (NetBEUI or TCP/IP are ok) and > maybe even some internet services (telnet, irc, icq, ssh, www...?) on this > machine. > > Anyway, is there a usable Office packet out for this configuration? > Something like IBM Works or so would be enough... > We all know that a 386-33 is a very slow machine compared to todays monsters speed demons. The first thing I would do is see if I can add more memory up to 64 MiB. That followed by a faster hard drive would maximize the ability of your notebook machine to give you pleasure. As to using the Internet and networking services on OS/2 2.1, don't. Warp 3 was optimized to run in low memory and slow machines, like yours. OS/2 2.1 was not. You would have an even slower experience with 2.1 installed. I'll be honest, it would be be...

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/ #2
WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL...

I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/M #2
I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email netbuy@bellsouth.net with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DEL...

Strange OS/2 Networking Problem
I am having a wierd problem with one of my os/2 machines on a peer network. The machine that is giving me trouble has an ECS K7S5A motherboard in it. I have been successful in getting the machine to logon to my peer network. It can even do a NET VIEW and I can see the other machines. But I cannot do a NET VIEW \\machineid or a NET USE to access a resource. I get an error that says that the resource is not longer available. Well, all my other machines can see it. I don't get it. I have tried with the built in SIS 900 lan adapter and with a Linksys LN100TX. Same result on both...

OS X.2 networked to XP Pro Problems
Hi there Why is it my iBook (running 10.2) will see my ME machine and link up quite happily but is competely blind to my XP machine? I assume it XP's fault so any ideas what I have to do? Yours in frustration, Richard In <61fe4705.0310012207.4656ec1c@posting.google.com> Richard McPherson <gonzohop@hotmail.com> wrote: > Why is it my iBook (running 10.2) will see my ME machine and link up > quite happily but is competely blind to my XP machine? I assume it > XP's fault so any ideas what I have to do? We have no way of telling unless you provide more informat...

Networking a Mac to a PC network
Hi! What is the easiest way to do this? I have 2 Macintosh LC 575 computers. One setup with Appleshare, the other with a network card and Localtalk bridge. When hooking up the enet card to my switch, I can't seem to get anything to work. Also, not sure what to do. Would like to use the PC net to store files on my NT 4 server, for the Macintosh, and maybe surf the web with the Mac. Any suggestions? -- John Van Winkle appleiieman@charter.net In article <RXCHd.46$9f.21@fe05.lga>, "John Van Winkle" <appleiieman@charter.net> wrote: > Hi...

networking problem (very low networking bandwith after power failure of switch)
Dear list members, I have a strange networking problem with a solaris 8 mashine : This mashine has a very low network bandwith ( needs several hours to copy 1 Gig of data through a 100 Mbit network, over a switch) using scp. A possible cause of that problem could be, that the networking switch to which the mashine is connected powered down due to a power supply failure. After powering up that switch again I had no problems accessing the solaris box again. But the connection is very slow. First I thought that I could have a problem with the nfs-client on that mashine causing to much traf...

Generic networks/Application networks
Hi folks, Can anybody give me some pointers as to What are generic network services/ what they do etc What application network services are/ what they do What is the difference between low and high level network service any help will be much appreciated... ...

Changing network settings on a NEC network card on Indigo 2
Help!! I need to change the newtwork settings on my Indigo 2, I know how to change them on the 10 base T but can not seem to work out how to do it on my 100 base t card. My machine is running Irix 6.2 and it need to change ip, Subnet and gateway. Thanks Gary In article <n1sna2teu4pv5sncfgq83kt78ubsugqmcs@4ax.com>, Codeman <abcd@abc.com> wrote: >I need to change the newtwork settings on my Indigo 2, I know how to >change them on the 10 base T but can not seem to work out how to do it >on my 100 base t card. >My machine is running Irix 6.2 and it need to change ip, Subnet and >gateway. Which NEC 100 base-T network card is that? There were a couple of Phobos GIO based cards, and some cards available by going through a convertor from BIT3, and my searching seems to indicate that people have a driver hack to make 3COM's 3c597 EISA work with the Indigo^2; I do not, though, -recall- hearing of any NEC 100 BaseT working with the Indigo^2. OK I was talking about a 3com card my mistake...... On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 18:30:26 GMT, roberson@hushmail.com (Walter Roberson) wrote: >In article <n1sna2teu4pv5sncfgq83kt78ubsugqmcs@4ax.com>, >Codeman <abcd@abc.com> wrote: >>I need to change the newtwork settings on my Indigo 2, I know how to >>change them on the 10 base T but can not seem to work out how to do it >>on my 100 base t card. > >>My machine is running Irix 6.2 and it need to change ip, Subne...

Web resources about - 1pc, 2 network devices in same network -> ping problem - comp.os.linux.networking

Network Computing
Through a For IT, By IT editorial filter, Network Computing connects the dots between architectural approach and how technology impacts the business, ...

Cartoon Network (Russia and Southeastern Europe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cartoon Network Russia and Southeastern Europe is a Russian/Bulgarian channel, which started on October 1, 2009. It replaced the Pan-European ...

Cisco targets in-building network convergence
Computerworld Australia Cisco targets in-building network convergence Computerworld Australia Cisco ANZ's recently appointed IoT Solutions ...

'Miracle kid' impaled on stick in quad bike crash saved by mobile phone network quirk
Young surfer Solomon Lee was impaled on a stick on a lonely beach. He narrowly cheated death thanks to random access to mobile phone reception. ...

'Miracle kid' impaled on stick in quad bike crash saved by mobile phone network quirk
Young surfer Solomon Lee was impaled on a stick on a lonely beach. He narrowly cheated death thanks to random access to mobile phone reception. ...

Victoria declared brunch capital of Canada by Food Network
The competition is toast, and they have egg on their face, because the Food Network has declared Victoria to be the brunch capital of Canada. ...

Ashley Graham Ad Was Banned From TV Networks. She Showed Them What They're Missing. 15
Check out the ad NBC and ABC didn't want you to see. One of Ashley Graham's latest ads was declared too hot for television by at least two networks. ...

SoftBank - Anime News Network Anime News Network
Columns (incl. Anime News Nina! , ANNtv , ANNCast , Answerman , Astro Toy , Brain Diving , Buried Treasure , Chicks On Anime , Crashing Japan ...

Dam you! Justice Dept. to indict Iranians for probing flood control network
... by a broadband cellular modem used to connect the small facility to the Internet, and the Bowman Avenue facility was targeted by a network scan ...

With cord cutting on the rise, TV networks have no choice but to be more like Netflix
If you can't beat them, join them. That appears to be the mentality of many U.S. TV networks as more and more cable subscribers choose to cut ...