Cable...

Lo everyone,

Does anyone know of someone that makes a 24AWG or smaller shielded CAT6
cable?

I can only find a 23AWG Shielded Cable (Made by RIT), but believe it or not,
their own cable does not fit into their CAT6 RJ45 plugs.. *thwappes
forehead*.

If anyone knows of someone making a smaller CAT6 cable, PLEASE let me know
ASAP.  I'm desperate.

--
me

http://www.l-com.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=5037&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=102&iSubCat=68&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=5037

"Chris Knipe" <savage@savage.za.org> wrote in message
> Lo everyone,
>
> Does anyone know of someone that makes a 24AWG or smaller shielded CAT6
> cable?
>
> I can only find a 23AWG Shielded Cable (Made by RIT), but believe it or
not,
> their own cable does not fit into their CAT6 RJ45 plugs.. *thwappes
> forehead*.
>
> If anyone knows of someone making a smaller CAT6 cable, PLEASE let me know
> ASAP.  I'm desperate.
>
> --
> me

0
wcardwell (10)

Web resources about - Cable... - comp.os.linux.networking

Cable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6 inch (15 cm) outside diameter, oil-cooled cables, traversing the Grand Coulee Dam throughout. An example of a heavy cable for power transmission. ...

Get ready for a Cradle cable car
VISITORS to Cradle Mountain would travel to the iconic Dove Lake via a cable car under a plan being spruiked by the state’s tourism industry. ...

Time Warner Cable Moves Into Addressable TV Advertising
Time Warner Cable is moving into addressable TV advertising, allowing marketers to target down to a household level through its app and video-on-demand. ...

Donald Trump Calls in to Cable News Amid Massive Protests in Chicago
The cable news networks have been giving extended coverage of a massive protest inside and outside the arena at the University of Illinois-Chicago, ...

Netflix is still hurting cable companies, but the bleeding may have slowed
Cable companies have been losing pay TV subscribers for years but some new data suggests that they've at least superficially slowed the bleeding. ...

New York City Approves Time Warner Cable-Charter Merger
Charter Communications Inc. won approval from New York City to acquire Time Warner Cable Inc., inching closer to becoming the second-largest ...

Your cable company is about to get some serious competition from Sony's PlayStation 4
Your cable company is about to get some competition. PlayStation Vue, Sony's live, online streaming TV service that it introduced in only a ...

Crave giveaway: Reeljuice portable charger with built-in cable
The Reeljuice 5X holds enough power to charge a smartphone five times, and the cord's retractable. We won't ask where you're going with it, we'll ...

HBO, CNN Concerned Time Warner Cable/Charter Merger Will Harm Streaming
The proposed merger of Charter, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House would create the second-largest cable company behind Comcast, at a time when ...

Cisco patches serious flaws in cable modems and home gateways
CSO Online Cisco patches serious flaws in cable modems and home gateways CSO Online A large sign at the curb greets arrivals at Building 9 ...