Fedora and firewalld

    I have an old F20 and I am thinking about upgrading. But to the point.
Can anyone help me with a uick using of firewalld ? That's the default
firewall system I suppose. I just want to know all the ports are blocked.
tcp, udp, sctp, and all that runs at that layer especially.

Bill

0
Bill

"Bill Cunningham" <nospam@nspam.invalid> wrote in message
>    I have an old F20 and I am thinking about upgrading. But to the point.
> Can anyone help me with a uick using of firewalld ? That's the default
> firewall system I suppose. I just want to know all the ports are blocked.
> tcp, udp, sctp, and all that runs at that layer especially.
>
> Bill

    I have actually googled this and got a LOT of detailed info. That's
actually part of the problem. If it's possible, all I want to do is block
everything except what I allow. Not get into systemctl and systemd and all
the intricate details.

Bill

0
Bill