Network time protocol (NTP) client configuration help needed urgently

Hi,

I want to configure my redhat linux 8 machines for Network time
protocol(NTP) clients and my NTP server will be in solaris 8
machine.How to configure NTP client in redhat linux 8.Please help me
in this.I am in need of urgent.

Thanks in advance

Regards

In article <9b27068c.0306262214.1470f0f9@posting.google.com>, sridhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to configure my redhat linux 8 machines for Network time
> protocol(NTP) clients and my NTP server will be in solaris 8
> machine.How to configure NTP client in redhat linux 8.Please help me
> in this.I am in need of urgent.

man ntpd

Should have everything you need to know.

--
Seth H Holmes

0
sholmes (24)