Network time protocol (NTP) client configuration help needed urgently

Hi,

I want to configure my redhat linux 8 machines for Network time
protocol(NTP) clients and my NTP server will be in solaris 8
machine.How to configure NTP client in redhat linux 8.Please help me
in this.I am in need of urgent.

Thanks in advance

Regards

In article <9b27068c.0306262214.1470f0f9@posting.google.com>, sridhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to configure my redhat linux 8 machines for Network time
> protocol(NTP) clients and my NTP server will be in solaris 8
> machine.How to configure NTP client in redhat linux 8.Please help me
> in this.I am in need of urgent.

man ntpd

Should have everything you need to know.

--
Seth H Holmes

0
sholmes (24)

network configuration ... help needed ... urgent thx
Hi guys, girls ... I'm looking for some help how to make my pegasos II ppc plateform with yellowdoglinux 4.0 communicate with my other windows XP plateform ... I tried to share some folders on the linux side, execute samba , parametered the firewall under linux, check each configuration point on the XP side to allow the connections .... when I executed a ping under a DOS command prompt, it gives me an answer but when I tried to ping under an xterm window, it did not give me any answer ... Can you please help me to solve this issue ... thanks a lot ludovic.degrave@free.fr All documentations are well accepted .... no spam please ... :-)) Ciao Ludovic De Grave, nel tuo messaggio dicevi: > when I executed a ping under a DOS command > prompt, it gives me an answer but when I tried to ping under an xterm > window, it did not give me any answer ... Ok, this is a stupid question but -hey- let's try it. Are you using a crossover cable to connect the two machines? -- On Oct 5 1991, 8.53 AM; Linus Benedict Torvalds said: >I can (well, almost) hear you asking yourselves "why?". Hurd will be >out in a year (or two, or next month, who knows), and I've already got >minix. ...

linux neewbie : Configuring linux client in a windows network
Hi , I have a windows 2000 server running as the domain controller. I want to add a LINUX (RED HAT 9.0) computer as a client in this network. What software do i need to do this ? Thanks in advance. BNS MIke typed: > I have a windows 2000 server running as the domain controller. I want > to add a LINUX (RED HAT 9.0) computer as a client in this network. > What software do i need to do this ? > you'll have everything you need to accomplish this. samba is what will work: http://us1.samba.org/samba/samba.html 'man smbclient' 'man smbmount' or try this HOWTO: http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/SMB-HOWTO.html -- - Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - free; as in free speech and free beer remove '.eh' to email ...

need help from networking and linux expert
Hi, Gurus: Now I am using hping3 to be packet generator, sending customerized pkt to a switch and then forward to another linux box, on which hping3 recv was enabled. If modify the dest mac from the sender and changed arp table make sure those pkts could be forwarded out to switch, and also, the switch flood this unknown unicast pkts out, but somehow hping3 recv always saying that no pkt received, but if I turn on etheral capture on the receiving side, then hping3 recv could see all those pkts, meaning that if I turn on etheral, something got turned on the linux box, then make sure all those customerized pkts could go through. anybody knows what has been turned on and anyway for me to turn on this without ethereral? thanks. /zhenwu Hello, a10.part@gmail.com a �crit : > Hi, Gurus: What about non-gurus ? :-\ > Now I am using hping3 to be packet generator, sending customerized pkt > to a switch and then forward to another linux box, on which hping3 > recv was enabled. If modify the dest mac from the sender and changed > arp table make sure those pkts could be forwarded out to switch, and > also, the switch flood this unknown unicast pkts out, but somehow > hping3 recv always saying that no pkt received, but if I turn on > etheral capture on the receiving side, then hping3 recv could see all > those pkts, meaning that if I turn on etheral, something got turned on > the linux box, then make sure all those customerized pkts could go > through...

Network Time Protocol (NTP) for NonStop
Has anyone used ntp on NonStop? HP has ported this for the OSS target. I know Bowden systems sells NSK-NTP, but I am wondering if anyone has used the open-source version. Thanks in advance. NonStopForEver wrote: > Has anyone used ntp on NonStop? HP has ported this for the OSS target. > I know Bowden systems sells NSK-NTP, but I am wondering if anyone has > used the open-source version. > > Thanks in advance. We use a product written by a german guy. It only acts as a client but does the job. If you wany some details then PM me. Hi Mark. Is this the C code that gets the time from a NIST server and then uses the SETSYSTEMCLOCK procedure? ...

NTP ( Network Time protocol ) With Ingres
Does somebody use NTP ( ntpdate or xntpd ) with Ingres. Officialy NTP is not compatible with Ingres. Thanks. Bruno. At 11:34 AM 7/18/2003 +0200, Bruno Wipier wrote: >Does somebody use NTP ( ntpdate or xntpd ) with Ingres. Officialy NTP is not >compatible with Ingres. > >Thanks. > >Bruno. Bruno, I guess I'm a bit flustered. Is there some list of UNIX utilities that are or are not "compatible" with Ingres? NTP merely keeps your clock in sync, usually within milliseconds of the 'master'. Is Ingres not compatible with the correct time? ;-) Or are you running Ingres 6.4 and you are manually dealing with Day Light Savings Time? In that case, you might be fudging with the system clock and/or time zone. I wouldn't run NTP in that case, unless you learn to configure it to your rules. By the way, DLST is evil. Where, pray tell, is this "official" non-compatibility posted? Cheers, Michael Leo mleo@cariboulake.com Java, J2EE, .NET Caribou Lake Software http://www.cariboulake.com Oracle, Ingres, So much style without substance, so much stuff without style. It's hard to recognize the real thing. It comes along once in a while. - Grand Designs, Power Windows, Rush ...

Re: [help]how to configure ntp in a private network
John, I think this page explain orphan mode and configuration the best: http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/orphan.html I kind of did similar to that setup... My S1 servers don't all run standard NTPD so I couldn't do anything about that. What I did was make a S2 group that used the "tos orphan 5" and then used the "peer" directive to peer with each other. After that all the clients use the S2 group as their primary NTP servers. I think the point you are missing is you need to have some initial time source to discipline your main NTP servers. ...

RE: NTP ( Network Time protocol ) With Ingres #5
> From: Ingres, yeah baby!! [mailto:Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]] > Paul Mason wrote: > > Why is it that a cheap digital watch can keep time better than > > an expensive computer? > > Well, a cheap digital watch does not have so much to think > about! (You've just reminded me of Mr. Prosser, for some > reason ( <http://tinyurl.com/hkde> ) ). Still, the basic > principle is the same - oscillator frequency variation > will make some difference. There may be some issue with > lost clock interrupts, AFAIR. Each clock interrupt causes > the kernel to increment the time (by 10 milli- seconds, > 1/100 second?), so a higher priority interrupt causing a > missed clock interrupt would result in time slippage. > This is all a long time ago, and I can't remember whether > that is for an old mainframe, or a Sun system. It probably > doesn't matter, anyway - my 1st. Law of Computing - "all > computers are the same computer". Oh, I think temperature > has some issue on clock speed, too. This *is* irritating, > I may have to go and look it up! > Can't we just do something like hook up a cheap digital watch to motherboard so it has it's own internal 'time-server' that it can sync against periodically. Then all you'd need is the equivalent of ntpdate in firmware, set to run regularly enough so it never has to 'step' the time, give it a fr...

Strange OS/2 Networking Problem
I am having a wierd problem with one of my os/2 machines on a peer network. The machine that is giving me trouble has an ECS K7S5A motherboard in it. I have been successful in getting the machine to logon to my peer network. It can even do a NET VIEW and I can see the other machines. But I cannot do a NET VIEW \\machineid or a NET USE to access a resource. I get an error that says that the resource is not longer available. Well, all my other machines can see it. I don't get it. I have tried with the built in SIS 900 lan adapter and with a Linksys LN100TX. Same result on both...

RE: NTP ( Network Time protocol ) With Ingres #2
> At 11:34 AM 7/18/2003 +0200, Bruno Wipier wrote: > >Does somebody use NTP ( ntpdate or xntpd ) with Ingres. > Officialy NTP is not > >compatible with Ingres. > > > >Thanks. > > > >Bruno. > > Bruno, > > I guess I'm a bit flustered. Is there some list of > UNIX utilities that are or are not "compatible" with > Ingres? > > NTP merely keeps your clock in sync, usually within > milliseconds of the 'master'. > > Is Ingres not compatible with the correct time? ;-) We don't support changing the system clock whilst ingres is running, especially if it goes backwards. It will affect timestamps on journal records as well as any user data created with date('now') etc. From the man page of ntpdate, if the time is out of sync by < 0.5 sec then it will adjust it by calling adjtime, which doesn't actually change the clock it merely speeds it up or slows it down slightly until the time is back in sync. This method should be ok because it means that the time is always increasing as it should. If the difference is > 0.5 sec then it will set the time by calling settimeofday. This should be avoided while ingres is running, and if the time is set backwards then ingres should really be kept down long enough for the new clock time to overtake the old. The point about 6.4 and DST is a good one. HTH Paul Mason At 04:37 PM 7/18/2003 +010...

Re: NTP ( Network Time protocol ) With Ingres #6
By the way, even though most servers I meet can't keep time to save a life, my 4-year-old Powerbook G3 laptop will generally hold time to within a few seconds every couple months. Even the ancient (9-year-old) Performa 6110 that we just retired could keep time better than my Ultra 2 can. -- Karl R. Schendel, Jr. schendel@kbcomputer.com K/B Computer Associates www.kbcomputer.com Ingres, Unix, VMS Consulting and Training ...

best networking configuration for router/linux server/windows client ?
I have a dsl connection currently feeding to my dlink 614 router(dns server). To which I have my linux server(samba & apache) and my windows machine connected. (DSL Connection) | | v ------- | R | ------- (DNS, Firewall) | | | v -------------------------- | | | | | | v v ------- ------- | L | | W | ------- ------- (Webserver, Samba) (Game machine :p) Simple configuration ? Looks like this is simple and common setup. Issue with this setup: Windows and Linux machine cannot resolve names without hardcoding ip->name info in the hosts files. I figure its coz, windows depends on wins broadcast ? And linux does not. Someone mentioned 192.168.x.x is a private network, so name resolving is not possible by defualt, so linux dosnt see windows machine. (ie, I cant ping my windows hostname, but pings ip). Someone Also mentioned, that I could ru...

added second nic, need help configuring it for local network
Hi, I just added DFE-538Tx nic to my Redhat box (kernal 2.4.20-19.8). First off, I am new to networking on Linux. Okay, so here is the situation. I have a DSL modem connected to ppp0. One network card is already installed, eth0 (I think it is 3COM). I just added the second network card, and when I started up the computer, Redhat boot sequence detected the new card and told me it was, I think, 8139, and loaded its driver. It asked me if I wanted to configure the network. I skipped that step. Now, I am not able to see my eth1. No other computer is connected to this computer (though I plan to connect another machine to this computer through the second nic soon). For now, I just to confirm that I have eth1 and that it is working properly. Any suggestions how to do it? Or pointers on the web where I should get proper instructions? BTW, I don't have /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1, I guess because I haven't configured the second nic yet(?) All help is appreciated, Thanks, ->HS -- ---------------------- X ---------------------- Remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam. H. S. wrote: > Hi, > > I just added DFE-538Tx nic to my Redhat box (kernal 2.4.20-19.8). First > off, I am new to networking on Linux. > > Okay, so here is the situation. I have a DSL modem connected to ppp0. > One network card is already installed, eth0 (I think it...

Need : Meinberg NTP client configuration to immediately correct to server time
I am using the Meinberg ntpd 4.2.4 deamon to syncronize a client pc to another server pc on my network. The client time cannot be trusted. The problem I am having is that if the client time drifts out too far as a result of a network loss, it does not appear to resync and correct its clock to conform to the server's true time. I havetried using "server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 5 to be more agressive with getting the client to poll but it symply resyncs without forcing a time jump and only over a long period of time do I see the client correct itself to the Server's time. I am aware of W32Time Max Phase Correction but can't seem to find similar control with meinberg. I wish to continue to use meinberg since the client may act as a server or peer for a subnet. Does anyone know how to configure this application to have the client always burst and update its clock to lock onto the NTP server in the similar manner as the IBURST behavior when the client first starts up ? [Excessively long lines and missing paragraph gaps repaired.] Andy Munoz wrote: > I am using the Meinberg ntpd 4.2.4 deamon to syncronize a client pc University of Delaware. > to another server pc on my network. The client time cannot be trusted. > I havetried using "server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 5 Do not do this unless you own the server. It is considered abusive. Also note that a low maxpoll will tend to r...

New network admin, need help configuring WatchGuard Firebox III
I am a software developer, so I am not a complete fool when it comes to computers, however I was placed in charge of handling an ISP change at our company (we are very small, can't afford a real network admin). I've done some networking before, so I'm familiar with routers, gateways, etc. Here is the situation (numbers are fake): The new ISP sent me the standard information. They gave me: Assigned netblock: 111.222.333.444/28 Customer WAN: 555.666.777.888/30 Gateway: 555.666.777.887 Customer LAN: 111.222.333.445/28 LAN Gateway: 111.222.333.445/28 My main question ...

[help]how to configure ntp in a private network and without extra refer clock source?
����һ�� MIME ��ʽ�Ķ෽�ʼ��� --===============5112903587756223038== Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Guys: now, I need to configure ntp server and client in a private network = environment, supposed that: =20 =20 |------ client D = =20 Server A |------ client E=20 Server B | ------ client F =20 |------ clientG=20 servers and clients are all linux physical machine. I want those clients is synchonized to Server A or Server B , Both A and B are using Local clock in their mainboard , without extra = refer clock source. why use two Servers ? I want to implemet ntp server HA :when A became = down, clients can be synchonized to B .=20 A=A1=AFs ip : 192.168.1.10 B=A1=AFs ip : 192.168.1.20 So I configure ntp.conf=20 on A : =20 server 127.127.1.0 =20 fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 11 =20 on B: server 127.127.1.0=20 fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 11=20 on all clients , such as D: server 192.168.1.10 server 192.168.1.20=20 but I =A1=B0ntpq =A8Cp=A1=B1 on D : remote refid st t when poll = reach delay offset jitter =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

RE: URGENT IDS 9.4 and Legato Networker (7.1) I need help.
Hi, I am not familiar with Legato, but in Informix side, you can check bar_act.log and online.log. If you need more detail of XBSA, set BAR_DEBUG=7 in your onconfig file. More detail information will write in BAR_DEBUG_LOG of onconfig. Then ask Legato again. Just my $0.02. -- Tsutomu Ogiwara from Tokyo Japan. ICQ#:168106592 >From: "Isidre PONS ROCA" <ipons@dtgna.altanet.org> >To: informix-list@iiug.org >Subject: URGENT IDS 9.4 and Legato Networker (7.1) I need help. >Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:39:30 +0100 > >Hi all. > >Work environment: > Solaris 9 (64 bits) > IDS 9.4.UC4 (32 bits) > Legato Networker 7.x (on other server with Solaris 9.0 64b) > nmi 2.0 (32 bits) (legato-Informix agent) > >After much work we can do logical_logs backups, manual backups >(direct use of onbar from os prompt) > >From Legato scheduler the backup don't run, well it'n not true, it copies >only legato index but don't copy the informix instance. In the group >configuration we put nsrdbmi as remote comand to run. > >The result in Legato say the backup failed but not reason is show. No >trace output on logs, no trace output on xbsa logs... We are lost.... > >Any ideas about this problem.? > > > > > > > > >-- > Isidre PONS ROCA > BASE - Gesti�Ed'Ingressos Locals > (Diputaci�Ede Tarragona) > Sistemes d&...

Fwd: [ntpwg] RFC 5908 on Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6
-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [ntpwg] RFC 5908 on Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6 Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:58:03 -0700 (PDT) From: rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org To: ietf-announce@ietf.org, rfc-dist@rfc-editor.org CC: ntpwg@lists.ntp.org, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 5908 Title: Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6 Author: R. Gayraud, B. Lourdelet Status: Standards Track Stream: IETF Date: June 2010 Mailbox: richard.gayraud@free.fr, blourdel@cisco.com Pages: 9 Characters: 17452 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-06.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5908.txt The NTP Server Option for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) provides NTPv4 (Network Time Protocol version 4) server location information to DHCPv6 hosts. [STANDARDS TRACK] This document is a product of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF. This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol. STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements. Please refer to the current edition of the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the stand...

NTP client syncs successfully with NTP server within local network but not with the NTP pool servers
I am using ntp 4.2.6p5 on linux. I setup an NTP server on a machine in another subnet and tried to sync my machine with the server and it works well. But when I try to use the pool.ntp.org servers (I tried 0.pool.ntp.org, 1.pool.ntp.org, etc. and just pool.ntp.org servers), it does not sync. nslookup on pool.ntp.org as well as 0.pool.ntp.org gives proper DNS resolution and ping works on the IPs returned by nslookup as well. Output of iptables grepped for UDP is as follows: [Thu Feb 10 12:39:14 root@root-ubuntu:~]# iptables -L -n -v | grep udp 92 13001 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 state RELATED,ESTABLISHED 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:123 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:161 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:443 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:623 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:389 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:636 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:3268 0 0 ACCEPT udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 udp dpt:3269 Output of the netstat command is as follows: [Thu Feb 10 12:35:51 root@root-ubuntu:~]# netstat -a | grep udp udp 0 0 localhost:9473 0...

Legato Networker 7.2.2 Build 422 -- Creating & Configuring a NDMP Client so that the CIFS Servers on a Celerra Networker Server Can be backed up
I am trying to run a backup of my Celerra Network Server NS40G. I am running backups through the Legato Networker Server 7.2.2. Build 422. For my two Celerra units I have two NDMP clients set up on the Legato Networker Server. I have created the clients no problem on the Legato Networker Server, added them to my Daily Backup Group and started the configuration -- here is how the clients are configured so far: In the General Tab of my client: The name of the client is netwincp.cph.local The saveset I have listed is -- userfiles ** userfiles is the name of one of my file system...

I want to study linux network but I have not a network
HI, I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me to study it on this only one PC? Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within my PC? Any help appreciated! Chen On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:06:40 +0800, Chen Bin wrote: > HI, > > I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux > network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me > to study it on this only one PC? > > Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within > my PC? You can use Vmware (www.vmware.com), but it's quite expensive. The workstation edition costs $189. But you can get a 30 day fully functioning trial version. -- Rolf Arne Schulze Trans-atlantic weightloss challenge: http://tawlc.net/ Personal weblog: http://roffe.ronningveien.net/ In comp.os.linux.networking Chen Bin <binch@mobilesoft.com.cn>: > HI, > I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux > network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me > to study it on this only one PC? > Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within > my PC? You can do almost anything just over loop-back, like "ssh localhost" no need for any emulation, you already have one. -- Michael Heiming (X-PGP-Sig > GPG-Key ID: EDD27B94) mail: echo zvpunry@urvz...

Networking Questions I have for multiple OS Networking
I have some questions that I am hoping someone can help me with. I have plans to network 7 PC's together with different OS as follows. Windows XP Prof Windows XP Home Windows 2000 Windows Me Windows 98 SE Windows 95B Linux Red Hat 8.0 My 7 computers have their OS installed as well as 10/100mbps NICs, which will all connect to my 10/100 Switch. (1.) Does anyone know of any incompatibilities I will have or problems that I can avoid when setting up this network of multiple operating systems? (2.) Is there any patches I will need for specific OS to network with the...

Some serious OSI lvl 2 / 3 linux kernel network driver help needed in WA state.
Welcome any commentary Thanks group. ...

Help! linux networking!!!
goal: connect Linux to Windows XP through TCP/IP (I don't need to share the filesystem, only communicate) Linux version: Red Flag Linux Desktop 2.4 in /proc/pci: ...... Bus 0, device 12, function 0: Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139 (rev 16) IRQ 11. Master Capable. Latency=32. Min Gnt=32. Max Lnt=64. I/O at 0xe000 [0xe0ff]. Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xec102000 [0xec1020ff]. ....... So, I guess my network adaptor's IRQ=11, I/O=0xe000 Then I run "netconf" to configure the network: Client tasks Host name and IP network devices: Host name: Host name + domain: mypc.mydomain Adaptor: [x] Enabled Config mode: (o) Manual ( ) Dhcp ( ) Bootp Primary name + domain: mypc.mydomain Aliases (opt): mypc IP address: 169.254.39.149 Netmask (opt): 255.255.0.0 Net device: eth0 Kernel module: ne I/O port (opt): 0xe000 Irq (opt): 11 Name Server Specification (DNS): DNS usage: [ ] DNS is required for normal operation default domain: mydomain IP of name server 1: 169.254.39.149 IP of name server 2 (opt): IP of name server 3 (opt): search domain 1 (opt): search domain 2 (opt): search domain 3 (opt): search domain 4 (opt): The rest parts keep default. Click "Accept", unsuccessful. Type command: ping 127.0.0.1 ok. Type command: ping 169.254.39.149 Connect: Network is unreachable. I also changed th...

networking help needed
hi i have a pc with two network cards, one wired and one wireless. the wired card it attached to a network with router. is there any way i can get internet access to the wireless card? i have palyed with the gateways and from the laptop on the other end of the wireless i can ping the wored card on the pc. anyone able to help? thanks Click Start>>Help>>Index tab>>Lookup Internet Connection Sharing. Read thoroughly. "Spike" <spike@erar.co.uk> wrote in message news:e1f42782.0307310257.335492b1@posting.google.com... > hi i have a pc with ...

Web resources about - Network time protocol (NTP) client configuration help needed urgently - comp.os.linux.networking

Pusher configuration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In a craft with a pusher configuration the propeller (s) are mounted behind their respective engine(s). According to Bill Gunston , a "pusher ...

Facebook Simplifies XCode Configuration, Adds App Events To IOS SDK
Facebook released a new software-development kit for iOS , version 3.6 , the social network announced in a post on its developer blog . continued… ...

Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on ...
Get Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

The Promise of System Configuration - YouTube
Google Tech Talks November 5, 2008 ABSTRACT In 1993 cfengine was one of the first open source configuration management systems for Unix, and ...

IBM: The PC is the new mainframe - Apple, Configuration / maintenance, Data Center, hardware systems ...
"The PC is dead!" We've heard that message a lot since the birth of Apple's iPad, but when one of the creators of IBM's first PC added his voice ...

Cloud BI vendor Birst bags $38 million in venture funding - SaaS, Configuration / maintenance, Birst ...
Birst, a San Francisco company that offers cloud-based business intelligence services, has scored a US$38 million venture investment led by existing ...

EMC teams with Avaya (not Cisco) on communication pods - unified communications, Configuration / maintenance ...
Two stalwarts in the enterprise IT market joined forces today to release a unified communications stack that integrates hardware from EMC, virtualization ...

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 820 Modem Configuration
... program. While we have some information about various bits and pieces of Snapdragon 820, the real points of interest like the exact CPU configuration, ...

All configurations of Nexus 6p back in stock at Google Store
... variants. Considering the fact the Nexus 6p hasn’t been on the market very long just yet, we wouldn’t be surprised if some of these configurations ...

Killer 5-Day Deal: Free AppleCare with all early-2015 13" MacBook Pros & $119-$200 off custom configurations ...
... free plus instant discounts on all of Apple's standard early-2015 13" MacBook Pros, or save between $119 and $200 on select custom configurations ...