problem with network configuration

Hi,
we have installed an openMosix cluster (using clusterKnoppix) and we
have some problems configuring the network. We have tried several
things but they didn't work.

Things working properly:
-you can connect through ssh and ftp to the cluster from the intranet.

Things not working:
-you cannot connect from outside the intranet.
-from the cluster, you cannot access internet.

Could some expert illuminate us (poor newbies)?
Thanks in advance,
Federico

I want to study linux network but I have not a network
HI, I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me to study it on this only one PC? Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within my PC? Any help appreciated! Chen On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:06:40 +0800, Chen Bin wrote: > HI, > > I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux > network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me > to study it on this only one PC? > > Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within > my PC? You can use Vmware (www.vmware.com), but it's quite expensive. The workstation edition costs $189. But you can get a 30 day fully functioning trial version. -- Rolf Arne Schulze Trans-atlantic weightloss challenge: http://tawlc.net/ Personal weblog: http://roffe.ronningveien.net/ In comp.os.linux.networking Chen Bin <binch@mobilesoft.com.cn>: > HI, > I am using debian 3.0 as my linux PC and I want to study the linux > network administartion. When I only have one pc, is it possible for me > to study it on this only one PC? > Is any emulation that can be done to construct a virtual network within > my PC? You can do almost anything just over loop-back, like "ssh localhost" no need for any emulation, you already have one. -- Michael Heiming (X-PGP-Sig > GPG-Key ID: EDD27B94) mail: echo zvpunry@urvz...

Networking Questions I have for multiple OS Networking
I have some questions that I am hoping someone can help me with. I have plans to network 7 PC's together with different OS as follows. Windows XP Prof Windows XP Home Windows 2000 Windows Me Windows 98 SE Windows 95B Linux Red Hat 8.0 My 7 computers have their OS installed as well as 10/100mbps NICs, which will all connect to my 10/100 Switch. (1.) Does anyone know of any incompatibilities I will have or problems that I can avoid when setting up this network of multiple operating systems? (2.) Is there any patches I will need for specific OS to network with the...

network problem
Hi all, have a problem while setting up my home network; there are two PC's asterix, Realtek - 8029(AS) 192.168.0.98 idefix, Realtek - RT8139 192.168.0.20 Both cards work fine with ping on the lo and the own nodename, when I try to ping to the other node I get an error like mentioned below ... ----------------- From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98): icmp_seq=1 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=1 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=2 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=3 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=4 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=5 Destination Host Unreachable From asterix.meprivat (192.168.0.98) icmp_seq=6 Destination Host Unreachable --- idefix.meprivat ping statistics --- 8 packets transmitted, 0 received, +7 errors, 100% loss, time 7032ms , pipe 3 --------------------- Need advice, any help is welcome ! Thanx a lot in advance !! -- Besten Dank / Thank you very much Tom "tom" <th.metz@tesionmail.de> skrev i meddelandet news:bprdcl$ndr$1@stu1id2.ip.tesion.net... > Hi all, > > have a problem while setting up my home network; there are two PC's > asterix, Realtek - 8029(AS) 192.168.0.98 > idefix, Realtek - RT8139 192.168.0.20 > > Both cards work fine with ping on the lo and the own nodename, when I t...

linux neewbie : Configuring linux client in a windows network
Hi , I have a windows 2000 server running as the domain controller. I want to add a LINUX (RED HAT 9.0) computer as a client in this network. What software do i need to do this ? Thanks in advance. BNS MIke typed: > I have a windows 2000 server running as the domain controller. I want > to add a LINUX (RED HAT 9.0) computer as a client in this network. > What software do i need to do this ? > you'll have everything you need to accomplish this. samba is what will work: http://us1.samba.org/samba/samba.html 'man smbclient' 'man smbmount' or try this HOWTO: http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/SMB-HOWTO.html -- - Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - free; as in free speech and free beer remove '.eh' to email ...

Network Configuration Problem
I've just downloaded and installed Pegasus 4.21C on top of my 3..x installation. I use Pegasus on a Novell netwrk in NDS mode. When I launched Pegasus on my system to test it, my new mail folder opens fine. All my mail is there and so are my address books. However when I tried to send and receive internet mail nothing happened. I checked the network configuration setting and they were blank. I corrected the problem and sent and recieved internet mail without problem. However whenever I exit and reload Pegasus the settings are gone again. It appears Pegasus does not save the settings. Any idea what is happening? Hi Tim Tim a �crit : > I've just downloaded and installed Pegasus 4.21C on top of my 3..x > installation. I use Pegasus on a Novell netwrk in NDS mode. When I launched > Pegasus on my system to test it, my new mail folder opens fine. All my mail > is there and so are my address books. > > However when I tried to send and receive internet mail nothing happened. I > checked the network configuration setting and they were blank. I corrected > the problem and sent and recieved internet mail without problem. However > whenever I exit and reload Pegasus the settings are gone again. It appears > Pegasus does not save the settings. > > Any idea what is happening? > Do you still use your old 3... version? if so that could explain that your network configuration disapears. Th...

linux network problem
we have many RHEL 3 Update 9 servers who's bnx2 driver (v52d) STOPS sending packets and they pile up in the SEND QUEUE when viewing through 'netstat -a'. This problem happens randomly and we cannot consistently duplicate it. What could I do on the local box between the 2 'on board' NICS to force loads of data from one NIC to the other to try to duplicate this problem? ...

Problem In Network Configuration
Hi everybody, I've got a Win2k3 Enterprise Edition Server, with 2 NICs and an ADSL ethernet modem. NIC1 (192.168.0.1) serves the local LAN, and I just installed the second NIC to connect the ethernet modem to it. The modem manual tells that it has a default IP address (192.168.1.1), so I configured my second NIC to be in the same sunbet as the ethernet modem and gave it 192.168.1.2. My problem is that how should I configure my network to pass the internet traffic from my clients in 192.168.0.* to 192.168.1.1 and vice versa? As a try I enabled RRAS service and configured it for NAT. I ad...

network configuration problem
I have a home network that uses a wireless router to connect to the outside world via ADSL, like this: ADSL modem | router machine A (desktop) 192.168.1.1 ----ethernet---- 192.168.1.2 : : 192.168.1.3 machine B (laptop) Machine A serves as a gateway, DNS, and DHCP server for B. Now I want to connect another machine that has an Ethernet port but no wireless so that it can connect to internet, so have done the following ADSL modem | router machine A 192.168.1.1 ----ethernet---- 192.168.1.2 : : 192.168.1.3 machine B machine C 192.168.2.1 ----- hub ------ 192.168.2.2 I have attempted to configure B as a gateway (and DHCP server for the wired interface), and can ping B from C, but cannot get beyond B from C. The network portions of /etc/rc.conf on B are: ifconfig_sis0="inet 192.168.2.1 netmask 255.255.255.0" ifconfig_ath0="WPA DHCP" defaultrouter="isis" # "isis" is machine A. gateway_enable="YES" netstat -rn on B shows: Destination Gateway Flags Refs Use Netif Expire default 192.168.1.2 UGS 0 147 ath0 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 UH 0 7794 lo0 192.168.1.0/24 link#6 UC 0 0 ath0 192.168.1.1 00:1c:df:20:00:2f UHLW 1 0 ath0 1090 192.168.1...

Network configuration problem.
I have a print server and two PCs networked via hardwire through a router. These devices are assigned static IPs 192.168.1.10, 11, and 12 respectively and had been running successfully for several years. One of the PCs (192.168.1.11), running Red Hat 9, experienced an AC power failure which apparently damaged some files in the root ext2 partition. After a session with fsck I am able to boot up this system. Most everything appears normal except I can not connect to the printer or internet with this PC. The Network Configuration Tool shows that device eth0 is inactive. However attempting to...

Strange problem: no problem with Linux, when I boot windows 2K network is down...
Guys: This is very strange problem, looklike this problem is not going to leave me for months. I have a computer with Windows2K and Linux. I have Netgear 4-port Switch/Router (connected to DSL modem). If I boot with Linux, everything is OK, I can be on-line, also two of my other computers works fine. If I boot my PC with Win2K, then immediately all computers are down. None of the computer connected to network. I thought some problem with LAN card, so I went for early bird sale on day after Thanksgiving and I got one LinkSys PCI LAN card and one Router and I plugged new LAN card into my machine, then I booted with Windows, same problem. No problem on Linux side, then I changed my Router with new Router, samething. CAN SOME EXPERT SUGGEST ME, WHAT IS HAPPENING with my Win2K machine. But if I bypass Router and connect directly from DSL modem to my Win2K PC, then it is working. Why win2K pc is not working with Router. I have two more XP machines connected top 4-port switch (one is with cable and other one is with 802.11), they are working fine. Can somebody suggest me, how can I fix this. I verified MAC address, all are Unique MAC's. Thanks in advance. Santa wrote: > Guys: > > This is very strange problem, looklike this problem is not going to > leave me for months. I have a computer with Windows2K and Linux. I > have Netgear 4-port Switch/Router (connected to DSL modem). If I boot > with Linux, everything is OK, I can be on-line, also two of my other...

Two network adapters on seperate networks problem
Greetings. Here's my situation: I have a PC running SuSe 9.3 that has two NIC's. One of these is configured with a static IP such as: device: eth0 IP: 10.9.81.204 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.192 Default Gateway: 10.9.81.193 This is an "isolated" network. By this I mean that the routers on this network have extensive access control lists so that only certain machines on this network can see other machines. There is no access from this network to the public internet, (the proxy server for the internet is blocked on this network). My other NIC is configured to get an IP via DHCP (although I could get a static IP if that would help). It gets an IP like: device: eth1 IP: 10.9.16.140 Subnet Mask:255.255.255.0 Gateway: 10.9.16.1 This network does have a connection to the public internet through a proxy server at IP 10.22.2.100. I can ping and ssh to machines on both networks. Machines on both networks can see me, even my samba shares. But, I cannot get to the public internet from my machine, it seems that my connection to the proxy server is blocked. I suspect it is because my default gateway is going through eth0 onto the private network. If I remove the default gateway entry, then I can get to the public internet, but I loose the connection I have to machines on the "isolated" network network. Is there some sort of solution that will allow me to have my default network traffic go to the eth1 adapter configured via DHCP, and still allow traffic to go ...

network problems with Mac Mini on PC network
Is the Mac (or Mac Mini) known to cause issues with certain kinds of ethernet switching hubs, perhaps when used in conjunction with PCs? I'm a long (long) time PC user and have a wired network of various PCs in my home office. I just bought a Mac Mini and set it up here. Things were working perfectly right out of the box, even to the point of the Mac finding the network, downloading updates, seeing the Windows shares and network printers, and working with both of my monitors. So last night, I started a download of the iPhone SDK (>2GB) and went to bed. In the morning, I foun...

Any Documentaion about How Linux Networking IP stack looklike between Linux PC (single NIC card) and Router with multiple Network interfaces (LAN and WAN)?
Any Documenttaion about How Linux IP Networking stack looklike bwteen Linux PC (single NIC card) and Router with multiple Network interfaces running on Linux (LAN and WAN)?. appreciated for links or some documentation. Thanks. ...

Odd linux networking problem
Hi, I'm currently dealing with a very strange networking problem. I suspect it's the OS (Debian testing) on the client that is causing the problem, but as a matter of fact, I'm not absolutely sure. We're running a home network of about 10 PCs, which used to be connected with an 802.11b-network with a D-Link WLAN AP and DSL router (DL-713P). Now we're migrating from to a 802.11g AP (Linksys WAP54G) for the Wireless, which will eventually be connected to a Linux server, but currently is connected to one of the three ethernet ports on the D-Link router. Now, we've started to one by one switch the clients from the old 11 Mb AP to the new Linksys, which is working fine for all Windows clients. It also used to work with the aforementioned Debian machine, but somehow, it's not working any more. The symptoms are: - it connects to the AP just fine - it can connect to any other client on the network and vice versa - it can *not* connect to the D-Link router, neither ping nor anything else gets a connection - running "arp" takes very long, but eventually finds out all MACs - I don't really know what to make of what ethereal shows me; the router reacts immediately to ARP requests, but nothing else seems to come out of it. I'm totally clueless...any suggestions! Thanks Bela -- Bela Bauer - bela_b@gmx.net www.aitrob.de - www.drsl.de ...

Linux
Hi all, I have quite unusual problem with my home network and i hope there is someone who knows the solution. there are 3 networked computers I run dual boot machine with winxp and slackware 9.1 linux, NIC is via-rhine running on default kernel driver, i think that version is 1.10, i have few services running like proftpd, httpd, samba, and they are accessible from the internet thanks to noip software. the problem is that im connected to the internet using internet connection sharing on winXP machine. when i use winxp on my comp everything works fine, but when i want to use linux (that would be probably most of the time) everything works fine for a while, sometimes its 3 hours sometimes 3 minutes, and then windows machine 'forgets' about my linux box. from that moment there is nothing i can do, i can't ping to that computer because it looks like its switched off. when i reboot it won't help, i can't see connection even in windows (network cable disconnected). the only thing that helps is disabling and enabling network connection on winXP machine sharing the internet. problem is that i have very limited access to that machine and it's real pain sometimes when i cant use internet for the rest of the day, just because i wanted to use linux for a while. i think i didnt have that problem before i upgraded slackware from 9.0 to 9.1, NICs in winxp are some kind of realtec cards, one of them built into the motherboard, but the problem is with both of them. i&#...

problem networking Linux and XP
I have Centos and XP installed on separate machines and connected using a crossover cable. I configured the network cards of both machines with static IP addresses. I have disabled the firewalls on both machines. The problem is: I can ping the Centos machine from the XP machine. However, when I try to ping XP from Centos, the ping request arrives at the XP machine but no reply arrives back at the Centos machine. I would appreciate some help with this. On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:01:49 -0700, esrom wrote: >> I would appreciate some help with this. get rid of XP? On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:01:49 -0700, esrom rearranged some electrons to say: > I have Centos and XP installed on separate machines and connected using > a crossover cable. > I configured the network cards of both machines with static IP > addresses. > I have disabled the firewalls on both machines. > > The problem is: > I can ping the Centos machine from the XP machine. However, when I try > to ping XP from Centos, the ping request arrives at the XP machine but > no reply arrives back at the Centos machine. > > I would appreciate some help with this. Turn off the built-in XP firewalls. david wrote: > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:01:49 -0700, esrom rearranged some electrons to > say: > >> I have Centos and XP installed on separate machines and connected using >> a crossover cable. >> I configured the network cards of both machines with static IP >&...

problem with Linux box on network
I have a small home Ethernet network. One machine is running Slackware Linux 13.0, KDE 4.2.4 and KMail 1.11.4 and Firefox. The other runs Windows XP. My ISP is Time-Warner and I have a broadband connection to the Internet. Everything was working fine with the network, but suddenly email downloads from Time-Warner's Road Runner POP server started to get erratic. At first it seemed that rebooting helped, but now I can't download my email at all. I can usually ping the POP server, and I can always download my email from the Windows machine, so it appears there is nothing wrong on the server side. I can generally send email (although it appears to be a little slow, and sometimes a perfectly ordinary email gets stuck in the outbox). Coincidentally, Firefox on the Linux box is also behaving erratically. HTML processing get's stuck on "Waiting for xyz.com...". HTML requests do not time out at the server, but the page never comes. (Again, Firefox on the Windows machine works normally.) The fact that I have problems with *both* KMail (a KDE app) *and* Firefox makes me suspect there is a problem with the underlying TCP/IP plumbing on the Linux machine. Is there a buffer overflowing somewhere? A corrupted cache? Is there a log file I can look at? Thanks & Best Regards, Vwaju NYC On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:48:07 -0400, Vwaju <slack@rcn.com> wrote: > The fact that I have problems with *both* KMail (a KDE app) *and* > Firefox > makes...

Free Download Ebook for linux networking guide | http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html
i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download it for free http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html Tony Andreas wrote: > i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download > it for free > http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html i have problems resolving the domain name of this link: http://www.mybook.000webhost.info/Linux%20Network%20Admin%20Guide.pdf goarilla <"kevin DOT paulus AT skynet DOT be"> wrote: > Tony Andreas wrote: >> i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download >> it for free >> http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html > > i have problems resolving the domain name of this link: > http://www.mybook.000webhost.info/Linux%20Network%20Admin%20Guide.pdf What link is that? i.e. which one on the Home Page? There are over 30 of them. mybook.000webhost.info resolves to 64.235.54.104 The link you gave opens KPDF for me - I didn't look at its contents. Doug. Doug Laidlaw wrote: > goarilla <"kevin DOT paulus AT skynet DOT be"> wrote: > >> Tony Andreas wrote: >>> i have linux networking guide, their format is pdf, you can download >>> it for free >>> http://freepdf-ebook.blogspot.com/2007/12/linux-network-admin-guide.html >> i have problems resolving the domain name of this link: >>...

weird linux networking problem
Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this, and if so, if they have any idea what could be causing it. A number of our boxes are HP dx5150 running Red Hat 4.3 (kernel 2.6.9-42). The onboard NIC is Broadcom BCM5751 Gigabit. Every now and then, these boxes lose contact with the network: we find that the central network switch (Cisco) has shut down the port, having apparently detected that the MAC address of the connected box has changed. Once the security on the port is reset, everything continues as normal. (The incorrect MAC address detected by the switch is always 08:00:45:00:FF:F8.) Obviously, this is now a fairly old version of Red Hat, and we've found that an upgrade to kernel 2.6.9-55 seems to solve the problem (we have application-related constraints limiting the kernels to which we can upgrade.) However, it would be really good to understand this problem. Any ideas? On Wed, 5 May 2010, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.networking, in article <f68557e2-f392-4638-821c-b547d39013cc@a34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, pduffy wrote: NOTE: Posting from groups.google.com (or some web-forums) dramatically reduces the chance of your post being seen. Find a real news server. >A number of our boxes are HP dx5150 running Red Hat 4.3 (kernel >2.6.9-42). The onboard NIC is Broadcom BCM5751 Gigabit. [compton ~]$ etherwhois BROADCOM 00-10-18 (hex) BROADCOM CORPORATION 001018 (base 16) BROADCOM CORPORATION ...

Configure DSL and Linux network
Dear Experts, I have 2 XP/Linux dual boot machines. Previously, these machines were connected with a crossover cable, and they could talk to each other. But now, there is a DSL modem, and router that is not configured right. I have installed DSL on the XP side, and it is working well. Now, I'm trying to get it to work on Linux. First and foremost, I need the two Linux machines to talk to each other, through the router. Internet is secondary. So far, I can't even ping the modem, or router, so some fundamental configuration is needed. Hardware: The IP addresses are what is config...

network within a network
I am a college student living in a duplex. Our whole duplex has one internet connection. I have a laptop with a wireless card and a ethernet card. I use the wireless card to access the internet. I also have a desktop with only a ethernet card that i am trying to connect to my laptop. Im trying to make my own network to share the internet connection with my desktop. My problem arises when i try to make my laptop the host to my network, i think it tries to take the 192.168.0.1 ip address which is already taken by the router ( in other apartment). so i get ip address conflictions. A...

CUPS problem? or network problem? or printer problem?
Trying to configure CUPS to print to an HP LaserJet 5si over the network. Here is the relevant error_log stuff: I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Job 14 queued on 'ptr' by 'wm'. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/texttops (PID 12120) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops (PID 1 2121) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster (P ID 12122) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertoprint er (PID 1...

Proper routes for linux machine with two network ports to same network
Hi, I run a Fedora Core 4 system with two network devices eth0 (assigned 10.10.10.30) and eth1 (assigned 10.10.10.31). The local network is 10.10.10.0, the gateway is 10.10.10.1 # route Kernel IP routing table Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface 10.10.10.1 * 255.255.255.255 UH 0 0 0 eth1 10.10.10.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 eth0 10.10.10.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 eth1 169.254.0.0 * 255.255.0.0 U 0 0 0 eth1 default 10.10.10.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth1 default 10.10.10.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth0 Although rules to 10.10.10.0 exists for both eth interfaces, It seems that traffic going to the local network at 10.10.10.* goes thru eth0 if no interface specified. If I pull out the network cable at eth0, ping 10.10.10.100 -> Destination Host Unreachable ping 10.10.10.100 -I eth0 -> Destination Host Unreachable ping 10.10.10.100 -I eth1 -> Works fine! Similar problems exist for the internet outgoing connections with the default and 10.10.10.1 gateway routes. How do I add the routes properly so that the machine will look at which interface is working or sort of, and choose the correct route? Thanks for any pointers. fuzzybr80@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I run a Fedora Core 4 system with two network devices eth0 (assi...

networking problem (very low networking bandwith after power failure of switch)
Dear list members, I have a strange networking problem with a solaris 8 mashine : This mashine has a very low network bandwith ( needs several hours to copy 1 Gig of data through a 100 Mbit network, over a switch) using scp. A possible cause of that problem could be, that the networking switch to which the mashine is connected powered down due to a power supply failure. After powering up that switch again I had no problems accessing the solaris box again. But the connection is very slow. First I thought that I could have a problem with the nfs-client on that mashine causing to much traf...

Web resources about - problem with network configuration - comp.os.linux.networking

Configuration file - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , configuration files , or config files configure the initial settings for some computer programs . They are used for user applications ...

Facebook Taps Opscode Private Chef For Configuration, Management Of Servers
How does Facebook manage its ever-growing plethora of servers , configurations, administrative access policies, and the other tasks that go along ...

Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on ...
Get Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

The Promise of System Configuration - YouTube
Google Tech Talks November 5, 2008 ABSTRACT In 1993 cfengine was one of the first open source configuration management systems for Unix, and ...

IBM: The PC is the new mainframe - Apple, Configuration / maintenance, Data Center, hardware systems ...
"The PC is dead!" We've heard that message a lot since the birth of Apple's iPad, but when one of the creators of IBM's first PC added his voice ...

Cloud BI vendor Birst bags $38 million in venture funding - SaaS, Configuration / maintenance, Birst ...
Birst, a San Francisco company that offers cloud-based business intelligence services, has scored a US$38 million venture investment led by existing ...

EMC teams with Avaya (not Cisco) on communication pods - unified communications, Configuration / maintenance ...
Two stalwarts in the enterprise IT market joined forces today to release a unified communications stack that integrates hardware from EMC, virtualization ...

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 820 Modem Configuration
... program. While we have some information about various bits and pieces of Snapdragon 820, the real points of interest like the exact CPU configuration, ...

All configurations of Nexus 6p back in stock at Google Store
... variants. Considering the fact the Nexus 6p hasn’t been on the market very long just yet, we wouldn’t be surprised if some of these configurations ...

Apple Watch launches in India with 40 available configurations, Hermes edition left out
Apple Watch hit store shelves in India on Friday with 40 different size, model and strap combinations available to consumers starting at 30,900 ...