Free Mac Mini!

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13998118
comp.os.linux.powerpc 1164 articles. 0 followers. jobhunts02 (107) is leader. Post Follow

"Eric" <ericblr716@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey-
>
> Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs!
>
> I've joined and I think you should as well.
>
> It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
> away $4 million in FREE stuff!
>
> All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
> to do the same. That's it!
>
> Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact
> link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
> http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13971359
..

Ok

0
anon19811 (10)

[News] Mac OS X Gets Free Open Source Hypervisor, Runs GNU/Linux
Free, Open-Source Virtualization for Mac OS X ,----[ Quote ] | The product supports a wide variety of x86 compatible guest operating | system such as: various versions of Windows from NT to Vista, DOS, | OpenBSD and Linux. Features include USB support, snapshots and | command-line scripting. `---- http://weblog.infoworld.com/virtualization/archives/2007/04/free_opensource.html Related (days ago): New Parallels Technology Network Delivers Software as Free, Pre-Configured Virtual Appliances ,----[ Quote ] | Virtual appliances (VA) are self-contained software modules, usually | built using ...

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)
DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER? Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 **From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE MiniMacs.com.** By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3. All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping always included. None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months, we've ALL received free IPODS. Now, it's time for the free MINI MAC. Don't be a fool...SIGN UP TODAY! Click the link below!!! http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) ...

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)
DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER? Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 **From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE MiniMacs.com.** By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3. All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping always included. None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months, we've ALL received free IPODS. Now, it's time for the free MINI MAC. Don't be a fool...SIGN UP TODAY! Click the link below!!! http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) ...

Choosing the right OS between Mac OS X, Linux dist, Win
Hi Guys, I have a 4 year old Dell Inspiron 5100 P4-2.8 GHz (1.25 GB RAM, 40GB HDD). Its been running fine with some heating problems, and a few fresh installations of win-xp needed. Now, I have a need to buy a second laptop (it has to be a laptop since I am moving place to place every few months). Thats when I hit the question.. What to buy... Well, before anything else, I should mention my intended usage of the system... - Running software like - Oracle 10g Server, - Oracle Warehouse Builder - Some ETL tools... - some shell programming - some perl programming - lots of...

AD : Free Mac Mini just like the free iPod deal
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14328936 the above link will give you an opportunity to get a free Mac Mini, I did it and I did not have to give a credit card number or any personal information, I hope doing this is allowed on this newsgroup if not please forgive me ...

[News] [Linux] Man Chooses Linux Over Mac OS X, Windows
Which OS for Ruby on Rails development? ,----[ Quote ] | I've had experience using Linux servers (no GUIs), so I figured I | could always drop back to the command line if something broke and | I've had to once or twice during installations. But overall I have | been pleasantly surprised at how civil an experience it has been. `---- http://falkayn.blogspot.com/2007/05/which-os-for-ruby-on-rails-development.html ...

[News] Desktop GNU/Linux a Better Mac Than Mac OS X

Run Linux App over Mac OS X via Mac X11
Hello. I have a working Linux GUI app and tried in vain to run it over MacOS X via X11. The error msg from X11 is as follows: ------------------------------------------------- $ Gdk-ERROR **: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) serial 16453 error_code 2 request_code 45 minor_code 0 ------------------------------------------------------ The app was built using gcc-3.4.2 (gcc-3.4.2/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.2), and libwx_gtkd_gl-2.4.a. Could some tell me how to fix or get around it. Many thanks ming -----Original Message----- From: Henk Boons...

Free Mac Mini
check it out, as seen on CNN : http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027 In article <2005051421031975249%csipod@yahoocom>, cmstar0 <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > check it out, as seen on CNN : > Apparently you get redirected to a scam site - killfile this loser. ...

Free Mac Mini
Yep, the free sites have already started offering the Mac Mini. It's worth the hassle if you ask me. http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 Besides, getting an extra to cluster would be nice too. In article <2005011220030616807%csipod@yahoocom>, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > Yep, the free sites have already started offering the Mac Mini. It's > worth the hassle if you ask me. nobody asked you, spammer. -- making Usenet safer - one troll at a time! ...

free mini mac
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 kmnelson@omega.uta.edu wrote: .... > All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and r...

Free Mini Mac
Click http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 to get your free minimac this is awesome. Its the 1.4Ghz this thing rocks!!! It has worked for hundreds of people.. All you got to do is sign up for some offer and refer people like I am doing with this link!!! Give it a try it cant hurt!!!I know it's hard to believe, but this is totally legit. This company gets money through advertising. The company then gives the incentive of a brand new mac mini to people who complete their sponsor's offers. Try the steps below! 1. Register at http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 2. Complete an Offer. 3. Get 10 Friends to register for an offer as well, following these instructions. 4. Sit back and wait for your brand new 80GB Mac Mini! Specs: 1.42GHz PowerPC G4 512MB DDR333 SDRAM 80GB hard drive ATI Radeon 9200 with 32MB DDR video memory DVD/CD-RW combo drive Integrated AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth capability DVI or VGA video output Mac OS X Tiger, iLife 2005 software 6.5 inches wide and 2 inches tall Weighs only 2.9 lbs I do not like green eggs and spam... ...

Free MAC MINI?!?!
Hi there, I wanted to mention that I am a savage IBM PC User, and have been since I was 13 years old, BUT... This MAC MINI thing is the coolest PC I've seen in YEARS, and the OS is fantastic. I cannot wait to get one!!! Shalom <>< Dan Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=17399407 ...

Free Mac Mini for you
free mac mini....... here is how you can get a free mac mini. all you have to do is go to this site below, complete one offer and refer so many people to get your free mac mini. i have done this before and got a free ipod. the offers are pretty easy and half of them don't require you to buy anything. stamps.com is an easy one - you have to give a credit card for the four week trial - but you don't have to spend any $ $ and just cancel before the trial is up. you have nothing to lose. just click on the link below and sign up. thanks! http://www.desktopcomputers4free.com/inde...

Free Mac Mini?
Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I'm trying to make the jump from PC to Mac with a Mac Mini but unfortunately I don't have the loot at the moment and all of the local retailers are always sold out anyway. Well this can help all of us. The same people that offered free iPods are giving away free Mac Minis. Follow the link below and signup for one of the offers.. you just have to do the trial for usually no more than $1 and then cancel it the next day to receive credit. You can turn around and do the same thing in return to get your very own for free. It's legit. Thanks in advance for your help! Here's the link.. http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=14405703 "ctemple@gmail.com" <ctemple@gmail.com> wrote in post 1108261002.684183.192380@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 2/12/05 7:16 PM: > Hey guys maybe you can help me out. Sure - however you got in, do the exact opposite. > I'm trying to make the jump from PC > to Mac with a Mac Mini but unfortunately I don't have the loot at the > moment and all of the local retailers are always sold out anyway. Well > this can help all of us. The same people that offered free iPods are > giving away free Mac Minis. Follow the link below and signup for one of > the offers.. you just have to do the trial for usually no more than $1 > and then cancel it the next day to receive credit. You can turn around > and do the same thing in return to get your very own for free. It's ...

free mac mini
Hey Buddy Check out this cool website. They're giving away free Mac minis! I just joined and you should too! It's totally legitimate, take a look at their website, they describe how they do it. All you have to do is signup, complete a quick offer, and refer a few people to do the same. That's it! To help me get my Mac, use this link to join: http://www.freemacmini.com/?r=158812 SPAM --- reported to abuse at sbcglobal.net and to abuse.google.groups. Say goodbye to your internet connection. <leedent2345@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1120447741.816903.152860@g...

Free Mac Mini
The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 You don't really have anything to lose. csipod wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. > > http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 > > You don't really have anything to lose. It didn't take long for these to become premiums/giveaways. - DR http://aapl.blogspot.com In article <2005011220181016807%csipod@yahoocom>, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the fr...

Is there a free Linux OS?
I am thinking about getting Linux as an OS. I thought Linux was free, if it is where can I download it at? -- Tammy aka TheYellowShoe www.geocities.com/theyellowshoe/theyellowshoe.html On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:46:26 GMT, Tammy Fontenot wrote: > I am thinking about getting Linux as an OS. I thought Linux was free, if it > is where can I download it at? net etiquette/Newsgroup tip: Multi-posting is considered antisocial on Usenet. If you want to send the same message to more than one newsgroup, CROSSPOST! And if you crosspost, provide a Followup newsgroup. Some will argue that you not even crosspost because of the amount/type of newsgroups that we have today. As an example to post to "comp.os.linux.security", and "alt.security", use the following Newsgroups line: Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.security,alt.security Followup-To: comp.os.linux.security See http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html You conserve resources on NNTP servers, and other readers see the follow up answers and do not have to provide the same answer. Also, once a reader has "read" a message in one group, they do not have to see it again unless someone has provided a follow up. See answer given in the other news group you posted to. Here in comp.os.linux.setup, "Tammy Fontenot" <theyellowshoe@sw.rr.com> spake unto us, saying: >I am thinking about getting Linux as an OS. I thought Linux was free, ...

Free Mac Mini for you
free mac mini....... here is how you can get a free mac mini. all you have to do is go to this site below, complete one offer and refer so many people to get your free mac mini. i have done this before and got a free ipod. the offers are pretty easy and half of them don't require you to buy anything. stamps.com is an easy one - you have to give a credit card for the four week trial - but you don't have to spend any $ $ and just cancel before the trial is up. you have nothing to lose. just click on the link below and sign up. thanks! http://www.desktopcomputers4free.com/index.php?ref=3988200 ...

free mini macs

As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc. http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027 cmstar0 wrote: > As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc. > <scam URL snipped> sod off. -- Cheers, Jim -begin sig- Opinions expressed in this message may or may not be representative of the opinions of its author. You decide. Web: http://www.dotware.co.uk http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk Portable: P4m 2.0, 1GB, 40GB, MX440/15" XGA@1600x1200, Wi-Fi, GPRS, DVD/CDRW, XPSP2/Knoppix Powerbook G3/400, 392MB, 20GB, Rage 128/15"@1024x768, Wi-Fi, DVD, Mac OS X 10.4 &...

[...]

Web resources about - Free Mac Mini! - comp.os.linux.powerpc

Mini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of its German contemporary the Volkswagen Beetle , which enjoyed similar popularity in North America or the Fiat 500. In 1999 the Mini was voted ...

Mini Review: Grovemade’s wooden MacBook dock is solid, attractive, & expensive
Regular readers will know that I’m a sucker for wood. Show me something well-crafted from an attractive chunk of wood and I’m on board. I’d ...

Oscars: Toddlewood Mini-Me Makeovers!
You have to see Kevin Hart, Kerry Washington, Jennifer Lawrence and other red carpet stars get mini-me makeovers from their adorable younger ...

Live the Broadway dream with Peter Panic and mini-games
Peter Panic Live the Broadway dream with Peter Panic and mini-games is a story by AppAdvice.com AppAdvice - iPhone, iPad, iPod, App Reviews ...

Creation of mini-organs follows mini-brains; teeny Frankensteins unlikely
(credit: Tyler Irving/Boyang Zhang/Kevin Soobrian ) To go along with mini thinking brain balls grown in lab, researchers have built functional, ...

Tender Defender (ex-Latterman) streaming s/t mini-LP & touring
Tender Defender basically pick up right where Latterman left off. Stream their debut mini-LP & browse their tour dates, including NYC with Mikey ...

Plug-In Hybrid MINI Countryman On The Way?
Originally published on EV Obsession. The next generation of the MINI Countryman SUV/CUV will likely be offered as a plug-in hybrid, as well ...

Turn your iPad mini 4 into a perfect pint-size netbook
Lust List: Zagg Slim Book case Long before the original iPad debuted, I dreamed of the day that Apple made the ultimate portable netbook that ...

Daily Kos Elections Mini-Tuesday liveblog #9
Tonight, Michigan and Mississippi will hold their presidential primaries for both parties. Additionally, Idaho Republicans will also hold their ...

CMT Upfront: ‘Still The King’ & NASCAR Mini Get Premiere Dates; ‘Kellie Pickler’ Renewal; First ‘Million ...
... net also announced premiere dates for its inaugural scripted comedy Still the King , unscripted stunt series The Dude Perfect Show and miniseries ...