[q]using matlab in linux OS from home

Hi,
   I tried to use matlab in my PC using Xmanager 1.3.9 from the linux
machine.
   But I keep getting this messags "

    X11 channel request arrived.
     Establishing X11 connection (id=10)...Done.

    X11 channel (id=10) has been closed.

"

   But I can run matlab from the unix machine in the school. But I can't run
from my linux machine in the lab.(using Xmanager in my notebook at home)

Can you tell me what can cause this problem? Do I have to change the setup
in my linux machine? I can run gimp or some other xwindow programs..But I
can't run matlab..

Thank You

0
Donghyun
10/7/2004 10:57:24 PM
comp.os.linux.x 2543 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow