How do I get rid of the toolbar in PAN ?

How do I get rid of the toolbar in PAN ?

Regards,

Mark.

--

Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West

Reply to: markhobley at hotpop dot do_not_type_this_bit com

http://markhobley.yi.org/

0
markhobley (503)
9/12/2004 1:21:02 AM
comp.os.linux 3406 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:21:02 +0000, Mark Hobley wrote:

> How do I get rid of the toolbar in PAN ?

You can't in the current release. Feel free to submit a patch.

--
Nothing happens.

0
gking (57)

Get rid of toolbar
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of the toolbar? I feel it is an unnecessary GUI feature, I hardly ever use it and rather prefer the menu or short cut keys. Toolbars take unnecessary space instead of which we can have few extra line of text or code. Thanks in advance. Surendra Singhi surendra <efuzzyone@netscape.net> writes: > Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of the toolbar? I feel it is > an unnecessary GUI feature, I hardly ever use it and rather prefer the > menu or short cut keys. Toolbars take unnecessary space instead of > which w...

Get rid of toolbar
I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but those toolbars have to go. I can close them, but they pop back up with the next document. The people in the Office group don't seem to have any resolution. Anyone over here? If not, are there any viable alternatives to Adobe for making quality PDFs. I don't want any of the fancy collaborations. All I want is to make a PDF that looks like my document. Linda Edmondson wrote: > I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office > programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but those toolbars have to go. > I can close them, but they pop back up with the next document. The people > in the Office group don't seem to have any resolution. Anyone over here? > > If not, are there any viable alternatives to Adobe for making quality PDFs. > I don't want any of the fancy collaborations. All I want is to make a PDF > that looks like my document. You weren't given an option when you installed the software? They're really something, aren't they? Try news://adobeforums.com/adobe.acrobat.windows in your newsreader. Or http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bbeda8b/ on the web. "Linda Edmondson" <ldereg@earthlink.net> wrote: >I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office >programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but ...

[News] [Linux] Linux Gets Prettier, Mac OS X Plays Catch-up
H-K Suite [EN] ,----[ Quote ] | Suite H-K is an union of skins, themes, icons, scripts and | configuration files which got the purpose to create an elegant, | linear Desktop. Differently from meny other dark themes, I tried | to avoid reading problems in most commons programs. Here are some | screenshot from version 0.1. `---- http://embracesblog.mine.nu/?page_id=5 Apple's latest catchup: [Apple's 'Beryl/XGL'] ,----[ Quote ] | With Mac OS X, you can multitask like never before. You can run | several applications at once and have multiple windows open at the | same ti...

How do I get the process id when starting a process using os.popen2 or os.popen3 on linux?
Is there a way to get the process id when starting a process using os.popen2 or os.popen3 on linux? Mike mikem76@gmail.com wrote: > Is there a way to get the process id when starting a process using > os.popen2 or os.popen3 on linux? on Unix, os.popen2/popen3 uses functions and classes from the popen2 module. they return file objects attached to the process, but there's no (non-hacky) way to get at the process itself. if you need more control over the subprocess, you can use the classes in the popen2 module, or, better, the subprocess module. </F> ...

How do i get rid of toolbar.dll?
ive infected my comp with this bug, and i cat seem to get rid of it, cant even delete it off of safe mode! does anyone know how to get rid of it? ...

How to get rid of default toolbar
Using SEUIXP we have assigned a custom built small icon and large icon toolbar (ribbon) bitmap to all the Postcreate methods. In one menu however, randomly the cavo's default toolbar appears, as stored under C:\cavo28\Volib\Gui\cavotb.bmp It seems to be under just one menu, I removed all old assigned buttons in the menu editor, searched all code but I have currently no idea how my program is still able to display the icons of that default toolbar occasionaly. Does anyone has an idea where this comes from? Dick Hi Dick, I have seen this behaviour also. Sometimes it e...

[News] [Linux] Why Linux Environments Get It Right While Windows Gets It Wrong
Keyboard-driven environments open a new window on the desktop ,----[ Quote ] | If you use a traditional desktop like GNOME or KDE, a | keyboard-controlled desktop with a minimum of utilities | may seem like stepping back 10 or 15 years in the history | of interface design. Why bother, when traditional desktops | are easy to use and RAM and disk space are so cheap nowadays? `---- http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/05/23/151253&from=rss Microsoft's Milan: Look, Don't Touch? ,----[ Quote ] | Milan's touch-sensitive display that enables multiple users to navigate ...

Re : How do I get rid of Linux? Newbie....
J Peterman wrote: > I have XP pro and Linux Redhat dual booting. Linux is on my second > hardrive(80GB large). When I installed linux, I allocated 20GB for > it, and only 1 GB to XP as a shared drive. Now I've lost all the > other space. > > How do I get rid of linux completely? I clicked on format (for the > drive with linux on it), but windows thinks the drive is 1GB big. > > I dont have any partitioning software (if thats what's needed) except > for the built in one that installed linux for me. > > Thanks in advance Go into your XP Disk Manag...

Pan: Getting rid of cross posters
I am still not having any luck eliminating messages posted to more than 2 groups. Req your help, please Cheers, Dave In article <pan.2005.10.12.13.12.05.306133@loveable.com>, CWO4 Dave Mann <misterfixit@loveable.com> wrote: >I am still not having any luck eliminating messages posted to more than 2 >groups. > >Req your help, please Kill based on commas in the Newsgroups line. Not being a Pan user, I can't help you with persuading it to do that; check the documentation or wait for Pan users to speak up here. For if it helps, this is what I use with trn to ki...

how do i get rid of toolbar.dll? #2
Ive infected my computer with toolbar.dll, anyone know how to get rid of it? ...

how 2 get rid of old OS ?
can anyone help please? i've been using win95 for years, but recently tried to upgrade to Windows 2000 Server. i think i made the mistake of choosing (fresh install) rather than (upgrade) on the first screen, and now when i turn it on, i get the option of choosing 95 or 2000. i don't want 95 left on my computer but don't know how to get rid of it. i desperately need to, because i only have a 3gb hard drive, and 2.9gb is now used. how do i get rid of win95 and free up the disk space it is using? any help really appreciated! thanx simonpentecost wrote: > can anyone help please? &...

[News] Embedded Linux Gets More Sophisticated, Tiny Linux Board Gets LCD Module
Tiny Linux SBCs gain LCD modules ,----[ Quote ] | Gumstix has started shipping an LCD expansion board for its tiny, | Linux-oriented, PXA270-based Verdex single-board computer (SBC). `---- http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS2076671742.html Commercial OSS Holding Their Own Despite Migration to Linux ,----[ Quote ] | According to Balacco, “This trend could continue to put pressure on | commercial OS suppliers’ and their business models as OEMs consider the | growing sophistication of publicly available Linux solutions and leverage the | perceived benefits in terms of source code availabili...

How to get rid of Epson software in OS X?
Wanted to try something out and installed the original Epson software for my 2450. Now, I'm having serious probs with Vuescan. How do I get rid of the Epson stuff again, under OS X? Been searching all around the h/d but to no avail. Ralf -- Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - K�ln/Cologne, Germany private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de manual cameras and photo galleries - updated Apr. 11, 2003 Contarex - Kiev 60 - Horizon 202 - P6 mount lenses ...

Getting rid of Linux from dual boot system
I have a laptop which started off with Win XP, and I added Ubuntu Linux in a dual-boot config in order to have a play with it. Having found that there are too many things which Linux *doesn't* do (mainly running Windows-only applications) I would like to get rid of it, and revert to just Win XP. Can this be done, and if so, how? It was the Linux installation which created the dual-boot setup. Every time I start the system, I get a menu with several Linux options, and Win XP at the bottom - and have to scroll down to this every time, otherwise it boots into Linux by default. I woul...

Help, how do I get rid of the Adobe PDF toolbar!!
Hi all, After installing Adobe Acrobat 6 pro - it nicely put a new menu item and toolbar into my AutoCAD 2000, and everytime I load a drawing, it loads that damn toolbar - pushing my other toolbar off the page. If I try to turn it off - it just comes back the next time I open AutoCAD. Help, its annoying. Thanks William, The first thing you could do is UNLOAD and remove it from your history/Startup Suite. Then you can always check into the .mns file to see, 1. Is the location for the tool bar hard coded? 2. To place into a position where you want it. W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan ...

Getting rid of "language toolbar"
Something I installed also installed a "language toolbar". I can get rid of it, but it comes back with each reboot. I've searched through the "add/remove programs" and the "add/remove Windows components" and can't seem to find anything about the language bar, or the "text services" that apparently brought the language bar with it. Anyone know how to get rid of this? TIA, Lisa Try Ad-Aware SE & SpyBot S&D. The combination of those usually will get rid of that kind of junk. WT "Lisa Horton" <Lisa091704@lisahorton.net...

Get a Linux. Get a Mint!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aufL76bXLAg ...

Linux-based Android OS Gets More Versatile

Linux, Linux, Linux

[News] Linux Tablet Gets Rave Reviews, iPhone Gets Some Yawns, Apple Helps in Promoting Linux
Reviewers converge on new Nokia Internet tablet ,----[ Quote ] | The N800 shipped Jan. 6 without a peep -- let alone a press release | -- from Nokia. Nonetheless, the device seems to be attracting more | interest, at least from the fourth estate, than did the arguably | more revolutionary 770 Internet tablet from which it evolved. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS8932198857.html Apple iPhone: A Disappointment Waiting to Happen ,----[ Quote ] | Will Apple suddenly decide to open up development for the | iPhone? Let's hope so. `---- http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_...

[News] Linux-based Nokia Tablet Gets a High Score, Another Linux PDA Gets Better
Nokia impresses with latest Internet Tablet ,----[ Quote ] | What it is: This is a very small, thin and portable handheld device with a | large color touchscreen (800 by 480 pixels) and the ability to perform Web | browsing, play multimedia (music, photos and videos), read e-mails and access | other applications (games, calculator, etc.). | | [...] | | Grade: 4 stars (out of five) `---- http://www.networkworld.com/columnists/2007/110707-cool-tools.html Linux IM pad beefs up, invites hacking ,----[ Quote ] | Zipit Wireless has updated its Linux-based, WiFi-connected instant messagin...

[News] [Linux] PS3 Linux Gets a Boost with Improved Linux Distribution
Free simplified Linux distro for PS3 ,----[ Quote ] | Want to do more with your Playstation 3? HELIOS Software and Terra | Soft Solutions have made available for free download a modified | version of the Yellow Dog Linux (YDL) distribution. `---- http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?src=rss&id=1545 The press release seems exciting and it also contains a neat video: http://www.prweb.com/releases/linux/ps3/prweb529090.htm Related: PS3 Yellow Dog Linux Install Videos ,----[ Quote ] | Due to the demand on the PS3 forums I am making some install videos of | Yellow Dog Linux. Sorry about ...

toolbar: get rid of american flag (character palette)?
The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag, signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that. How can I turn these unnecessary toolbar icons off? Thanks! Markus In article <1157921353.809228.38750@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, Markus Dehmann <markus.dehmann@gmail.com> wrote: > The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag, > signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the > PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that. F...

Web resources about - How do I get rid of the toolbar in PAN ? - comp.os.linux

Toolbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A toolbar is a graphical control element on which on-screen buttons, icons, menus, or other input or output elements are placed. An earlier term ...

Microsoft Releases New Version of Bing Bar Toolbar With Facebook Integration
Today, Microsoft releases a new version of its Bing Bar downloadable browser tool bar that includes several Facebook capabilities. Bing Bar users ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... set up my new Nexus 7 the way I'd like to set it up, so I can use it for all the things I want to use it for. Even better synch with the toolbar ...

Wikipedia Toolbar: Home
Wikipedia Toolbar gives you quick access to usefull commands for the Mediawiki Software. It also provides a backend for other types of Wiki software. ...

Google Toolbar 404 Hijacking - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Google being evil? Seems like it, more at... Google's Toolbar Reportedly Overwriting 404 Pages Across The Web...

flybuys Toolbar Sells Out Your Search Data For A Lousy 50 Cents A Month
We’re not big fans of Coles’ flybuys loyalty scheme — earning points takes ages and you give up lots of personal information in the ...

Qantas toolbar to monitor your web activity
Qantas wants frequent flyers to install a toolbar on their web browser that records their internet searches and web browsing activity for "marketing ...

WatchESPN app updated for iOS 7, adds ‘Live Toolbar’ that lets you stream two videos at once
ESPN updated its WatchESPN app for iOS today with a new feature called “Live Toolbar” that allows users to multitask while continuing to watch ...

Alexa Toolbar Creator
Log In or Create an Account Help Home Site Tools Top Sites Site Info Reviews What's Hot Toolbar Dashboard Site Tools > Toolbar Creator Toolbars ...

Google Discontinues Toolbar for Firefox - John Paczkowski - News - AllThingsD
... claimed another victim. As part of its new “more wood behind fewer arrows” approach to business, the company is discontinuing its Google Toolbar ...