Popularity of different male enhancement techniques #2

The different male enhancement products help men to overcome their
sexual problems and boost their sexual confidence. Men who are
undergoing erectile dysfunction and other problems like reduced sex
drive, weak erections, early ejaculation, etc., are going for male
enhancement and are trying out the different male enhancement methods.
Most of the men are also benefiting from the use of the different male
enhancement techniques. Due to the positive results which the male
enhancement products deliver, they are gaining more and more
popularity with each passing day.

There are a number of male enhancement products and devices available
in the market. Each male enhancement product works in a unique way and
help men to improve their sexual life. Also, every product does not
give the same result to different individual. Therefore, before
starting the use of any male enhancement product or male enhancement
device, it is advisable that you do a proper research about the
product and also consult your doctor about its use.

Read More.....: http://enlargement-solutions.com/blog/?p=32

Our blog: http://www.enlargement-solutions.com/blog/
comp.os.minix 3363 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

I enjoyed reading your blog. It has a lot of useful information. I
have some information related to your blog.<br>The different natural
products are usually affordable. The natural <a href=3D"http://
www.enlargement-solutions.com/">male enhancement pills</a> are
produced from natural herbs. Therefore they are not too expensive.
Being prepared from natural extracts, these <a href=3D"http://
www.enlargement-solutions.com/">male enhancement products</a> are safe
to use and do not have any side effects. They help in obtaining the
desired results within a very short time after starting its use.

n Jun 5, 8:49=A0am, drishan...@gmail.com wrote:
> The different male enhancement products help men to overcome their
> sexual problems and boost their sexual confidence. Men who are
> undergoing erectile dysfunction and other problems like reduced sex
> drive, weak erections, early ejaculation, etc., are going for male
> enhancement and are trying out the different male enhancement methods.
> Most of the men are also benefiting from the use of the different male
> enhancement techniques. Due to the positive results which the male
> enhancement products deliver, they are gaining more and more
> popularity with each passing day.
>
> There are a number of male enhancement products and devices available
> in the market. Each male enhancement product works in a unique way and
> help men to improve their sexual life. Also, every product does not
> give the same result to different individual. Therefore, before
> starting the use of any male enhancement product or male enhancement
> device, it is advisable that you do a proper research about the
> product and also consult your doctor about its use.
>
> Read More.....:http://enlargement-solutions.com/blog/?p=3D32
>
> Our blog:http://www.enlargement-solutions.com/blog/

Popularity of different male enhancement techniques

The different Male Enhancement Techniques
Men interested in male enhancement are curiously trying out the different male enhancement techniques available in the market. Many a times they get confused about which male enhancement product to use and which not, as there are so many options available in the market. Usually men who have sexual problems like weak erections, early ejaculation, and lowered sex drive, etc. go for male enhancement. There are many male enhancement techniques available in the market like the male enhancement pills, devices, patches, exercises and even surgeries. Many of these techniques and products help in male enhancement, but not all. Therefore, if you are interested in trying out a male enhancement product or technique, you need to choose a genuine one very carefully. Read More: http://www.enlargement-solutions.com/blog/ More Info: http://www.enlargement-solutions.com/ ...

OT: OS/2 or OS/NOT-2
Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the internet. I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2 on the other hand, that's a different story. Getting this thing on the internet has been a pain. It works, finally. :) Now-- I realize that I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files, like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!! Is there not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2? Can someone lead me to the light? What stuff do I need to put on this thing before it's even useful? Thanks! --Daniel Daniel Hamilton wrote: > Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the > internet. I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2 > on the other hand, that's a different story. Getting this thing on the > internet has been a pain. It works, finally. :) Now-- I realize that > I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files, > like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!! Is there > not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2? > > Can someone lead me to the light? What stuff do I need to put on this > thing before it's even useful? > > Thanks! Daniel Go to the newsgroup comp.os.os2.misc and other os2 newsgroups. They're good with this type of question. Dan the K Daniel Hamilton wrote: > ...

Information passed from OS/2 Master Boot Record ( MBR ) to OS/2 Bootmanager ( BMGR ) to OS/2 Partition Boot Record ?
Hello, I am working on the problem to boot from USB Mass Storage Device. The results and open problems has been documented at Howto Boot OS/2 - eCs from USB Mass Storage Devices ( MSD ) - English Version - Wiki http://p2066.typo3server.info/wiki-usb-boot-en.html The following information is needed for the project: Information passed from OS/2 Master Boot Record ( MBR ) to OS/2 Bootmanager ( BMGR ) to OS/2 Partition Boot Record ? The OS/2 MBR tests for I13X support and pass this information via flag at memory segment 3000:0000 (0030:0000). That informa...

Migration of OS/2 1.30 to OS/2 2.0 or newer
Hi all, what is the chance to upgrade an OS/2 1.30-system with LAN manager (ethernet with plain NetBIOS), a C-written frontend and a Sybase-SQL-server 1.1 to a newer OS/2-version? The system is installed on a FAT-drive, print-jobs are created by the C-frontend for LaserJet-printers and send directly to the LPT-port or a shared LPT-port on a print-server and several OS/2 1.3-clients access the database also via the C-frontend. I would perfer using WarpServer 4 based on Warp 3, or even just Warp 3 Connect/Warp 4 (without LVM, JFS etc., so WSeB, ACP, MCP or eCS are not an option) the whole infrastructure may not be needed anymore because only one person still works with the system! What could be show-stoppers to care about? Thanks a lot for any answer! -- To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" ! Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen ! Chau y hasta luego, Thorolf Thorolf Godawa wrote: > Hi all, > > what is the chance to upgrade an OS/2 1.30-system with LAN manager > (ethernet with plain NetBIOS), a C-written frontend and a > Sybase-SQL-server 1.1 to a newer OS/2-version? > > The system is installed on a FAT-drive, print-jobs are created by the > C-frontend for LaserJet-printers and send directly to the LPT-port or a > shared LPT-port on a print-server and several OS/2 1.3-clients access > the database also via the C-frontend. > > I would perfer using WarpServer ...

OS/2 Lan Server V3.0 for sale with OS/2 2.1
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=4289490&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=120067699646&lk=URL ...

audio with win-os/2 but not os/2???
anybody know why the audio with my ess card ain't working with os/2 but does with win-os/2? -- Thanks, That Guy ---- http://gandalf.home.digital.net/trollfaq.html <-- readit new folk who people noooobies ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/ <-- faq shmec-a-q get the origanal group faq here That Guy wrote: > anybody know why the audio with my ess card ain't working with os/2 > but does with win-os/2? > I know this will sound ridiculous...but the system volume is turned up to a level that will be audible, right?? On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:46:...

PS/2 and OS/2 #2
Hi ! This is, finally, *in topic* ;-) I've got too many "off topic" warnings ;-) I've got a working copy of OS/2 warp 4 (thank you, guys !). In the doc is said that minimum requirement is Pentium 100. I can put it in my 8595-ONG with TurboChip only :-( Do you have a table that summarizes PS/2 models, the OS/2 version that can be installed and sys requirements ? In other word, for example, which version can be installed on a Model 80-386 ? What is the minimum ram ? Do you ever tried OS/2 2.1 for windows ? I found a copy that was distributed with a PC magazine (CD + 2 boot floppies) On Aug 25, 7:00 am, supervinx <superv...@libero.it> wrote: > I've got a working copy of OS/2 warp 4 (thank you, guys !). > In the doc is said that minimum requirement is Pentium 100. > I can put it in my 8595-ONG with TurboChip only :-( You can run Warp 4 in "lesser" machines, I ran the original release of Warp 4 on a 9590-DLG (50MHz 80486 with 16MB of RAM) quite successfully for a long time. The Convenience Packs (re-releases with FixPaks integrated) may have increased the minimum system requirements. > Do you have a table that summarizes PS/2 models, the OS/2 version that > can be installed and sys requirements ? > In other word, for example, which version can be installed on a Model > 80-386 ? What is the minimum ram ? I wouldn't bother with anything less than OS/2 Warp Connect (which is Warp 3 plu...

OS/2 > DOS-OS/2 copy, paste with backslash not working #2
Original poster: thanks, everybody. Now answering three posters: Any help? -- At 2004-12-16 20:41:32 PST Steven Levine (steve53@earthlink.bogus.net) said: >Copy how? What version of OS/2? Are you running any sort of desktop >enhancer that might be doing this to you? Since I mention COPY and PASTE, the "Copy how?" will be: "using COPY & PASTE". If I was running anything stupid, I might know; if I did not know, I thank you for the prompter; I am not running anything stupid; Version of OS/2 is 3.0 WARP Fixpack 43 or something. 1994-thing. Lov...

OS/2 gurus! Help with OS/2 config.sys Fwd: Trouble with a Personal System/2
Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. Config.sys has been changed. Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved things. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Trouble with a Personal System/2 Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:40:20 -0400 From: <brian@centralindianapatternandmold.com> To: <ohland@charter.net> please help . config.sys got changed os2 ibm indurstial computer-will not boot? In article <npapo.23064$qU5.8268@newsfe20.iad>, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net> wrote: > Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. > > Config.sys has been changed. > > Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this > was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. > > Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved > things. 1. Boot (C-A-D). 2. Wait for "boot blob" at top left corner of the screen (a white box, and "OS/2"). 3. Press Alt-F1. 4. Select "Boot to command prompt (use original CONFIG.SYS)" option. 5. Fix the CONFIG.SYS Alternatively, boot to command prompt from the OS/2 installation diskettes. -- Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand "New interface ...

BEST Male Enhancement Pills
Male enhancement pills are carefully formulated pills to enhance and boost one=92s sexual life. Since they can improve blood circulation to the penis, an increasing number of men are using male enhancement pills in combination with a natural male enhancement exercise. Best Penis Enlargement Product & Male Enhancement device, Pills Review Top Rated Male Sexual Enhancement Pills: http://www.prosolutionpills.com/?a= =3D149322 Many male enhancement pills help in curing erectile dysfunction and other penile problems. Some pills contain the same ingredients while some include diverse combinations. A few ingredients of enhancement pills are harmful and some will not work for all persons. Commonly used male enhancement ingredients are dodder seed, gingko bilboa, yohimbe, yin yang huo, hawthorn, Korean red ginseng, catuaba, and muira pauma. The regular consumption of yohimbe, which is noted for improving blood circulation and dilating blood vessels, results in certain side effects such as nausea, insomnia, dizziness, anxiety, increased blood pressure, and rapid heart beat. Ginkgo bilboa, a popular stimulant, possesses the same positive effects as yohimbe without the side effects. Today, so many male enhancement products are available in the market in the form of pills; some are fraud and some are not. The best male enhancement pills and penis enlargement contain only natural ingredients and no artificial elements. Cheap male enhancement pills are also available, which are prin...

Canonical OS/2 vs. Fanfic-derived OS/2
With the recent announcement of Arca Noae's Blue Lion project (https://www.arcanoae.com/blue-lion-go/), this is a good time to answer - for once and for all - one of the most pressing questions of our time: Should we use canonical (i.e., IBM) versions of OS/2, or can we also accept 'fanfic' versions, such as Blue Lion? If we accept Blue Lion and similar as canonical, we run the very real risk of irrepairably distorting the OS/2verse forever. What we were handed from the heavens by IBM on four sacred floppy disks is absolute; only subsequent versions - as passed t...

Printing to 2 different paper trays or to 2 different printers
I love you all. i cannot print the same report to 2 diferent paper trays using ms access. i cannot print the same report to 2 different printers KB200546 gives a way to di it but it doesn't work with Access Runtime. What can i do ? Try Troy's suggestions in the FMS Community Newsgroup posting at: http://www.fmsinc.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/000378.html In particular, try the link he provided in his reply dated 10/27/2003 http://www.fmsinc.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000103.html Tom PS. We love you too. :) ________________________________ "Xavier" <nadine.oumouk@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message news:bnm0rv$31cr$1@biggoron.nerim.net... I love you all. i cannot print the same report to 2 diferent paper trays using ms access. i cannot print the same report to 2 different printers KB200546 gives a way to di it but it doesn't work with Access Runtime. What can i do ? ...

FREE OS/2 Warp Connect and OS/2 books
Sigh. OS/2 Warp Connect - all the disks, CDs, books/documentation that comes in the blue box. "IBM Getting to Know OS/2 Warp 4," ITSO (International Technical Support Organization", Stokes, Buecker, Friedrichs, Moroian, Schey, SG24-4758-00, ISBN 0-13-842147-1, Prentice Hall "Mastering OS/2 Warp", Peter Dyson, ISBN 0-7821-166-3-9, Sybex - missing Hobbes on CD-ROM "IBM's Official OS/2 Warp faQs", Kaply, Sipples & Kliewer, ISBN 1-56884-472-7, IBM Press Book published by IDG Books Worldwide, Inc. - includes CD "OS/2 Warp Administrator's Survival Guide", Kerr, Curran, et al., ISBN 0-672-30744-8, SAMS Publishing Will break up lot if you don't want all of it. Truth in Advertising - you pay for shipping, actual cost. Dan On Mar 7, 7:54 pm, kaliuzh...@verizon.net wrote: > Truth in Advertising - you pay for shipping, actual cost. I just got back in town from another 4-day trip to Indianapolis -- if no one else wants the lot, I'll take all (USPS Media Mail, right?), but as I have no actual *need* for any of it, another truly interested party can take all or part (I'd pick up leftovers). Rick Ekblaw On Mar 8, 9:28=A0pm, ekb...@vnet.ibm.com wrote: > On Mar 7, 7:54 pm, kaliuzh...@verizon.net wrote: > > Rick Ekblaw Noted, Rick. I'd really hate to throw these out but I need to downsize and have no need for them. Let's wait about a week. ...

What to save from OS/2::Warp when crossgrading to OS/2::eCS?
To bring joy to a few hearts: I have ordered OS/2::eCS-1.1 from Mensys and expect it RSN. Meanwhile, I am trying to decide what bits of my Warp setup to carry across (if that is possible). My OS/2 setup uses the F: drive for core OS stuff. Most optional extras (eg FaxWorks, DeScribe, non-OS utilities) live in G:. The rest of my files are scattered through other drives. So I expect to wipe F: and install eCS in a simple procedure. (Unless... I bought the Warp-upgrade version. Does it need to be able to see the old Warp installation?) Is this broadly how to do the cross-grade...

What is the difference between (x^2+y^2) and (x.^2+y.^2) in matlab?
z=sqrt(x^2+y^2) c=(z<15) imshow(c) gives a square cut diagonally half with lower right side being white and other being black z=sqrt(x.^2+y.^2) c=(z<15) imshow(c) gives a square with circle in centre What is the difference between (x^2+y^2) and (x.^2+y.^2) in matlab? "Sagar Chand" <sagarchand_9@rediffmail.com> wrote in message <n8efgg$100$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > z=sqrt(x^2+y^2) > c=(z<15) > imshow(c) > gives a square cut diagonally half with lower right side being white and other being black > > z=sqrt(x.^2...

What's OS 9.1 vs OS 9.2.2 ?
I just upgraded my G3/266 to OS 9.2.2 from 9.1 * The PPC7500/300 won't upgrade past 9.1* I don't see any difference between my two Macs what are the differences / advantages between OS 9.1 vs 9.2.2 ? Happy Trails, DaveC In article <goldfern-B1E441.01205809042004@news-central.ash.giganews.com>, Dave <goldfern@kalama.com> wrote: > I just upgraded my G3/266 to OS 9.2.2 from 9.1 > * The PPC7500/300 won't upgrade past 9.1* > I don't see any difference between my two Macs > what are the differences / advantages between > OS 9.1 vs 9.2.2 ? I wonder why the 7500/300 won't let you load 9.2.2? As far as I've seen, the big differences in the versions past 9.1 are all in order to make it play nicer with OS X. If OS X isn't an issue, I wouldn't worry about it. in article goldfern-B1E441.01205809042004@news-central.ash.giganews.com, Dave at goldfern@kalama.com wrote on 4/9/04 1:20 AM: > I just upgraded my G3/266 to OS 9.2.2 from 9.1 > * The PPC7500/300 won't upgrade past 9.1* > I don't see any difference between my two Macs > what are the differences / advantages between > OS 9.1 vs 9.2.2 ? > Happy Trails, DaveC The 9.2.2 upgrade was just for G3s and G4 running Jaguar so that it could run any OS 9 apps in Classic mode. -- John Gentile Editor, Rhode Island Apple Group yjgent@cox.net RIAG Web page: www.wbwip.com/...

Does the NT 4 OS/2 subsystem support OS/2 network devices?
Tim? "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:46WUr.25879$Yf7.11775@newsfe16.iad... > Tim? I don't quite understand the question, but the network adapter drivers will be NT4's and MS LAN Manager and IBM LAN Server can be made compatible enough to co-operate in a common Domain, with a few considerations taken into account. Is that what you mean? -- Cheers, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) Guildford, U.K. Ugh... me hardware guy... no code do I... Stick network card into NT box... Use OS/2 drivers... How's that, Tim? I can drag my knuckles on the ground and do some mouth-breathing if you'd like... On 8/9/2012 17:43, Tim WBST Clarke wrote: > "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message > news:46WUr.25879$Yf7.11775@newsfe16.iad... >> Tim? > > I don't quite understand the question, but the network adapter drivers > will be NT4's and MS LAN Manager and IBM LAN Server can be made > compatible enough to co-operate in a common Domain, with a few > considerations taken into account. Is that what you mean? "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:iBXUr.18305$lA2.10252@newsfe07.iad... > Ugh... me hardware guy... no code do I... > > Stick network card into NT box... Use OS/2 drivers... > > How's that, Tim? I can drag my knuckles on the ground and do some > mouth-breathing ...

What happened to OS 9.2? How can I restore OS 9.2 capability?
Recently I did a fresh install and upgraded to OS X.4.11 on my iMac G4 PPC. When I did, the capability to run OS 9 applications disappeared. I still have an OS9 system folder. When I try to use a an OS 9 app, the Classic Startup window appears, but the bar doesn't move within my patience tolerance. Any suggestions? I did try to re-bless the Sys ( Finder by dragging it to the desktop and putting it back. Thanks, Jim In article <97a08539-e529-4232-a9a6-23ff71391b03@1g2000hsl.googlegroups.com>, <"jvbeaupre@bellsouth.net"> wrote: > Recently I did a fresh install and upgraded to OS X.4.11 on my iMac G4 > PPC. > When I did, the capability to run OS 9 applications disappeared. I > still have an OS9 system folder. > When I try to use a an OS 9 app, the Classic Startup window appears, > but the bar doesn't move within my patience tolerance. > Any suggestions? > I did try to re-bless the Sys ( Finder by dragging it to the desktop > and putting it back. > Thanks, > Jim What happens when you try to control OS9/Classic using the system preference? Classic still works on my G5 10.4.11, as far as I know. > What happens when you try to control OS9/Classic using the system > preference? =A0Classic still works on my G5 10.4.11, as far > as I know. I do not see OS9 in System Preferences Startup Disk nor do I see any thing to do with "Classic" in the System Preferences. Which Sys pref panal are you refeing t...

join between two tables of 2 differents databases mounted on 2 differents servers
Hi, I would like to to create a join select statement between 2 tables each one being on different databases and different servers. I have created a link between the two databases but the remote table is not recognised when I do the select statement. Any idea ? Thanks, Laurent "Laurent RUHLMANN" <lruhlmann@ingesoft.fr> wrote in message news:bv8gbj$af3$1@s1.read.news.oleane.net... | Hi, | | I would like to to create a join select statement between 2 tables each one | being on different databases and different servers. I have created a link | between the two databases but the remote table is not recognised when I do | the select statement. | | Any idea ? | | Thanks, | | Laurent | | more details would help: db link definitions sql statement that fails db versions Laurent RUHLMANN wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to to create a join select statement between 2 tables each one > being on different databases and different servers. I have created a link > between the two databases but the remote table is not recognised when I do > the select statement. > > Any idea ? > > Thanks, > > Laurent Lots of them. They all start with the fact that you didn't tell us anything particularly useful. Lets start with the basics: 1. What version and edition of Oracle? 2. What is the name of the database link? 3. Did you test the database link to see if it was working? 4. How? 5. What SQL did you write? 6. "is not recognize...

wxMac 2.6.2
Hi all, I have this odd situation where I'm porting an app from CW8 wx2.6 to Xcode 2.2 wx2.6. With CW8, the root folder for the app was where the actual executable was (Contents/MacOSClassic). For the Xcode 2.2 port, the root folder is the location of the top-level .app folder. I haven't changed any code at all in doing the port. I was wondering if there was something that would cause this to happen since no code has changed. This is important because I would expect the location of the executable to be the root directory and point to the Resources folder as .../Resources. No...

SOLVED! OS/2 > DOS-OS/2 copy, paste with backslash not working
Well, good all straw-grasping did the trick again!! Tks so much for the sugg, losing backspaces when pasting OS/2 to DOS has really bothered me for about 5 years at the rate of perhaps ten minutes a day plus the stress, so this was no "small" solution!! Setting VIDEO_FASTPASTE ON does all the difference. Let' s not wonder WHY!! Another argument against changing the OS when you have actually saved it's troubles :-) Tks again > Nomen Nescio wrote: > > Original poster: thanks, everybody. Now answering three posters: > > Any help? > > At 20...

OS/2 User Criticized for not using the "Correct Version" of OS/2!
I was criticized by Tim Martin for not using the newest version of OS/2 ( which I have by the way), but I had the temerity to post from an IBM PS/2 machine with Warp 4 FP 12! I could have posted from another IBM machine with WarpConnect, or even tried OS/2 2.1 with TCPIP 2.0 and NR/2, or my iMac or any other machine I had on hand at the moment. I was called an eCS Luser because I chose to post with my personal choice of OS/2 and not Mr. Martin's. Perhaps my collection of OS/2 should be increased by adding eCS, I know that I could get the upgrade price what with all the ver...

Better DOS than DOS, better Windows than Windows, better OS/2 than OS/2 :-)))
Hello, hereby I officially announce my entry into "eCS lusers" crowd :-) Installed 1.1 entry upgrade from Warp 4 on Saturday. Until now I was at Warp 4 FP15, and the days of fixed-patched-1996-oldtimer are gone. Although OS/2 base system in eCS 1.1 does not considerably differ from CP2, the value of added software (especially SDK 4.52) made my day. I got up-to-date OS/2 with SDK and other SW for cca 109 euro (thanks to my Warp 4). Just one notice about eCS: Should have happened earlier, in Warp 3 times. And just a drop of poison for you-know-who: I was able to run all my OS/2 software on this beast, therefore it must be OS/2. Cheers, Martin mmi@nautimail.com (MMI) wrote: <snip> And of course, I forgot enabled access to SWC SW :-) Cheers, Martin MMI wrote: > > mmi@nautimail.com (MMI) wrote: > > <snip> > > And of course, I forgot enabled access to SWC SW :-) That's a pretty good deal. How much will it cost you to access it next year? And the year after? How much will some other people pay for the same software? Dave In <a9aca7aa.0308040119.6d9ded08@posting.google.com>, on 08/04/03 at 02:19 AM, mmi@nautimail.com (MMI) said: >Hello, >hereby I officially announce my entry into "eCS lusers" crowd :-) >Installed 1.1 entry upgrade from Warp 4 on Saturday. Until now I was at >Warp 4 FP15, and the days of fixed-patched-1996-oldtimer are gone. >Although OS/2 base system in eCS 1.1 does not ...

Web resources about - Popularity of different male enhancement techniques #2 - comp.os.minix

Edge enhancement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edge enhancement is an image processing filter that enhances the edge contrast of an image or video in an attempt to improve its acutance (apparent ...

Platform Updates: Mobile App Ad Enhancements, Business Mapping Token and EU VAT Changes
Platform Updates: Mobile App Ad Enhancements, Business Mapping Token and EU VAT Changes

PMD IgnitionOne adds analytics enhancements to digital marketing suite
IgnitionOne , a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, announced recently an update to the company’s digital marketing suite, adding deeper ...

Mobile app updates: Enhancements to search, web browsing and more
Today we’re updating our iOS and Android apps along with mobile.twitter.com to make it easier and faster to find and see content on Twitter. ...

Editing is essential: new badges and review enhancements
We rolled out three new badges last week! These recognize a pattern that sets Stack Exchange apart from the forums and message boards that came ...

YouTube - Nicholas Zakas: Progressive Enhancement 2.0
... engineer and author of several books about JavaScript, joined us at the March 5th, 2012 BayJax event to share his vision of progressive enhancement, ...

NBN business plans heat up with 'enhancements'
NBN Co has announced its first business-focused enhancement for NBN for Business, with four RSPs pegged to offer business services on the National ...

Worst celebrity plastic surgery: Stars who regret cosmetic enhancements
THEY went under the knife in an attempt to feel more beautiful, but they were left feeling nothing but regret.

Adobe Photoshop: 25 years of hoaxes, fails and enhancements
Turning 25 this week, Photoshop has done much more than make it easier for artists to create and enhance great works.

Fish enhancement program shuts down
... of working with government to keep fish populations in P.E.I. waterways healthy, the Cardigan Fish Hatchery is closing down its fish enhancement ...