source code description of network server (tcp/ip)

Can any body help me to get the description of minix network server (tcp/ip).
I want the description as given in Tanenbaum's book in which i could not
find any discussion on network server.
Thanks
comp.os.minix 3363 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Rajeev  Kumar <mansoon_air@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Can any body help me to get the description of minix network server (tcp/ip).
> I want the description as given in Tanenbaum's book in which i could not
> find any discussion on network server.

The network code is beyond the scope of the text. There is a document
at http://www.nyx.net/~ctwong/minix/Minix_startpage.htm by Charlie
Tsz-Hong Wong titled "Minix Networking Documentation" which is a good
description of the network support.

--
+----------------------------------+
| Albert S. Woodhull               |

Planning to use MCF52236 CF device, does TCP/IP. MQX OS and web server come together with Code warrior studio?
Like to use MCF52236 CF device to control relays over network, since 52236 device comes with built in PHY, does Code warrior comes with TCP/IP, MQX OS, web server packages?. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. --------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com "VT" <vtanna1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:wu-dncFJSZbpRl7XnZ2dnUVZ_oOdnZ2d@giganews.com... > Like to use MCF52236 CF device to control relays over network, since 52236 > device > comes with built in PHY, does Code warrior comes with TCP/IP, MQX OS, web > server packages?. > Please let me know. Thanks in advance. Don't want to appear too radical hear, but maybe you could look on the Freescale WEB site? -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T�V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems ...

tcp/ip source code
Hi, Does anyone tell me how will I find the source code of the tcp/ip implementation? Thanks On 23 Feb 2004 07:14:40 -0800, muratartun@anadolu.edu.tr (Murat Artun) wrote: >Does anyone tell me how will I find the source code of the tcp/ip implementation? Get the Linux or BSD sources. -- Fernando Gont e-mail: fernando@ANTISPAM.gont.com.ar [To send a personal reply, please remove the ANTISPAM tag] On 23 Feb 2004 07:14:40 -0800, muratartun@anadolu.edu.tr (Murat Artun) wrote: >Hi, >Does anyone tell me how will I find the source code of the tcp/ip implementation?...

modbus tcp/ip source code
Hi, I'm look for one free source in c for the modbus tcp/ip protocol thank pm ...

US-TX-Austin: Data Center Admin, Win2K admin/network, SQL Server 2K, TCP/IP; C-P (45305260562)
US-TX-Austin: Data Center Admin, Win2K admin/network, SQL Server 2K, TCP/IP; C-P (45305260562) ============================================================================================== Position: Data Center Admin Reference: SMC01464 Location: Austin TX Duration: C-P Skills: Windows 2000 administration and networking Active Directory and DNS Internet Information Services SQL Server 2000 and clustering TCP/IP, routing, switching, and firewall networking technologies Exten...

US-TX-Austin: Data Center Admin, Win2K admin/network, SQL Server 2K, TCP/IP; C-P (45305557616)
US-TX-Austin: Data Center Admin, Win2K admin/network, SQL Server 2K, TCP/IP; C-P (45305557616) ============================================================================================== Position: Data Center Admin Reference: SMC01464 Location: Austin TX Duration: C-P Skills: Windows 2000 administration and networking Active Directory and DNS Internet Information Services SQL Server 2000 and clustering TCP/IP, routing, switching, and firewall networking technologies Exten...

US-TX-Austin: Data Center Admin, Win2K admin/network, SQL Server 2K, TCP/IP; C-P (45305260562)
US-TX-Austin: Data Center Admin, Win2K admin/network, SQL Server 2K, TCP/IP; C-P (45305260562) ============================================================================================== Position: Data Center Admin Reference: SMC01464 Location: Austin TX Duration: C-P Skills: Windows 2000 administration and networking Active Directory and DNS Internet Information Services SQL Server 2000 and clustering TCP/IP, routing, switching, and firewall networking technologies Extensive knowledge of data center management including industry best-practices Strong network troubleshooting skills Basic business skills to work towards maximizing profitability Veritas BackupExec Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition Foundry ServerIron switches Watchguard Firebox firewalls Dell PowerEdge/PowerVault servers Scope: Data center manager to manage data center operations as well as support the IT needs of our in-house personnel. Ensuring 24/7 availability of our application hosting environment. Ensuring data/media recoverability by implementing and maintaining a schedule of system backups and database archive operations. Creation and maintenance of virus scanni...

[...]

network ip vs internet ip and web server
Hi, My question concerns my ip address and is mostly out of interest. I'm on a company network which is connected to the internet through a router, I know I can see what my internal ip address is with ipconfig 192.168.... and I know the basics of how a router works (outside world just sees the router which then forwards things to the computers connected to it). If I wanted to have a web server here I guess it would have to be on the internet side of the router so it has it's own ip address, dynamically assigned by the isp, if I had this set up would ipconfig on the web ser...

tcp/ip networking
In my older book by Kochan et al. several structs are mentioned that are depricated. Can't we get by with sockadrr_in for example and addrinfo? Of course when IPv6 is needed we use sockaddr_in6. There is another 2 structs I wonder about. sockaddr and sockaddr_storage. The last one being large enough for IPv6 too. The info I want from new sockets is stored in sockaddr_in right? Now I'm only dealing with IPv4. Should I declare a type of struct sockaddr_in and let getnameinfo() fill it with data? Is this the new way of doing it. I only have my Kochan book at hand and it se...

Minix Source code
Hi all, Does anyone know where can I find detailed description of Minix source code. I know the soruce codes are so huge but if such description existed then must be great help to newbies. Doug Tanenbaunm's books contains the whole source code and detaile descripztion "Doug" <wlai@firstlink.com.au> ha scritto nel messaggio news:90359ba8.0404091913.7b16b4dc@posting.google.com... > Hi all, > > Does anyone know where can I find detailed description of Minix source > code. I know the soruce codes are so huge but if such description > existed then must be great help to newbies. > > Doug > ...

TCP/IP sample code
The VO "Ping" sample is a very interesting application. Does anyone know who wrote this program and how to get in touch with him or her? I would like to expand this for more general tcp/ip communication. For example, in the TCPIP:Init() there are strange commands like "try" and "affirm" (see below). Does anyone know where these originate from? METHOD init CLASS TCPIP try SELF:cLastError := "" // no errormsg to start SELF:nErrCode := 0 // no error to start SELF:nTimeout := 2000 // time IN miliseconds SELF:nSize := 56 // default packe...

TCP/IP sample code
The VO "Ping" sample is a very interesting application. Does anyone know who wrote this program and how to get in touch with him or her? I would like to expand this for more general tcp/ip communication. For example, in the TCPIP:Init() there are strange commands like "try" and "affirm" (see below). Does anyone know where these originate from? METHOD init CLASS TCPIP try SELF:cLastError := "" // no errormsg to start SELF:nErrCode := 0 // no error to start SELF:nTimeout := 2000 // time IN miliseconds SELF:nSize := 56 // default packe...

New BulkMailer Software with IP Spoofing cap. and Source Code
New BulkMailer Software with IP Spoofing cap. and Source Code Daedalus Mailer Features. + Message delivery through external SMTP Servers or Proxies, Or Direct Delivery Trough integrated SMTP relay. + IP Spoofing (Important see warnings about this feature). + FULL SOURCE CODE INCLUDED (MS VC++7.1) NOT OPEN SOURCE USED, FULLY BASED ON PUBLIC DOMAIN SOURCE AND OWN CODE -OWN CODE NOT DISTRIBUTABLE BUT MODIFICABLE- YOU CAN MODIFY IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT�S RUNNING ON YOUR SYSTEM (NO TROJANS/VIRUSES/SPYWARE). + Unlimited Senders/Recipients. + Plain Text or HTML Message formats. + Graphics, ...

New BulkMailer Software with IP Spoofing cap. and Source Code
New BulkMailer Software with IP Spoofing cap. and Source Code Daedalus Mailer Features. + Message delivery through external SMTP Servers or Proxies, Or Direct Delivery Trough integrated SMTP relay. + IP Spoofing (Important see warnings about this feature). + FULL SOURCE CODE INCLUDED (MS VC++7.1) NOT OPEN SOURCE USED, FULLY BASED ON PUBLIC DOMAIN SOURCE AND OWN CODE -OWN CODE NOT DISTRIBUTABLE BUT MODIFICABLE- YOU CAN MODIFY IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT�S RUNNING ON YOUR SYSTEM (NO TROJANS/VIRUSES/SPYWARE). + Unlimited Senders/Recipients. + Plain Text or HTML Message forma...

tcp ip external code
Hello forum. Currently I'm trying to establish a TCP/IP connection between a server and client, in which the client has to be a labview written VI. The server and client communicates via a certain protocol. Can someone "translate' this protocol to Labview? &nbsp; Description of the communication protocol - 1. Introduction The communication between Client and Server application is based on request ? response rule. Client application side requests and server side responses to it. Request is sent by the Client to the Server side. Type of request (and the response as well) is recognized by command number (field Command in the sent structure). Next, depending on type of request, Server responses to client by sending requested data. - 2. General frame structure The frame structure is like shown below: FRAME = HEADER + DATA Header consists of following fields: - ? Type of command (public ushort Command) ? describes type of request (or response) - ? Size of whole data package (header + data) (public int Lenght) - ? Number of the next sent frame (public ushort CommandNo) [ StructLayout( LayoutKind.Sequential, Pack = 1)] public struct Header { public ushort Command; public int Lenght; public ushort CommandNo; } - 3. Command types and numbers Command types and numbers are shown below: - a) Commands sent by Client application - ? LAN_CODE_GET_GPS_INFORMATION = 0x0005 ? requests to calculate and send new position - ? INTERNAL_CODE1 = ...

MINIX 3 source code

TCP/IP, possible to send data via tcp/ip?
Hi, I like to know if it is possible to send some data via TCP/Ip with LV. Are there some examples? Must I open one port for every data or could I send three signals over one? (synchro, ttl and audio) -------------------- Regards Sarah Sarah83 wrote: > I like to know if it is possible to send some data via TCP/Ip with LV. > Are there some examples? Help->Find Examlpes...->type "tcp/ip" to search. There's a lot of exmpls. > Must I open one port for every data? No - open port once, send (receive) all data you want, and close port then. -- Gooral ...

network & TCP-IP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050509080308090005060504 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit hey all.. I'm having a problem with the network drivers not being loaded. errors of all sorts relating to network drivers. can anyone check to see if something is amiss in config.sys? heres the config.sys attachment --------------050509080308090005060504 Content-Type: text/plain; name="config.sys" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline; filename="config.sy...

New BulkMailer Software with IP Spoofing cap. and Source Code
New BulkMailer Software with IP Spoofing cap. and Source Code Daedalus Mailer Features. + Message delivery through external SMTP Servers or Proxies, Or Direct Delivery Trough integrated SMTP relay. + IP Spoofing (Important see warnings about this feature). + FULL SOURCE CODE INCLUDED (MS VC++7.1) NOT OPEN SOURCE USED, FULLY BASED ON PUBLIC DOMAIN SOURCE AND OWN CODE -OWN CODE NOT DISTRIBUTABLE BUT MODIFICABLE- YOU CAN MODIFY IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT�S RUNNING ON YOUR SYSTEM (NO TROJANS/VIRUSES/SPYWARE). + Unlimited Senders/Recipients. + Plain Text or HTML Message formats. + Graphics, images and CSS files attached into HTML messages could be delivered together. + One Additional File Attachment (multiple additional attachments under development). + Message individualization based on the data available on CSV bulk lists and Wild Card Strings from 4 different sources. + Flexible CSV bulk list support + Multiple Sender Threads (up to 512) for Ultra-Fast delivery. + Internal DNS Cache. + No Installation Required, all the configurations are stored on an ..ini File, these enable to store and run it on a removable media. + Easy recipients list Debugging/Removal, and Manipulation . + XML support (for senders list) capable to import/export to/from compatible sources. For aditional details contact me: AcostaJAngel@Yahoo.com Download From: http://acostaja.spymac.net/Daedalus.rar or with the attached .torrent (BiTorrent p2p network) Regards, ...

Minix book Source Code
Hello Friends, I am trying to find the source code on the CDROM of the MINIX book can some body tell what version of the MINIX OS was that? & where can I find the code. Actually I have got the book from my college library but CDROM is missing. Thanks & Regards Rahul On Oct 27, 2:30 am, scientist.ra...@gmail.com wrote: > I am trying to find the source code on the CDROM of the > MINIX book > can some body tell what version of the MINIX OS was that? > & where can I find the code. Go to http://www.minix3.org/previous-versions/index.html and click on the link where it says, "The version that comes with the 3rd edition of the book is 3.1.0, and can be obtained _here_," to download the minix-3.1.0-book.iso file, from which you can burn your own CD-ROM. You can also use the the iso file directly as a virtual CD-ROM to run Minix under VMWare -- I expect this will work with other virtualizers or emulators. You can also find the source code listing and an index to the source code, on the Minix3.org site, and you can download the Minix 3.1.0 source code as a tar archive. Go to the documentation page at http://www.minix3.org/doc/ - Al ...

ip utility source code ??
does any know were I can find the source code for ip - TCP/IP interface configuration and routing utility Hello, rex a �crit : > does any know were I can find the source code for > ip - TCP/IP interface configuration and routing utility The ip utility is part of the iproute2 package. <http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Net:Iproute2> ...

assembler source code in Minix
Long before that the minix v1.5 is produce, the assembler was not include the source code level. Is that the v2.0.4 got it? ...

Compile Minix Source Code
Hai, I Have Minix 2.0 source code. I want to compile this and install it on my computer. If anyone has any information about this, please help me. i have a system with 2.0 GB Hard Disk [1 partio Fat 16] and installed MsDos and Turbo C Compiler. it is possible to compile Minix 2.0 Source code under Msdos with Turbo C Compiler. If it is not possible compile using this Os and Compiler. which is best for compiling Minix and after compile i want to install minix to my PC. I have a Floppy Drive. it is possible to compile Minix 2.0 using a bootable floppy and which os boot files are needed. Help Me. Please Sumesh K.S Hi, > I Have Minix 2.0 source code. I want to compile this and install it on > my computer. If anyone has any information about this, please help me. The installation of Minix is quite straight-forwarded. This is some kind of installation manual: http://minix1.woodhull.com/current/2.0.4/usage.txt You can also find binaries to install, which is a lot easier than to compile yorself on another system. > i have a system with 2.0 GB Hard Disk [1 partio Fat 16] and installed > MsDos and Turbo C Compiler. it is possible to compile Minix 2.0 Source > code under Msdos with Turbo C Compiler. If it is not possible compile > using this Os and Compiler. which is best for compiling Minix and after > compile i want to install minix to my PC. I have a Floppy Drive. it is > possible to compile Minix 2.0 using a bootable floppy and which os boot >...

Where is the MINIX-SH Source Code ?
Hi all, After searching on the net quite awhile but was not lucky to find the source code of MINIX-SH3 which one person used to port it years ago. The original website did not work any more: http://minixsh.tripod.co.jp/index.html Thus, I'll highly appreciate it if anyone still has this source code or some pointers where I can check. Thanks, Soulivanh On Feb 8, 9:01 pm, "cookie" <sanot...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > After searching on the net quite awhile but was not lucky to find the > source code of MINIX-SH3 which one person used to port it years ago. > The original website did not work any more: > > http://minixsh.tripod.co.jp/index.html > > Thus, I'll highly appreciate it if anyone still has this source code > or some pointers where I can check. I found a copy of the website from 2001 here by using the Wayback Machine: http://web.archive.org/web/20021211135921/http://minixsh.tripod.co.jp/index.html There is a page of hints about finding "lost" websites at http:// minix1.woodhull.com/webarchiv.html - Al On Feb 9, 11:25 am, "Al Woodhull" <awoodh...@hampshire.edu> wrote: > On Feb 8, 9:01 pm, "cookie" <sanot...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi all, > > After searching on the net quite awhile but was not lucky to find the > > source code of MINIX-SH3 which one person used to port it years ago. > > The original website did not work any more: > >...

Web resources about - source code description of network server (tcp/ip) - comp.os.minix

Active Format Description - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In television technology, Active Format Description ( AFD ) is a standard set of codes that can be sent in the MPEG video stream or in the baseband ...

‘Impressum’ Added To Facebook Page Descriptions For Some Pages In Italy?
... are being prompted to add an “impressum” — or a legally mandated statement of the ownership and authorship of a document — to their page descriptions. ...

In the recent transition, the Scripting News feed lost its descriptions. Fixed. ;-)
In the latest transition on "Scripting News" a bug appeared that caused my feed to lose its descriptions on new posts. This has now been fixed. ...

META Description - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
www.seroundtable.com/archives/016691.html

Beware!! Hacking your WhatsApp could be easy (read description) Cuidado! Pueden robar tu WhatsApp - YouTube ...
"Cómo hackear una cuenta de WhatsApp de forma remota. Y qué hacer para protegerte" http://ipaderos.com/05/13/como-hackear-una-cuenta-de-what ...

'Star Wars: Episode 8' spoilers: Scene description of an action sequence
The Resistance may have built a new Senate in “Star Wars: Episode 8.” A scene description from the production set of “Star Wars: Episode 8” has ...

'Jane, 28, athletic but sexy': A Hollywood producer tweets hilariously awful sexist descriptions of female ...
... hot." "JANE stands next to it (30's) dressed in a paramedic's uniform – blonde, fit, smokin' hot." And so reads one of the many opening descriptions ...

Suspect description released after deadly, random stabbing on Rittenhouse Square
Philadelphia police have released a description of the man responsible for a random attack that left a 24-year-old man dead early Sunday on Rittenhouse ...

A Great Description of David Bowie
... the departed legend, felt it would take a book to properly contextualize the man, the artist. A few years ago, Morley offered this great description ...

'Work in progress', a description which fits both major parties at the moment
Both political parties are courting disaster, Liberals over the economy, Labor over reputational matters.