Need Computer Help?

PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
all your computer problems. Check us out at
http://pcdude.proboards86.com

0
Gary335
9/28/2006 5:38:44 PM
comp.os.ms-windows.misc 2965 articles. 1 followers. vnagrik (21) is leader. Post Follow

Gary335 napisal(a):
> PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
> all your computer problems. Check us out at
> http://pcdude.proboards86.com

bleh ...

Regards
--
A=2EB - http://www.dzialkanadmorzem.pl/
http://www.realestate1.eu

0
dzialkanadmorzem
10/16/2006 6:26:34 AM
dzialkanadmor...@onet.eu wrote:
> Gary335 napisal(a):
> > PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
> > all your computer problems. Check us out at
> > http://pcdude.proboards86.com
>
> bleh ...
>
> Regards
> --
> A.B - http://www.dzialkanadmorzem.pl/
> http://www.realestate1.eu
> campingpl=E4tze in Polen
> urlaub in polen
> wetter polen
> Ostsee Polen

Oh well, can't please everyone I guess.

Thank to those that have taken a look at and/or
joined my forum. I appreciate it very much. If you haven't visited
yet, please do so! http://pcdude. proboards86. com.

0
Gary335

Help needed : Mac OS X & OS 9.x and Windows-Server
Until now we are using different Mac's running OS 9.1 and 9.2 and save our files on a Windows 2000 Server via MacServerIP (AFP over IP). In the next time we like to upgrade to OS X. Our problem: Files saved on the Server from OS 9 via AFP will be recognized by OS X as "Document" without application information. I tried to connect the Server via SMB and otherwise via AFP. When I manually used AFP ("afp://<servername>") the volume becomes visible, but if I try to select on file the file will be go away. Next time I connect to the volume the file is visible again. U...

Help needed for Sun Solaris 7/11/99 OS full harddisk image backup under Windows OS
Hello, We have been trying hard for taking full harddisk image backup that contains Solaris 7/11/99 OS and programs. What we need is an image backup program that runs under Windows OS and can recognize ufs filesystem. The Windows programs we have found recognizes the harddisk as unallocated and therefore cant backup. Programs we had tried : * Symantec Norton Ghost 2003 * Powerquest DriveImage * Acronis True Image , MigrateEasy * Knoppix OS (but it mounts hard-drives as read-only) Is there a utility in Windows that can do this job easily or do we have to do the backup using Solaris utilities...

[gnuada] Help needed for MS-Windows version
Hello, The GNU Ada project needs some help from experienced Ada MinGW users. Alltrue we have tried we to produce a working MS-Windows Version it did not work out So here is our call for help. If you are interested you can start by looking on how far we came: http://gnuada.sourceforge.net/pmwiki.php/Install/MS-Windows Join our discussions on: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=40858 http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=40860 Or get right down to it by donloading the current make scripts: http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=12974 and try them out. Martin -- mai...

Connecting to new Windows 7 computer, need some help.
Hi, anyway to connect HP48 to a newer Windows 7 computer? I need a way transfer files. On Monday, April 22, 2013 10:27:02 PM UTC-4, schwi...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, anyway to connect HP48 to a newer Windows 7 computer? I need a way tr= ansfer files. First, I will assume you mean an Hp 48s or Hp 48G series calculator. Corre= ct? You then need two cables, the Hp 48s or G serial cable and then a USB to RS= 232 serial conversion cable as most Windows 7 computers no longer have an = RS232 cable. Then go to Hpcalc.org and get the normal Hp Graphing calculat= or program Ver3.04 (it ...

Help needed RISC OS and Windows XP Pro
Hi all, On my home network I have the following computers, a SARiscPC(RISC OS 4.29/Samba/LanMan98), a ThinkPad(WindowsXP Pro/NTFS format) and another Laptop(Windows ME/FAT32). Both Laptops can see/access the RiscPC and each other. But the RiscPC can only access the ME Laptop. When I try accessing XPPro from the RiscPC I get an Access Denied message from LanMan98(V1.17). TCP/IP is manually configured (as DHCP doesn't seem to work on RISC OS 4.29) and XP Firewall is switched off. Any ideas? Also, when sharing folders on XP Pro is it possible to turn on an access password...

AOL Support | Windows Help and Support | Computer Support | Microsoft Technical Support | Online Computer Help
World leading Online Computer Support with Live-Technician on 1-888-414-5815 and get Online Technical Support, Online Computer Help, Dell and HP Tech Support, Windows Support, Computer Experts, XP Vista and Windows 7 support, Email and Outlook Support, 24x7 tech support, Tech support, Digital camera, On Phone Computer Support by Microsoft Certified Technicians. http://www.live-technician.com ...

[...]

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Need Help Migrating Client From Windows To Mac OS X
After working with IBM for 13 years, I left to start me own (unrelated) business. In my business, I run (almost) exclusively Mac OS X and NO Windows PCs. With a lifetime of information accumulated on Notes while I worked for IBM and I would still like to have access to it. I archived/backuped up my entire Notes Data folder and have moved it to the Documents/Lotus Docs/Notes/ folder on the Mac. I ran the install on the Mac and everythings went well. However, when I launch Notes for the first time, there does not seem to be a way to use my previous Windows configuration. Can s...

AOL Support | Windows Help and Support | Computer Support | Microsoft Technical Support | Online Computer Help #2
World leading Online Computer Support with Live-Technician on 1-888-414-5815 and get Online Technical Support, Online Computer Help, Dell and HP Tech Support, Windows Support, Computer Experts, XP Vista and Windows 7 support, Email and Outlook Support, 24x7 tech support, Tech support, Digital camera, On Phone Computer Support by Microsoft Certified Technicians. http://www.live-technician.com ...

Help: windows 2000 and joystick need help
Hello guys, I have a SoudBlaster Live 5.1 correctly configured under windows 2000 professional service pack 3. I have a analog joystick connected to the gameport of the sound card. The joystick is a simple, generic, un-branded, 2 axis with 2 buttons. I open the control panel, joystick and I choose 2 axis - 2 buttons joystick. Windows asks me the driver for this input device. Strange that windows ME doesn't ask for the driver: it accepts the periferal and all works. With the joystick there wasn't a disk with the driver... so.. my problem is.. which driver I have to give to windows 200...

Need help upgrading from Windows 98 to Windows 98 SE
I have heard that it is possible to upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows 98 Second Edition (SE) using the original OEM Windows 98 SE disk. I've heard that it involves deleting certain system files, among other things. I was wondering if anyone out there can help me and give me a step-by-step process to go through to upgrade my Windows 98 to Windows 98 SE. I have a Windows 98 SE CD. I don't want to format my hard drive and do a "clean" install of Windows 98 SE if I can help it as I have no way (at the moment) to back up my computer. It does not have a CD-RW, just a CD-RO...

Web resources about - Need Computer Help? - comp.os.ms-windows.misc

Computer Show

Video Of The Week: Obama Announces Computer Science For All
The President announced an initiative he calls Computer Science For All today.

Personal computers approach retirement age
... 24 years old. Thirty-nine years later I am 63 and a lot changed around me in those four decades. I went from young to old. The personal computer ...

Tired of computer bugs? MIT may have the answer
Researchers at MIT have developed a system to automatically repair computer bugs. The program can comb through repairs to open-source computer ...

President Obama unveils computer science initiative – with Microsoft's help
... unveiled his plan to teach more U.S. kids to code, the White House enlisted Microsoft President Brad Smith to evangelize the need for computer ...

Bill Gates and Paul Allen hacked their school's computer to help Gates meet girls
... School, a private school in Seattle. Although Allen was two years ahead of Gates in school, they became friends over a shared love of computers. ...

Obama wants $4B for more computer science education
The U.S could direct billions of dollars towards teaching America's youth computer science under a new plan announced by the White House Saturday ...

President Obama outlines his Computer Science for All Initiative
x YouTube Video President Obama devoted his weekly address to his plan to make computer science education more available to all students. ...