Windows Mail folder list always completely opened

Windows Mail folder list has a tree structure which should be saved on
closing and reloaded on next time startup, but since some time the program
always starts with all tree branches opened so that the complete tree
structure is visible and requires a lot of scrolling.

Where does Windows Mail store the tree structure with actually opened
branches?
Or better, how can I keep all branches closed when mail is restarted?

0
Anton
2/12/2014 12:52:13 PM
comp.os.ms-windows.misc 2965 articles. 1 followers. vnagrik (21) is leader. Post Follow

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:52:13 +0100, "Anton Bayer"
<abayer@sofort-mail.de> wrote:

>Windows Mail folder list has a tree structure which should be saved on
>closing and reloaded on next time startup, but since some time the program
>always starts with all tree branches opened so that the complete tree
>structure is visible and requires a lot of scrolling.
>
>Where does Windows Mail store the tree structure with actually opened
>branches?
>Or better, how can I keep all branches closed when mail is restarted?

I don't know the answer to this in any event, but you probably would
be more likely to get an answer if you specified which version of
Windows Mail you are using (or at least which version of Windows).

0
Spalls
2/12/2014 2:41:28 PM
> I don't know the answer to this in any event, but you probably would
> be more likely to get an answer if you specified which version of
> Windows Mail you are using (or at least which version of Windows).

It calls just (MS Vista's) Windows Mail - and might be almost equal to
Windows Live Mail.

0
Anton

os.system always opens new window on Windows XP/2000
Can anyone tell me how to run a bunch of commands in the same command line window? When I do this: system("command1") system("command2") .... it opens a new window for every system call. The alternative I can think of is to write out the command to a batch file and run that, but I'm wondering if there is a better way to do it. Partly it is annoying to have 20 cmd windows flash on the screen, but also I don't think it works if I do something like this: system("set envvar=hi") since I think the envvar does not persist once the command window is closed...

Windows XP Open each folder in the same window
I need to enable the "Open each folder in the same window" option for the Default user for Windows XP. How can I do this. ...

Child windows can not access window.opener when multiple child windows are open
I have a parent window that pushes a new window object onto an Array with the following code : OpenChild() { //totalNumWindowsCreated is global totalNumWindowsCreated = totalNumWindowsCreated + 1; childWnds.push(window.open(link, "child" + totalNumWindowsCreated,"dependent")); .. .. .. } This pops up a new window with every call. In the child window I call a parent function onbeforeunload, appClose() : function appClose(){ if (window.opener && !window.opener.closed){ window.opener.CloseChild(getQueryString("application")); } } This is in my frames...

Window opens behind current window; Window opened in TREE_ITEM_ACTIVATED event handler
Hi, I'm trying to write a program where I dbl-click an item in a wxTreeCtrl, which then opens a window (class invoicewin: public wxFrame). The window/frame opens, but it's behind the window that contains the wxTreeCtrl that was dbl-clicked (class BrowseInvoices: public wxFrame). My code (in the wxEVT_COMMAND_TREE_ITEM_ACTIVATED event handler) is: iwin = new invoicewin (mainwindow, invoice); iwin->Show (true); iwin->Raise (); Anything obviously wrong with this? Craig -----------------------...

window.open() opens two windows

window.open() Not Opening in Same Window All The Time
Hi All, I'm having a problem that is driving me absolutely batty and I'm hoping that one of you JavaScript gurus can help me out before I go stark raving mad. I am using the function shown below to open links into the same pop-up window each time a user clicks any of the news story links contained in http://www.kris.ca/newsroom.aspx. The function works perfectly for all of the links except for the ones from the BBC's website. Links to stories from the BBC's website insist on opening in a new popup window each time no matter what I do. This behaviour is consistent in both IE a...

Open multiple PuTTY windows simultaneously on MS-Windows
I use PuTTY SSH terminal emulator on a MS-windows 2003 Server box to access multiple Linux/UNIX boxes. Sometimes I need to open 20 or more PuTTY windows at the same time. I would like to create one shortcut/.bat file that would open all of the windows simultaneously. Double click it or execute one command from a prompt and "poof" 20 PuTTY windows appear... I can do this with CYGWIN by simply backgrounding the processes: putty.exe profile1 & putty.exe profile2 & Unfortunately the Windows box I need to use doesn't have CYGWIN installed. I have tried creating a .bat fi...

open a window in javascript but using windows classic folders!
Hi all, I am opening a shared folder in a iframe and I am using the javascript "window.open" with the parameters I can think of status=no,menubar=no,directories=no ...etc... but the problem is that in non-classic windows mode..the window still gives the user the ability to navigate up from the directory that I give them. Is there a way to open this window in the classic mode? That way the users will be able to drag and drop files into a directory via the web but will not be able to move up out of the directory and enter other ones. (Also applying security to the above directo...

No open windows listed under Windows toolbar pulldown menu
Eudora 7.1.0.9 Windows 7 This just started. If I had a few windows open (email messages), they would= show up when I clicked on "Windows" on the top toolbar. This function has = now gone away (making quick navigation not so quick). I'm assuming that it'= s a ini setting that somehow got switched, but have no clue what it might b= e called. Anyone have any ideas? On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:02:04 -0700 (PDT), Michael Silbergleid <msilbergleid@silverknight.com> wrote: >Eudora 7.1.0.9 Windows 7 > >This just started. If I had a few windows open (email...

window.open/window.navigate
Newbie question ... please respond to group I'm trying to open/navigate to a url. How can I tell when the page is fully loaded? Testing suggest that window.open returns before the page is completely loaded and displayed. Likewise, window.navigate. The code looks something like this: wHandle = window.open( url, name, flags ); .... // how to tell when url is fully loaded and displayed .... wHandle.navigate( url ); .... // how to tell when url is fully loaded and displayed .... I've tried setting wHandle.onload but that code does not seem to be executing. I'm stumped. Thanks. ...

window.open opens a full window in Netscape4 !!!
Hello The following code opens a small window in IE and NS6, however it opens a full window in NS4+ : open("somepage.html", "", "width=568, height=320, scrollbars=yes"); what can be the reason? Thanks in advance, Kiran Makam kiranmn75@yahoo.com (kiran) writes: > The following code opens a small window in IE and NS6, however it > opens a full window in NS4+ : > > open("somepage.html", "", "width=568, height=320, scrollbars=yes"); > > what can be the reason? The spaces in the parameter string, after the co...

Locking up Windows User when accessing outlook exchange server with java mail class / Windows Nutzer gespeert nach dem Versuch auf OutlookExchange Folder zuzugreifen mit der java.mail class
{English} Hello, we have an exchange server here and I am pulling out the messages from the outlook folder to my database. That works fine. But there are some strange things happening. After a couple of times of testing the connection and opening the Store and the Folder, getting the messages, closing the Folder and closing the Store, my windows / outlook user gets locked. And I don't know why!!! Is it possible that i shouldn't have outlook started in the background? Beacause with the java.mail class I open the Folder in READ_WRITE mode that this interfears with outlook? Thx for ...

OS open a window folder automatically after startup
Hi, Here we have a strange feature inside a computer running Windown NT 4.0 English Service pack 6.x. After system startup then we put network password domain ; the desktop environment coming up and a window folder is opened automatically: c:\winnt\system32 If i close the folder mentioned before then the system will open it next boot, this occour everytime every startup Nice to have a help King Regards Rino "Rino" <rdeastis@vicuron.it> wrote: >After system startup then we put network password domain ; the desktop >environment coming up and a window fol...

Can I retrieve the object of the window opened by window.open
I know I can get the window object by using obj = window.open( .... ); but what I need is, after the new window is popped up, the opener will be redirected to another page, I want the another page able to control the popup window is it possible? is there something like getWindowById Thanks a lot! sowen said the following on 8/8/2007 11:35 AM: > I know I can get the window object by using > > obj = window.open( .... ); > > but what I need is, after the new window is popped up, the opener will > be redirected to another page, I want the another page able to contro...

Web resources about - Windows Mail folder list always completely opened - comp.os.ms-windows.misc

How to Disappear Completely and Never Be Found - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged , redirected , or deleted . How to Disappear Completely ...

My view on this company has completely... - lululemon athletica - Facebook
My view on this company has completely changed. I used to want to shop in your store and was excited to buy my first pair of lululemon leggings. ...

New Facebook Ads Manager reports completely change the way ad campaigns are run
Yesterday, Facebook announced changes to its Ads Manager reports , citing a desire to simplify its advertising products. Whilst at first glance ...

Here's Why Airbnb and Uber Should Completely Ignore Government Regulations
... call what Airbnb and Uber do), fights over government regulation of these companies and the people who Here's Why Airbnb and Uber Should Completely ...

Relax Completely on the App Store on iTunes
Get Relax Completely on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

completely unoriginal. - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Im not feeling very creative. but Im always feeling nerdy. (I was going to carve the apple logo, but no one at this get-together would have ...

Monty Python - "And Now For Something Completely Different" - YouTube
John Cleese's famous line from opening sketch of the Monty Python film, "And Now For Something Completely Different" I don't claim ownership ...

Rheumatoid arthritis: ‘It can be extremely destructive. If left untreated people can be completely disabled’ ...
Early treatment of the condition is crucial as if left undiagnosed, rheumatoid arthritis can lead to disability and deformity, doctors say.

Freakout of the Day: Woman in Line at Ferry Terminal Completely Loses It
Wait for it… The uploader of this video could sense this woman’s rage as she dealt with the person at a ferry’s ticket counter, so he started ...

The trials of Andre Davis: how DNA stopped an innocent life being completely stolen
The trials of Andre Davis: how DNA stopped an innocent life being completely stolen