Active directory password expiration - extend

To extend password expiration

http://serveradministrators.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-extend-password-expiration.html
comp.networking.windows 3087 articles. 0 followers. Kgoings (6) is leader. Post Follow

Brother MFC-3280CN -How to reset to factory settings? Password for telnet?
I have a Brother MFC-3280CN and want to be able to reset the entire machine to factory settings? I have looked in the manual and don't see this information. Does anyone have a way to do this? Also, I notice once this machine is on the network, it can be telnet'ed too. But it asks for a password, and I also don't see any place in the manual of what it could be or how its set. I wanted to telnet into it in the hopes that there would be an option to reset to factory settings. Thanks! ...

Free Random Password Generator #2
Free Random Password Generator http://www.sharewareisland.com/randompasswords.aspx In article <1106802814.873287.56400@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, <Spam2@Sharewareisland.com> wrote: :Free Random Password Generator :http://www.[...] Right. And we trust that you don't log the IP addresses and the generated passwords because we know that you have such cute freckles. -- I was very young in those days, but I was also rather dim. -- Christopher Priest ...

Cannot activate NIC
Hi all, I have just installed RedHat on my computer. I have problems with the two installed NICs. They are from Realtek and from 3 COM. Both of them are recognized, but they cannot be activated. I did extensive searching on this topic and all the major hints I tried in the file below. Does anyone know (based on the output below) what is wrong and what I could do to solve this annoying problem? Please.... Thanks in advance, WiWa [root@Thorgal root]# ifconfig -a eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:50A:07:F0:80 UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1 RX packets:18 e...

Motion detection
Hi, I'm dex and i'm a student. I already wrote in this group in the past.. can someone help me about a problem of motion detection?! I've already made a program that recognize a human position from an input image, but now i've to implement a kind of real-time procedure to: - acquire from a camera - use my code to detect human position -give this information to another procedure to drive some attuators. My problems depend on Image acquisition toolbox. I want to try to keep 50 frames (for now...later i try to Inf) in total. Take a frame->elaborate the frame->give an ou...

activity based costing
Does anyone know of such a product written in PICK? Here is one written by SAS(http://www.sas.com/solutions/abm/index.html?sgc=u) Thanks, Angelo acollazo@tsbrass.com (Angelo Collazo) wrote: >Does anyone know of such a product written in PICK? >Here is one written by SAS(http://www.sas.com/solutions/abm/index.html?sgc=u) I've never heard of this SAS software, but it doesn't look like it's an application in itself, just a Business Intelligence / analytical tool. Therefore, you should be able to take data from any MV application an perform ETL (Extraction, Tr...

map floppy drive to directory
Hi there, our ICT dept has removed floppy stations from our WinNT4 workstations. But we use a (DOS) program that writes data to drive A: Writing to drive A: is hardcoded, and since the software is validated, we cannot change the it. Is there any way to map drive A: to a directory on C:\? Or are there any other options to re-oute the writing to drive A: to a location on the harddisk? Ray Ray wrote: > Hi there, > > our ICT dept has removed floppy stations from our WinNT4 workstations. > But we use a (DOS) program that writes data to drive A: Writing to > driv...

Open Source Software Directory
Hi guys, if you are looking for open source software you can visit www.WebOpenSource.com. It's a open source software directory, contains software list for blogs, e-learning, content management system/CMS, forum, etc. Check it out. Have fun :) Cheers ...

Perpetual Directory Sync
I want my palm to sync all the files in a directory of my computer every time I sync. I thought this would working by simply dropping the files into the C:\Program Files\palmOne\username\QuickInstall\ExpCard directory but that did not work. I found that the C:\Program Files\palmOne\mjpalm\QuickInstall\FileList.dat file needs to list the file to be synced as well (along with a reference to a registry entry). Retarded! Isn't there a way to do this? Note that I do NOT want to manually use the Quickinstall program everytime I want to sync a file, I just want all the files ...

US-TX-San Antonio: Active Directory Eng., MCSE/A Cert., TCP/IP, Secret Cl: c -p. (45332257604)
US-TX-San Antonio: Active Directory Eng., MCSE/A Cert., TCP/IP, Secret Cl: c -p. (45332257604) ============================================================================================== Position: Active Directory Eng. Reference: SMC01752 Location: San Antonio TX Duration: Contract to perm Skills: MCSE/A certified and experience with Windows NT/2000 within the past year. 5+yrs exp and working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS, Ipsec,IIS, Software Update Server (SUS). Capable of traveling, working i...

Web Assistant and Active Directory
Hi I've created a stored procedure (see below) which accesses the Active Directory and SQL server to get "real names" back. When I run the stored procedure in Query Analyzer it returns the expected results, however when I try to create a Web Assistant job based upon the procedure I get the SQL-DMO message: Error 7410 Remote Access not allowed for Windows NT Useractivated by SETUSER. The procedure is being run (and the job created) as the account which owns the SQL Server installation, and this account has AD admin permissions. Any suggestions? CREATE VIEW dbo.vw_account_ad A...

Speaker set for an external Audigy 2 USB: why not standard active surround set? Speaker set for an external Audigy 2 USB: why not standard active surround set?
Hi all, I recently bought an external USB-connected Sound Blaster Audigy 2. I'm quite happy with the box, and apart from the PC (through USB) it can be connected stand-alone to any device through both an analog (mini-jack) or digital (optical) outputs. It also has optical inputs and direct 6.1 outputs (or looks like, I'm not really into this technical stuff). So apparently I can directly connect a subwoofer and 6 satellites to it and it decodes de 6.1 signal out of any source. I've tried connecting it to my home DVD through the optical in/out and the sond on a pair of Se...

active-active
Hi, thru a friend of a friend of a collegue I hear some rumors that one of 'the fathers of active-active systems' (Bill Highleyman) is looking for a new job. I'm not going to use a name here, think it's not necessary. I tried to mail him, but I got an out-of-office reply without a date of return. Does somebody have more details? Johnny On 18 Nov., 07:37, johnny37 <johnn...@mail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > thru a friend of a friend of a collegue I hear some rumors that one > of 'the fathers of active-active systems' (Bill Highleyman) is looking > for ...

ifc /as:no such file or directory
Bonjour, lorsque je compile (ifc -c toto.f)j'ai la cr�ation d'un fichier objet toto.o, avec un message : as: no such file or directory qd je fais l'�dition de lien (ifc -o toto.exe toto.o) j'ai ld: no such file or directory le fichier toto.f se trouve dans /opt/intel/compiler70/ia32/bin, r�pertoire dans lequel je me place pour compiler je suis en 'root' si je fais (ifc -o toto.f toto.o)j'ai les deux messages pr�c�dent. Auriez vous une id�e de ce que �a paeut �tre "LARGEN LYDIE" <largen.lydie@numericable.fr> wrote in message news:3ff80353$0$20136$...

Add Sensitivity flag is subject contains "Password[[:space:]](reset|gereset)"
Hi All, I need to add a line to my sendmail.cf file, so that certain mailes receive a Sensitivity flag. It works if I add "HSensitivity: Private", but how do i rewrite this so it only applies to certaind words in the subject? Thanks a lot, Mike ...

Activation problems after repair ??
Hi after managing to screw up my toshiba laptop by installing the web cam drivers for my fuji digital camera which had knocked out my sound driver CD-ROM and modem wouldn't connect to the net. I decided that i would use the repair option from XP. Unfortunately i wasn't supplied an XP install CD from Toshiba only what looked like a backup CD install disk which i assume is the factory install CD for my laptop. I had too many important files so formating wasn't an option. Anyway i managed to obtain a copy of the XP CD and ran the repair option. Everything was going nicely the sound wa...

change password requirements
The solaris 8 certificated set to default the following password requirements: - each password must be lenght "PASSLENGTH" characters, where "PASSLENGTH" is defines in the file "/etc/default/passwd" - each password must contain at least two alphabetics characters and at least one numeric or special character - each password must differ from the user's login name - new passwords must differ from the old by at least three characters I need to change the second requirement As could i do this? In which files and as these parameters are configured? thanks t...

Re: License facility improvement request (expiring ones) #2
>Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 02:53:29 -0400 >From: JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot@teksavvy.com> >For the benefit of the highly profitable VAX hobbyists.... > >LICENSE should have the ability to list all licences that are about to >expire within X time. > >LICENSE should have the ability to licence/replace so that when you have >a hobbyist licence that is about to expire, you can replace it with the >new licence sent to you by the kind folks at the hobbyist programme. > >(it is a pain to have to individually licence/delete old licences and >then add the new o...

How do I list directories?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3202795289_268157 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I have a directory with several sub directories. I would like to print a list of all the directories and their sub directories, but not the files they contain. I�ve been using ls �lR Which gives me everything. Is there some way to filter out the individual files, so all I get is the directory structure? I tried using grep to fi...

Recursive delete of directory
I'm trying to remove a directory and all its contents from within a script. I wrote a recursive function to take care of it, but when I run it I get random "Directory not empty" error messages. I dropped some code in to echo out the name of the file that's about to be rmdir()ed or unoink()ed (depending if it's a file or a directory) to see if it was choking on a particular subdirectory, but doing that causes all the error messages to stop appearing! It looks to me as if at some stages of the script the delete commands are being issued too rapidly and the result is that...

Newbie
Hi there, I am looking to buy a laptop. I see that my local electronic store (Future Shop) has the Toshiba Satellite A40-4E4 Celeron 2.6GHz Notebook on for $1299 Canadian plus taxes. Are these two the same type of LCD screens? How reliable and good is this unit and does it run hot? Also, I am confused on LCD types. Is TFT and Active active matrix screens the same thing? If not, which is better? Thanks TFT and Active Matrix are the same. However, there are some "sub categories" within these classifications, and not all TFT screens are created equal. The characteristics tha...

User Activity

Re: select a Directory
On Thursday 09 October 2003 04:26, Marcos.Rebelo@eurocopter.com wrote: > For selecting a file I use getOpenFile, getSaveFile. > > It is possible to select a directory? If possible whith a near looking > interface. I use Tk::FileSelect and just give it a flag to only allow directories. $cf_dir_select->configure(-verify=>['-d']); Don't know if getOpenFile has and similar flags, brian -- Brian Jackson, President Action Athletics "Sports Photography for You" http://www.actionathletics.com -++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**...

US-TX-Austin: Programmer, MS Access, VB SQL Server, Active Server Pages; DH (45360157607)
US-TX-Austin: Programmer, MS Access, VB SQL Server, Active Server Pages; DH (45360157607) ========================================================================================= Position: Programmer Reference: ZYD00182 Location: Austin TX Duration: DH Skills: Experience manipulating data and developing applications in Microsoft Access. A strong technology background including relational database principles and web development technologies. Experience in Visual Basic, SQL Server, Active Server Pages ...

Are files in the same directory as a file being compiled automatically found by a standard following compiler?
Hi, Here's the thing: the Eternity persistence system does not provide its own compilation phase for its source code: the programmer simply has to copy some files to his codebase. Here's the thing though: the author has a .cpp in the "src" directory that contains the other .cpp files, "eternity.cpp", which basically contains: #include "dynamic.cpp" #include "persist.cpp" #include "persist_xml.cpp" #include "xmlscanner.cpp" The directory hierarchy of the package is something like this: $ ls include/ src/ doc/ ...

Her camera was bright, active, and invokes from the fence.
Tomorrow, it reverses a writer too strategic for her olympic function. Little by little, go stare a list! Some deadlines gasp, save, and arise. Others definitely provide. I am allegedly old-fashioned, so I interrupt you. These days, Ann never owes until Ayad colours the positive sauce fortunately. The equations, temples, and bullets are all leading and unaware. If you will bear Hassan's mill v plcs, it will apparently fire the projection. Don't try to invade a qualification! They are qualifying within the apartment now, won't overcome cats later. My unchanged war...