Just made DEB packages of djcross-gcc

Dear All,

I have just made DEB version of djcross-gcc family, using RPMs currently provided.

Everything is placed here:

http://luke.czuby.net/djgpp/

64-bit version seems to work under Debian 8, as I use it to cross-compile my open source projects for DOS. I have not tested i386 version, however they should also work.

Contacted today DJ, and he asked me to place info here. Could someone with Debian take a look?

If this attempt was successful, these files can be useful for Debian-ized DOS enthusiasts.

With regards

Lukasz

--
http://www.komsta.net/

0
Lukasz
12/12/2016 6:16:46 PM
comp.os.msdos.djgpp 3308 articles. 0 followers. tigrepotrazosalvaje (34) is leader. Post Follow