Mode video: high video

Hi all

Is possible with DJGPP, set a screen video Dos Window of 640x400 or higher?

I tried set_screen_lines, but not beyond 80 columns.

Thanks

Regards

0
no5269 (4)
6/11/2012 8:27:28 PM
comp.os.msdos.djgpp 3308 articles. 1 followers. tigrepotrazosalvaje (34) is leader. Post Follow

> From: "Alter" <no@alt.invalid>
> Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:27:28 +0200
>
> Is possible with DJGPP, set a screen video Dos Window of 640x400 or higher?

Yes.  You need to call the appropriate function of the BIOS Interrupt
10h.

> I tried set_screen_lines, but not beyond 80 columns.

That function only supports changing the number of lines, it does not
directly affect the screen resolution.
0
eliz (495)

On Monday, June 11, 2012 3:27:28 PM UTC-5, Alter wrote:

> Is possible with DJGPP, set a screen video Dos Window of 640x400 or higher?
>
> I tried set_screen_lines, but not beyond 80 columns.

Check these links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VESA_BIOS_Extensions

http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/current/v2tk/allegro/all422s.zip
0
rugxulo (664)

Video forum, video discussion board, discuss video
http://vforum.com Any video related questions will be answered at VForum.com. You will be helped by experts fast and completely for free. -- questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it ...

witzige jamba handy videos jamba handy video konvertieren 3gp jamba handy videos jamba videos in handy format jamba handy musik videos jamba handy video gesamtschule
witzige jamba handy videos jamba handy video konvertieren 3gp jamba handy videos jamba videos in handy format jamba handy musik videos jamba handy video gesamtschule + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JA...

jamba handy video 3gp lustige jamba videos fuer handy jamba handy video free jamba handy video witzige jamba handy videos jamba fun videos fuers handy
jamba handy video 3gp lustige jamba videos fuer handy jamba handy video free jamba handy video witzige jamba handy videos jamba fun videos fuers handy + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ + + + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + + + + + + jamba handy videos downloaden jamba fun videos fuers handy jamba handyvideo schule jamba handy video 16 jamba videos in handy format umwandeln jamba handyvideo schueler jamba handy video gesamtschule samsung jamba handy video jamba handyvideo schule mp4 jamba handy videos private jamba handy videos private jamba handy videos 3gp jamba videos fuers handy jamba videos fuer handy umwandeln jamba handy videos kostenlos downloaden jamba videos fuer handy kostenlos j...

jamba videos fuers handy downloaden jamba handy video gesamtschule jamba video aufs handy jamba handy videos torrent jamba handyvideo 16 mp4 jamba handy videos
jamba videos fuers handy downloaden jamba handy video gesamtschule jamba video aufs handy jamba handy videos torrent jamba handyvideo 16 mp4 jamba handy videos + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KL...

How to convert dvd, video, flash and youtube video to iPod Video MP4?
The article includes six parts. Part 1: Rip DVD movie to iPod (Windows) Part 2: Convert AVI, WMV, MPEG, RM, RMVB, ASF, MOV, DivX, XviD, MPG to iPod MP4 or H264 format (Windows) Part 3: Rip DVD movie to iPod (Mac) Part 4: Convert AVI, WMV, MPEG, RM, RMVB, ASF, MOV, DivX, XviD, MPG to iPod MP4 or H264 format (Mac) Part 5: Convert flash, swf to iPod (Windows) Part 6: Convert youtube video to iPod (Windows) It is easy-to-use and the converting speed is fast! After testing, all formats to iPod conversion works well, the output audio and image quality is excellent! Let&#...

Video Spokesperson | Internet Video Advertising | Online Video Advertising Solution
Video Spokesperson | Internet Video Advertising | Online Video Advertising Solution Video Spokesperson - innovateads.com - presents a complete good quality internet video advertisement solution services and also offers streaming media advertising, video spokesperson ads, online video advertising, online streaming ads, web advertisement services, internet video advertising, digital media advertising & broadband video ads. Details: http://www.innovateads.com/examples.php Innovate Media Group 3199 A-3 Airport Loop Drive Costa Mesa California 92626 ...

jamba musik videos fuers handy jamba videos fuer handy jamba videos fuers handy kostenlos jamba handy video 16 jamba handy video umwandeln jamba handyvideo geburtstag
jamba musik videos fuers handy jamba videos fuer handy jamba videos fuers handy kostenlos jamba handy video 16 jamba handy video umwandeln jamba handyvideo geburtstag + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ + + + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + + + + + + jamba handyvideo schuelerin jamba handy video party jamba handy videos kostenlos downloaden lustige jamba handy videos jamba handyvideo schule jamba handy video abspielen lustige jamba videos fuers handy jamba video aufs handy jamba video von handy jamba handyvideo schuelerin jamba handy video gratis jamba handy video auf pc jamba handy video torrent jamba handy video 16 j=E4hrige skandal jamba handyvideo jamba videos fuer handy konvertieren jam...

IRIX 6.5 Indigo2 Video stuff (Video for Impact or is it Indigo2 video)
Hello, A while ago I added some board to my Max Impact Indigo^2 system. It adds the Indycam connector, composite in and out or such. Anyways, the CD with the kit was for 6.2. I've never been able to locate the stuff for 6.5, which is a prereq for installing the other stuff in the optional directory on the base IRIX 6.5 Does anyone have the CD with the 6.5 stuff for the board I am speaking of? I would like to put it to use allowing me to watch a composite video source in a window, I'm assuming the capabilities are that of a SGI Indy. Thanks in advance. -- ...

iPod video.. How do you get video on it?
I downloaded some h.264 content from apples web pages. http://www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/hd/bbc-andes.html I opened it in Quicktime 7 Pro and saved it to disk. I think I need to move this to iTunes then sync my iPod So: 1) How do I get this .mov file into iTunes (I suppose under video) 2) The next time I connect up the iPod 5g I suppose it will sync up and transfer the video. My ultimate goal is to connect this iPod to my HDTV and play 1080i H.264 compressed video from this device. KraftDiner <bobrien18@yahoo.com> wrote: > I downloaded some h.264 content from apples web pag...

beasttube videos
beasttube videos .. .. .. *******CLICK HERE******** http://vids247.cn/beasttube-videos ***************************** .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. beasttube videos ...

video nymphet
video nymphet .. .. .. *******CLICK HERE******** http://vids247.cn/video-nymphet ***************************** .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. video nymphet ...

Video Card with an S-video out
I have an old computer that I wanted to hook up to my TV, so I could surf around the net from my couch. I have a Gateway P5-166 (Pentium 166 MHz with MMX)is there a PCI video card that has an S-video out and would work with this computer? Could I use a vid card with specs for a Pentium II. I have 128 MB of RAM and the computer runs about 200 MHZ with the MMX technology. Any Ideas? Thanks.. try the old Voodoo 3dfx AGP or PCI cards (some have the video out). Oleary33 <oleary33@netscape.net> schreef in artikel <32fff318.0312110857.676facad@posting.google.com>... > I have a...

video
I wish to put a new 256 mb video card in my computer. The computer supports PCI cards, any recommendations?? -- Sheila M Douglas Criticism is an indirect form of self-boasting. Dr. Emmit Fox "Sheila" <Tvveets@noneofyourbusiness.com> wrote in message >I wish to put a new 256 mb video card in my computer. The computer supports > PCI cards, any recommendations?? Unless your motherboard is quite old, it probably also supports AGP - if it does then that is the preferred video board to get. For PCI, it's hard to beat the Geforce4 card for 3D acceleration, or o...

video
What is the state of the video capture extentions for wxwin? Are they usable? Ben B wrote: > What is the state of the video capture extentions for wxwin? You can get a copy of one here, see readme file for description. http://www.lehigh.edu/~jrl1/wxwindows/wxVidCap/ > Are they usable? The MSW version using Video for Windows works fine. The Video for Linux is not so good, in fact it really doesn't even work. However, much of the framework is there. Regards, John Labenski --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please...

Video
Gang, While playing with some of the media softwares over the last two days, I was wondering if someone would help me with a question or two. I am working the KMPlayer and just the mplayer (with no gui) to see what gives me the best looking playback for videos. KMPlayer comes with Xine as the default movie player, but I can't even get it to load the videos (they appear as though they have been encoded with Xvid). If I switch the movie player option to mplayer (which uses the same mplayer binary as I would from the command line right?), the movies play, but the resulting video is r...

Video Mode 13h and Mode X in C
Hello I am seeking the best way (speed and portability) to program mode 13h (320 x 200 256 colors), and mode X. I am using Borland's Turbo C++ ver 3.0 for MS DOS. With Borland product, I can not find a BGI driver for this mode. I know there are built in support for the other VGA modes (640 x 200 x 16 colors), (640 x 350 x 16 colors).. but I am not interested in those. What are your suggestions. Do I have to write my own C and ASM routines to do Mode 13h and Mode X? I could not find an updated BGI driver from Borland. Secondly, I am planning to port all of the MS DOS code to Windows. I...

Video RAM for a built in video card
I have a machine that has a video card built into the Chipset. What do I set the amount of Video RAM to in XF86Config? (the cards is an SiS 740, and I have 256MB of RAM if that helps) Thanks Rob Thorpe <robert.thorpe@antenova.com> wrote: > I have a machine that has a video card built into the Chipset. What > do I set the amount of Video RAM to in XF86Config? Generally speaking, you don't. I haven't had to set the amount of video RAM since the 3.3.* days of XFree86. Adam robert.thorpe@antenova.com (Rob Thorpe) wrote: >I have a machine that has a video card built into the Chipset. What >do I set the amount of Video RAM to in XF86Config? > >(the cards is an SiS 740, and I have 256MB of RAM if that helps) To expand on what Adam said, all of the XFree86 4.x drivers I am aware of are able to automatically determine the amount of video RAM. Many of the drivers don't acknowledge the VideoRAM parameter at all. For your own curiousity, the amount of system RAM used for frame buffer is set by the BIOS at boot time. You should be able to find the setting in the BIOS setup pages. -- - Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc. Tim Roberts <timr@probo.com> wrote in message news:<1cs900l8jfqf70oa7fs2trjtpt27o06jhk@4ax.com>... > robert.thorpe@antenova.com (Rob Thorpe) wrote: > > >I have a machine that has a video card built into the Chipset. What > >...

[VIDEO] Size and length of video file
How can I get in PHP the width x height size and the legnth of a movie file like ..mpg, .mov, .wmv or .avi ? Thanks, Pooxeur, big fan of pooxi.com http://pooxi.free.fr/?oid=nwsclp In article <41cafd76$0$15028$626a14ce@news.free.fr>, Pooxeur wrote: > How can I get in PHP the width x height size and the legnth of a movie file > like > .mpg, .mov, .wmv or .avi ? Meaby you could have a look at this extension: http://ffmpeg-php.sourceforge.net/ -- Met vriendelijke groeten, Tim Van Wassenhove <http://www.timvw.info> "Pooxeur" <pooxeur@nospam.com> wrot...

to separate video and audio from a video file
hi, i want to separate audio and video from a video file.I got idea that we can use video.MultimediaFileReader class. I saw one example given in matlab help center. In that they have given hoe retrieve a video from an multimedia file .Now how can i extract only audio from it and save that content and process it.Similarly i want to separate the video and process it.Can u please say me the available method or function to handle the above problem........ "vaishali kumar" wrote in message <iibtt6$jse$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > hi, > i want to separate...

Video iPod
Is there any way to prevent the video output from timing out? When I connect the video iPod to a video projector for presentations, I only get a minute or so before the iPod times out. I only want to display still images, not videos. The only timer setting I ran across is the backlight for videos when viewing on the built in screen. Thank you for your help, ~ Lori ...

AVI Color Videos to GreyScale Video
I am sure this has been asked many times but am not able to figure it out. Basically am trying to convert my '.avi' videos into greyscale or black and white. Here is my code: vidTest=textread('.\test_input\list_test.txt','%s'); for x=1:length(vidTest) video_obj=mmreader(['.\test_in\',vidTest{x}]); frames = read(video_obj); video_obj = rgb2gray(video_obj); no_frames = video_obj.NumberOfFrames; frames_width = video_obj.Width; frames_height = video_obj.Height; end Please advice Thanks Anybody? Just want to know how to convert each...

Apple Video Player - OS 9
1. Is there an equivalent for OS X ?? I have an 8500 with an RGB card so it can take input from an analog 8mm. But I can only play it (and record it ) using Apple Video Player. 2. Can the video file (not the pic still file) that's generated in OS-9 from Apple Video Player play on any OS X app? In other words, how is it saved? All I get is that it's a "document" I can't run it on anything - Quicktime won't take it. Thanks, Bruce ...

Setting Video Mode
Hi, This week I was thinking about a way of changing or setting video mode according to the my windows screen setings, and then I tried to find out more in xHarbour Developers Network or shortly xHDN, and I did this combination of setting video mode: // combinations for the number of rows and columns are: // 25,80 | 43,80 | 50,80 | 60,80 | 25,132 | 43,132 | 50,132 | 60,132. if !SETMODE( 58, 129 ) if !SETMODE( 50, 129 ) if !SETMODE( 43, 129 ) if !SETMODE( 25, 129 ) if !SETMODE( 60, 80 ) if !SETMODE( 50, 80 ) if !SETMODE( 43, ...

Video out
I got a toshiba A40 ( PSA40C-004E4 ) and like to send screen on tv. All I got is monitor out. Cheap way to do it ? Serge ...

Web resources about - Mode video: high video - comp.os.msdos.djgpp