            floppy drive.
          Author: FBN Software, 408-446-9039
          Registration: $49.95
          Registration benefits: Printed manual and latest version on disk,
            pre-printed labels for your archive disks, beta test new
            versions.
          Version: 1.1  (03-01-91)
          User benefits: Printed manual and latest version on disk, pre-
            printed labels for your archive disks, beta test new versions.
          Look for: OFLOD*.EXE (multiple files) on BBSs; OFLOD*.EXE in
            IBMSYS forum LIB 6 (multiple files) on CompuServe.
          Download size: 370k
            Offload is a new concept. It is not a general purpose archive
            such as PKZIP. OffLoad and its associated utilities allow you
            to identify files that really do not need to be on your hard
            disk, compress them and move them off to floppies. It maintains
            a catalog to allow you to track and restore any file from the
            archive automatically. Think of it as file manager, archiver,
            and disk cataloger all in one. It will let you free up hard
            disk space and maintain control of your files.

0
True
11/25/2003 2:24:52 PM
comp.os.msdos.misc 1126 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:24:52 GMT, "True Bruh" <blaquerook@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Hello all,  I am looking for the following dos program.  The company is now
>defunct.  I have archived my system using this software and somehow have
>lost the program to access the archives!  If anyone can help I would
>appreciate it.
>

>Product: OffLoad
>          Needs: IBM PC, DOS 3.0 or better.  640k RAM, hard disk, one
>            floppy drive.
>          Author: FBN Software, 408-446-9039
>          Registration: $49.95
>          Registration benefits: Printed manual and latest version on disk,
>            pre-printed labels for your archive disks, beta test new
>            versions.
>          Version: 1.1  (03-01-91)
<snip>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_qdr=all&q=offload+shareware

A two-minute session with Google turned up:

http://riverbbs.net/cds/bonanza/asp/OFLOD1.EXE		(program files)
http://riverbbs.net/cds/bonanza/asp/OFLOD2.EXE		(documentation)

--
Robert B. Clark (email ROT13'ed)
Visit ClarkWehyr Enterprises On-Line at http://www.3clarks.com/ClarkWehyr/

"Robert B. Clark" <epynex@3pynexf.pbz> wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:24:52 GMT, "True Bruh" <blaquerook@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Hello all,  I am looking for the following dos program.  The company is
now
> >defunct.  I have archived my system using this software and somehow have
> >lost the program to access the archives!  If anyone can help I would
> >appreciate it.
> >

> >Product: OffLoad
> >          Needs: IBM PC, DOS 3.0 or better.  640k RAM, hard disk, one
> >            floppy drive.
> >          Author: FBN Software, 408-446-9039
> >          Registration: $49.95
> >          Registration benefits: Printed manual and latest version on
disk,
> >            pre-printed labels for your archive disks, beta test new
> >            versions.
> >          Version: 1.1  (03-01-91)
> <snip>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_qdr=all&q=offload+shareware

> A two-minute session with Google turned up:
>
> http://riverbbs.net/cds/bonanza/asp/OFLOD1.EXE (program files)
> http://riverbbs.net/cds/bonanza/asp/OFLOD2.EXE (documentation)
>
> --
> Robert B. Clark (email ROT13'ed)
> Visit ClarkWehyr Enterprises On-Line at http://www.3clarks.com/ClarkWehyr/

0
True
11/25/2003 6:20:38 PM
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:20:38 GMT, "True Bruh" <blaquerook@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Thanks SO MUCH!!! I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am.  I have
>searched for months on the internet using all kinds of search engines.  I
>thought Yahoo! used google, but aparently I was incorrect.  Again many
>Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

<grin>

You're quite welcome.