COLA losers are fooking cretins, they can't see what's infront of they're noses

Who are the trolls. Linux advocates of course!  Every troll here,
including mine, is perpetrated by a COLA advocate regular.  Some, like
me, want to have fun.  Others do it on purpose to make Windows/Mac
users look stupid, and create a climate whereby troops are continuously
in hate Microsoft mode.

I can tell you who I believe the perpetrators are.

Flatfish, Simon Cooke,Erik Funkenbusch,kerke = Peter Kohlmann
K-Man (and sock pupets) = 7
Mike Cox,DFS,GPF,Windows_mvp = Rapskat
Jeff Relf = John Bailo
Shmell-dakaka = Linonut
Me = ???? (I'm not telling, so there)

The list could go on, and on, but you get the general idea, don't you
readers.

comp.os.os2.advocacy 1530 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

tholan wrote:
> Who are the trolls. Linux advocates of course!  Every troll here,
> including mine, is perpetrated by a COLA advocate regular.  Some, like
> me, want to have fun.  Others do it on purpose to make Windows/Mac
> users look stupid, and create a climate whereby troops are continuously
> in hate Microsoft mode.
>
> I can tell you who I believe the perpetrators are.
>
> Flatfish, Simon Cooke,Erik Funkenbusch,kerke = Peter Kohlmann
> K-Man (and sock pupets) = 7
> Mike Cox,DFS,GPF,Windows_mvp = Rapskat
> Jeff Relf = John Bailo
> Shmell-dakaka = Linonut
> Me = ???? (I'm not telling, so there)
>
> The list could go on, and on, but you get the general idea, don't you
> readers.

At least I'm on the right hand side of the equation...
On 2005-04-13 10:05:51 +0300, "tholan" <Luminitacurva@netscape.net> said:

> Jub ner gur gebyyf. Yvahk nqibpngrf bs pbhefr!  Rirel gebyy urer,
> vapyhqvat zvar, vf crecrgengrq ol n PBYN nqibpngr erthyne.  Fbzr, yvxr
> zr, jnag gb unir sha.  Bguref qb vg ba checbfr gb znxr Jvaqbjf/Znp
> hfref ybbx fghcvq, naq perngr n pyvzngr jurerol gebbcf ner pbagvahbhfyl
> va ungr Zvpebfbsg zbqr.
>
> V pna gryy lbh jub V oryvrir gur crecrgengbef ner.
>
> Syngsvfu, Fvzba Pbbxr,Revx Shaxraohfpu,xrexr = Crgre Xbuyznaa
> X-Zna (naq fbpx chcrgf) = 7
> Zvxr Pbk,QSF,TCS,Jvaqbjf_zic = Encfxng
> Wrss Erys = Wbua Onvyb
> Fuzryy-qnxnxn = Yvabahg
> Zr = ???? (V'z abg gryyvat, fb gurer)
>
> Gur yvfg pbhyq tb ba, naq ba, ohg lbh trg gur trareny vqrn, qba'g lbh
> ernqref.

Is it sort of "trolling tradition" to use @netscape.net mail address?

I wonder. Won't ask again

Ilgaz Ocal

0
Ilgaz (550)
4/13/2005 7:39:00 AM
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:05:51 -0700, tholan wrote:

> Who are the trolls. Linux advocates of course!  Every troll here,
> including mine, is perpetrated by a COLA advocate regular.  Some, like
> me, want to have fun.  Others do it on purpose to make Windows/Mac
> users look stupid, and create a climate whereby troops are continuously
> in hate Microsoft mode.

The entire paragraph above is a lie.

> I can tell you who I believe the perpetrators are.

No, you can't.

> Flatfish, Simon Cooke,Erik Funkenbusch,kerke = Peter Kohlmann

Are you completely insane? None of those is Peter, and if you think for
two seconds anyone thinks that but yourself, you are clearly bonkers.

> K-Man (and sock pupets) = 7

Hahahhhahhahhhaah!

> Mike Cox,DFS,GPF,Windows_mvp = Rapskat

I'm sure DFS will be overjoyed to hear that he's actually rapskat.

> Jeff Relf = John Bailo

Not even Bailo could sink that low.

> Shmell-dakaka = Linonut

No, that twat is flatfish, same as always.

> Me = ???? (I'm not telling, so there)

I couldn't give a toss, you're an idiot under any name, and no Linux
advocate.

> The list could go on, and on, but you get the general idea, don't you
> readers.

Yes - youre a lying troll who thinks he's funny. Now sod off.

(stupid cross-posts removed)

--
Kier

0
vallon (8614)
4/13/2005 9:44:34 AM
"tholan" <Luminitacurva@netscape.net> writes:

> Who are the trolls. Linux advocates of course!

What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?

0
tholen (16675)
4/13/2005 1:02:00 PM
tho...@antispam.ham wrote:

> What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?

What does that have to do with me trolling, "forgery tholan"?

Bruce AKA tholan wrote:
> Who are the trolls. Linux advocates of course!  Every troll here,
> including mine, is perpetrated by a COLA advocate regular.  Some,
like
> me, want to have fun.  Others do it on purpose to make Windows/Mac
> users look stupid, and create a climate whereby troops are
continuously
> in hate Microsoft mode.
>
> I can tell you who I believe the perpetrators are.
>
> Flatfish, Simon Cooke,Erik Funkenbusch,kerke = Peter Kohlmann
> K-Man (and sock pupets) = 7
> Mike Cox,DFS,GPF,Windows_mvp = Rapskat
> Jeff Relf = John Bailo
> Shmell-dakaka = Linonut
> Me = ???? (I'm not telling, so there)
>
> The list could go on, and on, but you get the general idea, don't you
> readers.

The greatest troll is Bruce AKA Tholen.

0
mbbruce (2989)
4/13/2005 2:10:01 PM
Bruce AKA tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
> "tholan" <Luminitacurva@netscape.net> writes:
>
> > Who are the trolls. Linux advocates of course!
>
> What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?

See what I mean?

0
mbbruce (2989)
4/13/2005 2:10:52 PM
Bruce AKA tholan wrote:
> tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
>

> > What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?
>
> What does that have to do with me trolling, "forgery tholan"?

Just wait till he digests you.

0
mbbruce (2989)
4/13/2005 2:11:39 PM
"tholan" <Luminitacurva@netscape.net> writes:

>> What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?

> What does that have to do with me trolling, "forgery tholan"?

I see that you didn't answer the question, "tholan".  No surprise there,
really.

0
tholen (16675)
4/13/2005 9:42:40 PM
Bruce AKA tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
> "tholan" <Luminitacurva@netscape.net> writes:
>
> >> What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?
>
> > What does that have to do with me trolling, "forgery tholan"?
>
> I see that you didn't answer the question, "tholan".  No surprise
there,
> really.

Why don't you just ask Joe Malloy for your balls back?
If you ask nicely, he might give them to you.

0
mbbruce (2989)
4/14/2005 9:16:56 AM
tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

>"tholan" <Luminitacurva@netscape.net> writes:
>
>>> What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?
>
>> What does that have to do with me trolling, "forgery tholan"?
>
>I see that you didn't answer the question, "tholan".  No surprise there,
>really.

How ironic.

0
chrisv (22840)
4/14/2005 12:48:04 PM
chrisv writes:

>>> What does that have to do with me trolling, "forgery tholan"?

>> I see that you didn't answer the question, "tholan".  No surprise there,
>> really.

> How ironic.

Where is the alleged irony, chrisv?

0
tholen (16675)
4/14/2005 12:51:03 PM
tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
> "tholan" <Luminitacurva@netscape.net> writes:
>

>>Who are the trolls. Linux advocates of course!
>

> What does that have to do with OS/2, "tholan"?

What does that have to do with Mac Advocacy, Tholen?

--
Cuiva nwalca Carnirasse! Nai yarvaxea rasselya taltuva notto-carinnar!!

By responding to Elizabot v2.0.2 you implicitly agree to the TOS at:
http://elizabot.spymac.net/
0
Elizabot2 (2823)
4/14/2005 3:21:24 PM
Elizabot writes:

363> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy

363> What does that have to do with Mac Advocacy, Tholen?

Ask "tholan", Elizabot.

0
tholen (16675)
4/14/2005 7:23:00 PM
tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
> Elizabot writes:
>
> 363> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
>
> 363> What does that have to do with Mac Advocacy, Tholen?
>
> Ask "tholan", Elizabot.

Classic evasion.

Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
inappropriate cross postings in the future, Tholen.

--
Cuiva nwalca Carnirasse! Nai yarvaxea rasselya taltuva notto-carinnar!!

By responding to Elizabot v2.0.2 you implicitly agree to the TOS at:
http://elizabot.spymac.net/
0
Elizabot2 (2823)
4/14/2005 10:43:35 PM
Elizabot v2.0.2 wrote:

> Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
> inappropriate cross postings in the future, Tholen.

You are assuming that Tholen is in fact a human being and is capable of
"learning" anything.    It is not.   It is a bot - the TholenBot, to be
precise.   It simply has a few canned, automatic replies.

It's reply to this will be "classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim,
laced with invective".   Or perhaps just the condensed version -
"classic invective".   IAC, it is a bot stuck in a loop, and not worth
arguing with.

TheOS2Guy

0
theos2guy1 (142)
4/14/2005 11:04:02 PM
TheOS2Guy <theos2guy@yahoo.com> writes:

> Elizabot v2.0.2 wrote:

>> Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
>> inappropriate cross postings in the future, Tholen.

> You are assuming that Tholen is in fact a human being and is capable of
> "learning" anything.    It is not.

> It is a bot - the TholenBot, to be precise.

> It simply has a few canned, automatic replies.

> It's reply to this will be "classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim,
> laced with invective".

>  Or perhaps just the condensed version -  "classic invective".

Or perhaps not.

> IAC, it is a bot stuck in a loop, and not worth arguing with.

tholen (16675)
4/14/2005 11:46:21 PM
Elizabot writes:

364> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy

364> What does your response have to do with Mac Advocacy, Tholen?

Ask shmell, Elizabot.

364> Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
364> inappropriate cross postings in the future.

Practice what you preach, Elizabot.

365> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy

365> Classic evasion.

365> Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
365> inappropriate cross postings in the future, Tholen.

Practice what you preach, Elizabot.

0
tholen (16675)
4/15/2005 6:48:48 PM
tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

>365> Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
>365> inappropriate cross postings in the future, Tholen.
>
>Practice what you preach, Elizabot.

Classic hypocrisy.

0
chrisv (22840)
4/15/2005 8:39:03 PM
chrisv writes:

>> 365> Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
>> 365> inappropriate cross postings in the future, Tholen.
>>
>> Practice what you preach, Elizabot.

> Classic hypocrisy.

I'm well aware of Elizabot's hypocrisy, chrisv; no need to tell me
about it.

0
tholen (16675)
4/15/2005 9:12:40 PM
tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

>chrisv writes:
>
>>> 365> Please learn how to use your newsreader so that you do not continue
>>> 365> inappropriate cross postings in the future, Tholen.
>>>
>>> Practice what you preach, Elizabot.
>
>> Classic hypocrisy.
>
>I'm well aware of Elizabot's hypocrisy, chrisv; no need to tell me
>about it.

Are you well aware of your own, as well, tholen?

0
chrisv (22840)
4/19/2005 4:13:56 PM
chrisv writes:

>>> Classic hypocrisy.

>> I'm well aware of Elizabot's hypocrisy, chrisv; no need to tell me
>> about it.

> Are you well aware of your own, as well, tholen?

You're erroneously presupposing some hypocrisy on my part, chrisv.  I'm
not the one who requested that inappropriate cross postings not continue.
That would be Elizabot, who has been cross posting inappropriately, hence