General: [Arca Noae] A gift for all of our fans and supporters

++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++

From: webmeisterDESPAM@DESPAMarcanoae.com

Arca Noae has posted a new item, 'A gift for all of our fans and supporters'

'Tis the season...for a new screensaver module!

While you may have to wait just a few more months for ArcaOS, you may enjoy the
logo on your screen right now (with a special holiday surprise).

Please visit our Downloads page (scroll to the bottom) to get your free
screensaver module (packaged as a WarpIN install) and have [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://www.arcanoae.com/gift-fans-supporters/

We at Arca Noae would like to thank our development partners, bww bitwise works,
GmbH and http://Netlabs.org for their continued contribution to the OS/2 platform.
Monetary contributions to offset their operations costs may be made either
through Arca Noae at https://www.arcanoae.com or bww bitwise works, GmbH at
http://www.bitwiseworks.com.

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Arca Noae
mailto://webmeister@arcanoae.com
0
VOICE
12/23/2016 10:52:27 PM
comp.os.os2.announce 1203 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow