Can't download "Truncated Messages" in Mozilla Mail

In Mozilla Mail I have set "Diskspace -> Do not download messages
locally that are
larger than....." and this works well to avoid downloading the huge
amount of Swen worms on a mobile connection....

When fetching mail I then get the header, a few lines of the message
and

> *Truncated!*
> *This message exceeded the Maximum Message Size set in Preferences, so
> we have only downloaded the first few lines from the mail server.*
> *Click here* to download the rest of the message.*

but when I click the "click here" link to download the rest, nothing
happens...

This is with Mozilla 1.4, I know it worked in previous versions. Has
anyone else
seen this? Is it fxed in later versions?

regards,
Jan

PS: I did not get any response to this in
netscape.public.mozilla.mail-news
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jan Eri ~~ Protector AS ~~ Norway

Mail.app "can't connect to spell check"
My parents have a 17" iMac, running OS10.2.4 that has developed a problem with one of the user's mail accounts. When composing mail after opening the app, "can't connect to spell check" appears after each word is typed. Then the user, who is not the administrator, must navigate to Edit/Spelling and uncheck "check spelling as you type" in order to continue without the error message. This occurs every time the mail app is opened. Apple's support area has nothing on this. Can anyone help? ...

lynx 'browser' can't do "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>"
lynx is lighteningly fast to fetch a set of pages [via a script] via dump > fileID. But [my current version] doesn't render the 'style' of: "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>" What is this new "xml" crap ? Will it likely take over the older *.html ? Thanks for any info, == Chris Glur. news@absamail.co.za wrote in news:1172596265.663611@vasbyt.isdsl.net: > lynx is lighteningly fast to fetch a set of pages [via a script] via > dump > fileID. > > But [my current version] doesn't ...

Why doesn't can't a vector of "Derived" be passed to function taking vector of "Base"?
I have these classes (elided methods): class Base { public: Base(string name) {...} }; class Derived : public Base { public: Derived(String name) : Base( name ) {...} }; And neither of these work: /*** ATTEMPT ONE **/ void create(std::vector<Base>& arr) { ... } int main() { std::vector<Derived> arr; create( arr ); } /*** ATTEMPT TWO **/ void create(std::vector<Base*>& arr) { ... } int main() { std::vector<Derived*> arr; ...

Error Message: "Microsoft Access Can't Open the Mail Session"
I am getting the following error when I am trying to send a report as an email attachment "Microsoft Access Can't Open the Mail Session" On the knowledge base on the MS site it says that this will happen if you have installed Access 97 after installing MS Office 2000. However I haven't installed Access 97 on this machine. I am not using code for this, I am using the Mail as Attachment option from the file menu. Can anyone help me with this. TIA Stephen, Try opening the mail program before clicking on the "Mail as Attachment". I seem to remember this error ha...

6.5
I opened the mail.box db, and there's no email in there. Why does Notes keep pestering me about pending mail? I click Yes to send, then get an SMTP error. This started happening when I tried to send email on the wrong network. I'm all good now with email, but just want to get rid of the msg. thanks. chris "barneytoe" <barneytoe@gmail.com> wrote: >I opened the mail.box db, and there's no email in there. > >Why does Notes keep pestering me about pending mail? > >I click Yes to send, then get an SMTP error. This started happeni...

Error Message: "Microsoft Access Can't Open the Mail Session"
I am getting the following error when I am trying to send a report as an email attachment "Microsoft Access Can't Open the Mail Session" On the knowledge base on the MS site it says that this will happen if you have installed Access 97 after installing MS Office 2000. However I haven't installed Access 97 on this machine. Can anyone help me with this. TIA It would make sense for you to post the code you are using to send the report as this can easily happen with a syntax error. John "Stephen" <steph_mw@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

Can't read sent, signed mail from "Internet Messaging Program (IMP)".
This mail is very odd in mutt. I press the spacebar to read it, and it ignores me and puts a "K" by the mail. I can save or copy it and the result appears normal, but mutt refuses to display it. Is there something I should know about IMP? -- Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced. (*) http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html Linux Counter #80292 - - http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html Please, don't Cc: me. ...

Help! Can't read file with the char's. " / " and "." !
&nbsp; Hi fellows! &nbsp; I got this file : example.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 13-06-06 12:30:20,526&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-3,568&nbsp; 13-06-06 12:30:20,529&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-13,528 13-06-06 12:30:20,556&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-30,568 .. .. ..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My program writes this file, and in my program i also got a&nbsp; ReadFile.VI, to read this file and plot...

Can't send "To", only "Reply"
My daughter has Eudora 6.2 in paid mode on XP Home. She tells me that when she tries to send an email "To" someone, Eudora says she must specify a recipient and will not send it. The only way she can send an email is to use "Reply" to an existing message. Any ideas on what could be causing this? jetjock <jetjock@hanger.com> wrote: >My daughter has Eudora 6.2 in paid mode on XP Home. She tells me that >when she tries to send an email "To" someone, Eudora says she must >specify a recipient and will not send it. The only way she can se...

Forget "Why Can't Johnny Read?" ... Why Can't Eudora Read?
I have a script which writes a MIME-formatted email containing both text and HTML. It works perfectly with all email clients with the exception of the free version of Eudora. As many of you no doubt are aware, a multipart/alternative email is constructed with two or more parts: (1) text for mail clients unable to read HTML and (2) HTML. Eudora is one of the clients which cannot read HTML. So does it read the text version of the multipart/alternative email? Of course not. It tries to read the 2nd part which is the HTML and fails ... thus displaying a table as if it were text. Eudora liter...

Can't Find Answer Any Where (What would you do/try): fopen ("file on shared drive","w+") doesn't work on 2nd call using Windows LabView DDL
Hello, I have a shared drive on SGI, Linux, and Windows. The fact that I'm using a shared drive may be mute information. The problem is within the same program a second call to fopen does not create a file if the file has been deleted. I would like to use fopen for its pointer return value to solve this. What is the best way to fix this problem? The reason I want to do this is I do not want to exit completely from LabView and then re-enter it to create the file! I talked to my system person and he said something "like" this. That it is a caching problem. Windows has the fil...

Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000". Can't be "read".
Yesterday, ALL code in python work and nothing when I close(finish) a code. Today, when I close, some raise this windows error : Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000". Can't be "read". Click on "OK" to exit program. Why this error, today and not before today? Askari Askari wrote: > Yesterday, ALL code in python work and nothing when I close(finish) a code. > Today, when I close, some raise this windows error : > > Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000". Can't be &...

mplayer can't play "link," and I can't find the real one
I'm trying to listen to my football game, but I can't get mplayer to cooperate. I'm trying to play a link from http://knbr.com/listenNow.html without much luck (I want the link from the right for the 1050 station). The button link is javascript:openplayer('http://www.streamaudio.com/stations/player/pages/index.asp?headertext=KNBR 1050 The Sports Leader&Station=KTCT_AM'); so I try mplayer "http://www.streamaudio.com/stations/player/pages/index.asp?headertext=KNBR 1050 The Sports Leader&Station=KTCT_AM" and after some whirring...

Can't "mk CONF=9pcdisk" --> gives error "rc: #d/0: token '=': syntax error"
I'm in /sys/src/9/pc and I type `mk CONF=9pcdisk` and rc gives me the error "rc: #d/0: token '=': syntax error". Why is this? Just doing mk works fine (I think). Thanks! Plan9 looks very cool... just finished reading through intro (all of it). you're using backquotes, why? that would be `{mk CONF=3D9pcdisk} in rc's syntax. now to compile that kernel the syntax is: % mk 'CONF=3Dpcdisk' now are you sure you want a pcdisk?=20 On Jul 19, 2012, at 6:07 AM, kalaracey@gmail.com wrote: > I'm in /sys/src/9/pc and I type >=20 ...

Web resources about - Can't download "Truncated Messages" in Mozilla Mail - comp.os.os2.apps