Canon Printer Drivers

Can someone tell me where I might find the OS2 drivers for my Canon
i550 printer?

Hap Reese
0
areese
5/17/2005 7:59:32 PM
comp.os.os2.apps 3115 articles. 0 followers. ktmeringtonNOSPAM (8) is leader. Post Follow

Hi Willard

Willard Reese wrote:
> Can someone tell me where I might find the OS2 drivers for my Canon
> i550 printer?
>
> Hap Reese

Current/Recent omni driver pack.

Regards

Pete
0
Peter

New Canon Printers with RISC OS drivers and CDR printing facility
Inkjet printers with parallel ports are getting rare! CJE Micro's now have available the new Canon Bubblejet printers i560 and i865 with RISC OS drivers. The i865 has built in the facility to print onto CDR's! Full specifications and pictures will be on our web site shortly. i560 is 170 GBP inc VAT & UK Delivery (Exceptions apply) i865 is 212 GBP inc VAT & UK Delivery (Exceptions apply) As you would expect from CJE Micro's, both are in stock! Chris Evans -- CJE Micros / NCS / 4D 'Acorn Centre of Technology' Tel: +44 01903 523222 ...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Canon S300 printer and GPL driver from canon.jp
hi everyone Like many other users, I'm experiencing problems with my Canon S300 printer. Today I've found a page at linuxprinting.org that state that Canon has released GPLed drivers for S300 in Japan ( http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Canon-S300 ). It's actually true: http://cweb.canon.jp/drv-upd/bj/bjlinux210.html Since I cannot understand japanese and babelfish isn't helping so much I tried to install them without much luck. I downloaded and installed (I'm running Mandrake 10 rc1) bjfilterbjs300-2.1-0.i386.rpm, bjfiltercups-2.2-0.i386.rpm, bjfilte...

Print from an OS 9.2 App. to the OS X Printer
Hi I bought a new HP Laserjet 1015 and installed it on the iMac running OS X. It prints fine from OS X over a USB line. The application of our business uses still OS 9.2 and I can't print from that application. It wants to print to the old Laserwriter 320 on the LAN (and that takes forever). The disk has only one partition, I can't start the iMac from OS 9.2, at least I wouldn't know how. Any help where to change that? Greets Thomas -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ T.F. Howald |It's difficult to soar with eagles,| Otto Howa...

FYI
Yesterday I was in need of drivers for my Canon ImageCLASS D780 laser printer/scanner/copier/fax device. Logically I went to the Canon USA support web site. Illogically Canon reports "No drivers are available for this model." On a hunch I surfed on over to the Canon Canada support web site. Voila! There I found the drivers I needed. So if any of you find yourselves in the same boat and can't find the drivers you need, take a look here http://www.canon.ca/english/index-customersupport.asp Dejola <johnandjanet@gmail.com> observed >Yesterday I was in need of dr...

Drivers for Canon printers
I know that often drivers are designed for a printer family, so that a driver for for lower-numbered printer will wokr (albeit with some limitations) for a higher numbered one. So, does anyone know if a) there are drivers for the 560/860/960 and/or 850/950 series of Canon printers? Do drivesr for 860 work for 960? Etc. b) there are any OS/2 or WinOS/2 drivers for this series? Thanks Wolf Kirchmeir wrote: > So, does anyone know if > a) there are drivers for the 560/860/960 and/or 850/950 series of Canon > printers? Do drivesr for 860 work for 960? Etc. > b) ...

drivers for canon printer
what's the current drivers for the canon pixma ip4000 inkjet printer? just recently brought it and have set it up. now it needs the drivers. I'm told that the 850 or 950 drivers work well wit the IP4000, dunno about the ip8500. However, I don't think I have those type of drivers tho on my pc. are they supposed to be in omni or epomni, if so, then my driver must be out of date. I guess trip to Passport Adavantage is in order, eh? Alex Smariga wrote: >And I have the Pixma 8500 and would like to know what drivers will >allow me to use this pr...

printer driver driver
Seems to me, someone should be able to write a printer driver driver, that will take the output from XP, 7, 8, or 10 and convert it to what the output from win98 or XP would look like, to be used as input for old printers. So that old printers -- and other accessories -- could be used with new versions of windows. So it woudln't have to be printer-specific, If this won't work, how come? It annoys me that not only do they want us to buy a new version of Windows, which often means a new computer, but then we have to buy new printers, etc. This is a multi-part mes...

Canon printer driver/Panther
I wish to upgrade from 10.2.8 to 10.3 and would appreciate knowing if Panther uses my current printer driver for my Canon i320 or does 10.3 add a newer driver, or do I need to get the 10.3 driver fron Canon's website and install it myself. Would love to hear from someone who also owns a i320 running on 10.3 Thanks all for any advice, John Holt: > I wish to upgrade from 10.2.8 to 10.3 and would appreciate knowing if > Panther uses my current printer driver for my Canon i320 or does 10.3 add a > newer driver, or do I need to get the 10.3 driver fron Canon's website and >...

Printer driver for Canon S820
My Canon BJC4000 appears to have given up the ghost and sounds to have consumed a box of paperclips! I have a Canon S820 and have installed a Canon S800 printer driver but so far no printing. Anyone got any ideas? I am using Risc OS 4.02 on a RiscPC 700 Jim Whitworth -- _ _________________________________________ / \._._ |_ _ _ /' Orpheus Internet Services \_/| |_)| |(/_|_|_> / 'Internet for Everyone' _______ | ___________./ http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk In message <na.8484444e5e.a801a0jimcel@orpheusmail.co....

HP Printer drivers for OS2
I need to find printer drivers for an HP OfficeJet V40XI printer. We used to print thru a WinXP machine but that machine is going away so need to connect the HP OfficeJet directly to an OS2 machine. I looked for a current "omni" driver pack, but the most current I cound fine, 1998, had nothing even close. HP offers nothing on their web site. Any recommendations? Alex Alex Smariga wrote: > I need to find printer drivers for an HP OfficeJet V40XI printer. We > used to print thru a WinXP machine but that machine is going away so > need to connect ...

Ilford printer drivers for Canon
I have read that Ilford has printer drivers for several printers. I'm using the Canon i960 and Ilford Galerie Smooth Glossy paper. Where I can I get a driver for my printer? The Ilford site seems to suggest that the drivers are only available on CD and only in the UK or the Netherlands. Thanks. Just for reference, here is an Ilford link announcing the drivers: http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/prod_html/galerie/htm/gtp/gppd.htm (Yes, it says UK/Netherlands and CD only.) -- Mike http://www.graphtablet.com Free graph paper for students and others. On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:06:26 -0600, C wrote: > I have read that Ilford has printer drivers for several printers. I'm > using the Canon i960 and Ilford Galerie Smooth Glossy paper. > > Where I can I get a driver for my printer? The Ilford site seems to > suggest that the drivers are only available on CD and only in the UK or > the Netherlands. > > Thanks. I did receive an e-mail from Ilford indicating that they are working on developing drivers for newer printers. The process has been slower than anticipated. The suggestion is to keep checking their website: www.ilford.com occasionally to see what's been added to their list. My impression is that the drivers will be downloadable from their site. ...

I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi. Plus they are about the same price on newegg.com. Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360 doesn't? Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too. any info would be appreciated. Canon i860 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214 Canon MP360 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223 Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product. Maybe the first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs. "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:49cf01cc.0405051118.15975f6@posting.google.com... : I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The : MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. : I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, : except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit : faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo : paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi...

Plotter Printer with OS X drivers?
Does anybody know if there is a large format/plotter printer on the market that works directly in OS X? We do not want to invest in a printer that requires an OS 9 print server (PostScript/RIP through the chooser) like we have now - since Apple doesn't even manufacture OS 9 bootable machines. How long are Apples systems going to include Classic Environment.... The reality is, if we are going to invest $6000+ it needs to work for several years. If anyone has any suggestions, please pass them on. We only need black & white but if it includes color thats ok. HP Designjets...

Duplex Printer driver for RISC OS
I have a vague memory of this being discussed before... Anyway... We have a HP LJP2055dn connected to our home LAN. From the Win side it obviously does Duplex, now Fay is asking, can Duplex be done from OvPro on her SARPC? Well using the bog standard RO drivers it seems not, but again I have a vague thought that there is some third part driver that'll do duplex on RO. Thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated by 'Er in doors. Thanks Dave -- Dave Triffid Dave Symes wrote > I have a vague memory of this being discussed before... > Anyway... > We...

Printer Driver For Mac OS X
Hi, Urgently need a printer driver for Xerox Document Center C250 for Mac, I have been searching for weeks still can't find a suitable driver. Any pointer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Simon In article <e1k8le$ots$1@reader01.singnet.com.sg>, "Simon Koh" <simonkoh@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Urgently need a printer driver for Xerox Document Center C250 for Mac, I > have been searching for weeks still can't find a suitable driver. Any > pointer would be greatly appreciated. > While I know nothing about this printer, I was a...

Printers+, RISC OS 6 apps
I've just intalled RISC OS 6 and during the installation it said not to install Printers+ unless you don't have a copy of Printers. However, AIUI Printers+ was intended to address issues with Printers. Should I install it (and can I from the CD) or not? Also, if I revert to 4.39, then presumably I have to re-install certains applications (e.g. Paint, Draw, Edit) again as they either won't be present or won't work - is that correct? Andrew In article <1179602118.572971.276600@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, "aw29009@gmail.com" <aw29009@gmail.com> wrote: &...

Canon 1470D printer, Driver neede
Hello ! I am installing a canon i470D printer in SUSE 9.2. However this printer is not listed in the SUSE database. Do someone knows where can I find the driver for my printer or which other driver can be used to make it work? Regards, Nicodemus Nicodemus wrote: > I am installing a canon i470D printer in SUSE 9.2. However this > printer is not listed in the SUSE database. Do someone knows where can > I find the driver for my printer or which other driver can be used to > make it work? Try using the drivers for the Canon S300, which should give reasonable results with CUPS, pr...

REQ: Canon i865 printer driver pls.
Can anyone assist with a Canon i865 printer driver pls? Thanks PS: I use the BJC-8200 driver but it is most unsatisfactory. ...

looking for inexpensive printer with OS/2 drivers
Looks like my Lexmark 5700 has died, so I'm looking for an inexpensive replacement with OS/2 (4.5) drivers... All I use it for is text type printing so color and high quality printing ability is just frivolous for me... Any recommendations for a cartridge type printer are appreciated... TIA! -- -bc- Bill Clark wrote: > Looks like my Lexmark 5700 has died, so I'm looking for an inexpensive > replacement with OS/2 (4.5) drivers... All I use it for is text type > printing so color and high quality printing ability is just frivolous for > me... >...

REQ: Canon i865 printer driver pls.
Can anyone assist with a Canon i865 printer driver pls? Thanks PS: I use the BJC-8200 driver but it is most unsatisfactory. > Can anyone assist with a Canon i865 printer driver pls? Thanks > PS: I use the BJC-8200 driver but it is most unsatisfactory. http://www.linuxprinting.org -- To reply by email, change "deadspam.com" to "alumni.utexas.net" ...

Printer drivers for new printers
I have just bought a couple of printers and I am trying to find drivers for them without any success. The printers I have are a Canon S330 and a Canon i950. Both are connected on a windows printer/home control server. For the S330 I have used the S300 printer driver (qimp-print), the print quality is horrible but at least it prints the correct size, as for the i950, I used the BJC-8200 printer driver and it prints at 1/4 of the size it is supposed to. Canon only supports windows and Mac os, at least that is their official response. Is there anywhere I can find printer driv...

Canon i865 printer driver
Hi there - my CD for this printer has been damaged. I've been to the Canon website and downloaded the driver (b4123enx.bin and used stuffitt to get the b4123enx.sit file but now what do I do? - I am not a power user! Oh - and I'm running 8.6! Any help gratefully received David In article <1gs8cyx.142xd4k2f08w0N%d.little@tesco.net>, DJL <d.little@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi there - my CD for this printer has been damaged. I've been to the > Canon website and downloaded the driver (b4123enx.bin and used stuffitt > to get the b4123enx.sit file but now what do I do? ...

Web resources about - Canon Printer Drivers - comp.os.os2.apps

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Recycled printer toner to be used in new road surface in Canberra
Recycled printer toner powder will be trialled in a new asphalt mix designed to reduce the ACT's carbon footprint.

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Philips Hue Starter Kit $120, LifeProof FRĒ iPhone 6 Case $30, Brother AirPrint ...
... FRĒ Waterproof iPhone 6 Case in multiple colors: $30 shipped (Reg. $72) Get ready to file your taxes w/ this Brother AirPrint Laser Printer ...

Mattel unveils ThingMaker, a 3D printer for kids
Toy company hopes to make 3D printing mainstream with a new system designed for children

ThingMaker is a $300 3D Printer For Kids That Makes Toys
The two things holding 3D printers back from mainstream adoption is cost and relative difficulty of use. While they have been going down in price, ...